April 24, 2024, 12:52:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383724 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: October 24, 2008, 06:24:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html

REPORT: Evidence Of Decomposition, Chloroform In Casey's Car

POSTED: 8:21 am EDT October 24, 2008
UPDATED: 4:25 pm EDT October 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Scientists who conducted forensic tests in the Casey Anthony investigation concluded that human decomposition and evidence of chloroform were present in the trunk of Casey's car, according to the report released Friday.

The report details findings from FBI tests on items found inside Casey's car, including DNA results on hair samples and forensic testing of debris and clothing (read details).

Among the results is confirmation that a hair sample found in the vehicle "exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition." The report also says that specific hair is "microscopically similar" to hair investigators took from Caylee's hairbrush, but couldn't confirm it was conclusively Caylee's.

DNA testing done on that piece of hair and compared with a sample provided by Casey confirmed that neither Casey nor Caylee can be "excluded as the source of the hair," because the "mtDNA sequences ... are the same."

Tests also confirmed "residues of chloroform" within a spare tire cover found inside the trunk of Casey's car. "Residues consistent with chloroform" were also found within the left and right side trunk liner. The report says no other chemicals were detected within those items.

Odor tests that were conducted on the carpet inside Casey's car concluded that 80 percent of the chemicals identified were "consistent with decompositional events." The results of the FBI's Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) on the same carpet concluded that "while these are still preliminary results ... both odor analysis and LIBS results appear to be quite consistent with a decompositional event having occurred in the trunk of the vehicle."

The report also clarifies that the tests conducted appear to point to human decomposition and not animal. Meanwhile, a hair fragment the FBI found on the shovel Casey borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match Caylee or Casey.

The report's final conclusion is that the results of the tests and comparisons indicate "that a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with a decompositional event that could be of human origin."

The details of the report released Friday are probably part of what the grand jury heard last week before indicting Casey, but it's not all of the evidence. The thousands of tips that were called in on the case are expected to be released soon and Eyewitness News has learned the vast majority of them are from psychics.

thanks for the post...I burst out laughing at the highlighted area!  LOL  guess those psychics were too good at their jobs!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »

Also, not that anyone is paying any attention to me, our family has their own graveyard.  I don't think the names are even written down.  There was no caskets, no perservatives, no headstones, nothing......

I have noticed that alot of People in Kentucky have their own graveyards. I thought it was very weird but its not to them.

There are a few private family burial grounds in my area as well, and I live in east Texas. Granted some of them are older, but there are more recent graves in them, too.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:10 PM »

We were all looking at the cell pings for a date later in June: June 26 / 27.
Now that the date seems to have been moved up to the 17 th or 18 th of June, While I am gone, I want one of you smart ppl who remembers this :
What day during the time period of June 17 / 18 was her cell turned off for two hours, like no pings and why was she at Chris Stolz's ?? ( or whatever ) house during those few days ? Where does he live on the google maps thingie ?
Someone thought that the remains would have been ditched at Sawgrass .. hey they have dumpsters and the public can  go in there 7 am to 7 pm  because she was dragging Zani into this, then the story was changed to the park as that was where Z was then.
ps No one of the family / friends ever canvassed everyone who lived at Sawgrass.
Last place Casey says she left the kiddo at the stairs, no one goes there.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:52 PM »

If anyone has any questions on the forensic testing let me know because my mom is a labtech and she knows forensic stuff. I'm on my laptop downstairs on the couch and shes sitting in the chair right next me.

Can you plz ask her if it's possible to know if the paternity was a family member from the results released today?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: October 24, 2008, 06:26:50 PM »

If anyone has any questions on the forensic testing let me know because my mom is a labtech and she knows forensic stuff. I'm on my laptop downstairs on the couch and shes sitting in the chair right next me.

Can you plz ask her if it's possible to know if the paternity was a family member from the results released today?

LOL....mammy, you took my question...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: October 24, 2008, 06:27:18 PM »

Later, Taters,

Am going to try to re-read PDF and see if anything on the various pieces tested would tend to tell us anything more.  Will check back to see if others surmised anything from it.  Most of it is above my pay grade, lol.

Later Anna!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: October 24, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »

lol 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: October 24, 2008, 06:28:12 PM »

Later, Taters,

Am going to try to re-read PDF and see if anything on the various pieces tested would tend to tell us anything more.  Will check back to see if others surmised anything from it.  Most of it is above my pay grade, lol.

Later Anna!!

Waiting for your report Anna...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: October 24, 2008, 06:28:26 PM »

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, and IF Cindy was aware of this fact before the child was born, I cannot see her pushing Casey to keep the baby and not allow her to give her up for adoption. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Cindy may be annoying as heck, but she is NOT stupid! I'm sorry, I just can't buy into that theory!
But if you keep the baby at home, who will be the wiser?????

