April 24, 2024, 09:07:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383760 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: October 25, 2008, 09:18:08 AM »

The Sunshine Law is pertaining to public records, if I'm reading this correctly.

http://myfloridalegal.com/sunshine
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: October 25, 2008, 09:21:39 AM »

What could be more important than talking to the security guard inside the house? Why didn't LP ask questions? I think it's horrible that a minister would do anything like passing letters, whether he believes KC is innocent or not, there is a murder case going on here and LE needs to get a handle on this!

BTW, I thought that visits were through video that happened across the street.  So does minister get a face to face visit?  I think Jose does, at least I have made that assumption in my mind.  If minister gets face to face is it illegal for him to pass letters? 

I really could understand why a family would not want their visit conversations taped, especially when it is broadcast on the news. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: October 25, 2008, 09:23:54 AM »

What could be more important than talking to the security guard inside the house? Why didn't LP ask questions? I think it's horrible that a minister would do anything like passing letters, whether he believes KC is innocent or not, there is a murder case going on here and LE needs to get a handle on this!

BTW, I thought that visits were through video that happened across the street.  So does minister get a face to face visit?  I think Jose does, at least I have made that assumption in my mind.  If minister gets face to face is it illegal for him to pass letters? 

I really could understand why a family would not want their visit conversations taped, especially when it is broadcast on the news. 

It's not illegal for the KC to give the minister letters.
Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: October 25, 2008, 09:28:32 AM »

Good Morning everyone , i am in orlando today for husbands  remote control races , I am thinking of caylee.
Wishing for this baby to be found.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: October 25, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »

Just a quick comment on the "dumpster" that has been posted and discussed on my broadcast site.
It is known as a rollback in the industry. Rollback dumpsters have either one large door in the rear of the unit or a par of swinging doors that open outward. This enables the truck operator to dump the trash at the landfill the same way a dump truck would.

Workers at jobsites where these things are often used can open the door(s) to walk in and dump trash in them. They can only do this to a point, however. At some point the rollback starts to fill up and the doors can no longer be opened without the trash falling out of it.

The photo had the dumpster as fairly full which means that Casey would have to have reached over her head to place Caylee into the dumpster.

Also, these types of dumpsters are open at the top and not enclosed like the Amscot dumpster. If a dead body were placed there, someone would have noticed the odor much sooner than if she were placed in an enclosed dumpster.

Apparently search dogs did not hit on the dumpster in the photo or we would have heard something by now. I seem to remember that the dogs indicated an interest in the Amscot dumpster area.

MURT
Hi, Murt!

Good observation, but what if the dumpster was empty enough at the time Casey may have disposed of Caylee. The dumpster may have been filled further later on. The doors could have been openable when Casey used it.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1805 on: October 25, 2008, 09:32:02 AM »

It's not illegal for the KC to give the minister letters.

Is she even allowed a pencil and paper? I remember reading about a "letter" that Lee said she was working on b4 and then we found out that she wasn't even allowed a pencil and paper. A pencil could be used for suicide. If the minister were to give the messages to the Anthony family, then is ceases to become privileged, according to attys on NG.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: October 25, 2008, 09:33:34 AM »

Just a quick comment on the "dumpster" that has been posted and discussed on my broadcast site.
It is known as a rollback in the industry. Rollback dumpsters have either one large door in the rear of the unit or a par of swinging doors that open outward. This enables the truck operator to dump the trash at the landfill the same way a dump truck would.

Workers at jobsites where these things are often used can open the door(s) to walk in and dump trash in them. They can only do this to a point, however. At some point the rollback starts to fill up and the doors can no longer be opened without the trash falling out of it.

The photo had the dumpster as fairly full which means that Casey would have to have reached over her head to place Caylee into the dumpster.

Also, these types of dumpsters are open at the top and not enclosed like the Amscot dumpster. If a dead body were placed there, someone would have noticed the odor much sooner than if she were placed in an enclosed dumpster.

Apparently search dogs did not hit on the dumpster in the photo or we would have heard something by now. I seem to remember that the dogs indicated an interest in the Amscot dumpster area.

MURT
Hi, Murt!

Good observation, but what if the dumpster was empty enough at the time Casey may have disposed of Caylee. The dumpster may have been filled further later on. The doors could have been openable when Casey used it.

also, I'm not sure whether the dogs "hit" on this dumpster or not, but there is crime tape around it, so I would presume it is "of interest."

