April 26, 2024, 02:38:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383857 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: October 24, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »

Hey guys!!! We had minor surgery today...sigh..they opened up Lara's arm and drained it....but they say that now, she will heal faster....

thank you all so much for praying!!!!!!!!!!!! I will update again in the lounge soon , so that I dont take up too much space here!!!

I was basically writing to ask, HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING???????

The forensic report was released today.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: October 24, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, and IF Cindy was aware of this fact before the child was born, I cannot see her pushing Casey to keep the baby and not allow her to give her up for adoption. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Cindy may be annoying as heck, but she is NOT stupid! I'm sorry, I just can't buy into that theory!
But if you keep the baby at home, who will be the wiser?????

I could be wrong, but I've always heard that children born from incest have a much greater chance of being mentally or physically handicapped... severely, in some cases. I would not think Cindy would be willing to take that chance if she knew before Caylee was born. And she being an RN would be well aware of these risks. Now... this might be an "old wives' tale" but maybe not. It's just something that I've always heard. And there must be a reason for all the laws regarding marrying a close relation, or preventing a child born from such a union.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: October 24, 2008, 06:01:41 PM »

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, and IF Cindy was aware of this fact before the child was born, I cannot see her pushing Casey to keep the baby and not allow her to give her up for adoption. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Cindy may be annoying as heck, but she is NOT stupid! I'm sorry, I just can't buy into that theory!

I could be wrong, but I've always heard that children born from incest have a much greater chance of being mentally or physically handicapped... severely, in some cases. I would not think Cindy would be willing to take that chance if she knew before Caylee was born. And she being an RN would be well aware of these risks. Now... this might be an "old wives' tale" but maybe not. It's just something that I've always heard. And there must be a reason for all the laws regarding marrying a close relation, or preventing a child born from such a union.

If Cindy didn't find out until after Rick's wedding that Casey was indeed pregnant it would have been too late.  Casey claimed to be a virgin and both Cindy and Casey denied she was pregnant at that wedding.  She was actually 7 months pregnant at that time.  It was announced a month later to the family that Casey was indeed pregnant.  As Rick said, Casey said "you have to have had sex to become pregnant" inferring that she was a virgin. 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: October 24, 2008, 06:02:07 PM »

Monkeys

I know this is way out in  deep, deep Left field....
but if a deceased body (may have been decased 30-60 min) was on the ground for just a few minutes   would a cadaver dog be able to hit on that ground area month later ?

I just cannot see Caylee in the back yard for any lengthh of time ... esp.  if the family dog roamed around there.   

Also my memory is gone on this...   The day the shovel was borrowed vs the missing gas cans..  and the car backed into the drive way   18th, 24th, ??     a little reminder please  and thank you.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: October 24, 2008, 06:08:53 PM »

... there is a REASON Lee has refused a dna test and also there is a REASON that Cindy-mom has not lashed out at the media about rumors that her son has been bonking her daughter.  IMO, that reason is because there is some truth to it all...... JMO Smile

TexasBarMom

As far as I know ... other than Lee Padilla in ONE media report ... the media has been silent on this issue.

There is NOTHING for Cindy and George to lash out at.

It has been some posters on internet forums that have claimed Lee Anthony could be/is the father of Caylee without providing any credible backup.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  False rumors of this magnitude have the ability to destroy lives.

Janet

Janet, I agree with you! L. Padilla got this theory because he misunderstood something about the DNA testing on the hair, and I can't explain it very well, but it has to do with the MtDna testing, basically. He is the ONLY person who has said this via the media, and not even NG agreed with him. This theory that it had to be a family member started early on, but I believe it originated on these forums... not this one, maybe... but others. First it was George, then it was Lee. I personally will not believe it unless it is proven from a respected scientific source.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: October 24, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.
ICE,IMO

I am really leaning towards that too.....no way could she have driven around with Caylee deceased and decomposing in the the trunk of the car UNLESS she were in a cooler. I don't see her burying her and then going back and digging her up and then disposing of her again....

but I still think there is a good possibility she threw her little body in an area known to have alligators....