I could be wrong, but I've always heard that children born from incest have a much greater chance of being mentally or physically handicapped... severely, in some cases. I would not think Cindy would be willing to take that chance if she knew before Caylee was born. And she being an RN would be well aware of these risks. Now... this might be an "old wives' tale" but maybe not. It's just something that I've always heard. And there must be a reason for all the laws regarding marrying a close relation, or preventing a child born from such a union.

Yes. incest presents many potential genetic problems.  One of my graduate degrees is in Developmental Disabilities.  Children who are the product of incest are in danger of many disabilities that range from genetic disorders to blood disorders.  In medieval England and Europe, royal families intermarried to keep the bloodlines pure, but unfortunately ended up with hemophiliacs and children with mental and physical disorders.  The stories about the crazy French and English kings are true.  With inbreeding, recessive genes become dominant and all kinds of nightmares can result including physical abnormalities, mental retardation, and psychiatirc disorders.  Even good dog breeders have to be very careful when breeding within the same lines or the results will be physically inferior dogs with lots of medical and emotional problems.

A contemporary example of inbreeding is evident with the Amish in Pennsylvania.  The Amish have intermarried for many generations because of the limited numbers in their religious group.  At this point, many Amish women frequently miscarry and the children frequently die from various disorders as infants and children.  The Amish have a very high infant mortality rate. One disorder that is found in the Amish population is known as Maple Sugar Urine Syndrome.  It is a recessive genetic metabolic disorder that has emerged as dominant genetic after years of intermarriage.  The infant is born normal, but soon shows signs of a brownish urine.  Most of these MSUS children die in infancy, but those who do live longer face severe mental retardation.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1269 on: October 24, 2008, 06:29:30 PM »

Not trying to be disrespectful re: the paternity discussion.  It IS important in this case for many reasons, that have been pointed out as recently as today - to eliminate the father as a potential suspect, to determine if the father has possession of Caylee, etc.  This is normal investigative stuff that LE would do.  They have stated they "know the identity" of the father.   They have thus far chosen not to release this info either 1) because it is irrelevant to the case and they want to respect the father's privacy or 2) because it WILL play a part in their case.   So I find it only natural to want to know who this person is and how they fit into the puzzle.   And (again not to be disrespectful of anyone) I fail to see how discussing the possibility of incest in the Anthony family could possibly offend anyone more than the incredibly sordid details of a MURDER.  (have sex with your brother or kill a 2-year old - which would you prefer?)

(raincoat fully buttoned and helmet donned)   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1270 on: October 24, 2008, 06:29:39 PM »

We were all looking at the cell pings for a date later in June: June 26 / 27.
Now that the date seems to have been moved up to the 17 th or 18 th of June, While I am gone, I want one of you smart ppl who remembers this :
What day during the time period of June 17 / 18 was her cell turned off for two hours, like no pings and why was she at Chris Stolz's ?? ( or whatever ) house during those few days ? Where does he live on the google maps thingie ?
Someone thought that the remains would have been ditched at Sawgrass .. hey they have dumpsters and the public can  go in there 7 am to 7 pm  because she was dragging Zani into this, then the story was changed to the park as that was where Z was then.
ps No one of the family / friends ever canvassed everyone who lived at Sawgrass.
Last place Casey says she left the kiddo at the stairs, no one goes there.

NO ping info on the 17th from 5:30 -8:30 pm.  I'm thinking maybe around Chelsea Harbour ping - I'm not sure though.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: October 24, 2008, 06:29:46 PM »

How could Dr. Haden on Foxnews infer from the report that they know who the father is?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: October 24, 2008, 06:30:35 PM »

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, and IF Cindy was aware of this fact before the child was born, I cannot see her pushing Casey to keep the baby and not allow her to give her up for adoption. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Cindy may be annoying as heck, but she is NOT stupid! I'm sorry, I just can't buy into that theory!
But if you keep the baby at home, who will be the wiser?????

I could be wrong, but I've always heard that children born from incest have a much greater chance of being mentally or physically handicapped... severely, in some cases. I would not think Cindy would be willing to take that chance if she knew before Caylee was born. And she being an RN would be well aware of these risks. Now... this might be an "old wives' tale" but maybe not. It's just something that I've always heard. And there must be a reason for all the laws regarding marrying a close relation, or preventing a child born from such a union.

Yes. incest presents many potential genetic problems.  One of my graduate degrees is in Developmental Disabilities.  Children who are the product of incest are in danger of many disabilities that range from genetic disorders to blood disorders.  In medieval England and Europe, royal families intermarried to keep the bloodlines pure, but unfortunately ended up with hemophiliacs and children with mental and physical disorders.  The stories about the crazy French and English kings are true.  With inbreeding, recessive genes become dominant and all kinds of nightmares can result including physical abnormalities, mental retardation, and psychiatirc disorders.  Even good dog breeders have to be very careful when breeding within the same lines or the results will be physically inferior dogs with lots of medical and emotional problems.

