April 26, 2024, 02:04:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383856 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: October 24, 2008, 08:40:13 PM »

I am wondering if the defense might not go for a diminshed capacity defense due to mental illness?? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: October 24, 2008, 08:40:44 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.

Me either Hudsunn......just didnt see that one...

That proves that what I said is true to those of you that don't believe what I said. Who told us that caylees body was in the car for 11 days? Proves my point and I am right.

Because this "point" of yours was not concussively yours....I'm assuming you meant that you...and others, who thought this as well.

Colt..I posted early this morning to Thank you and your wife for volunteering with TES.....our prayers will be all of you...not only to find Caylee but for y'alls safety.

Thanks! I really appreciate that. Personal safety for all of those who will be searching, will be the #1 concern.

Chuck

Thank You again Clolt ,for helping TES tomorrow and please keep us posted if you can.

I will try to post when I get back from the Team Leader's briefing with TES on the 7th. We live just under an hour away from the search area, so we we be coming back home each day. And I will post a SM briefing here, after each day's search (8th & 9th).
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: October 24, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »

If the defense is unable to cross examine the evidence presented in the case by the FBi, will that evidence then be thrown out of the case???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: October 24, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »

Well poop!  I give up I can't even ask for a fix up without messing that up too. Gosh!! I am embarrassed now. Rolling Eyes

Smooches to Lalas 

You really are a softie. 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: October 24, 2008, 08:41:12 PM »

Not to beat a dead horse any more, but, Rob over on the LP forum says that the evidence in the trunk suggests more than 11 days.

I personally feel that Caylee was in the trunk from June 18th (the day that she borrowed the shovel and the car was backed into the garage) until June 27th (the day that pings place her in wooded areas). 

I'm not sure that is exactly what he is saying.  I get the impression that he is just pointing to what was said in the original article/post. 

His quote (this is Rob's post in totality, the ..... at the end, is what suggests to me that he is relating back to the original article/post).  Everyone can make up their own minds.

I have seen the post you are talking about and can not confirm the validity of whoever is posting that information.....most of the things mentioned have not come up before...as far as the first sentence yes there is reason the cadaver dog hit in the backyard and yes there was evidence in the trunk....not sure where the 11 days came from....the evidence in the trunk would have been more days than 11.......

Good Night
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: October 24, 2008, 08:41:28 PM »

Prosecutor's case, in a nutshell -
Casey Anthony – high school dropout, unwed and pregnant at 19 (possibly by her brother, no one has denied this as of yet…)
Has told various differing stories about who is Caylee’s father,
Known as a “diabolical liar” by her friends,
Pretended for nearly 2 years to have a job when she really did not have one,
Stole thousands of $$ from her grandparents savings,
Spent thousands of $$ on her mother’s credit cards,
Known to be very promiscuous,
By most accounts seemed to love her daughter, although (according to brother) her mother Cindy says she was a bad mother, Caylee a mistake, etc etc etc.
Claims to have a xanax connection (Annie),
Researching how to make chloroform as early as May 2008,
Researching missing child websites,
Telling people that Caylee was “with the nanny” as early as May 2008 although not one friend or family member has ever met or even seen said nanny (Caylee possibly drugged in trunk of car?),
Known to take Caylee to “adult” parties and nightclubs, and chastised by her friends for doing so,
Cindy threatening to take custody of Caylee?
Cindy and George actually seeing counselor regarding getting custody of Caylee?
Has fight with mother over stealing from grandparents and generally being a shitty mother, Cindy choked her and there was a lot of screaming (this according to Lee and neighbors),
Immediately after the fight, wants to visit boyfriend but boyfriend says “don’t bring the kid”,
(do we know where she actually spent the night on June 15th?  George says he saw C&C at 1pm on the 16th – LAST REPORTED SIGHTING OF CAYLEE).
No reported sightings of Caylee after June 16th.
Casey having nightmares during the following week,
Casey borrows shovel on June 18th and backs car into garage. 
Caylee steals best friend’s checkbook and shops at target, buys nothing for Caylee.
Caylee returns home and doesn’t get supplies for Caylee.
Caylee buys a ________________ at JCP on June 27th (LE will fill in that blank).
Car smells of dead body.
Cindy tells 911 operator that car smells of dead body.
Cindy asks Casey “what have you done?!”
Casey tells a string of the most ridiculous lies to LE, and sticks to them !

Now if you’re not yet sold,

Evidence compiled by the FBI says “Caylee is dead and was in trunk of car”.

Do we really need a body ?

Anybody ?

I am sorry I missed your post....No..it would of course be easier with a body...but I really don't the the prosecuter would have gone for Murder 1 without a boy if he didn't think his case was rock solid. What we have seen is just the tip of the iceberg IMO.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: October 24, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »

I read all the pages that were released today and the only thing I didn't find, is the conclusion I came to long ago:

Somebody peed in the Anthony gene pool!!!!!   

