April 19, 2024, 07:45:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383499 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1760 on: October 25, 2008, 01:55:03 AM »

Does anyone remember the approximate time that Cindy called Amy to go to Tony's apartment?

not sure what time she called amy, but she arrived with amy at Tony's approx 7:30pm

TY - I was wondering, due to the fact that Amy sent a text msg to KC @5:22 pm.  I wonder if KC had any idea before that fact?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: October 25, 2008, 01:56:08 AM »

MT  wanna go to muse?  or anyone else?   
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: October 25, 2008, 01:59:33 AM »

Does anyone remember the approximate time that Cindy called Amy to go to Tony's apartment?

not sure what time she called amy, but she arrived with amy at Tony's approx 7:30pm

TY - I was wondering, due to the fact that Amy sent a text msg to KC @5:22 pm.  I wonder if KC had any idea before that fact?

I think if KC knew CA was coming, she would have met her outside.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: October 25, 2008, 02:00:36 AM »

IMO I don't think so. I think A) that's how Amy knew where to find her without even calling to ask (she took Cindy straight there) and B.) from Tony & Amy's accounts Casey was surprised- I believe one of them even said Casey asked CIndy "what are you doing here?!".

(But I am very very tired and my mind is on overdrive so I won't say definitely)

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: October 25, 2008, 02:06:46 AM »

I think if KC knew CA was coming, she would have met her outside.

That's what I thought - just checking....Thanks!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1765 on: October 25, 2008, 02:08:07 AM »

IMO I don't think so. I think A) that's how Amy knew where to find her without even calling to ask (she took Cindy straight there) and B.) from Tony & Amy's accounts Casey was surprised- I believe one of them even said Casey asked CIndy "what are you doing here?!".

(But I am very very tired and my mind is on overdrive so I won't say definitely)

I wish I was as energetic as my mind seems to be   Thanks for answering...
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: October 25, 2008, 02:11:17 AM »

I wish I was as energetic as my mind seems to be   Thanks for answering...

me too!!
I'm off to bed- I've done enough thinking out loud for one night
good night all

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: October 25, 2008, 02:12:30 AM »

sorry I was folding clothes!  I am in need of some sleep - so i will see you tomorrow! Ok?  I replied!! 

Good Night everyone!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: October 25, 2008, 02:15:48 AM »

sorry I was folding clothes!  I am in need of some sleep - so i will see you tomorrow! Ok?  I replied!! 

Good Night everyone!!

Goodnight, I just thought folding clothes was funny.  Nite all
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1769 on: October 25, 2008, 03:54:09 AM »

So if there are no maggots on the pizza test, there was no actual pizza in her trunk, only the box, yet there was maggots found in the trunk, defense will have to answer why were there maggots in KC's car? They don't just magically appear in Florida cars. 

I thought the tow truck guy even said there were maggots in the bag?

I am way behind in reading so if this has already been posted, please disregard.
Documents today said no pizza was recovered from the trunk.  IIRC, the pizza was removed from the trunk at the tow yard and discarded there.  The police subsequently recovered the pizza/maggots from the tow yard....just not from the trunk.  Does this make sense??  Anybody??

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: October 25, 2008, 04:27:07 AM »

Hi MaryMary,

I''ll go over to Muse if you wish for a few minutes.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1771 on: October 25, 2008, 06:11:02 AM »

Good Morning, starry1st.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: October 25, 2008, 07:10:47 AM »

If I am understanding the forensic report correctly and estimated decomposition was 2.6 days- this sort of ties in w/Brian Burner's statements. If Caylee died on the 16th (which is what I believe- and it was the last time she was seen), Brian Burner saw Casey back into the driveway on the 17th. At this point she could have been trying to figure out what to do- possibly left her in the sandbox- or possibly changed her mind and left without ever taking Caylee out of the trunk.

The next day (18th) Brian Burner sees her back in again approx 1:30 (I know he claims it could have been 18th or 19th- but I think cell pings make it more likely on the 18th) and she asks for the shovel.

At this point- if Caylee died late morning of the 16th, it has now been approx 2+ days. Upon getting the shovel- she goes in the backyard to dig the grave and realizes it ain't gonna be so easy. It's possible she placed Caylee on the ground while doing so which is why the dogs hit in the yard). Changes her mind- returns the shovel, puts Caylee back in the trunk and takes off.

Now, if at this point she realizes she doesn't know what to do- and hasn't made a decision where to dispose of the body- she could go and get a cooler which would stop the decomposition after 2.6 days. (not inside the cooler, but inside the trunk). So I would be very curious to see if there was any evidence of purchases made this day. OR it could be that she stole the family's cooler and was trying to replace it before it was noticed.

I think she drove around for many days like this- with Caylee in the trunk in a cooler - and realized when she went to bury her or dispose of her - that the cooler may not have fit with her plans (ie coolers float- harder to bury, etc. ) and she opened the cooler to place Caylee in a bag or something else in order to transport her to disposal site. When she did this- it was a huge release of all those gases, etc. causing the odor in the car. As someone said on one of the news reports- there's just no way to put it back- the smell was out there. And being how Casey doesn't think things through- she probably didn't even realize that was going to happen.