She would have had to be in there long enough to get the stink on so bad though,right?

Yep...but I think that would happen rather quickly in the FL heat...someone, forgive me I don't remember who, posted a very good article about how the body decomposes, how long under what conditions etc...it was some time back and I didn't keep it....
I saved the info without the link

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
3} All the muscles relax
4} The bladder and bowels empty
. . . .4a - Men will get an erection. No, I don't know when, exactly. I really didn't feel like calling up the local mortuary and asking this. And there's people on my mailing list I could have asked, I bet, but it's kind of weird popping up and asking that. No pun intended. I'm not sure my parents know what erections are, so I can't ask them. I did read that this was one of the reasons hangings were so well attended by women, back in the old.days. Big Laffs, seeing the Hung, hung.
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.
After 30 minutes:
6} The skin gets purple and waxy
7} The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity
9} The hands and feet turn blue
10} The eyes start to sink into the skull
After 4 hours:
11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
After 12 hours:
14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15} The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment
16} In males, the semen dies
17} The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color
18} The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body
19} There is the strong smell of rotting meat20} The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable
After 3 days:
21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening
After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain. So don't forget - brush regularly and floss only if you're really bored.

Blondie,

Thank you for this very informative and sobering (except for #4) post on how the body changes throughout the process of decomposition.  That being said...
I'd probably have to be one of those women to be to be there to see the hung - hung LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Also thank you for all you do in keeping the links updated etc.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1246 on: October 24, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »

TxLady, what you say is true, BUT, who said Cindy was aware that Casey was pregant with Lee's child?  Persoanlly, if it was 'murder'..then Caylee was the product of incest and that would be a HUGE motive to eliminate her DNA!! No way in hell did Casey just get 'pissed-off' at Caylee and decide to kill her.....murder needs a motive!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: October 24, 2008, 06:13:22 PM »

Later, Taters,

Am going to try to re-read PDF and see if anything on the various pieces tested would tend to tell us anything more.  Will check back to see if others surmised anything from it.  Most of it is above my pay grade, lol.

Hey!! You see more than one?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: October 24, 2008, 06:14:48 PM »

TxLady, what you say is true, BUT, who said Cindy was aware that Casey was pregant with Lee's child?  Persoanlly, if it was 'murder'..then Caylee was the product of incest and that would be a HUGE motive to eliminate her DNA!! No way in hell did Casey just get 'pissed-off' at Caylee and decide to kill her.....murder needs a motive!

Doesn't mean it has to be incest Mike...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: October 24, 2008, 06:14:50 PM »

Later, Taters,

Am going to try to re-read PDF and see if anything on the various pieces tested would tend to tell us anything more.  Will check back to see if others surmised anything from it.  Most of it is above my pay grade, lol.

Tater I had to read that 3 times to understand.  Hahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: October 24, 2008, 06:16:19 PM »

I went back and did a search on the forum and I don't see anyone posting about this before- so I am going to post it- just in case anyone is interested.

There is an Eric J. Baker facebook listing- but I can't view it- I am not a friend- don't know how that works

but his networks are listed as Kansas '10 and Orlando
He looks young and if he is in fact deceased I am thinking this may be him.
His picture is terrible but I enlarged it by 200% and sharpened and call me crazy- but I think there is a slight resemblance to Caylee.
I dunno- I am probably crazy- but willing to email the picture if someone wants to see it cleaned up

I don't no nittin' 'bout pictures...but we got some smart monkeys here who do...I'd be interested in seeing it

http://www.facebook.com/people/Eric_J_Baker/513346497

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: October 24, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »

... there is a REASON Lee has refused a dna test and also there is a REASON that Cindy-mom has not lashed out at the media about rumors that her son has been bonking her daughter.  IMO, that reason is because there is some truth to it all...... JMO Smile

TexasBarMom

As far as I know ... other than Lee Padilla in ONE media report ... the media has been silent on this issue.

There is NOTHING for Cindy and George to lash out at.

It has been some posters on internet forums that have claimed Lee Anthony could be/is the father of Caylee without providing any credible backup.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  False rumors of this magnitude have the ability to destroy lives.

