April 25, 2024, 03:11:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383776 times)
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: October 25, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »

From nancy Grace transcript (thanks so much Blonde)

VERY INTERESTING!
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you said it at the first part of your statement, and when we were back there, we had a young lady actually living with her, 24/7, traveling to the attorney`s office back and forth for nine days.

There is a lot of things that the young lady knows that she hasn`t revealed and I have not asked her. But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded.

A little info on the lady that was living in the Anthony's home 24/7.

George told me, that this lady showed very little respect while living there, and George and her had two very big run-ins.
Even though George gave her full run of the house, like in & out of the fridge without asking (things like that), he tried to be accommodating.

1st blow up: She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset. I didn't ask him (and didn't tell me), why this made him so upset. My theories on this:  She did this often, and was told not to do keep the doors open. Either because the A/C in the house was running, or because of security reasons while Casey was in the house.

2nd blow up: Even though she had her own lap top computer, George caught her on their home computer without reason, and without asking permission. This did not sit well with George at all. He asked me if I would ever use someones computer first without asking. My relpy, was "NO", I wouldn't.

All in all....George did not like her at all, and wanted her the heck out of the house...ASAP. George also told me, that her being there was self serving, as she's now going to write a book about her stay with them.

Chuck

IMO the Anthony's made a deal with the devil (so to speak, not saying LP is the devil  )by agreeing to the terms of her first bail.  I wouldn't want the intrusion of a stranger in my home and I'd be mad if they touched my computer as well.  Actually I won't even let my husband mess with my computer, LOLOL  .  That said, I don't know which would be worse..living with Casey knowing what she has probably done, or having a rude stranger in your home.  It's a toss up to me 

IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!  And in the Anthony's mind-the only people who should profit from Caylee's death are the Anthony's. i hate every single one of them.  Tim Miller has said more times than i can count that you can't put a price on a childs life. The Anthony's are doing their best to prove him wrong.  I hate them.

just my opinion

Hi
That was interesting, I have never seen anything about the woman who stayed with Casey while out on bail by LP.
Who was George telling all of that to?   Thanks
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: October 25, 2008, 11:57:45 AM »

Having any stranger in the house would have been difficult for the A family.
They must have felt almost pararnoid thinking that every word spoken would be reported.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: October 25, 2008, 11:58:19 AM »

VERY INTERESTING!
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you said it at the first part of your statement, and when we were back there, we had a young lady actually living with her, 24/7, traveling to the attorney`s office back and forth for nine days.

There is a lot of things that the young lady knows that she hasn`t revealed and I have not asked her. But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded.

George told me, that this lady showed very little respect while living there, and George and her had two very big run-ins.
Even though George gave her full run of the house, like in & out of the fridge without asking (things like that), he tried to be accommodating.

1st blow up: She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset. I didn't ask him (and didn't tell me), why this made him so upset. My theories on this:  She did this often, and was told not to do keep the doors open. Either because the A/C in the house was running, or because of security reasons while Casey was in the house.

2nd blow up: Even though she had her own lap top computer, George caught her on their home computer without reason, and without asking permission. This did not sit well with George at all. He asked me if I would ever use someones computer first without asking. My relpy, was "NO", I wouldn't.

All in all....George did not like her at all, and wanted her the heck out of the house...ASAP. George also told me, that her being there was self serving, as she's now going to write a book about her stay with them.

Chuck

IMO the Anthony's made a deal with the devil (so to speak, not saying LP is the devil  )by agreeing to the terms of her first bail.  I wouldn't want the intrusion of a stranger in my home and I'd be mad if they touched my computer as well.  Actually I won't even let my husband mess with my computer, LOLOL  .  That said, I don't know which would be worse..living with Casey knowing what she has probably done, or having a rude stranger in your home.  It's a toss up to me 

IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!  And in the Anthony's mind-the only people who should profit from Caylee's death are the Anthony's. i hate every single one of them.  Tim Miller has said more times than i can count that you can't put a price on a childs life. The Anthony's are doing their best to prove him wrong.  I hate them.

just my opinion

Very well said!  I agree completely!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1883 on: October 25, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »

It's not privileged if the minister tells a 3rd party

Correct.....

