March 28, 2024, 06:47:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 381580 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: October 25, 2008, 11:12:02 AM »

So there is evidence of a decomposing body in the trunk, the defense is saying that it does NOT prove that Casey Anthony did the crime. In KC's words "Not MY Fault". So I'm wondering how the defense is going to explain this away?

Poor KC, runs out of gas, leaves her car in a parking lot for a few days while she thinks about maybe getting some gas for it and SOMEONE comes along and puts a dead body in her trunk for no good reason! Then comes back and takes the body out? We can dub him the Attention Deficit Disorder Killer! Just can't make up his mind where to put a perfectly good dead body! Oh JB you really have your job cut out for you.

The oddest part of that is that we are to believe that the body they put in there temporarily was of the same Mdna as Casey and Caylee.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1841 on: October 25, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »

I want to hear more about why Lee said the "smell" in Casey's car all started around the time of Moms birthday......Which of course is the first week in June.

I think this really does go back to the birthday party that Cindy had.  The one where Casey had to go buy more alcohol even though Cindy seemed to have enough in the fridge.

Sometimes our words hang us.  Well, not sometimes, always.  When Lee said this to LE that it "all started that weekend of Moms birthday" well that to me, says a lot.

Nice to see you Monkeys!!
Starting off a dark rainy Sat over here.  The Doc Dump was very telling, I think local media, NY and CNN NBC included needs to STOP giving these liars a forum to spew their nonsense of Caylee is alive!  It's no different than the  McCanns spewing Madeleine is alive!  And I think they are totally using their script and their case.  Right down to Cindy holding up that dress on national TV. 

I hope that somehow this family is indicted for their part in the death of Caylee Marie.  I hold them all accountable in my heart and in my mind. 

Cat

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: October 25, 2008, 11:13:44 AM »

From nancy Grace transcript (thanks so much Blonde)

VERY INTERESTING!
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you said it at the first part of your statement, and when we were back there, we had a young lady actually living with her, 24/7, traveling to the attorney`s office back and forth for nine days.

There is a lot of things that the young lady knows that she hasn`t revealed and I have not asked her. But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded.

A little info on the lady that was living in the Anthony's home 24/7.

George told me, that this lady showed very little respect while living there, and George and her had two very big run-ins.
Even though George gave her full run of the house, like in & out of the fridge without asking (things like that), he tried to be accommodating.

1st blow up: She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset. I didn't ask him (and didn't tell me), why this made him so upset. My theories on this:  She did this often, and was told not to do keep the doors open. Either because the A/C in the house was running, or because of security reasons while Casey was in the house.

2nd blow up: Even though she had her own lap top computer, George caught her on their home computer without reason, and without asking permission. This did not sit well with George at all. He asked me if I would ever use someones computer first without asking. My relpy, was "NO", I wouldn't.

All in all....George did not like her at all, and wanted her the heck out of the house...ASAP. George also told me, that her being there was self serving, as she's now going to write a book about her stay with them.

Chuck

Are you friends with George?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: October 25, 2008, 11:15:02 AM »

Any statements coming from the PR firm will not become " evidence" or be presented to a jury to sway them.
Neither will anything Baez says outside of court. Or the Anthony family for that matter.
I am very surprisesd at Kobe. His opinion sure isn't very objective on this one and it makes a person wonder why I took his word previously on anything he commented on on NG. I sure won't take his word for anything on any case any more.
I did read that the 5,000 tips that the OCSD received that were released to the Anthony family mostly came from psychics. No hard tips.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: October 25, 2008, 11:16:20 AM »

I want to hear more about why Lee said the "smell" in Casey's car all started around the time of Moms birthday......Which of course is the first week in June.

I think this really does go back to the birthday party that Cindy had.  The one where Casey had to go buy more alcohol even though Cindy seemed to have enough in the fridge.

