April 18, 2024, 08:54:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383468 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1300 on: October 24, 2008, 06:48:24 PM »

Isn't that something, little did she know that accusing Jesse of being Caylee's father and him demanding a paternity test, that it would come back to bite her in the ass 2 years later! If that hadn't happened, they would only have the strands on her hairbrush to go off of. See? God is watching out for this little angel, and I truly believe that WHEN Caylee is found, the evidence will be crystal clear that KC is guilty.

No doubts about that Smile
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: October 24, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »

OK my mom said for DNA that all they have to do is keep Caylees DNA on a computer and they can do a DNA profile on it. They could take someones DNA and then put it beside Cayless and that would tell him if Caylee and the person are related.  THats probably what the guy on fox news meant.

!~*Mar*~!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: October 24, 2008, 06:48:30 PM »

Or wrapped in a rug which she later replaced from JCP?

Frozen food acts same as ice.  Tony did think it thawed for some reason.  Could be it wasn't still stiff like frozen or Casey was touching it which one doesn't usually do or get frostbite?  Yum, Tony.  Surely there is no connection in this regard but the thought did go through my head.

Oh, I don't know.  Any number of scenarios comes to mind that could have happened but the report does say decomp consistent with anaerobic decomp. 

I really need to read it again as there is too much for me to wrap my mind around in one reading.  But I think those are the two things we do know at this point.  Remains in the trunk and remains in something that blocked them from oxygen.  Guess anything else is just that, guessing.

Anna - do you know anything about dry ice?  What if Caylee was in a cooler in dry ice?

Applications

Dry ice is commonly used to package items that need to remain cold or frozen, such as ice cream, without the use of mechanical cooling. In medicine it is used to freeze warts to make removal easier.[8] In the construction industry it is used to loosen floor tiles by shrinking and cracking them, as well as to freeze water in valveless pipes to allow repair. In laboratories, a slurry of dry ice in an organic solvent is a useful freezing mixture for cold chemical reactions.

Dry ice can also be used for making ice cream.[9]

Dry ice can be used in theatre productions in order to create the effect of dense fog. Unlike most artificial fog machines, which makes the fog rise up much like smoke, fog from dry ice crawls on the ground.

Dry ice can be used to carbonate water and other liquids such as soft drink and beer.[citation needed] It can be used as bait to trap mosquitoes and other insects[10]

When dry ice is placed in water sublimation is accelerated, and low-sinking dense clouds of fog (smoke like) are created. This is used in fog machines, at theaters, discoteques, Haunted Houses, and nightclubs for dramatic effects. When used in theatre productions it creates the effect of dense fog. Dry Ice is also used in cloud seeding: the process of altering cloud precipitation.

Dry ice blasting

Dry ice pellets dropped in hot water
Main article: Dry ice blasting

One of the largest alternative uses of dry ice is blast cleaning. Dry ice pellets are shot out of a nozzle with compressed air. This can remove residues from industrial equipment. Examples of materials being removed include ink, glue, oil, paint, mold and rubber. Dry ice blasting can replace sandblasting, steam blasting, water blasting or solvent blasting. The primary environmental residue of dry ice blasting is the sublimed CO2, thus making it a useful technique where residues from other blasting techniques are undesirable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_ice

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: October 24, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »

She said from the DNA.

Willen - could you please ask her if they only had Caylee's DNA, could they tell by that alone that the father was a family member ?  (because this is supposedly how the whole "Lee is the baby daddy" thing started....)
TIA !!

I know this wasn't for me but I can answer--We each get a string of dna from our mother and one from our father--if they only had Caylees dna they could say without a doubt if the parents were related
Brothers and sisters share markers--if they had a child that child would have the same markers--because remember they each got part of the mother  and part of the father those combined to create the dna sequence of their offspring--so if brothers and sisters mated they would produce a child missing a sequence from another person

Thank you, but I get confused when it comes to DNA.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand it.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1304 on: October 24, 2008, 06:51:28 PM »

Good Lord monkeys,
  Could we please move forward? I do grow so weary with page after page of nothing but pure raw speculation.My friends here are all in a lather over post that don't mean a thing to anyone except to the poster that posted it...Please,this is about little Caylee and no matter if Lee is the father or not,Casey is the one in all probability that killed her and we should be about looking for justice,not devouring one another in the process.It just isn't helpful...

