April 19, 2024, 01:43:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383487 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: October 24, 2008, 08:55:52 PM »

I noticed in one of the pictures posted by MisterMichaelj I believe showed a searcher in short sleeves. I do not think that is a good idea. IMO

Sam~  MistermichaelJ didn't post the pictures, and he made a post saying so, when another monkey made the same mistake.  The credit goes to someone else, who I can't think of this sec.  They should be credited with posting the pics. 

I believe it was Invision.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: October 24, 2008, 08:56:14 PM »

Geez, I can't stand Kobi.  He's talking through his hat about DNA.

I can't stomach him...I am going to pass on NG tonight casue I know if there is anything important said I can read it right here!  YEA MONKEYS!!

I had to shut it off Sunny...tired of all the repeated vid clips of Cindy mouthing off. Sick of her voice. Same stuff every night...I hate them all. WHERE IS CAYLEE!!!

thanks nut...now I KNOW I am NOT going to watch it.....   In fact I think I will say nighters to all of you and go watch TV with my DH and canine kids!!

Have a good night Sunny.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1502 on: October 24, 2008, 08:56:28 PM »

I haven't caught up with my reading yet but did you hear LP on NG say that casey bought a cross at JCP?

I heard it

He also said Cindy said Casey had bought it for Caylee
HMMMMM wonder if it is for a live or dead Caylee
This family has a answer for everything and it could mean many many things

Well obviously if this is the thing that was bought on the 27th, it was for a dead caylee.  Do we know where the cross is now??
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: October 24, 2008, 08:56:59 PM »

I noticed in one of the pictures posted by MisterMichaelj I believe showed a searcher in short sleeves. I do not think that is a good idea. IMO

Sam~  MistermichaelJ didn't post the pictures, and he made a post saying so, when another monkey made the same mistake.  The credit goes to someone else, who I can't think of this sec.  They should be credited with posting the pics. 

IIRC, it was invision that posted those photo's of the Boggs Creek Rd. area.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1504 on: October 24, 2008, 08:57:22 PM »

I haven't caught up with my reading yet but did you hear LP on NG say that casey bought a cross at JCP?

YES, I heard that one. Big Whoop. Not incriminating at all unless it was a grave marker crossand it said RIP, Caylee .

maybe not incriminating but if it's metal and she buried it with Caylee....it just might help in locating the body 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: October 24, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »

If the defense is unable to cross examine the evidence presented in the case by the FBi, will that evidence then be thrown out of the case???

Why would the defense be unable to cross examine the evidence?  Just because they can't have another sample does not mean they can't question the person performing the test and ask about chain of custody and such.
The latest doc drop indicated that the evidence being processed was very minimal in size and may only have enough for testing once.  I think that the defense could argue that they were unable to have their expert test it as well if all of the evidence has been used up on the first initial test done by FBI.  Sure they can question the testers, but I think Baez might have a leg to stand on if he is unable to have his own people cross examine first hand. 
Very good question A-1, I will look into that.
Thank you Dolce.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1506 on: October 24, 2008, 08:57:40 PM »

I can't stomach him...I am going to pass on NG tonight casue I know if there is anything important said I can read it right here!  YEA MONKEYS!!

I had to shut it off Sunny...tired of all the repeated vid clips of Cindy mouthing off. Sick of her voice. Same stuff every night...I hate them all. WHERE IS CAYLEE!!!

thanks nut...now I KNOW I am NOT going to watch it.....   In fact I think I will say nighters to all of you and go watch TV with my DH and canine kids!!

nite Sunny
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: October 24, 2008, 08:57:51 PM »

So if there are no maggots on the pizza test, there was no actual pizza in her trunk, only the box, yet there was maggots found in the trunk, defense will have to answer why were there maggots in KC's car? They don't just magically appear in Florida cars. 

I thought the tow truck guy even said there were maggots in the bag?

I think you're correct.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: October 24, 2008, 08:57:58 PM »

I believe it was invision

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: October 24, 2008, 08:58:34 PM »

Picture taking is not allowed in the search area, unless it's OK'ed by TES.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: October 24, 2008, 08:58:46 PM »

Good night Sunny!

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1511 on: October 24, 2008, 08:58:56 PM »

I heard it

Well obviously if this is the thing that was bought on the 27th, it was for a dead caylee.  Do we know where the cross is now??

Nope nothing said about where it is know

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: October 24, 2008, 08:59:18 PM »

So if there are no maggots on the pizza test, there was no actual pizza in her trunk, only the box, yet there was maggots found in the trunk, defense will have to answer why were there maggots in KC's car? They don't just magically appear in Florida cars. 

I think you're correct.
And that bag with decomp that was not included in the FBI info today.I wonder why and what else they are holding back!

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: October 24, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »

I think Invision's photos were not made during a TES search.

I Stand With The Girl
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: October 24, 2008, 09:01:03 PM »

I don't think Invision searched with TES. I think she searched with another group

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: October 24, 2008, 09:01:05 PM »

I think you're correct.
And that bag with decomp that was not included in the FBI info today.I wonder why and what else they are holding back!

Do you mean the pizza, garbage bag?  I think I heard there was decomp on the outside of it. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: October 24, 2008, 09:01:05 PM »

I heard it

Is it possible that this cross was a necklace? And is it possible that Cindy bought it, not Casey?  I remember seeing Cindy suddenly begin wearing a cross necklace around this time.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: October 24, 2008, 09:01:18 PM »

I heard it

i didn't hear him say that...wow...so cindy was ready for that question...that's probably why she wouldn't turn over her cc statement...amazing...so caylee was missing and casey was out shopping for a cross for her... 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: October 24, 2008, 09:01:38 PM »

TES had already pulled out of the searching at the time that invision went searching with a group.  HH went out searching the area on her own with her son, iirc.  Neither poster was involved with TES at the time that photo's were taken.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: October 24, 2008, 09:02:15 PM »

I think you're correct.

He did and he also said that Caseyts car  smelled just like a car he had the week before that had a dead body in it.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.