Sometimes our words hang us.  Well, not sometimes, always.  When Lee said this to LE that it "all started that weekend of Moms birthday" well that to me, says a lot.

Starting off a dark rainy Sat over here.  The Doc Dump was very telling, I think local media, NY and CNN NBC included needs to STOP giving these liars a forum to spew their nonsense of Caylee is alive!  It's no different than the  McCanns spewing Madeleine is alive!  And I think they are totally using their script and their case.  Right down to Cindy holding up that dress on national TV. 

I hope that somehow this family is indicted for their part in the death of Caylee Marie.  I hold them all accountable in my heart and in my mind. 

Cat

I think she said that far after the 15th of June didn't she?  About the smell from that date?  When the 9th was circled around by the whole family I think that was more in line with the young lady that was raped and murdered in Blanchard park at that time.  A mere camera they forgot to cleanse was the only slip up there.  They should have deleted those pictures before law enforcement took the camera because that changed their time line to the 15th of June.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: October 25, 2008, 11:17:16 AM »

VERY INTERESTING!
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you said it at the first part of your statement, and when we were back there, we had a young lady actually living with her, 24/7, traveling to the attorney`s office back and forth for nine days.

There is a lot of things that the young lady knows that she hasn`t revealed and I have not asked her. But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded.

George told me, that this lady showed very little respect while living there, and George and her had two very big run-ins.
Even though George gave her full run of the house, like in & out of the fridge without asking (things like that), he tried to be accommodating.

1st blow up: She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset. I didn't ask him (and didn't tell me), why this made him so upset. My theories on this:  She did this often, and was told not to do keep the doors open. Either because the A/C in the house was running, or because of security reasons while Casey was in the house.

2nd blow up: Even though she had her own lap top computer, George caught her on their home computer without reason, and without asking permission. This did not sit well with George at all. He asked me if I would ever use someones computer first without asking. My relpy, was "NO", I wouldn't.

All in all....George did not like her at all, and wanted her the heck out of the house...ASAP. George also told me, that her being there was self serving, as she's now going to write a book about her stay with them.

Chuck

IMO the Anthony's made a deal with the devil (so to speak, not saying LP is the devil  )by agreeing to the terms of her first bail.  I wouldn't want the intrusion of a stranger in my home and I'd be mad if they touched my computer as well.  Actually I won't even let my husband mess with my computer, LOLOL  .  That said, I don't know which would be worse..living with Casey knowing what she has probably done, or having a rude stranger in your home.  It's a toss up to me 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: October 25, 2008, 11:18:52 AM »

Lisa39 - which youtube link?

For NG please if you have it and don't mind.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: October 25, 2008, 11:19:11 AM »

VERY INTERESTING!

Chuck

...This is George saying this..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: October 25, 2008, 11:19:45 AM »

RUSS - here is one of Colt45's first posts:

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: October 25, 2008, 11:20:56 AM »

VERY INTERESTING!

Chuck

Sounds to me that George needs some anger management classes.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1850 on: October 25, 2008, 11:21:03 AM »

IMO the cross that KC is wearing at the bank looks like the one Cindy is wearing in her interview along side JB

http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0005/C8/84/C8845399BA2A2D32EBE76D_Large.jpg

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: October 25, 2008, 11:21:54 AM »

Lisa39 - which youtube link?

For NG please if you have it and don't mind.

I did a youtube search.  Not sure who this person is who's downloaded NG but here's the link.  Looks like 4 parts:

http://www.youtube.com/user/torbenmiller1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: October 25, 2008, 11:23:20 AM »

Any statements coming from the PR firm will not become " evidence" or be presented to a jury to sway them.
Neither will anything Baez says outside of court. Or the Anthony family for that matter.
I am very surprisesd at Kobe. His opinion sure isn't very objective on this one and it makes a person wonder why I took his word previously on anything he commented on on NG. I sure won't take his word for anything on any case any more.
I did read that the 5,000 tips that the OCSD received that were released to the Anthony family mostly came from psychics. No hard tips.

