April 26, 2024, 07:23:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383830 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: October 24, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

I get steaks every Christmas as a gift and they are in a box with dry ice - they are always frozen solid.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1221 on: October 24, 2008, 05:48:36 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,
Looks like I missed a lot of fun this afternoon Wink

I really think that Caylee was placed in a regular old trash bag from the anthony's garage - placed in the yard initially till she realized that was not a great idea, then placed in the trunk.  This would account for lack of oxygen during the initial decomp phase - then at some point the bag sprang a leak, maybe from decomp gasses ?

FWIW, there are a lot of really sharp people on this board and even tho we don't always agree, we're all just wading through mounds of information and trying to come up with answers.  It's all just "gossip" up until the point that LE or the FBI announces official findings.  I am enjoying lurking and posting on this board and hope that I have not offended anyone.
TBM 

Hi TBM...I am not disagreeing with you...I just can't think that Casey buried her in the back yard.....that would take IMO more time than she would risk....but perhaps she thought about it...even tried digging it and had Caylee laying here..but realized she wasn't going to be able to bury her...Please son't lurk...everyone opinion and theory is worth hearing..and I doubt anything you posted could be offensive!!

Hi Sunny,
The cadaver dogs hit on a depressed area by the pool, thus the theory that the baby was temporarily buried in the back yard.  She knew she had plenty of time Monday afternoon (june 16th) because both parents were away at work (and she confirmed this by calling them a gazillion times).   Also, the fact that Casey borrowed the shovel on weds, backed her car in the garage, kind of leads to a reasonable conclusion that she dug up something in the backyard and put it in her trunk. 

Re: LP - I do think he initially got involved in this case as a publicity maneuver (which I do not fault him for, he is a businessman and not a bad one at that).  Then when he realized the gravity of the situation (i.e. that Casey really did in all likelyhood kill the baby), he pulled out and began to work with LE.  I cannot fault him for anything he's done and with regard to the things that he says, he is a confident man, carries himself that way and speaks that way. (and I just love him! btw)  He may not be 100% accurate all the time, but, if he says that Caylee's dna alone indicates the father is a family member (which I know is scientifically possible) - I believe him.  He is not stupid, he is not going to say THAT on NG unless he knows it to be true.  JMO Wink

Now, I know some of ya'll are gonna throw rotten naners at me so I'm putting on my raincoat ! 

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1222 on: October 24, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »

I am interested to know if any of those ponds (MisterMichael's pics)have been dragged/searched for human remains?

WesternObserver, they weren'y "my' pics: I just hit he 'quote' button from the original poster's post. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: October 24, 2008, 05:49:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html

REPORT: Evidence Of Decomposition, Chloroform In Casey's Car

POSTED: 8:21 am EDT October 24, 2008
UPDATED: 4:25 pm EDT October 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Scientists who conducted forensic tests in the Casey Anthony investigation concluded that human decomposition and evidence of chloroform were present in the trunk of Casey's car, according to the report released Friday.

The report details findings from FBI tests on items found inside Casey's car, including DNA results on hair samples and forensic testing of debris and clothing (read details).

Among the results is confirmation that a hair sample found in the vehicle "exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition." The report also says that specific hair is "microscopically similar" to hair investigators took from Caylee's hairbrush, but couldn't confirm it was conclusively Caylee's.

DNA testing done on that piece of hair and compared with a sample provided by Casey confirmed that neither Casey nor Caylee can be "excluded as the source of the hair," because the "mtDNA sequences ... are the same."

Tests also confirmed "residues of chloroform" within a spare tire cover found inside the trunk of Casey's car. "Residues consistent with chloroform" were also found within the left and right side trunk liner. The report says no other chemicals were detected within those items.

Odor tests that were conducted on the carpet inside Casey's car concluded that 80 percent of the chemicals identified were "consistent with decompositional events." The results of the FBI's Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) on the same carpet concluded that "while these are still preliminary results ... both odor analysis and LIBS results appear to be quite consistent with a decompositional event having occurred in the trunk of the vehicle."

The report also clarifies that the tests conducted appear to point to human decomposition and not animal. Meanwhile, a hair fragment the FBI found on the shovel Casey borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match Caylee or Casey.

The report's final conclusion is that the results of the tests and comparisons indicate "that a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with a decompositional event that could be of human origin."