I think if Lee is the father, it is critical to the "why" in this sordid story.  There is never an excuse, but if true, this makes Casey a victim of sorts as her mom continues to say Casey is a victim as much as Caylee.  If she was abused, and she was forced to take responsibility for a child between Lee and her, then all of her behavior is given meaning.  This would explain why Cindy is so adamant on protecting her daughter.  She would feel guilty for all that she has done to Casey.  Caylee is the ultimate victim, but Casey was a victim of her brother.  Cindy would have no choice but to protect Casey, it protects Lee, and it protects the deep dark secret they might have all been hiding.
Makes sense to me Russ.I can't understand why some opinions are batted out of the cage if it offends some posters.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1305 on: October 24, 2008, 06:52:02 PM »

Monkeys

I know this is way out in  deep, deep Left field....
but if a deceased body (may have been decased 30-60 min) was on the ground for just a few minutes   would a cadaver dog be able to hit on that ground area month later ?
I just cannot see Caylee in the back yard for any lengthh of time ... esp.  if the family dog roamed around there.   

Also my memory is gone on this...   The day the shovel was borrowed vs the missing gas cans..  and the car backed into the drive way   18th, 24th, ??     a little reminder please  and thank you.

Hi, Oldfart....someone may have already responded, but I had had the same thought about your first question.  Hopefully, as I catch up, maybe I'll find the answer.

The shovel 18th, gas cans 24th...iirc.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1306 on: October 24, 2008, 06:52:51 PM »

I know this wasn't for me but I can answer--We each get a string of dna from our mother and one from our father--if they only had Caylees dna they could say without a doubt if the parents were related
Brothers and sisters share markers--if they had a child that child would have the same markers--because remember they each got part of the mother  and part of the father those combined to create the dna sequence of their offspring--so if brothers and sisters mated they would produce a child missing a sequence from another person

Thanks Irish, that's sort of the explanation I remembered ....
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: October 24, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »

She said from the DNA.

Willen - could you please ask her if they only had Caylee's DNA, could they tell by that alone that the father was a family member ?  (because this is supposedly how the whole "Lee is the baby daddy" thing started....)
TIA !!

Maybe I am missing something, but isn't it quite feasible that LP got Lee's DNA from one of the several trips to the trailer, drink cup, hair, cig butt (if he smokes) etc and then compared it to the test from Jessie G?   He seems confident.  I know I posted this a long time ago, but for the new monkeys and for someone to explain why that is not possible.

Second thought - after doing my monkey homework reading.
Is it fair to get ticked at Tony for telling Casey not to bring Caylee.  After all he knew:  The activities in his home that might not be appropiate for a child (sex, drinking, maybe drugs, etc....) and he had not known her long and HAD NO REASON NOT TO BELIEVE there was a NANNY?  I am just saying, seems everyone is ticked that if he hadn't said don't bring Caylee, Caylee would be alive - but by the grace of God (or your belief here) there go any of us, right? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: October 24, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »

OK my mom said for DNA that all they have to do is keep Caylees DNA on a computer and they can do a DNA profile on it. They could take someones DNA and then put it beside Cayless and that would tell him if Caylee and the person are related.  THats probably what the guy on fox news meant.

thank your Mom and thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: October 24, 2008, 06:55:57 PM »

I've worked with dry ice for years! First of all, it will severly "burn" you if its applied directly to skin. (Think "freezer burn"). If you want to keep something "FROZEN" in an ice chest -- you put the Dry ice on top. If you want to merely keep something "COLD" -- you put the Dry ice on the bottom of the ice chest.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1310 on: October 24, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »

She said from the DNA.

TIA !!

Maybe I am missing something, but isn't it quite feasible that LP got Lee's DNA from one of the several trips to the trailer, drink cup, hair, cig butt (if he smokes) etc and then compared it to the test from Jessie G?   He seems confident.  I know I posted this a long time ago, but for the new monkeys and for someone to explain why that is not possible.

