April 25, 2024, 10:36:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383795 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: October 24, 2008, 08:14:03 PM »

Ok since so many people think Lee is Caylees father (I do not think he is) what if he is?  Will he be arrested...will additional charges be brought up against Casey?  If George and Cindy knew would they be charged with something...ohhh the questions and where are the answers!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: October 24, 2008, 08:14:10 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

That proves that what I said is true to those of you that don't believe what I said. Who told us that caylees body was in the car for 11 days? Proves my point and I am right.

Because this "point" of yours was not concussively yours....I'm assuming you meant that you...and others, who thought this as well.

Colt..I posted early this morning to Thank you and your wife for volunteering with TES.....our prayers will be all of you...not only to find Caylee but for y'alls safety.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: October 24, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »

Geez, I can't stand Kobi.  He's talking through his hat about DNA.

He has to take it to the absolute limit!  He always has to throw doubt when it's unlikely.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: October 24, 2008, 08:15:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I've spent the better part of the afternoon reading and catching up.  I think many are not aware of just how often sibling incest occurs.  It is the dark secret in many families.  It does occur FIVE times more often than other relational incest.  While birth defects are common in children born of incest, Caylee obviously did not suffer from this.  Not all children of incest have genetic mutations.  In fact, the MAJORITY are born perfectly normal.  However, genetic mutations occur with a greater frequency than in normal populations.  I posted some research on all this a few weeks ago, so if anyone is interested, you can search my posts. 

I think it is quite possible Lee is Caylee's father, as repulsive as that seems to us.  Other monkeys have posted the inconsistencies in the family's comments about paternity, the other indications that make many think this is the secret this family is protecting.

My concern is that Baez will use this as a defensive strategy, claiming Casey is a "victim" (as Cindy likes to remind us) of her brother's sexual assault.  This is really more of a concern to me than any insanity defense which would never fly in court.  I'm afraid a jury would be sympathetic to this woman if Baez attempts to show she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by her brother and "forced" to bear his child.  I have read some of the psychological research that indicates women can be the aggressors in sibling incest, but usually if the male is elder, this is not the case.  I really think this is a serious concern and what Baez was talking about when he said we would understand when they get a chance to tell their story.

... but Casey Anthony was nineteen years old when Caylee was born ... she was not a child who could not defend herself against sexually advances by anybody.

In the 911 Calls ... she is tell Lee that she loves him.  It reminded me of the first time my eldest son talked to our daughte on the phoner when she went away to University in Virginia after high school graduation.  It was the first time I had ever heard him tell his sister he loved her.  It was just "love ya too" when he hung up but ... I felt a warm and fuzzy.

Janet

______

Transcript of phone call between Casey and Lee Anthony on July 26th 

Last Edited: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: October 24, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »

CSITech, I was wondering and this is a "none of my business questions" but do you have a background in CSI, police work, etc????

I went to college and hold a degree. I have not worked in the field yet because of a medical issue but I love talking about forensics and I am very knowledgeable and have a lot to offer if people have questions I can answer. I also majored in psychology so I am going to choose a job where I can use both of those topics.

Practical experience is 80% of where the real knowledge comes from, for those who work as a CSI. And yes...I've worked crime scenes before. I personally thought you didn't have any real field experience, based on some of your posts.

This is NOT meant to be rude, or condescending....but one would be shown in a better "light", if they were more humble in their knowledge prior to stating unknown facts that have not been proven.

I too, know my limitations, and try to post accordingly.

((of course...this is just my opinion))

I will only say this one time and ONE TIME ONLY.
Hudsunn, when she said what she said, thought I was talking about evidence. I corrected her after the post. She thought I was saying something that I was not. You have a right to your opinion but there are alot here to that I can say the same about. I am highly intelligent and I really don't care what anyone else thinks about me. Can you all please move past this. Its like beating a dead horse. People read things and think something other than what the poster meant all the time... This is what happened. I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT EVIDENCE IN THAT POST. I was simply saying that something I said, people did not believe me and then it was proven. This thing that happened was not evidence. I will not speak of this anymore. Please move on. I am tired of getting attacked here.

STOP IT.  THIS IS OLD TERRITORY.  I WARNED EVERYONE EARLIER AND I PRESUMED IT WAS FINISHED.  APPARENTLY NOT.  DROP IT!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 08:21:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: October 24, 2008, 08:17:59 PM »

Just a suggestion.....when reading posts made 3 or 4 hours earlier, please try not to reply unless it's absolutely necessary.  I feel the temptation often, but know that if I'm 20 - 30 pages behind, the question has been answered, a detail has been added, etc.  If there's a monkey battle brewing, let it ride....it has already been dealt with or has fizzled out....no point in fueling it again.

OK...thanks.......back to our regularly scheduled program.

thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: October 24, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »

Tater, most jurors will  not have to get far beyond the fact that Casey admitted her child had been gone for 31 DAYS and she did not report it to anyone and managed to shop, party and live a "normal" life during that time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: October 24, 2008, 08:18:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I've spent the better part of the afternoon reading and catching up.  I think many are not aware of just how often sibling incest occurs.  It is the dark secret in many families.  It does occur FIVE times more often than other relational incest.  While birth defects are common in children born of incest, Caylee obviously did not suffer from this.  Not all children of incest have genetic mutations.  In fact, the MAJORITY are born perfectly normal.  However, genetic mutations occur with a greater frequency than in normal populations.  I posted some research on all this a few weeks ago, so if anyone is interested, you can search my posts. 

