April 24, 2024, 05:43:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383755 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: October 24, 2008, 09:02:19 PM »

does anyone remember what denomination the Anthony family is ? I know it's not catholic

TIA

Not sure Sea Searcher but Cindy claims that Casey is religious but was not allowed a Bible in jail.  I tend to find that hard to believe when it is considered that a Bible is on that list of items that Casey is allowed to purchase while in jail.

Janet

++++++

Emergency Motion Filed In Case Of Missing Toddler
Mother's Attorney Files Order To Stop Release Of Jail Conversations
POSTED: 11:32 am EDT July 28, 2008
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT July 29, 2008

The largest prayer vigil yet was held on Sunday night to help the Anthony family. More than 60 people from all over Florida joined in a circle in pouring rain.

Casey Anthony asked to have her Bible be brought to her in jail, but her request was denied.

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17013972/detail.html

Casey Anthony declines placing commissary order 
Last Edited: Thursday, 23 Oct 2008, 12:03 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 23 Oct 2008, 11:35 AM EDT

Casey currently has $251.26 in her inmate account. The money has been deposited by her father, a bail bonds group and two other persons who she does not know. She was allowed to place an order for up to $70 worth of items. It is not clear why she turned down her opportunity.

The items she can purchase include shampoo, underwear, shoes, a bible, batteries and assorted candies.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7707521&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1521 on: October 24, 2008, 09:02:22 PM »

So if there are no maggots on the pizza test, there was no actual pizza in her trunk, only the box, yet there was maggots found in the trunk, defense will have to answer why were there maggots in KC's car? They don't just magically appear in Florida cars. 

I thought the tow truck guy even said there were maggots in the bag?

I think you're correct.
And that bag with decomp that was not included in the FBI info today.I wonder why and what else they are holding back!

Do you mean the pizza, garbage bag?  I think I heard there was decomp on the outside of it. 

yes I also heard there was decomp fluid and maggots on the outside of the bag and also on other items in the trunk.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: October 24, 2008, 09:02:46 PM »

Well poop!  I give up I can't even ask for a fix up without messing that up too. Gosh!! I am embarrassed now. Rolling Eyes

Smooches to Lalas 

You really are a softie. 

We still love you, Lala's.  I botched a post worse than you did tonight.  I mixed up tay sachs and sickel cell - and I have the post grad degree.  It's been a very long day.

LOL Are you saying you are smarter than me? LOL  Don't answer I am teasing you. 

No, no you silly goose.  I was saying that my botch was worse than your's because I have the degree in Developmental Disabilities and screwed up the syndromes.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: October 24, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »

I haven't caught up with my reading yet but did you hear LP on NG say that casey bought a cross at JCP?

I heard it

She is wearing it in the bank photo where she is cashing the bad check.

Muffee thanks for pointing out it was not Mistermichaels pictures. Again I want to repeat if folks are going to be involved in any searches for anyone they should wear long sleeves. If you wear a short sleeved shirt under and are in a clear enough area you can always take off the long sleeved one.

In case anyone missed my post about powdered lime, sold in garden supply stores. I imagine the Anthony's might have even had some in there shed.

Something I have never seen brought up here but it used to be very common for serial killers to use powdered lime  the same kind used to sweeten the soil. I remember a case in Indiana where  a killer was putting his victims in the crawl space under his home. Lots of young boys as I remember. This what he used to keep the smell from occurring.This would help in masking the odor of decomposition. So if she had been in an airtight container with a lot of lime in it as well she could have easily camouflaged the odor. Again JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1524 on: October 24, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »

I haven't caught up with my reading yet but did you hear LP on NG say that casey bought a cross at JCP?

I heard it

He also said Cindy said Casey had bought it for Caylee
HMMMMM wonder if it is for a live or dead Caylee
This family has a answer for everything and it could mean many many things

Well obviously if this is the thing that was bought on the 27th, it was for a dead caylee.  Do we know where the cross is now??

Is it possible that this cross was a necklace? And is it possible that Cindy bought it, not Casey?  I remember seeing Cindy suddenly begin wearing a cross necklace around this time.

LP just said it was a cross

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1525 on: October 24, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »

I find this tidbit interesting because I have always felt that based on Cindy's reluctance to turn over the receipts/statements, whatever was bought was alot mor eincriminating than a cross necklace.  Now if we suddenly couldn't find the cross necklace, that could be significant (buried with the body?)  But if the Anthonys still have possession of it, then I suppose I feel "let down"  hahahhaha
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: October 24, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »

I heard it

He also said Cindy said Casey had bought it for Caylee
HMMMMM wonder if it is for a live or dead Caylee
This family has a answer for everything and it could mean many many things

Well obviously if this is the thing that was bought on the 27th, it was for a dead caylee.  Do we know where the cross is now??

Is it possible that this cross was a necklace? And is it possible that Cindy bought it, not Casey?  I remember seeing Cindy suddenly begin wearing a cross necklace around this time.

LP just said it was a cross

casey was wearing a cross when she was arrested the second time (i think)...i also think i remember that she was wearing one in one of the target videos.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1527 on: October 24, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »

I wonder if she already had the cross and when she dumped Caylee she left it with her. Then went to JCP and got another just like it.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: October 24, 2008, 09:08:22 PM »

The serial killer with the boys, think there were in excess of 30 boys that John Gacey murdered.

