April 25, 2024, 11:19:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383817 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: October 25, 2008, 12:53:09 AM »

Mytime
Sorry, I just got back from sleuthing, how are you?   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: October 25, 2008, 12:54:30 AM »

I remember them from the early 70s and I was thinking it had something to do with PTA but I might be wrong.
As a child of the late 60's and 70's -- we knew the houses in our neighborhod that were "safe". I don't think there were ANY homes that I was "afraid of" on my own street. (I actually lived on the same street as my grade school!)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: October 25, 2008, 12:57:38 AM »

Apparently the hand sign in the window is still alive and well

PTA SPONSORED PROGRAMS
Heather Elem.
San Carlos, CA

snipped

Block Parent Program
In cooperation with the San Carlos Police Department, Heather PTA is proud to help solicit parent volunteers for the Block Parent Program. Registered homes place a Block Parent sign in the front window of their home, indicating it is a "safe house". Any child in need of help may stop at that house for assistance. The goal is to have a Block Parent in every neighborhood.

http://heather.sancarlos.k12.ca.us/pta/pta.programs.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: October 25, 2008, 01:01:54 AM »

Wasn't Ricardo a police officer?  He is the one that had a poster regarding chloroforming one's date, IIRC.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1744 on: October 25, 2008, 01:04:02 AM »

Okay, I know that the DA must release immediately all info that was presented to the Grand Jury. I also know that once a person is charged, the DA must make their "discovery" known to the Defense. My question is WHEN?? Is it as they receive it? Is it a month before trial?  Must be some lawyers here! What ever happened to "Vivi" (my neighbor in Dallas)??

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong - the only thing the defense has released is that which the judge has said must be released pertaining to the evidence surrounding the child neglect charges.  Everything elese is still in LE's book.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: October 25, 2008, 01:06:13 AM »

Steel Monkey:
Somebody please correct me if I am wrong - the only thing the defense has released is that which the judge has said must be released pertaining to the evidence surrounding the child neglect charges.  Everything elese is still in LE's book
Quite posibly true, but Baez sems to know all about the "trunk evidence" already -- he is wanting to throw it out!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1746 on: October 25, 2008, 01:09:31 AM »

Steel Monkey:
Somebody please correct me if I am wrong - the only thing the defense has released is that which the judge has said must be released pertaining to the evidence surrounding the child neglect charges.  Everything elese is still in LE's book
Quite posibly true, but Baez sems to know all about the "trunk evidence" already -- he is wanting to throw it out!

I am not a judge (although I play one on TV), but I can stand up and say to JB..."On what grounds do you believe this evidence should be thrown out?"

What then...?
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: October 25, 2008, 01:11:08 AM »

GOODNIGHT MONKEYS
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: October 25, 2008, 01:11:47 AM »

Steel Monkey:

I am not a judge (although I play one on TV), but I can stand up and say to JB..."On what grounds do you believe this evidence should be thrown out?"

What then...?
"on the grounds that it will certainly CONVICT my client"!   --LOL 

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1749 on: October 25, 2008, 01:12:01 AM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.
ICE,IMO

I am really leaning towards that too.....no way could she have driven around with Caylee deceased and decomposing in the the trunk of the car UNLESS she were in a cooler. I don't see her burying her and then going back and digging her up and then disposing of her again....

but I still think there is a good possibility she threw her little body in an area known to have alligators....

Sunny, I believe the PDF specifies chemicals consistent with anaerobic decomp, doesn't it?  This would be consistent with a container of some sort.  I wonder if that's what the purchase at JCP could have been, a Coleman cooler or similar or one to replace one taken if the dates are not correct?

Anna!!   That certainly seems to be a HUGE possibility...and something bought at JCP was important....enough that Cindy didn't want it known and Rob Dick mentioned it being important!!

Aerobic = sustained by air/oxygen
Anaerobic = sustained without air/oxygen

Maybe I am reading that wrong but if not, the only way I can think of for decomp to happen in anaerobic manner would be in "air tight" container.  Of course we all know that everything begins to "leak" on a molecular level right away but it would cause different type of decomp.

So even in airtight container, there would be leakage but would slow down process and also create a different type of decomp than that when exposed to air.

Ergo, I conclude a container that was basically airtight was used.  Now what kind I have no idea but Igloos are used for organ transplants being flown across the country, etc.  Maybe somethng along those lines?

JMO, of course.

Hi Anna, makes some sense to me... and I can add a little bit.

Scenario 1) the car is moving and the air-tight container gets jostled. Lid comes off, fluids leak out. It's easy to imagine this one.

Scenario 2) Gases from decomposing body fill the air-tight container and the lid pops of much as a lid on a container does in a microwave oven.

In any container there is the "displacement level" as discovered by Archimedes. That means there is only so much actually room contained in any object.

As the gases release the pressure builds. When the pressure hits it's limit - top pops. It's actually pretty simple.
Yep...and I am sure she tried to pick the smallest container that she thought would accomodate to try to lessen the work involved in concealing/burying it....and in the process probably grossly underestimated the amount of fluid a human body contains and in death would purge...that would account for the spillage and the smell that worsened over time...