The details of the report released Friday are probably part of what the grand jury heard last week before indicting Casey, but it's not all of the evidence. The thousands of tips that were called in on the case are expected to be released soon and Eyewitness News has learned the vast majority of them are from psychics.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: October 24, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »

Im sorry, Im getting biitchingbi.  I will go get a coke at Sonic, their stock is going down, they NEED me.  Bbl.

Hey, can you get me somethin' to drink while you're there? Somethin' fruity please. 
You bet, going right now.

Cherry Limeade at Sonic is terrific.

This is my fave.....vanilla cherry limeade....

Hi Cubbee.

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Hi Cubbee, you have mail.....Bye Janet....TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: October 24, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »

I get steaks every Christmas as a gift and they are in a box with dry ice - they are always frozen solid.

There have been several that thought Casey may have put Caylee in the freezer.  That makes me give thought to that scenario.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: October 24, 2008, 05:52:09 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

I really think that Caylee was placed in a regular old trash bag from the anthony's garage - placed in the yard initially till she realized that was not a great idea, then placed in the trunk.  This would account for lack of oxygen during the initial decomp phase - then at some point the bag sprang a leak, maybe from decomp gasses ?

FWIW, there are a lot of really sharp people on this board and even tho we don't always agree, we're all just wading through mounds of information and trying to come up with answers.  It's all just "gossip" up until the point that LE or the FBI announces official findings.  I am enjoying lurking and posting on this board and hope that I have not offended anyone.
TBM 

Hi TBM...I am not disagreeing with you...I just can't think that Casey buried her in the back yard.....that would take IMO more time than she would risk....but perhaps she thought about it...even tried digging it and had Caylee laying here..but realized she wasn't going to be able to bury her...Please son't lurk...everyone opinion and theory is worth hearing..and I doubt anything you posted could be offensive!!

Hi Sunny,
The cadaver dogs hit on a depressed area by the pool, thus the theory that the baby was temporarily buried in the back yard.  She knew she had plenty of time Monday afternoon (june 16th) because both parents were away at work (and she confirmed this by calling them a gazillion times).   Also, the fact that Casey borrowed the shovel on weds, backed her car in the garage, kind of leads to a reasonable conclusion that she dug up something in the backyard and put it in her trunk. 

Re: LP - I do think he initially got involved in this case as a publicity maneuver (which I do not fault him for, he is a businessman and not a bad one at that).  Then when he realized the gravity of the situation (i.e. that Casey really did in all likelyhood kill the baby), he pulled out and began to work with LE.  I cannot fault him for anything he's done and with regard to the things that he says, he is a confident man, carries himself that way and speaks that way. (and I just love him! btw)  He may not be 100% accurate all the time, but, if he says that Caylee's dna alone indicates the father is a family member (which I know is scientifically possible) - I believe him.  He is not stupid, he is not going to say THAT on NG unless he knows it to be true.  JMO Wink

Now, I know some of ya'll are gonna throw rotten naners at me so I'm putting on my raincoat ! 

No nanners here.  I was watchiing NG and Rm came in.  He looked at LP and said who is that?  I started explaining who all the characters are and how they fit in.  He looked at me and said "Who are you"?????   Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: October 24, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.
ICE,IMO

I am really leaning towards that too.....no way could she have driven around with Caylee deceased and decomposing in the the trunk of the car UNLESS she were in a cooler. I don't see her burying her and then going back and digging her up and then disposing of her again....

but I still think there is a good possibility she threw her little body in an area known to have alligators....

She would have had to be in there long enough to get the stink on so bad though,right?

Yep...but I think that would happen rather quickly in the FL heat...someone, forgive me I don't remember who, posted a very good article about how the body decomposes, how long under what conditions etc...it was some time back and I didn't keep it....
I saved the info without the link

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
3} All the muscles relax
4} The bladder and bowels empty
. . . .4a - Men will get an erection. No, I don't know when, exactly. I really didn't feel like calling up the local mortuary and asking this. And there's people on my mailing list I could have asked, I bet, but it's kind of weird popping up and asking that. No pun intended. I'm not sure my parents know what erections are, so I can't ask them. I did read that this was one of the reasons hangings were so well attended by women, back in the old.days. Big Laffs, seeing the Hung, hung.
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.
After 30 minutes:
6} The skin gets purple and waxy
7} The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity
9} The hands and feet turn blue
10} The eyes start to sink into the skull
After 4 hours:
11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
After 12 hours:
14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15} The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment
16} In males, the semen dies
17} The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color
18} The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body
19} There is the strong smell of rotting meat20} The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable
After 3 days:
21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening
After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain. So don't forget - brush regularly and floss only if you're really bored.