Is it fair to get ticked at Tony for telling Casey not to bring Caylee.  After all he knew:  The activities in his home that might not be appropiate for a child (sex, drinking, maybe drugs, etc....) and he had not known her long and HAD NO REASON NOT TO BELIEVE there was a NANNY?  I am just saying, seems everyone is ticked that if he hadn't said don't bring Caylee, Caylee would be alive - but by the grace of God (or your belief here) there go any of us, right? 

I'm not ticked at Tony, if that's the way it really went down, he was showing more concern for Caylee's well being than Casey showed. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: October 24, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »

also, any "fluid" coming in contact with dry ice will cause "fog." (that is how fog is made "on stage" or in the "movies')

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: October 24, 2008, 06:57:42 PM »

A contemporary example of inbreeding is evident with the Amish in Pennsylvania.  The Amish have intermarried for many generations because of the limited numbers in their religious group.  At this point, many Amish women frequently miscarry and the children frequently die from various disorders as infants and children.  The Amish have a very high infant mortality rate. One disorder that is found in the Amish population is known as Maple Sugar Urine Syndrome.  It is a recessive genetic metabolic disorder that has emerged as dominant genetic after years of intermarriage.  The infant is born normal, but soon shows signs of a brownish urine.  Most of these MSUS children die in infancy, but those who do live longer face severe mental retardation.

WOW..interesting SS.....you are one smart monkey!!!

Thanks Sunny,

I just loved it when I was working on that particular degree.  It is so interesting.  Another contemporary example is Tay Sachs.  In simplistic terms, tay sachs was originally a mutation in the shape of blood cells.  The mutation spread through generations because ironically, the misshapened cells actually served to stop the spread of malaria.  So, many of the African people who survived the malaria outbreaks actually had the cell mutation and the malaria survivers passed the gene on to their children.  Many generations later, some people of African origin still carry the mutation as a recessive gene.  When two carriers produce a child who gets both of the recessive genes, the result is tay sachs which is also a terminal condition.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: October 24, 2008, 06:59:58 PM »

She said from the DNA.

TIA !!

I don't blame Tony for saying he didn't want Casey to bring Caylee to his house.  It is his house and I felt he was doing it for Caylee's well being.  He couldn't have imagined what was about to happen.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: October 24, 2008, 07:05:37 PM »

If anyone is interested, there is an Amber Alert issued in the Chicago area.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081024/ap_en_mu/chicago_bodies_hudson
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1315 on: October 24, 2008, 07:06:37 PM »

Orchidwmn - (HI, Neighbor) Haven't seen you post for a few days.  What are your thoughts on all of this?

I have been helping Mrskub with the cookbook for TES, and I can only lurk at work, I can't post for fear of big brother. But, I have been thinking a lot about this. These are only my opinions, and most of them are based on "feelings." I am not in any way psychic, but I do have a gut that tugs at me at times.

I think Casey killed Caylee possibly by accident in the home. I am still undecided on the method. My "gut" tells me she was still in a rage from the fight the night before and Caylee probably did some small thing, like pottied her pants, broke something etc, and Casey completely lost it.  She either hit her with something or shook her to death. I can't see the whole chloroform thing, although I know it is possible. We all have pictures of our kids crying, etc. But the picture of Caylee crying just gave me a really sick feeling.

Now in a panic, she has to come up with a plan. I think during this time her she began trying to come up with some sort of lie she could tell, but in this state of panic she couldn't come up with an accident.

I think she would have put her in some sort of trash bag(s) and taken her to the backyard, thinking she would bury her and then put the playhouse over her to hide the newly dug hole. The shed was locked, so she borrowed a shovel.  But the digging was hard, even with all the adrenaline, digging is hard work, and she knew she had to go deep. She probably starts to worry that Cindy would come home before she could complete the task.  She returns the shovel after an hour and half, and has to come up with a plan B.

