April 23, 2024, 04:13:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383712 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: October 25, 2008, 11:37:30 AM »

Does anyone remember the approximate time that Cindy called Amy to go to Tony's apartment?
If I remember correctly,Cindy stated that she worked till about 6 PM on 6/15 and that she called Amy(got Amy's phone # off a resume left in Casey's car)right after work.
MY question is this:
George and Cindy picked up the car at 1:55 PM on 6/15.Did Cindy leave work on her lunch hour to retrieve car and money to get the car from the towyard?
Also....who picks up a missing car from a towyard that smells like a dead body has been in it and then just returns to work(and in George's case,goes on to work)when you have a missing grand daughter and daughter?????

It makes me wonder just how much George actually knew prior to picking up the car.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1861 on: October 25, 2008, 11:38:21 AM »

I agree with you Klassend on your summation of what  the defense is going to be.
I did watch NG last night and they had a doctor on who said he diagnosed Casey as having a disorder, Schziod affective. I looked it up and did some reading and he could be right. It would have started with Casey around 15  / 16. There is more than one type and it manifests itself sometimes with periods of mania. Non stop talking is a symptom. The person lives in a fantasy world.
The articles went on and on, but it seemed to fit with her lack of emotion.
It can tend to run in families and the symptoms seemed to fit Cindy as well.
There was a psyche report done on Casey in jail, but it is sealed.     

Just in looking at the symptoms of Schizoid Affect on Wikepedia:
According to the ICD-10, schizoid personality disorder is characterized by at least three of the following criteria:

* Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affection.
    * Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
    * Consistent preference for solitary activities.
    * Very few, if any, close friends or relationships, and a lack of desire for such.
    * Indifference to either praise or criticism.
    * Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
    * Indifference to social norms and conventions.
    * Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.
    * Lack of desire for sexual experiences with another person.

That doesn't sound like Caysee to me......JMO
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: October 25, 2008, 11:39:49 AM »

It was Captain Nevis ( sp ) from the OCSD that said that. About the " tips " coming from the family. He also said smoke screen. I though about it in this way,
You get 5000 tips, 4995 come via Cindy / intuitives, pyschics, and others. Makes it difficult to get to anything reliable.
In the Bernardo / Homolka case here in Canada, the tip line set up was a hinderance to the investigation. There was some good soild information received but it was overwhelming to the investigators, trying to weed them out.   

Here's a tip for Cyndi: "Cyndi.... step away from the news camera's, and interviews.....and GO OUT AND FIND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: October 25, 2008, 11:41:05 AM »

Does anyone remember the approximate time that Cindy called Amy to go to Tony's apartment?
If I remember correctly,Cindy stated that she worked till about 6 PM on 6/15 and that she called Amy(got Amy's phone # off a resume left in Casey's car)right after work.
MY question is this:
George and Cindy picked up the car at 1:55 PM on 6/15.Did Cindy leave work on her lunch hour to retrieve car and money to get the car from the towyard?
Also....who picks up a missing car from a towyard that smells like a dead body has been in it and then just returns to work(and in George's case,goes on to work)when you have a missing grand daughter and daughter?????

Normal person wouldn't, but I suspect George is a beaten man.  Beaten down so bad by Cindy that he is a mere shell of a man that used to protect and serve as a career.  Cindy told him to go to work, and George did.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1864 on: October 25, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

What could be more important than talking to the security guard inside the house? Why didn't LP ask questions? I think it's horrible that a minister would do anything like passing letters, whether he believes KC is innocent or not, there is a murder case going on here and LE needs to get a handle on this!

What is said to the minister is privileged

**corrected** 

True, but in cases of crime/murder it shouldn't be!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1865 on: October 25, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »

Decomposing HUMAN in trunk of Casey's car. 
Caylee is missing.
Evidence indicates HUMAN in trunk in that stage within 2 -3 days of death.
Caylee is missing.
Casey out partying after Caylee went missing.
Caylee is missing.

Put all the other evidence together and you have a crime. Surely the jury pool in Orlando will have a combined IQ higher than my dog?  Rolling Eyes  This is not meant to insult anyone in Orlando, just saying juries are not stupid and I doubt the one in this case will be. Enough of this BS with the defense team already.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1866 on: October 25, 2008, 11:44:38 AM »

What could be more important than talking to the security guard inside the house? Why didn't LP ask questions? I think it's horrible that a minister would do anything like passing letters, whether he believes KC is innocent or not, there is a murder case going on here and LE needs to get a handle on this!

