April 26, 2024, 12:11:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383819 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: October 24, 2008, 09:17:17 PM »

Janet - thank you for the LE search photographs link.  I can't imagine how large your hard drive must be to hold all of your data files.  I think there are more than a few LEs who would love to have what is on your computer. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: October 24, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »

Wouldn't just the trunk itself be the enclosed area ? There isn't much oxygen in a trunk is there. Don't experiment on this one please. She could have stuck her in the trunk alive
because she didn't know what else to do with her as she had a hot date. And put a choroform rag in there to sedate the kiddo.   

Yes, I remember a few years ago a terrible tragedy where two young boys accidentally closed themselves in a car trunk and died.

I remember.  BT ... that was a tragedy.  A search was organized and ... lasted for hours before the boys were discovered.  I think a neighbour's car and ... a game of hide and seek  were involved.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1542 on: October 24, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »

I don't think so.  All evidence is not reproducible. That is nothing new.  Baez can complain all he wants but he still has to explain how there was HUMAN decomp in the trunk of a car he has said was in the control of Casey Anthony.  Trace evidence is nothing new.  It is up to the prosecution to PROVE their case.  The defense can only try to put doubt in the jury's mind.  Again...explain to the jury how HUMAN decomp got in the trunk other than it being Caylee.  Casey is not dead and the chances of it being anyone else is remote.  Common sense is all they need to use...science does not lie.  Only the defense gets that freedom.
Good!  So Baez can not use this to disprove the evidence?  Saying "Hey I did not get to have my people test it" will not have the evidence thrown out?  I was worried about that.  I uderstand having his own people on the stand to dispute the evidence, I knew that.  I just wanted to be sure that he can not cry "foul" when their is no evidence left for tests.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: October 24, 2008, 09:17:59 PM »

She is wearing it in the bank photo where she is cashing the bad check.

I find this tidbit interesting because I have always felt that based on Cindy's reluctance to turn over the receipts/statements, whatever was bought was alot mor eincriminating than a cross necklace.  Now if we suddenly couldn't find the cross necklace, that could be significant (buried with the body?)  But if the Anthonys still have possession of it, then I suppose I feel "let down"  hahahhaha
Maybe the cross wasn't the only thing she bought.

true... i did not see the broadcast so I'm wondering in what context it was even brought up...
i can't even remember...he was talking and JVM interrupted as always and it was over.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: October 24, 2008, 09:18:13 PM »

She's very religious
Now that is a joke.
Maybe the minister told Casey Jesus loves her and so does her Mumma.
Oh, I can't go on in that vein. Me bad.
There is a girl missing up here in Canada, one week. They have Search & Rescue looking for her and they are hoping that she is injured and that they can find her alive. When I made that post about the number of volunteers looking for a dead body, I was thinking of that situation and using the resources to look for ppl where there is a chance for an alive recovery. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: October 24, 2008, 09:18:23 PM »

does anyone remember what denomination the Anthony family is ? I know it's not catholic

TIA

well I heard it was a baptist preacher that visited her in the pokey, but, I thought baptists don't dance ?   

I think that depends on the individual church. My parents are Baptist, and I know there is a wide range of beliefs depending on the congregation.

BT ... we have a prison ministery in our church ... Evangelical.  The senior and the youth pastors as well as a couple of elders take turns visiting the prison in the the Upper Fraser Valley of British Columbia ... about a 45 minute drive.  Anyways ... they will talk to any prisoner who requests a minister but does not have one of his own.  After a relationship is established ... a prisoner will often requests one of our guys by name.

Janet

Hi Janet

Yes, the Baptist churches here locally have very active prison ministries as well. I do think, though, that I read that the Anthonys are Baptist, so I was basing my guess about their denomination on that, not just on the fact that the minister who visited Casey was Baptist.

I Stand With The Girl
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: October 24, 2008, 09:21:17 PM »

The serial killer with the boys, think there were in excess of 30 boys that John Gacey murdered.

GA was "sweetening" his lawn both front & back while the Fox web cam's were up.  So many thought that was normal behavior, not me, those people have secrets still there on that property.  As I recall, posters watching the fertilization of the Hopespring address saw the bags of the stuff & were reading the contents online.

Thank you Altruist for remembering the case I was talking about.

I wonder if GA was sweetening the lawn before or after the LE came with the dogs?

Actually I think it may have been after the cadaver dogs had been to the Hopespring Dr address & if IIRC it was right around the time that rumors were being circulated that TES would be going to the Hopespring Dr address with cadaver dogs & at the time my thinking was that GA was possibly trying to sabotage the cadaver dogs or burn their paws as lime will do that as well.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: October 24, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »

Janet - thank you for the LE search photographs link.  I can't imagine how large your hard drive must be to hold all of your data files.  I think there are more than a few LEs who would love to have what is on your computer. 