The prosecution can subpoena Cindy and George if the minister relays conversations/messages from Casey

Is this a question that will be asked to them on the stand do you think or will they have to have reason to ask it? What are the chances of George and Cindy lying on the stand? I would think it would be very hard for them to remember all the lies that have been told..jmo

If the prosecution can open the door for the question and JB doesn't object.
Then it can be asked of who the minister told it too and the minister himself can be asked what was said.
But do you think Casey would say anything damning to the minister

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: October 25, 2008, 12:00:52 PM »

I see nothing new, but this was updated @ 11:27 PM
Forensic Evidence Confirms Decomposing Body
Friday, October 24, 2008 11:27:36 PM

ORLANDO -- The state revealed some of the evidence in the case against Casey Anthony Friday.

Newly-released forensic results confirm a decomposing body was in the trunk of the car of the missing girl's mother.

However, only two hairs were found -- one in the trunk, the other strand of hair on a shovel. The hair on the shovel doesn't match Casey or Caylee.

Meanwhile, the air samples show decomposition, but could be the weakest link in the case because it's new scientific research.

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

The spokesperson for Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said, “Ttoday's released information proves absolutely that there has never been and still isn't any connection with Casey Anthony having committed any crime. Ms. Anthony, her mother and father and Jose Baez continue to believe Caylee is still alive."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I would sure like official confirmation of the date when the computer search regarding how to make chloroform was done.

If the computer search occurred between August 24th and 27th ... I contend the chloroform was used in a futile attempt to rid the trunk of decomposition fluid and ... mask the ordor of decomposition fluild following the disposal of Caylee's remains but ... prior to Casey abandoning the vehicle at Amscot.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: October 25, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »

Lisa39 - which youtube link?

For NG please if you have it and don't mind.

I did a youtube search.  Not sure who this person is who's downloaded NG but here's the link.  Looks like 4 parts:

http://www.youtube.com/user/torbenmiller1

Thank you so much Klaas!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1886 on: October 25, 2008, 12:01:40 PM »

From MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27361545/

No usable finger prints were found on a shovel in the trunk.

There was a shovel in the trunk? I thought the shovel tested was the neighbors.

Mags ... I think the Associated Press got it wrong.  I have never read or heard of a shovel being found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I believe the released forensic report must have been referring the the shovel that Casey borrowed from the neighbour.

IMO

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

Janet
8:45 AM PT
_______

New evidence in case against Fla. mom
Test of woman's car trunk finds compounds tied to decomposing body
Associated Press
updated 11:38 a.m. PT, Fri., Oct. 24, 2008

Residue of chloroform, which can be used to render someone unconscious, was found on the spare tire cover and trunk liner, though a trace was also found in a control experiment on a similar trunk. No usable finger prints were found on a shovel in the trunk.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27361545/

I think you are correct.  As of the evidence we have now there is no indication that a shovel was found in Casey's trunk.  That tells me then that the shovel in question is the neighbor's shovel.  Which had nothing on it but an unidentified hair.  I don't think I have ever wiped my shovel of fingerprints in my entire life...ever.  If you checked mine it would have all sorts of things on it...fingerprints of both mine and DH and doggie poop and dirt and who knows what else. LOL 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1887 on: October 25, 2008, 12:02:21 PM »

Morning Monkeys -

Maybe there WAS a shovel in the trunk and we just didn't know about it !
Maybe that is what she really bought at JCP rather than the cross as Cindy tried to suggest !
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1888 on: October 25, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »

Was this person who stayed with them from California also?  California and Florida are very different.  I would go out back here and leave the patio door open.  If his thing was the air conditioning, she may not have been being rude.  She may just be used to not having to worry about air conditioning.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: October 25, 2008, 12:03:11 PM »

VERY INTERESTING!

Chuck

just my opinion

I agree with that 1000%, Littleone! 

Thanks monken!! **jumps off my soapbox**

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: October 25, 2008, 12:03:33 PM »

VERY INTERESTING!

Chuck

just my opinion

Hi
That was interesting, I have never seen anything about the woman who stayed with Casey while out on bail by LP.

Me.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: October 25, 2008, 12:04:15 PM »

It's not privileged if the minister tells a 3rd party

Correct.....