Still trying to figure the timeline out now tho...she may have had her in the trunk for 2 days...buried her or thought about it on the 18th in the backyard...decided it was too much work...put her in sandbox while she thought some more and then came back for her later....but when?? Certainly not on the 24th...too long...and if GA story is true (LOL) she didnt have time after the gas can brawl...I don't think this was even the final move...I think there were 2 moves after the backyard....and I am like 49% and 51% on whether the final one was in earth or water....depends on how demented I think casey is on any given day...

The other thing that was odd about the 27th...I really didnt see any wondow of time long enuf for a disposal...i mean she was just flitting around everywhere..repeatedly...seemed like the longest stretch of time was at Tony's place and then Fusian....I did eye what looks like a body of water by JcPenneys a few times tho....

But she was in the trunk..and she was dead...and not eating pizza...or playing with squirrels...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: October 25, 2008, 01:12:17 AM »

Apparently the hand sign in the window is still alive and well

PTA SPONSORED PROGRAMS
Heather Elem.
San Carlos, CA

snipped

Block Parent Program
In cooperation with the San Carlos Police Department, Heather PTA is proud to help solicit parent volunteers for the Block Parent Program. Registered homes place a Block Parent sign in the front window of their home, indicating it is a "safe house". Any child in need of help may stop at that house for assistance. The goal is to have a Block Parent in every neighborhood.

http://heather.sancarlos.k12.ca.us/pta/pta.programs.html

See im not crazy, they were PTA sponsored...lol

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: October 25, 2008, 01:12:55 AM »

GOODNIGHT MONKEYS

Goodnight dottie

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: October 25, 2008, 01:12:58 AM »

GOODNIGHT MONKEYS

Nite Dottie
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1753 on: October 25, 2008, 01:13:52 AM »

Steel Monkey:

What then...?
"on the grounds that it will certainly CONVICT my client"!   --LOL 

You are a wise man Wreck, despite of what your lawyer A-1 says!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: October 25, 2008, 01:26:07 AM »

Mytime

Well, life has been kicking my butt and have not had much time to read SM.  I miss our friend - could use some laughter right about now.....and you?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: October 25, 2008, 01:30:59 AM »

Mytime

Well, life has been kicking my butt and have not had much time to read SM.  I miss our friend - could use some laughter right about now.....and you?

I left my humor at the dentists office today...sorry...and sorry about the butt kicking.  check ur nanner basket later
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: October 25, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »

If I am understanding the forensic report correctly and estimated decomposition was 2.6 days- this sort of ties in w/Brian Burner's statements. If Caylee died on the 16th (which is what I believe- and it was the last time she was seen), Brian Burner saw Casey back into the driveway on the 17th. At this point she could have been trying to figure out what to do- possibly left her in the sandbox- or possibly changed her mind and left without ever taking Caylee out of the trunk.

The next day (18th) Brian Burner sees her back in again approx 1:30 (I know he claims it could have been 18th or 19th- but I think cell pings make it more likely on the 18th) and she asks for the shovel.

At this point- if Caylee died late morning of the 16th, it has now been approx 2+ days. Upon getting the shovel- she goes in the backyard to dig the grave and realizes it ain't gonna be so easy. It's possible she placed Caylee on the ground while doing so which is why the dogs hit in the yard). Changes her mind- returns the shovel, puts Caylee back in the trunk and takes off.

Now, if at this point she realizes she doesn't know what to do- and hasn't made a decision where to dispose of the body- she could go and get a cooler which would stop the decomposition after 2.6 days. (not inside the cooler, but inside the trunk). So I would be very curious to see if there was any evidence of purchases made this day. OR it could be that she stole the family's cooler and was trying to replace it before it was noticed.

I think she drove around for many days like this- with Caylee in the trunk in a cooler - and realized when she went to bury her or dispose of her - that the cooler may not have fit with her plans (ie coolers float- harder to bury, etc. ) and she opened the cooler to place Caylee in a bag or something else in order to transport her to disposal site. When she did this- it was a huge release of all those gases, etc. causing the odor in the car. As someone said on one of the news reports- there's just no way to put it back- the smell was out there. And being how Casey doesn't think things through- she probably didn't even realize that was going to happen.

I really hope the police have been contemplating the cooler/luggage etc idea and have been looking for these things or examined any that were found.

Anyway- this is just all speculation from me- just things I've been thinking

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: October 25, 2008, 01:49:35 AM »

Does anyone remember the approximate time that Cindy called Amy to go to Tony's apartment?
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: October 25, 2008, 01:52:01 AM »

Does anyone remember the approximate time that Cindy called Amy to go to Tony's apartment?

not sure what time she called amy, but she arrived with amy at Tony's approx 7:30pm

Smile Kerry

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: October 25, 2008, 01:53:39 AM »

not sure what time she called amy, but she arrived with amy at Tony's approx 7:30pm

IIRC Now that I think of it, I remember Amy saying that she left for the mall around 5:30 and was called a little while after they arrived that by Cindy

Smile Kerry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.