Actually ... I access most Caylee Marie links using the SM search engine.  I have good memory for key words.

However ... my DIL has beautifully organized all my Natalee Holloway files on my hard drive and ... her hubby (my son) has backed up all those files for safe keeping.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1548 on: October 24, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »

Anthony's attend the Eastside Baptist Church in Orlando as far as I recall.  Not sure if that helps. Smile

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1549 on: October 24, 2008, 09:24:22 PM »

So if there are no maggots on the pizza test, there was no actual pizza in her trunk, only the box, yet there was maggots found in the trunk, defense will have to answer why were there maggots in KC's car? They don't just magically appear in Florida cars. 

I thought the tow truck guy even said there were maggots in the bag?

I think you're correct.
And that bag with decomp that was not included in the FBI info today.I wonder why and what else they are holding back!

Do you mean the pizza, garbage bag?  I think I heard there was decomp on the outside of it. 

yes I also heard there was decomp fluid and maggots on the outside of the bag and also on other items in the trunk.

Yes the one the tow truck driver threw over fence and LE went to get it. Wait isnt that what LP said not LE so that may be why it was not in the DNA realease I wonder if it was true.

IIRC  the tow manager threw it out, then picked it up and put it in the dumpster. George told them it was in the car and LE went and retrieved it from the dumpster.  Then tow manager went looking for it in the dumpster because he was sure he could find it since his bags were all black and this one was white with yellow ties. He couldn't find it and so he called the popo and they told him they had come the night before and gotten it.

What I can't find in anybodies statements is the word maggot. Can somebody give me a link? (Other than LP)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: October 24, 2008, 09:25:30 PM »

Anthony's attend the Eastside Baptist Church in Orlando as far as I recall.  Not sure if that helps. Smile

Thanks, Dolce. I can't believe I actually remembered something. 

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: October 24, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

Actually ... I access most Caylee Marie links using the SM search engine.  I have good memory for key words.

However ... my DIL has beautifully organized all my Natalee Holloway files on my hard drive and ... her hubby (my son) has backed up all those files for safe keeping.

Janet

Janet ~  This is wonderful.  As you know, so much has been lost in crashes etc.   It's great to see information is being kept safely.   Just wanted to say I appreciate your efforts and those of your sons. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: October 24, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

If the defense is unable to cross examine the evidence presented in the case by the FBi, will that evidence then be thrown out of the case???

Why would the defense be unable to cross examine the evidence?  Just because they can't have another sample does not mean they can't question the person performing the test and ask about chain of custody and such.
The latest doc drop indicated that the evidence being processed was very minimal in size and may only have enough for testing once.  I think that the defense could argue that they were unable to have their expert test it as well if all of the evidence has been used up on the first initial test done by FBI.  Sure they can question the testers, but I think Baez might have a leg to stand on if he is unable to have his own people cross examine first hand. 
Very good question A-1, I will look into that.
I can understand questioning a local LE test, but an FBI test? Baez would be stupid.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1553 on: October 24, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »

If the defense is unable to cross examine the evidence presented in the case by the FBi, will that evidence then be thrown out of the case???

Why would the defense be unable to cross examine the evidence?  Just because they can't have another sample does not mean they can't question the person performing the test and ask about chain of custody and such.
The latest doc drop indicated that the evidence being processed was very minimal in size and may only have enough for testing once.  I think that the defense could argue that they were unable to have their expert test it as well if all of the evidence has been used up on the first initial test done by FBI.  Sure they can question the testers, but I think Baez might have a leg to stand on if he is unable to have his own people cross examine first hand. 
I can understand questioning a local LE test, but an FBI test? Baez would be stupid.

I think he has already proven he is stupid.
IIRC the judge did mention that he would allow access to evidence and testing that Orlando LE was conducting, but that he had no jurisdiction over the FBI and therefore the defense would not be able to have equal access to that stuff.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: October 24, 2008, 09:30:00 PM »

Goodnight!  I can't hold my eyes open any longer....
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1555 on: October 24, 2008, 09:30:36 PM »

Goodnight!  I can't hold my eyes open any longer....

nite mammy
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1556 on: October 24, 2008, 09:30:58 PM »

Night Mammy!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: October 24, 2008, 09:31:08 PM »

Stupid yes, look who we are talking about here.  My concern is that he would use every means possible in trying to get this evidence thrown out.  I was wondering if he had a "foot to stand on" with that arguement. 
Need I remind you of the most stupidest of things that got one murderer off...
"If the glove does not fit you must aquitt"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: October 24, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »

I think he has already proven he is stupid.
IIRC the judge did mention that he would allow access to evidence and testing that Orlando LE was conducting, but that he had no jurisdiction over the FBI and therefore the defense would not be able to have equal access to that stuff.
GOOD!!!!  Thank you for answering my question.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1559 on: October 24, 2008, 09:34:13 PM »

gotta run for a bit, will be back in a little while   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.