**corrected** 

It's not privileged if the minister tells a 3rd party

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: October 25, 2008, 11:47:42 AM »

From MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27361545/

No usable finger prints were found on a shovel in the trunk.

There was a shovel in the trunk? I thought the shovel tested was the neighbors.

Mags ... I think the Associated Press got it wrong.  I have never read or heard of a shovel being found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I believe the released forensic report must have been referring the the shovel that Casey borrowed from the neighbour.

IMO

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

Janet
8:45 AM PT
_______

New evidence in case against Fla. mom
Test of woman's car trunk finds compounds tied to decomposing body
Associated Press
updated 11:38 a.m. PT, Fri., Oct. 24, 2008

Residue of chloroform, which can be used to render someone unconscious, was found on the spare tire cover and trunk liner, though a trace was also found in a control experiment on a similar trunk. No usable finger prints were found on a shovel in the trunk.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27361545/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: October 25, 2008, 11:49:15 AM »

From nancy Grace transcript (thanks so much Blonde)

VERY INTERESTING!
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you said it at the first part of your statement, and when we were back there, we had a young lady actually living with her, 24/7, traveling to the attorney`s office back and forth for nine days.

There is a lot of things that the young lady knows that she hasn`t revealed and I have not asked her. But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded.

A little info on the lady that was living in the Anthony's home 24/7.

George told me, that this lady showed very little respect while living there, and George and her had two very big run-ins.
Even though George gave her full run of the house, like in & out of the fridge without asking (things like that), he tried to be accommodating.

1st blow up: She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset. I didn't ask him (and didn't tell me), why this made him so upset. My theories on this:  She did this often, and was told not to do keep the doors open. Either because the A/C in the house was running, or because of security reasons while Casey was in the house.

2nd blow up: Even though she had her own lap top computer, George caught her on their home computer without reason, and without asking permission. This did not sit well with George at all. He asked me if I would ever use someones computer first without asking. My relpy, was "NO", I wouldn't.

All in all....George did not like her at all, and wanted her the heck out of the house...ASAP. George also told me, that her being there was self serving, as she's now going to write a book about her stay with them.

Chuck

IMO the Anthony's made a deal with the devil (so to speak, not saying LP is the devil  )by agreeing to the terms of her first bail.  I wouldn't want the intrusion of a stranger in my home and I'd be mad if they touched my computer as well.  Actually I won't even let my husband mess with my computer, LOLOL  .  That said, I don't know which would be worse..living with Casey knowing what she has probably done, or having a rude stranger in your home.  It's a toss up to me 

IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!  And in the Anthony's mind-the only people who should profit from Caylee's death are the Anthony's. i hate every single one of them.  Tim Miller has said more times than i can count that you can't put a price on a childs life. The Anthony's are doing their best to prove him wrong.  I hate them.

just my opinion

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: October 25, 2008, 11:50:00 AM »

It is actually quite simple (my apologies to BTGIRL - again!):
A DNA test on the same hair strand confirmed it came from either Casey or Caylee Anthony.
[/b]

This same hair strand had the "death ring" on it -- proving HUMAN DECOMPOSITION.
If this same hair strand is "DNA proven" to be that of either Caylee or Casey -- then the hair strand MUST belong to Caylee since Casey is ALIVE!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: October 25, 2008, 11:50:06 AM »

**corrected** 

I agree!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: October 25, 2008, 11:50:18 AM »

Correct.....

The prosecution can subpoena Cindy and George if the minister relays conversations/messages from Casey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: October 25, 2008, 11:50:54 AM »

It was Captain Nevis ( sp ) from the OCSD that said that. About the " tips " coming from the family. He also said smoke screen. I though about it in this way,
You get 5000 tips, 4995 come via Cindy / intuitives, pyschics, and others. Makes it difficult to get to anything reliable.
In the Bernardo / Homolka case here in Canada, the tip line set up was a hinderance to the investigation. There was some good soild information received but it was overwhelming to the investigators, trying to weed them out.   

Here's a tip for Cyndi: "Cyndi.... step away from the news camera's, and interviews.....and GO OUT AND FIND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER!