I don't think she had any idea what plan B was, but she knew she had to get herself and Caylee out of that house. I think at some point she did put Caylee in a secondary container, but still in the trash bags as well. I always felt like it was a piece of the leopard luggage, but again that was a "gut" feeling I had.  When Dolce posted the picture and the link I went to the website, and read that it had a pink lining, and had wheels.  Instantly I thought it would be easier to move, not draw too much attention if any one saw her struggling trying to get a piece of luggage in or out of the car, and it seemed so "Casey". I certainly see the cooler as being a possibility as well, just don't have the same "feeling" about it.

Then the story gets all fuzzy in my head. I think she drove around with her for awhile as evidenced by the fact that she tells Amy about the smell, and eventually that she got rid of it. Like we have found, truth mixed with lies. I think it is possible that she did put something that was in the trunk in the dumpster. Maybe a rug, blanket, towel, etc, that she may have put down under the luggage, cooler, etc.  I feel that the JC Penney Statement, and possible video is a critical piece of the puzzle. Personally I want to see it now!!

I think when the smell got so bad she left it at Amscot. I think she left her purse in the car (but took her ID) hoping someone would steal it, thus absolving her of having to get "rid" of Caylee. Whoever stole it isn't going to go to the cops and say, hey I stole this car, and it smells like something dead is in it, if they found Caylee, they would driven it into alligator alley after wiping down their prints, then her kidnapping or a carjacking story might have worked. But nobody took the car.

I think she toyed with the idea of setting the car on fire with the gas cans, possibly putting Caylee in the car seat, but realized that because of the state of decomposition, she couldn't get Caylee in that seat anymore, and the fire was not going to hide the fact that Caylee was in the trunk.  Surely she had seen enough CSI episodes to know they would also determine that the cause of death was not fire, so she abandoned that idea as well.

I think she then took Caylee and dumped her somewhere near the airport. Again, girl with luggage near airport, not too weird of a sight.  I think that then she had some sort of euphoria that she was now single, could go about her life with a new start.

In the meantime, I think she put on her everything is normal hat, had fun, partied, cooked, played house and continued to lie to Cindy about what was going on and where she and Caylee were.  I just can't for the life of me figure out how she thought she would get away with it. The story was just too bizarre and full of holes, I don't think she ever thought it through. Like others, I think it may have been a reactionary story to Cindy's question what did you do?

I would love to see the computer queries she was doing the night Cindy came and got her. I think she had taken Amy's $250 and that she was probably going to hop a plane, or rent a car and go to CA to be with the marine. Tell him her mom took custody, and tell mom they were going to be a family. Then come up with some other lie about the kidnapping when she was far away from where she had left little Caylee.

Ok, so that is my theory. It in NO way means that I don't think everyone else's opinions and theories are possible and I find them all interesting. I think some of them are strange at times, but you may very well think mine are as well.  Sometimes I nod my head, sometimes I roll my eyes, but it is all good, because I know everyone here is here because we all care about Caylee.   

Unfortunately more than her mother.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: October 24, 2008, 07:07:01 PM »

A cooler type container with or without ice.  I wonder if any of the receipts found in the car by LE were for ice. 

Maybe that's where the "frozen foods" she had when Tony picked her up come into play as well as backing the car into the garage to within inches of that deep freezer?

All speculation, of course, but the anaerobic statement does tend toward a container at the least.  Perhaps one like Coleman that has the plug for drainage of water as ice melts and resulted in decomp material leaking out of that plug into the trunk..

Oh I hadn't thought of that possibility...keep talking Anna!!
Or even better maybe JC Pennys had a Featured 12 Volt Travel Cooler:
Koolatron 26 Qt. Fun Kool 12V Cooler
The Koolatron P25 Portable 12 Volt Cooler makes a great companion on any road trip. At a great price!
Lists At: $119.00 (Save $38.90)
Sale Price: $80.10

At a great price, you are so cute.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1317 on: October 24, 2008, 07:07:03 PM »

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, and IF Cindy was aware of this fact before the child was born, I cannot see her pushing Casey to keep the baby and not allow her to give her up for adoption. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Cindy may be annoying as heck, but she is NOT stupid! I'm sorry, I just can't buy into that theory!
But if you keep the baby at home, who will be the wiser?????