Yep and we know that some of the tips have been followed up on.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: October 25, 2008, 11:23:46 AM »

I saw that about the tips, that many came from psychics.  Now, wasn't it in the motions hearing that someone said that most of the tips were furnished by Cindy? 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: October 25, 2008, 11:24:08 AM »

IMO the cross that KC is wearing at the bank looks like the one Cindy is wearing in her interview along side JB

http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0005/C8/84/C8845399BA2A2D32EBE76D_Large.jpg

It sure does!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: October 25, 2008, 11:25:39 AM »

I agree with you Klassend on your summation of what  the defense is going to be.
I did watch NG last night and they had a doctor on who said he diagnosed Casey as having a disorder, Schziod affective. I looked it up and did some reading and he could be right. It would have started with Casey around 15  / 16. There is more than one type and it manifests itself sometimes with periods of mania. Non stop talking is a symptom. The person lives in a fantasy world.
The articles went on and on, but it seemed to fit with her lack of emotion.
It can tend to run in families and the symptoms seemed to fit Cindy as well.
There was a psyche report done on Casey in jail, but it is sealed.     
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1856 on: October 25, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »

So there is evidence of a decomposing body in the trunk, the defense is saying that it does NOT prove that Casey Anthony did the crime. In KC's words "Not MY Fault". So I'm wondering how the defense is going to explain this away?

Poor KC, runs out of gas, leaves her car in a parking lot for a few days while she thinks about maybe getting some gas for it and SOMEONE comes along and puts a dead body in her trunk for no good reason! Then comes back and takes the body out? We can dub him the Attention Deficit Disorder Killer! Just can't make up his mind where to put a perfectly good dead body! Oh JB you really have your job cut out for you.

The oddest part of that is that we are to believe that the body they put in there temporarily was of the same Mdna as Casey and Caylee.

Now, I'm sure Cindy will come along and say, "All they have is COINCIDENTAL evidence!" 

Good morning, all!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: October 25, 2008, 11:32:45 AM »

It was Captain Nevis ( sp ) from the OCSD that said that. About the " tips " coming from the family. He also said smoke screen. I though about it in this way,
You get 5000 tips, 4995 come via Cindy / intuitives, pyschics, and others. Makes it difficult to get to anything reliable.
In the Bernardo / Homolka case here in Canada, the tip line set up was a hinderance to the investigation. There was some good soild information received but it was overwhelming to the investigators, trying to weed them out.   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1858 on: October 25, 2008, 11:34:11 AM »

Does anyone remember the approximate time that Cindy called Amy to go to Tony's apartment?
If I remember correctly,Cindy stated that she worked till about 6 PM on 6/15 and that she called Amy(got Amy's phone # off a resume left in Casey's car)right after work.
MY question is this:
George and Cindy picked up the car at 1:55 PM on 6/15.Did Cindy leave work on her lunch hour to retrieve car and money to get the car from the towyard?
Also....who picks up a missing car from a towyard that smells like a dead body has been in it and then just returns to work(and in George's case,goes on to work)when you have a missing grand daughter and daughter?????

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1859 on: October 25, 2008, 11:34:45 AM »

Cat

I think she said that far after the 15th of June didn't she?  About the smell from that date?  When the 9th was circled around by the whole family I think that was more in line with the young lady that was raped and murdered in Blanchard park at that time.  A mere camera they forgot to cleanse was the only slip up there.  They should have deleted those pictures before law enforcement took the camera because that changed their time line to the 15th of June.

The fact that all of them referred to the 9th is just so deliberate, there is no way it was a mistake.  I've always thought of it as their attempt to distance Caylee's "disappearance" from the big fight on the 15th, but maybe that wasn't the ONLY reason for it?!

Regardless, Casey was just way too adamant about the 9th.   Dug her feet in from the get-go.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.