Or..
Get off your sorry ARSE and get to steppin!! And DON'T stop until Caylee is found!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1873 on: October 25, 2008, 11:50:55 AM »

Ok the only personality defect I can confirm is my own.  But other moneys (who are trained in psych) said they thought Casey had social personality disorder, and at least in my mind, those traits do seem to fit better just based on what I have seen and read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:

* Persistent lying or stealing
    * Recurring difficulties with the law
    * Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others
    * Substance abuse
    * Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
    * A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
    * Inability to tolerate boredom
    * Disregard for the safety of self or others
    * A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of"
    * Lack of remorse, related to hurting others
    * Superficial charm
    * Impulsiveness
    * A sense of extreme entitlement
    * Inability to make or keep friends
    * Recklessness, impulsivity[5][6]

* People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1874 on: October 25, 2008, 11:51:11 AM »

**corrected** 

oops also wanted to say if Casey gave letters to JB and he kept them then those letters are privileged but once he hands them to a 3rd party then they are not I would think

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: October 25, 2008, 11:51:28 AM »

" * Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affection.
    * Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
    * Consistent preference for solitary activities.
    * Very few, if any, close friends or relationships, and a lack of desire for such.
    * Indifference to either praise or criticism.
    * Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
    * Indifference to social norms and conventions.
    * Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.
    * Lack of desire for sexual experiences with another person.

That doesn't sound like Caysee to me......JMO "
I know, but I went to some Mental Health sites after I heard what the doctor said.
In a manic phase, it fits. Stress can set off an " episode " and a beak with reality.
The delusions , being an event planner at Universal, getting hte house from Cindy, having 15,000 in the bank, things that Jesse said about her version of reality and the ability to just make up a new story.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: October 25, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

Ok the only personality defect I can confirm is my own.  But other moneys (who are trained in psych) said they thought Casey had social personality disorder, and at least in my mind, those traits do seem to fit better just based on what I have seen and read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:

* Persistent lying or stealing
    * Recurring difficulties with the law
    * Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others
    * Substance abuse
    * Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
    * A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
    * Inability to tolerate boredom
    * Disregard for the safety of self or others
    * A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of"
    * Lack of remorse, related to hurting others
    * Superficial charm
    * Impulsiveness
    * A sense of extreme entitlement
    * Inability to make or keep friends
    * Recklessness, impulsivity[5][6]

* People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures

Had to laugh at the last one there.  She didn't have difficulties sleeping around with authority figures that is for sure.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: October 25, 2008, 11:53:20 AM »

Correct.....

The prosecution can subpoena Cindy and George if the minister relays conversations/messages from Casey

Is this a question that will be asked to them on the stand do you think or will they have to have reason to ask it? What are the chances of George and Cindy lying on the stand? I would think it would be very hard for them to remember all the lies that have been told..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: October 25, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »

From nancy Grace transcript (thanks so much Blonde)

VERY INTERESTING!
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you said it at the first part of your statement, and when we were back there, we had a young lady actually living with her, 24/7, traveling to the attorney`s office back and forth for nine days.

There is a lot of things that the young lady knows that she hasn`t revealed and I have not asked her. But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded.

A little info on the lady that was living in the Anthony's home 24/7.

George told me, that this lady showed very little respect while living there, and George and her had two very big run-ins.
Even though George gave her full run of the house, like in & out of the fridge without asking (things like that), he tried to be accommodating.

1st blow up: She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset. I didn't ask him (and didn't tell me), why this made him so upset. My theories on this:  She did this often, and was told not to do keep the doors open. Either because the A/C in the house was running, or because of security reasons while Casey was in the house.

2nd blow up: Even though she had her own lap top computer, George caught her on their home computer without reason, and without asking permission. This did not sit well with George at all. He asked me if I would ever use someones computer first without asking. My relpy, was "NO", I wouldn't.

All in all....George did not like her at all, and wanted her the heck out of the house...ASAP. George also told me, that her being there was self serving, as she's now going to write a book about her stay with them.

Chuck

IMO the Anthony's made a deal with the devil (so to speak, not saying LP is the devil  )by agreeing to the terms of her first bail.  I wouldn't want the intrusion of a stranger in my home and I'd be mad if they touched my computer as well.  Actually I won't even let my husband mess with my computer, LOLOL  .  That said, I don't know which would be worse..living with Casey knowing what she has probably done, or having a rude stranger in your home.  It's a toss up to me 

IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!  And in the Anthony's mind-the only people who should profit from Caylee's death are the Anthony's. i hate every single one of them.  Tim Miller has said more times than i can count that you can't put a price on a childs life. The Anthony's are doing their best to prove him wrong.  I hate them.

just my opinion

I agree with that 1000%, Littleone! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: October 25, 2008, 11:54:30 AM »

It wasn't defined as a true mental illness, jsut a disorder. A true mental illness would be that aliens or Elmo  abducted my child and we " talk " via the TV / radio / or Elmo's World DVD's. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.