A contemporary example of inbreeding is evident with the Amish in Pennsylvania.  The Amish have intermarried for many generations because of the limited numbers in their religious group.  At this point, many Amish women frequently miscarry and the children frequently die from various disorders as infants and children.  The Amish have a very high infant mortality rate. One disorder that is found in the Amish population is known as Maple Sugar Urine Syndrome.  It is a recessive genetic metabolic disorder that has emerged as dominant genetic after years of intermarriage.  The infant is born normal, but soon shows signs of a brownish urine.  Most of these MSUS children die in infancy, but those who do live longer face severe mental retardation.

I loves my brother....but not that way....geez.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: October 24, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »

Klaas....you have mail...........TY

Do you know when you are going to be able to post those pictures from your trip?

I'm not HH .... but I know some have been anxiously awaiting pics from her trip to Orlando .... I don't know where she searched specifically ... (I think w/Murt off Boggy Creek) ... I too searched around the area of Boggy Creek Road ... it was on J. Lawson Blvd off of Boggy Creek within the "ping" area ...

I thought I would share some photos so that you all can at least see what TES and other searchers are up against .... This area is HEAVILY wooded and very swampy ... It is not a pleasant area to be walking around in BUT very easy to hide a body ...

There are A LOT of swampy, wooded areas surrounding the airport .... I was very SURPRISED when we started driving around these areas, exactly how many small lakes and wooded patches there are ...

I'm sure when HH gets back she will have some great photos to share as well ... just thought you all might like to get a "feel" for the areas (kind of like a "visual" aid)  Google Earth is good, but not as good as real photos ...

Thank You Invision!

I really do appreciate your pictures.  I got the impression from HH (whom I love) that she was somewhat overwhelmed after viewing first-hand the expanse of the search area.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if there isn't a tad of let-down or depression after her Orlando trip.  Poor Dear!!!

Being so far away (WI), I can only remember our honeymoon (Florida) in 1975 as a reminder of the constancy of the heat and how it would affect the searchers. 

Again I say a big THANK YOU! for your pictures.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: October 24, 2008, 06:31:08 PM »

She said that she thinks so. Do you mean if like they looked at Caylees DNA That they got and then compared it to the sample that they took from Lee?

!~*Mar*~!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: October 24, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »

Not trying to be disrespectful re: the paternity discussion.  It IS important in this case for many reasons, that have been pointed out as recently as today - to eliminate the father as a potential suspect, to determine if the father has possession of Caylee, etc.  This is normal investigative stuff that LE would do.  They have stated they "know the identity" of the father.   They have thus far chosen not to release this info either 1) because it is irrelevant to the case and they want to respect the father's privacy or 2) because it WILL play a part in their case.   So I find it only natural to want to know who this person is and how they fit into the puzzle.   And (again not to be disrespectful of anyone) I fail to see how discussing the possibility of incest in the Anthony family could possibly offend anyone more than the incredibly sordid details of a MURDER.  (have sex with your brother or kill a 2-year old - which would you prefer?)

(raincoat fully buttoned and helmet donned)   

Neither , thank you!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: October 24, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »

I went back and did a search on the forum and I don't see anyone posting about this before- so I am going to post it- just in case anyone is interested.

There is an Eric J. Baker facebook listing- but I can't view it- I am not a friend- don't know how that works

but his networks are listed as Kansas '10 and Orlando
He looks young and if he is in fact deceased I am thinking this may be him.
His picture is terrible but I enlarged it by 200% and sharpened and call me crazy- but I think there is a slight resemblance to Caylee.
I dunno- I am probably crazy- but willing to email the picture if someone wants to see it cleaned up

I don't no nittin' 'bout pictures...but we got some smart monkeys here who do...I'd be interested in seeing it

http://www.facebook.com/people/Eric_J_Baker/513346497

thanks Blonde...now I am really confused...that is not the same guy that was pictures earlier????

Rest in Peace Caylee

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1277 on: October 24, 2008, 06:31:54 PM »

Monkeys

I know this is way out in  deep, deep Left field....
but if a deceased body (may have been decased 30-60 min) was on the ground for just a few minutes   would a cadaver dog be able to hit on that ground area month later ?

I just cannot see Caylee in the back yard for any lengthh of time ... esp.  if the family dog roamed around there.   

Also my memory is gone on this...   The day the shovel was borrowed vs the missing gas cans..  and the car backed into the drive way   18th, 24th, ??     a little reminder please  and thank you.

I do not know the answer to that OF....but at scumoftheearthmarklewis's house the cadaver dogs hit on the washing machine that he washed the comforter he wrapped her in, so I would guess the answer could be yes...

it was the 18th.  Not sure about the first question...
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: October 24, 2008, 06:33:14 PM »

How could Dr. Haden on Foxnews infer from the report that they know who the father is?

She said from the DNA.

!~*Mar*~!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: October 24, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »

Remember they also have Caylee's full genetic profile from Jesse's paternity test.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.