Janet

Janet, I agree with you! L. Padilla got this theory because he misunderstood something about the DNA testing on the hair, and I can't explain it very well, but it has to do with the MtDna testing, basically. He is the ONLY person who has said this via the media, and not even NG agreed with him. This theory that it had to be a family member started early on, but I believe it originated on these forums... not this one, maybe... but others. First it was George, then it was Lee. I personally will not believe it unless it is proven from a respected scientific source.

This is kind of how I feel about it...also , unless it is proven to be true it just kinda feels disrespectful to Caylee to speculate about it... that's just me...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: October 24, 2008, 06:19:16 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

Please do NOT slam other posters....she is not here to respond to your statement...you promise, huh....we we have already figured that out...so your promsie isnt too earth shattering.   

You guys really over-react to the smallest statement. I did not slam her. I simply stated my opinion and I will not respond to another post about this. I DO NOT have to defend my own opinions. Its my right.

Saying that someone has lied without facts to back that up is not stating an opinion.... it's an accusation, which could be false. Be careful!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: October 24, 2008, 06:19:17 PM »

Yes. incest presents many potential genetic problems.  One of my graduate degrees is in Developmental Disabilities.  Children who are the product of incest are in danger of many disabilities that range from genetic disorders to blood disorders.  In medieval England and Europe, royal families intermarried to keep the bloodlines pure, but unfortunately ended up with hemophiliacs and children with mental and physical disorders.  The stories about the crazy French and English kings are true.  With inbreeding, recessive genes become dominant and all kinds of nightmares can result including physical abnormalities, mental retardation, and psychiatirc disorders.  Even good dog breeders have to be very careful when breeding within the same lines or the results will be physically inferior dogs with lots of medical and emotional problems.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: October 24, 2008, 06:19:44 PM »

Later, Taters,

Tater I had to read that 3 times to understand.  Hahahahahahahahaha

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: October 24, 2008, 06:20:41 PM »

Mike... In February one of my best friends daughters murderer got convicted of 2nd degree murder.....I did not miss one court date, or one second of that trial....It was made very clear to the jury that while having a motive is definitely a plus , it is not necessary to provide a motive for murder....many times it is just for no damn good reason at all!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1256 on: October 24, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
3} All the muscles relax
. . . .4a - Men will get an erection. No, I don't know when, exactly. I really didn't feel like calling up the local mortuary and asking this. And there's people on my mailing list I could have asked, I bet, but it's kind of weird popping up and asking that. No pun intended. I'm not sure my parents know what erections are, so I can't ask them. I did read that this was one of the reasons hangings were so well attended by women, back in the old.days. Big Laffs, seeing the Hung, hung.
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.
After 30 minutes:
7} The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity
...snipped...

Blondie,

Thank you for this very informative and sobering (except for #4) post on how the body changes throughout the process of decomposition.  That being said...
I'd probably have to be one of those women to be to be there to see the hung - hung LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

PJ flower

OH PJ.... 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: October 24, 2008, 06:22:47 PM »

Monkeys

I know this is way out in  deep, deep Left field....
but if a deceased body (may have been decased 30-60 min) was on the ground for just a few minutes   would a cadaver dog be able to hit on that ground area month later ?

I just cannot see Caylee in the back yard for any lengthh of time ... esp.  if the family dog roamed around there.   

Also my memory is gone on this...   The day the shovel was borrowed vs the missing gas cans..  and the car backed into the drive way   18th, 24th, ??     a little reminder please  and thank you.

I do not know the answer to that OF....but at scumoftheearthmarklewis's house the cadaver dogs hit on the washing machine that he washed the comforter he wrapped her in, so I would guess the answer could be yes...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: October 24, 2008, 06:23:46 PM »

If anyone has any questions on the forensic testing let me know because my mom is a labtech and she knows forensic stuff. I'm on my laptop downstairs on the couch and shes sitting in the chair right next me.

!~*Mar*~!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: October 24, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
3} All the muscles relax
After 30 minutes:
...snipped...

Blondie,

PJ flower

OH PJ.... 

PJ shocks us all once in a while...   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.