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: October 24, 2008, 08:42:34 PM »

So they pretty much should have the time of death right.

She killed her on the 15th at night i think she borrowed the shovel on the 18th that would be 2.6 days!!

I think she put her in the trunk that night she chloroformed her put her in trunk and she died when she began to smell she buried her!
Is she only had the shovel for an hour she has to be close to the house. did they ever dig in that backyard? What if she is their that is where the dogs hit, They need to dig that yard up and under the pool maybe they have a crawl space under that house

Somewhere, there is a link to photographs that were taken during the LE search of the backyard.  They went over everything pretty well and they identified the area where the dogs hit.  Does anyone have the link to those photographs?

PHOTOS

Investigators search the backyard of home where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony lived.
July 18, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome12.htm

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

BUMPED!!!

Just in case you missed SS.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: October 24, 2008, 08:42:43 PM »

If the defense is unable to cross examine the evidence presented in the case by the FBi, will that evidence then be thrown out of the case???

Gosh, I hope not. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: October 24, 2008, 08:43:25 PM »

Well poop!  I give up I can't even ask for a fix up without messing that up too. Gosh!! I am embarrassed now. Rolling Eyes

Smooches to Lalas 

You really are a softie. 

Mooshy as a big squidgy cushion 

I Stand With The Girl
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: October 24, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »

I haven't caught up with my reading yet but did you hear LP on NG say that casey bought a cross at JCP?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1471 on: October 24, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »

If there is any evidence that there is incest in this case in any way shape or form...the defense had better use it to their advantage.  At this point they have nothing else.  The FBI analysis is very strong....HUMAN decomp in the trunk.  That is damning no matter what they want to believe. 

Put the experts that test this stuff every day on the stand.  They know what to say to refute anything the defense will throw at them.  The person that performed the test reported the results and that is all you need is for the person to get up there and explain the process and give their conclusions as to what it means.  The defense can ask about animals and pizza all they want but the scientific evidence is there in all it's glory.  It will be up to the jury to make the final decision. 

How do you explain the presence of HUMAN decomposition in the trunk?  Go on...someone try to convince me it was a squirrel.  Go ahead. I dare you!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1472 on: October 24, 2008, 08:44:01 PM »

If JB uses the incest/bad mommy defense, I wonder what Cindy's reaction will be to that? Here she is shouting from the rooftop that KC is innocent to keep her daughter from getting the death penalty, but would she also stand by Lee? Or would she toss him to the side to continue to defend KC?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1473 on: October 24, 2008, 08:44:31 PM »

Prosecutor's case, in a nutshell -
Casey Anthony – high school dropout, unwed and pregnant at 19 (possibly by her brother, no one has denied this as of yet…)
Has told various differing stories about who is Caylee’s father,
Known as a “diabolical liar” by her friends,
Pretended for nearly 2 years to have a job when she really did not have one,
Stole thousands of $$ from her grandparents savings,
Spent thousands of $$ on her mother’s credit cards,
Known to be very promiscuous,
By most accounts seemed to love her daughter, although (according to brother) her mother Cindy says she was a bad mother, Caylee a mistake, etc etc etc.
Claims to have a xanax connection (Annie),
Researching how to make chloroform as early as May 2008,
Researching missing child websites,
Telling people that Caylee was “with the nanny” as early as May 2008 although not one friend or family member has ever met or even seen said nanny (Caylee possibly drugged in trunk of car?),
Known to take Caylee to “adult” parties and nightclubs, and chastised by her friends for doing so,
Cindy threatening to take custody of Caylee?
Cindy and George actually seeing counselor regarding getting custody of Caylee?
Has fight with mother over stealing from grandparents and generally being a shitty mother, Cindy choked her and there was a lot of screaming (this according to Lee and neighbors),
Immediately after the fight, wants to visit boyfriend but boyfriend says “don’t bring the kid”,
(do we know where she actually spent the night on June 15th?  George says he saw C&C at 1pm on the 16th – LAST REPORTED SIGHTING OF CAYLEE).
No reported sightings of Caylee after June 16th.
Casey having nightmares during the following week,
Casey borrows shovel on June 18th and backs car into garage. 
Caylee steals best friend’s checkbook and shops at target, buys nothing for Caylee.
Caylee returns home and doesn’t get supplies for Caylee.
Caylee buys a ________________ at JCP on June 27th (LE will fill in that blank).
Car smells of dead body.
Cindy tells 911 operator that car smells of dead body.
Cindy asks Casey “what have you done?!”
Casey tells a string of the most ridiculous lies to LE, and sticks to them !

Now if you’re not yet sold,

Evidence compiled by the FBI says “Caylee is dead and was in trunk of car”.

Do we really need a body ?

Anybody ?

I am sorry I missed your post....No..it would of course be easier with a body...but I really don't the the prosecuter would have gone for Murder 1 without a boy if he didn't think his case was rock solid. What we have seen is just the tip of the iceberg IMO.