The prosecution can subpoena Cindy and George if the minister relays conversations/messages from Casey

Is this a question that will be asked to them on the stand do you think or will they have to have reason to ask it? What are the chances of George and Cindy lying on the stand? I would think it would be very hard for them to remember all the lies that have been told..jmo

I was reading an AOL article last night  - "How to Catch a Liar".   The "Hemming and Hawing" part of the article about a person saying um, ah frequently immediately brought to mind Cindy's interviews and Tony L's.   Both of them hemmed and hawed.

http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-living/relationships/how-to-catch-a-liar

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1892 on: October 25, 2008, 12:04:50 PM »

Wow!  Interesting, Colt.  Thanks for sharing.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: October 25, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »

I meant to say Cindy's last interview with a reporter where she said ummmm constantly.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: October 25, 2008, 12:05:34 PM »

It is actually quite simple (my apologies to BTGIRL - again!):
A DNA test on the same hair strand confirmed it came from either Casey or Caylee Anthony.
[/b]

This same hair strand had the "death ring" on it -- proving HUMAN DECOMPOSITION.
If this same hair strand is "DNA proven" to be that of either Caylee or Casey -- then the hair strand MUST belong to Caylee since Casey is ALIVE!!

That FBI report is a treasure trove of information.  Especially if you look at the results of the DNA.  It clearly shows that the mDNA of the hairs found in the trunk and the DNA sample from Casey (which is a mouth swab specimen) are one and the same.  They are mother and child.  The odds of those matching in such a fashion with anyone else that is not an Anthony are about as good as me winning the lottery.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: October 25, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »

Okay, when checking to make sure I did not buy the winning Mega Millions ticket last night, I did check to see the list of previous winners.  Is this wierd or what?

On May 16, 2008, the Anthony Trust of Amelia Ohio won $196 million in the Mega Millions Lottery!

http://www.megamillions.com/winners/jackpothistory.asp

Maybe that is why the Ohio Anthony clan is not in touch with the Anthony group in Orlando!

Strange!

Very strange!!!
jackpot drawn May 16, 2008 has come forward to claim the prize in trust. Christine A. Buttress, trustee, came to the Ohio Lottery’s Cleveland headquarters today to complete the claim on behalf of The Anthony Trust.

The holder of the ticket chose the annuity. The trust will receive a first- time payment of $7,550,000 before mandatory Federal and State tax withholdings. The trust will then receive annual payments of $7,538,000 for the next 25 years before mandatory Federal and State tax withholdings.

The winning ticket was purchased at Main Street Wine & Spirits of Amelia.  The winner used the auto lotto feature when purchasing the ticket. The winning numbers were 6-11-39-46-47 + 26. Main Street Wine & Spirits received a $100,000 bonus for selling a jackpot-winning ticket.

Tonight’s Mega Millions’ jackpot is $34 million.

http://www.ohiolottery.com/press_releases/PressReleasesDet.aspx?Id=1340

Amelia Ohio is suburb (NE) of Cincinnati.  This area is no where near the area that I have seen George and all family from. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: October 25, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »

Morning Monkeys -

Maybe that is what she really bought at JCP rather than the cross as Cindy tried to suggest !

There is no mention of a shovel being in the evidence collected from the trunk of Casey's car. Not saying there isn't one, just that there is not one listed in the evidence sent to FBI as coming from the trunk of the car.  Now I have confused myself.  Rolling Eyes
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1897 on: October 25, 2008, 12:08:50 PM »

Was this person who stayed with them from California also?  California and Florida are very different.  I would go out back here and leave the patio door open.  If his thing was the air conditioning, she may not have been being rude.  She may just be used to not having to worry about air conditioning.

And as I posted, this could have been due to security reasons. By bet is, that they kept their doors locked all the time.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1898 on: October 25, 2008, 12:09:27 PM »

Hi

Me.

Chuck, have you ever shared your theory of what might have happened?  I know that you agree with the theory that Casey is just plain full of it, but I don't know if I've ever read your take on what she did and how she did it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1899 on: October 25, 2008, 12:12:18 PM »

Morning Monkeys -

There is no mention of a shovel being in the evidence collected from the trunk of Casey's car. Not saying there isn't one, just that there is not one listed in the evidence sent to FBI as coming from the trunk of the car.  Now I have confused myself.  Rolling Eyes

No, you are probably correct and it was inadvertently reported as being from the trunk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.