I could be wrong, but I've always heard that children born from incest have a much greater chance of being mentally or physically handicapped... severely, in some cases. I would not think Cindy would be willing to take that chance if she knew before Caylee was born. And she being an RN would be well aware of these risks. Now... this might be an "old wives' tale" but maybe not. It's just something that I've always heard. And there must be a reason for all the laws regarding marrying a close relation, or preventing a child born from such a union.

TxLady, what you say is true, BUT, who said Cindy was aware that Casey was pregant with Lee's child?  Persoanlly, if it was 'murder'..then Caylee was the product of incest and that would be a HUGE motive to eliminate her DNA!! No way in hell did Casey just get 'pissed-off' at Caylee and decide to kill her.....murder needs a motive!

So incest is the only possible motive for murder??? I disagree. Maybe she did not intend for the child to die... just meant to knock her out and it backfired. Also, wanting the freedom to party and live her life without the encumberance of a child could be a motive. There are many possibilities for a motive. We've had several child murders around here, and NONE of them involved incest.
And I did not say Cindy KNEW this... I said IF she knew, big difference.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: October 24, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »

A contemporary example of inbreeding is evident with the Amish in Pennsylvania.  The Amish have intermarried for many generations because of the limited numbers in their religious group.  At this point, many Amish women frequently miscarry and the children frequently die from various disorders as infants and children.  The Amish have a very high infant mortality rate. One disorder that is found in the Amish population is known as Maple Sugar Urine Syndrome.  It is a recessive genetic metabolic disorder that has emerged as dominant genetic after years of intermarriage.  The infant is born normal, but soon shows signs of a brownish urine.  Most of these MSUS children die in infancy, but those who do live longer face severe mental retardation.

WOW..interesting SS.....you are one smart monkey!!!

Thanks Sunny,

I just loved it when I was working on that particular degree.  It is so interesting.  Another contemporary example is Tay Sachs.  In simplistic terms, tay sachs was originally a mutation in the shape of blood cells.  The mutation spread through generations because ironically, the misshapened cells actually served to stop the spread of malaria.  So, many of the African people who survived the malaria outbreaks actually had the cell mutation and the malaria survivers passed the gene on to their children.  Many generations later, some people of African origin still carry the mutation as a recessive gene.  When two carriers produce a child who gets both of the recessive genes, the result is tay sachs which is also a terminal condition.

Tay Sachs is European Jewish population disease.  You sure you didn't mean Sickle Cell anemia?
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: October 24, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »

I think if had been KC I would have scouted for a place to hide little Caylee's body and, once I found a place, gone ahead and dug a hole for her body without having her body in the car or anywhere near me i.e. the backyard temp. 

Assuming she died on the 16th, I would have done the scouting and digging on the 17th (when KC's phone was silent for a period).  And then on the 18th (wasn't that the day she borrowed the shovel?), moved her body to the new location that was ready and waiting.  This would make for a quick process while you were in possession of the actual body, lessening your chances (to a degree) of being caught.  Except, dad gum, it was a bit harder than she thought and there was a leak in the trunk.

But, she had night terrors afterwards and remembered mistakes she may have made.  For example, she left her cell on while she was hunting a place to put the body, she forgot to replace the cooler she took from the garage, etc.  So she spent the next days and weeks driving around places to throw everyone off and making JCP purchases. 

And then she got busy with Tony, and partying.  Cause, you know y'all, it was the beginning of Casey's new life.  But, she couldn't figure out why the car stunk.  She thought it'd be okay once she got rid of the body.  The smell would just go away (she didn't realize the extent of the spill, or leak).  Finally, she was left with no choice but to abandon it at Amscot.

I totally agree that the paternity thing is EVERYTHING to this case.  Like no way y'all would KC pass up on any money or possibilites of money.  If the Daddy was dead there'd be a paper trail (and Cindy would have helped fill out all those Social Security forms).  You know she would've.

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.