I think it is quite possible Lee is Caylee's father, as repulsive as that seems to us.  Other monkeys have posted the inconsistencies in the family's comments about paternity, the other indications that make many think this is the secret this family is protecting.

My concern is that Baez will use this as a defensive strategy, claiming Casey is a "victim" (as Cindy likes to remind us) of her brother's sexual assault.  This is really more of a concern to me than any insanity defense which would never fly in court.  I'm afraid a jury would be sympathetic to this woman if Baez attempts to show she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by her brother and "forced" to bear his child.  I have read some of the psychological research that indicates women can be the aggressors in sibling incest, but usually if the male is elder, this is not the case.  I really think this is a serious concern and what Baez was talking about when he said we would understand when they get a chance to tell their story.

... but Casey Anthony was nineteen years old when Caylee was born ... she was not a child who could not defend herself against sexually advances by anybody.

In the 911 Calls ... she is tell Lee that she loves him.  It reminded me of the first time my eldest son talked to our daughte on the phoner when she went away to University in Virginia after high school graduation.  It was the first time I had ever heard him tell his sister he loved her.  It was just "love ya too" when he hung up but ... I felt a warm and fuzzy.

Janet

______

Transcript of phone call between Casey and Lee Anthony on July 26th 
 Last Edited: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 28 Jul 2008, 9:02 PM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=21DE3E6B3C085CB76FE68650E615279C?contentId=7082866&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: October 24, 2008, 08:18:32 PM »

Sorry, no one was talking to me.  I need your hug from Dana.

if everyone cried when no one was talking to them ...we'd have a whole forum of cry babies from time to time...put on your big girl panties

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: October 24, 2008, 08:19:59 PM »

So they pretty much should have the time of death right.

She killed her on the 15th at night i think she borrowed the shovel on the 18th that would be 2.6 days!!

I think she put her in the trunk that night she chloroformed her put her in trunk and she died when she began to smell she buried her!
Is she only had the shovel for an hour she has to be close to the house. did they ever dig in that backyard? What if she is their that is where the dogs hit, They need to dig that yard up and under the pool maybe they have a crawl space under that house

Somewhere, there is a link to photographs that were taken during the LE search of the backyard.  They went over everything pretty well and they identified the area where the dogs hit.  Does anyone have the link to those photographs?
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: October 24, 2008, 08:21:38 PM »

Just a suggestion.....when reading posts made 3 or 4 hours earlier, please try not to reply unless it's absolutely necessary.  I feel the temptation often, but know that if I'm 20 - 30 pages behind, the question has been answered, a detail has been added, etc.  If there's a monkey battle brewing, let it ride....it has already been dealt with or has fizzled out....no point in fueling it again.

OK...thanks.......back to our regularly scheduled program.

thumleft

AMEN.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: October 24, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »

Ok since so many people think Lee is Caylees father (I do not think he is) what if he is?  Will he be arrested...will additional charges be brought up against Casey?  If George and Cindy knew would they be charged with something...ohhh the questions and where are the answers!
While sibling incest is a crime, it is seldom prosecuted.  Generally, family services assesses and recommends treatment and/or other options.

BRING NATALEE HOME
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1412 on: October 24, 2008, 08:24:04 PM »

Not to beat a dead horse any more, but, Rob over on the LP forum says that the evidence in the trunk suggests more than 11 days.

I personally feel that Caylee was in the trunk from June 18th (the day that she borrowed the shovel and the car was backed into the garage) until June 27th (the day that pings place her in wooded areas). 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: October 24, 2008, 08:24:05 PM »

WAAA!  No one answered my post!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: October 24, 2008, 08:24:14 PM »

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A NIGHT OF ATTACKS.  IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH A POSTER JUST SCROLL PAST THE POST.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: October 24, 2008, 08:24:50 PM »

I can't stomach him...I am going to pass on NG tonight casue I know if there is anything important said I can read it right here!  YEA MONKEYS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: October 24, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »

Boy oh boy!!  Kobi is doing his best to refute that evidence. LOL  I sure hope he's getting a big pay check from the prosecution...they are wasting their money with him...he's not doing too well convincing me.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: October 24, 2008, 08:26:12 PM »

While sibling incest is a crime, it is seldom prosecuted.  Generally, family services assesses and recommends treatment and/or other options.

I think it's only if the parties are minors, yes?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: October 24, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »

SIBLING INCEST AND GUIDELINES FOR FAMILY TREATMENT
http://www.uic.edu/classes/socw/socw517/siblingincestbrunnette.htm

BRING NATALEE HOME
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: October 24, 2008, 08:26:33 PM »

I can't stomach him...I am going to pass on NG tonight casue I know if there is anything important said I can read it right here!  YEA MONKEYS!!

An excellent strategy, in my opinion.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.