GA was "sweetening" his lawn both front & back while the Fox web cam's were up.  So many thought that was normal behavior, not me, those people have secrets still there on that property.  As I recall, posters watching the fertilization of the Hopespring address saw the bags of the stuff & were reading the contents online.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: October 24, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »

Wouldn't just the trunk itself be the enclosed area ? There isn't much oxygen in a trunk is there. Don't experiment on this one please. She could have stuck her in the trunk alive
because she didn't know what else to do with her as she had a hot date. And put a choroform rag in there to sedate the kiddo.   
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: October 24, 2008, 09:10:59 PM »

So if there are no maggots on the pizza test, there was no actual pizza in her trunk, only the box, yet there was maggots found in the trunk, defense will have to answer why were there maggots in KC's car? They don't just magically appear in Florida cars. 

I thought the tow truck guy even said there were maggots in the bag?

I think you're correct.
And that bag with decomp that was not included in the FBI info today.I wonder why and what else they are holding back!

Do you mean the pizza, garbage bag?  I think I heard there was decomp on the outside of it. 

yes I also heard there was decomp fluid and maggots on the outside of the bag and also on other items in the trunk.

Yes the one the tow truck driver threw over fence and LE went to get it. Wait isnt that what LP said not LE so that may be why it was not in the DNA realease I wonder if it was true.

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: October 24, 2008, 09:11:39 PM »

Wouldn't just the trunk itself be the enclosed area ? There isn't much oxygen in a trunk is there. Don't experiment on this one please. She could have stuck her in the trunk alive
because she didn't know what else to do with her as she had a hot date. And put a choroform rag in there to sedate the kiddo.   

Yes, I remember a few years ago a terrible tragedy where two young boys accidentally closed themselves in a car trunk and died.

I Stand With The Girl
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1532 on: October 24, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »

Well poop!  I give up I can't even ask for a fix up without messing that up too. Gosh!! I am embarrassed now. Rolling Eyes

Smooches to Lalas 

You really are a softie. 

I screwed up my own theory.... oh well.

We still love you, Lala's.  I botched a post worse than you did tonight.  I mixed up tay sachs and sickel cell - and I have the post grad degree.  It's been a very long day.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: October 24, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »

I find this tidbit interesting because I have always felt that based on Cindy's reluctance to turn over the receipts/statements, whatever was bought was alot mor eincriminating than a cross necklace.  Now if we suddenly couldn't find the cross necklace, that could be significant (buried with the body?)  But if the Anthonys still have possession of it, then I suppose I feel "let down"  hahahhaha
Maybe the cross wasn't the only thing she bought.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1534 on: October 24, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »

Perhaps the 'cross' she purchased is the 'Rosary' she wore to jail.... I dunno, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: October 24, 2008, 09:13:47 PM »

does anyone remember what denomination the Anthony family is ? I know it's not catholic

TIA

well I heard it was a baptist preacher that visited her in the pokey, but, I thought baptists don't dance ?   

I think that depends on the individual church. My parents are Baptist, and I know there is a wide range of beliefs depending on the congregation.

BT ... we have a prison ministery in our church ... Evangelical.  The senior and the youth pastors as well as a couple of elders take turns visiting the prison in the the Upper Fraser Valley of British Columbia ... about a 45 minute drive.  Anyways ... they will talk to any prisoner who requests a minister but does not have one of his own.  After a relationship is established ... a prisoner will often requests one of our guys by name.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: October 24, 2008, 09:13:51 PM »

If the defense is unable to cross examine the evidence presented in the case by the FBi, will that evidence then be thrown out of the case???

Why would the defense be unable to cross examine the evidence?  Just because they can't have another sample does not mean they can't question the person performing the test and ask about chain of custody and such.
The latest doc drop indicated that the evidence being processed was very minimal in size and may only have enough for testing once.  I think that the defense could argue that they were unable to have their expert test it as well if all of the evidence has been used up on the first initial test done by FBI.  Sure they can question the testers, but I think Baez might have a leg to stand on if he is unable to have his own people cross examine first hand. 
Very good question A-1, I will look into that.

I don't think so.  All evidence is not reproducible. That is nothing new.  Baez can complain all he wants but he still has to explain how there was HUMAN decomp in the trunk of a car he has said was in the control of Casey Anthony.  Trace evidence is nothing new.  It is up to the prosecution to PROVE their case.  The defense can only try to put doubt in the jury's mind.  Again...explain to the jury how HUMAN decomp got in the trunk other than it being Caylee.  Casey is not dead and the chances of it being anyone else is remote.  Common sense is all they need to use...science does not lie.  Only the defense gets that freedom.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1537 on: October 24, 2008, 09:14:08 PM »

Maybe the cross wasn't the only thing she bought.

true... i did not see the broadcast so I'm wondering in what context it was even brought up...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: October 24, 2008, 09:15:40 PM »

The serial killer with the boys, think there were in excess of 30 boys that John Gacey murdered.

GA was "sweetening" his lawn both front & back while the Fox web cam's were up.  So many thought that was normal behavior, not me, those people have secrets still there on that property.  As I recall, posters watching the fertilization of the Hopespring address saw the bags of the stuff & were reading the contents online.

Thank you Altruist for remembering the case I was talking about.

I wonder if GA was sweetening the lawn before or after the LE came with the dogs?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1539 on: October 24, 2008, 09:16:12 PM »

That is most likely what happened.  There was evidence of hair that was consistent with Caylee that did not have the decomp band and then there was the decomp band hair.  Indicating Caylee was alive at one time while in the trunk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.