I really hope the police have been contemplating the cooler/luggage etc idea and have been looking for these things or examined any that were found.

Anyway- this is just all speculation from me- just things I've been thinking

Good Morning Cincinnati Monkey Cage

This sounds really plausible.  This makes me also ask, if an article (any clothes, blanket, etc.) that had been in the trunk with Caylee were layed in the A's backyard would this cause cadaver dogs to hit?  What I'm asking is -- did the body have to be laid in the yard, or could it have been something that contained fluids or other decomp for dogs to hit?

starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: October 25, 2008, 08:08:24 AM »

Thanks so much Blonde. This is a fabulous site and shows us how many children are missing and where they are.  I would volunteer to help search for missing children if it at all possible.  So with this chart (I assume it will be kept up to date) I'll continue to view it to see if there's someone near enough by me that could use my help.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: October 25, 2008, 08:13:54 AM »

So if there are no maggots on the pizza test, there was no actual pizza in her trunk, only the box, yet there was maggots found in the trunk, defense will have to answer why were there maggots in KC's car? They don't just magically appear in Florida cars. 

I thought the tow truck guy even said there were maggots in the bag?

I am way behind in reading so if this has already been posted, please disregard.
Documents today said no pizza was recovered from the trunk.  IIRC, the pizza was removed from the trunk at the tow yard and discarded there.  The police subsequently recovered the pizza/maggots from the tow yard....just not from the trunk.  Does this make sense??  Anybody??
The report is a bit confusing on this fact. The original information that cam out had maggots in the trunk. Now there is no mention of them other than with the pizza. I guess we will have to wait until someone within the law enforcement community comes foreward with where the maggots were discovered.

MURT
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: October 25, 2008, 08:16:17 AM »

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

HMMMMM.....George......Jesse.........Tony R.???????

I remember reading an article (and I can't remember which one) which says something about Caylee's impact (negative) on the lives of 3 police officers.

So -- we can speculate Jesse is 1, and Tony R is 2 -- who is 3??

At first I thought they may be referring to George -- but he really hasn't been a police officer for a long time. Un less Casey had something to do with why he left the force?

Just thought it was a very interesting comment -- her adverse impact on 3 law enforcement officers.

Morning Monkeys.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1776 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:40 AM »

Okay, I know that the DA must release immediately all info that was presented to the Grand Jury. I also know that once a person is charged, the DA must make their "discovery" known to the Defense. My question is WHEN?? Is it as they receive it? Is it a month before trial?  Must be some lawyers here! What ever happened to "Vivi" (my neighbor in Dallas)??

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong - the only thing the defense has released is that which the judge has said must be released pertaining to the evidence surrounding the child neglect charges.  Everything elese is still in LE's book.
The original order had the evidence from the neglect charge to be released to the defense atty. When the Grand Jury came down with the murder one indictment, the evidence became part of the new case, thus nullifying that part of the order (imo). That would mean that we now have to wait for the discovery evidence that pertains to the murder trial to find out any new information.

MURT
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: October 25, 2008, 08:21:25 AM »

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

I remember reading an article (and I can't remember which one) which says something about Caylee's impact (negative) on the lives of 3 police officers.

At first I thought they may be referring to George -- but he really hasn't been a police officer for a long time. Un less Casey had something to do with why he left the force?

Just thought it was a very interesting comment -- her adverse impact on 3 law enforcement officers.

Morning Monkeys.

I would imagine that it is George.

I kept thinking Ricardo, but you're right it was Jesse, Tony R and George.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1778 on: October 25, 2008, 08:21:40 AM »

Steel Monkey:
Somebody please correct me if I am wrong - the only thing the defense has released is that which the judge has said must be released pertaining to the evidence surrounding the child neglect charges.  Everything elese is still in LE's book
Quite posibly true, but Baez sems to know all about the "trunk evidence" already -- he is wanting to throw it out!

I am not a judge (although I play one on TV), but I can stand up and say to JB..."On what grounds do you believe this evidence should be thrown out?"

What then...?
The defense submits the motion for having the evidence thrown out. Then both the defense argue their points for and against the judge either granting or denying the motion. The judge will ask questions where he fells it necessary. The judge may hand the decision down on the spot or take the time to consider the motion and rule at a later date.

MURT
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: October 25, 2008, 08:26:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

I would imagine that it is George.

I kept thinking Ricardo, but you're right it was Jesse, Tony R and George.

Or a 3rd one -- that we don't know anything about. YET.

In her analysis of the cell phone pings, KCJackie is introducing names I've not heard before.

This is going to be an interesting trial -- if it gets that far. If KC's legal team wants to keep her alive, they will 'make a deal'.

Good morning mammy!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.