Blonde - found you the link from that, or at least one link to it:
http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/advice/t-19044.html
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: October 24, 2008, 05:53:04 PM »

Hi Everyone -

I also think that Caylee was buried in the backyard for at least some period of time.  Those LE photographs of the backyard search show a very definitie area with the little red flags.

I am wondering if Casey got the idea to later transport Caylee in a cooler or plastic container from Riley Ann Sawyers in Texas.  After her parents killed her, they went to Walmart and bought a plastic container with a clamp on the lid.  They kept her little body in the container behind a shed and in the garage for several weeks before dropping her off the bridge near the bay.  Perhaps Casey heard this story on the news and decided to also use a plastic conatiner or the cooler from the garage.

Has anyone learned anything new about Red's search area near the dumpster and under the bridge where he found the shovel?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1229 on: October 24, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »

Oh C'mere.........

That's how I think it went down too...

Thank you tater 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: October 24, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »

If you were in a close proximity with a decomposing body...i.e. inside the same car....wouldn't that odor permeate your hair, clothing, etc???  I wonder why the people around her when she would get out of the car didn't pick up on a foul odor???

Excellent question and one I have wondered about.  Decomp really clings, almost like an oil would.  Some people use lemon juice I've heard.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: October 24, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

TBM 

Hi Sunny,

No nanners here.  I was watchiing NG and Rm came in.  He looked at LP and said who is that?  I started explaining who all the characters are and how they fit in.  He looked at me and said "Who are you"?????   Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: October 24, 2008, 05:55:29 PM »

Later, Taters,

Am going to try to re-read PDF and see if anything on the various pieces tested would tend to tell us anything more.  Will check back to see if others surmised anything from it.  Most of it is above my pay grade, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 24, 2008, 05:55:51 PM »

Hi Sunny,

no nanners from me!  Since I don't know what really happened I am open to any logical scenario!!  Don't get me wrong I appreciate all LP has done....I do think many would have turned tail and run...he didn't....I just don't believe everything he says is backed by proof...and if I am wrong...I'll bring the hot sauce for the CROW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: October 24, 2008, 05:56:55 PM »

Hey guys!!! We had minor surgery today...sigh..they opened up Lara's arm and drained it....but they say that now, she will heal faster....

thank you all so much for praying!!!!!!!!!!!! I will update again in the lounge soon , so that I dont take up too much space here!!!

I was basically writing to ask, HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING???????

"God dont like ugly"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: October 24, 2008, 05:57:00 PM »

Later, Taters,

Am going to try to re-read PDF and see if anything on the various pieces tested would tend to tell us anything more.  Will check back to see if others surmised anything from it.  Most of it is above my pay grade, lol.

Thank you for your expertise Anna! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: October 24, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

TBM 

Oh C'mere.........

That's how I think it went down too...

I tend to think something like this happened as well to account for cadaver dogs hitting in back yard but also think the garbage bag not real good for moving about and think by the time Casey came back for remains in the back yard, she had maybe a better plan in mind including container of some sort.  Just speculation as she could have used the plastic bags throughout but can't imagine they wouldn't tear/explode/leak at some point unless she had really good ones like for construction sites that are tougher.

I keep saying the Hefty Steel sacks.These bad boys are unreal as far as strength and I feel sure with the Anthony's being yard keepers like they are would have some in their garage.Casey came back,backed up into the garage and retreived her from there.Simple and easy...jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1237 on: October 24, 2008, 05:57:42 PM »

[/quote]

Always 1..you are funny!!! get my email addy?   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: October 24, 2008, 05:57:49 PM »

Im sorry, Im getting biitchingbi.  I will go get a coke at Sonic, their stock is going down, they NEED me.  Bbl.

Hey, can you get me somethin' to drink while you're there? Somethin' fruity please. 
You bet, going right now.

Cherry Limeade at Sonic is terrific.

This is my fave.....vanilla cherry limeade....

Hi Cubbee.

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Hi Cubbee, you have mail.....Bye Janet....TTYL

Got it and replied ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: October 24, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »

Hey guys!!! We had minor surgery today...sigh..they opened up Lara's arm and drained it....but they say that now, she will heal faster....

thank you all so much for praying!!!!!!!!!!!! I will update again in the lounge soon , so that I dont take up too much space here!!!

I was basically writing to ask, HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING???????
Bless you Niki, I emailed you earlier.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.