Yes I think we will add a couple of things like "maggots have Caylee's dna and xanax and/or chloroform"... and also possibly that one of Casey's friends rolled on her and fessed up to witnessing a drugged Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: October 24, 2008, 08:44:53 PM »

Not to beat a dead horse any more, but, Rob over on the LP forum says that the evidence in the trunk suggests more than 11 days.

I personally feel that Caylee was in the trunk from June 18th (the day that she borrowed the shovel and the car was backed into the garage) until June 27th (the day that pings place her in wooded areas). 

I'm not sure that is exactly what he is saying.  I get the impression that he is just pointing to what was said in the original article/post. 

His quote (this is Rob's post in totality, the ..... at the end, is what suggests to me that he is relating back to the original article/post).  Everyone can make up their own minds.

I have seen the post you are talking about and can not confirm the validity of whoever is posting that information.....most of the things mentioned have not come up before...as far as the first sentence yes there is reason the cadaver dog hit in the backyard and yes there was evidence in the trunk....not sure where the 11 days came from....the evidence in the trunk would have been more days than 11.......

Good Night

Goodnight IamHereToday!
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: October 24, 2008, 08:45:47 PM »

I haven't caught up with my reading yet but did you hear LP on NG say that casey bought a cross at JCP?

I heard that also.
OMG Jennifer Hudson's family.  Where is the little nephew?  What is this world coming to?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: October 24, 2008, 08:46:02 PM »

If JB uses the incest/bad mommy defense, I wonder what Cindy's reaction will be to that? Here she is shouting from the rooftop that KC is innocent to keep her daughter from getting the death penalty, but would she also stand by Lee? Or would she toss him to the side to continue to defend KC?
That is really a sad queston.  If both of your children were drowning and you could only reach one????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1477 on: October 24, 2008, 08:46:06 PM »

If there is any evidence that there is incest in this case in any way shape or form...the defense had better use it to their advantage.  At this point they have nothing else.  The FBI analysis is very strong....HUMAN decomp in the trunk.  That is damning no matter what they want to believe. 

Put the experts that test this stuff every day on the stand.  They know what to say to refute anything the defense will throw at them.  The person that performed the test reported the results and that is all you need is for the person to get up there and explain the process and give their conclusions as to what it means.  The defense can ask about animals and pizza all they want but the scientific evidence is there in all it's glory.  It will be up to the jury to make the final decision. 

How do you explain the presence of HUMAN decomposition in the trunk?  Go on...someone try to convince me it was a squirrel.  Go ahead. I dare you!

You are exactly right and not only human decomp but Caylee Anthony's dna.  This is why I think some of the details that we are discussing here on the board, won't even come into play.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1478 on: October 24, 2008, 08:46:10 PM »

Geez, I can't stand Kobi.  He's talking through his hat about DNA.

I can't stomach him...I am going to pass on NG tonight casue I know if there is anything important said I can read it right here!  YEA MONKEYS!!

I had to shut it off Sunny...tired of all the repeated vid clips of Cindy mouthing off. Sick of her voice. Same stuff every night...I hate them all. WHERE IS CAYLEE!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: October 24, 2008, 08:46:13 PM »

Anna - what do you think about a large trash bag then into a large piece of rolling luggage?

Klaas,
I think anything as long as it was airtight and believe there has been some discussion of matched set of luggage in the past.

But anything airtight would work until the gases started to form and then there would be a problem.

I tend to agree that something with wheels would certainly make transportation easier.  And also agree that the temps would make for accelerated rate of decomp sort of like cooking in slow cooker.  Normal rates wouldn't really apply in that heat.

Also am amazed none of the searchers have been injured/bitten in those swampy areas.  Do hope all will exercise extreme caution when searching.

I guess all the report really tells us that that the remains were in the trunk during or after some level of decomp and that decomp took place in something airtight.

I also noted the reports don't seem at all interested in the pizza.  Airtight could mean the maggots became interested only after leak happened?  They would be then drawn to escaped fluids?

Would like to see the missing JCP statement.  I am sure LE has it by now.  They seem to hold on to things they plan to use, IMO.  But I also think Casey could have tried to replace something she might have used so it wouldn't be noticed to be missing. 

As always, JMO.  I am not as up on all the information on this investigation as so many monkeys are.

I noticed in one of the pictures posted by MisterMichaelj I believe showed a searcher in short sleeves. I do not think that is a good idea. IMO

Something I have never seen brought up here but it used to be very common for serial killers to use powdered lime  the same kind used to sweeten the soil. I remember a case in Indiana where  a killer was putting his victims in the crawl space under his home. Lots of young boys as I remember. This what he used to keep the smell from occurring.This would help in masking the odor of decomposition. So if she had been in an airtight container with a lot of lime in it as well she could have easily camouflaged the odor. Again JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.