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1807 on: October 25, 2008, 09:34:46 AM »

Orlando Sentinel

Parents to visit Casey Anthony in jail
Casey Anthony has agreed to see her parents this morning for a scheduled visit at the Orange County Jail.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1808 on: October 25, 2008, 09:36:33 AM »

Orlando Sentinel

Parents to visit Casey Anthony in jail
Casey Anthony has agreed to see her parents this morning for a scheduled visit at the Orange County Jail.

OK ignore me, that was from August. I really need another cup of coffee. Sorry! 

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: October 25, 2008, 09:37:16 AM »

It is frustrating when safeguards that have been put in place to preserve 'rights' are exploited for someone like KC. But under our constitution, she still deserves these rights. Maddening as it may be.

I wonder who Leonard means when he says..........

"But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded. "

they = security guard and KC?
they = anthony family?
they = ????

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: October 25, 2008, 09:39:21 AM »

Monkeys

I know this is way out in  deep, deep Left field....
but if a deceased body (may have been decased 30-60 min) was on the ground for just a few minutes   would a cadaver dog be able to hit on that ground area month later ?

I just cannot see Caylee in the back yard for any lengthh of time ... esp.  if the family dog roamed around there.   

Also my memory is gone on this...   The day the shovel was borrowed vs the missing gas cans..  and the car backed into the drive way   18th, 24th, ??     a little reminder please  and thank you.
I do not know the answer to that OF....but at scumoftheearthmarklewis's house the cadaver dogs hit on the washing machine that he washed the comforter he wrapped her in, so I would guess the answer could be yes...
Cubbee  Thank you
IIRC  Kaitlin would not have been wrapped in it very long.   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: October 25, 2008, 09:42:21 AM »

It is frustrating when safeguards that have been put in place to preserve 'rights' are exploited for someone like KC. But under our constitution, she still deserves these rights. Maddening as it may be.

I wonder who Leonard means when he says..........

"But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded. "

they = security guard and KC?
they = anthony family?
they = ????

I'm sure it was the Anthony family.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: October 25, 2008, 09:50:25 AM »

Ooops  for got my manners....   Good Morning Monkeys   

Trying to get the Old Monkey Butt motivated to get stuff  household Stuff done today
Hoping some one will copy this into the next New Clean Cage
With all the New Monkeys 
You  just never know who might be local or GREAT at finding places to spread the word in the area
Any Monkeys that happens on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
OR good at finding local sites and posting information
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson November 8th-9th His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0
For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway. To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

This may be the same time TES will be back Looking for Caylee so National Media for Clinton's search will not happen.   BUT  I do pray that TES could get enough support in both searches to find both Caylee and Clinton.
Link to Search poster  as a JPEG http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/TESClinton2.jpg
AND as a PDF that can be down loaded http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/26RZAOL8293A/Nov_8_9_Search_1_.pdf.html
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: October 25, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »

The media-management firm representing Anthony's attorney issued a statement:

"Today's released information proves absolutely that there has never been and still isn't any connection whatsoever with Casey Anthony having committed any crime. Ms. Anthony, her mother, father and the Baez law firm continue to believe that Casey's daughter is still alive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2508oct25,0,5047582.story

Lordhavemercy...these people get under my skin....

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: October 25, 2008, 09:56:42 AM »

"Today's released information proves absolutely that there has never been and still isn't any connection whatsoever with Casey Anthony having committed any crime. Ms. Anthony, her mother, father and the Baez law firm continue to believe that Casey's daughter is still alive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2508oct25,0,5047582.story

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 
LOL  LIttleOne  I thought that was an old release... but NOooo it was issued October 25, 2008    too

Sandcranelady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: October 25, 2008, 09:57:29 AM »

deny deny deny ,that's their story.  These Anthonys make me sick..
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: October 25, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 

They know they are in a world of hurt so they are just saying what they have too...

Good morning littleone!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: October 25, 2008, 09:59:25 AM »

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 
LOL  LIttleOne  I thought that was an old release... but NOooo it was issued October 25, 2008    too

Mornin OF..
Nope it is new and seems like they are ALL drinkin the Casey Kool-Aid.     i have never in my lifetime seen ANYTHING like this!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: October 25, 2008, 09:59:44 AM »

Good Morning everyone , i am in orlando today for husbands  remote control races , I am thinking of caylee.
Wishing for this baby to be found.
any chance of wiring one of DH cars(?) for audio / video and running into the Anthothy yard for live  news feeds ???

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: October 25, 2008, 10:01:48 AM »

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 

They know they are in a world of hurt so they are just saying what they have too...

Good morning littleone!!!

Mornin tater-that has to be the cutest little monkey i have ever seen!!  --i love it!!

Probly right tater-but my gosh..i am so tired of them twisting and spinning. i wonder if anyone is believin their tales. Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.