April 25, 2024, 05:25:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383787 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: October 25, 2008, 12:12:40 PM »

EquuSearch Looking For Volunteers
The Texas-based group, who plans to return next month for another search for Caylee, said it's looking for volunteers.

EquuSearch said it needs former members of the military, law enforcement, or firefighters to serve as leaders for the search.

The group is expecting up to 3,000 volunteers to show up when they begin looking for Caylee on Nov. 8.

EquuSearch has been in Central Florida twice in the past, but called off their search because of wet conditions.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

Thanks Nut.

I cannot comprehend why LE is relying solely on a private organization that is funded by donations to conduct the search for Caylee.  If LE does not have a qualified search team or do not have authority to call on the armed forces ... WHY IS THE STATE OF FLORIDA NOT UNDERWRITING THE COSTS OF TES?

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tim, where are you starting your search?

MILLER: Well, I`m actually getting into town on the 4th and...

GRACE: Where? Where?

MILLER: Well, in Orlando. But I`m spending time with John Allen (ph). With all of the calls that came in with positive sightings of a white car with a black bra on it, we`re going to go ahead and prioritize these sightings. And of course, we`re going to continue doing the three areas that we was really focused in, where the cell tower activity was. And this search is going to go on until we find Caylee.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/21/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1901 on: October 25, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »

Was this person who stayed with them from California also?  California and Florida are very different.  I would go out back here and leave the patio door open.  If his thing was the air conditioning, she may not have been being rude.  She may just be used to not having to worry about air conditioning.

And as I posted, this could have been due to security reasons. By bet is, that they kept their doors locked all the time.

Very good point.  I really don't understand how it can be okay for people to protest like that outside their house.  I would think the HOA could do something about it as the poor neighbors had to deal with that!
Sundance
Scared Monkey

OMGWTF??

« Reply #1902 on: October 25, 2008, 12:13:40 PM »

I see nothing new, but this was updated @ 11:27 PM
Forensic Evidence Confirms Decomposing Body
Friday, October 24, 2008 11:27:36 PM

ORLANDO -- The state revealed some of the evidence in the case against Casey Anthony Friday.

Newly-released forensic results confirm a decomposing body was in the trunk of the car of the missing girl's mother.

However, only two hairs were found -- one in the trunk, the other strand of hair on a shovel. The hair on the shovel doesn't match Casey or Caylee.

Meanwhile, the air samples show decomposition, but could be the weakest link in the case because it's new scientific research.

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

The spokesperson for Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said, “Ttoday's released information proves absolutely that there has never been and still isn't any connection with Casey Anthony having committed any crime. Ms. Anthony, her mother and father and Jose Baez continue to believe Caylee is still alive."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I would sure like official confirmation of the date when the computer search regarding how to make chloroform was done.

If the computer search occurred between August 24th and 27th ... I contend the chloroform was used in a futile attempt to rid the trunk of decomposition fluid and ... mask the ordor of decomposition fluild following the disposal of Caylee's remains but ... prior to Casey abandoning the vehicle at Amscot.

IMO

Janet

There were more hairs found in the car, there was only one that showed decomposition. From the report:

No other hairs exhibiting characteristics of apparent decomposition were found in specimens Q1 through Q7 and Q10 through Q12. No hairs were found in specimens Q8 and Q9.

Specimens Q22 through Q25 and debris collected from specimens Q26 through Q28 were examined for the presence of hairs exhibiting characteristics of apparent decomposition; however none were found.

Hairs and fibers collected from specimens Q23 through Q28 have been preserved on glass microscope slides and in vacuum canisters for possible future comparisons.

I have flying monkeys. Don't make me use them.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: October 25, 2008, 12:14:43 PM »

The doctor on last night said something different than the usual " sociopath " I have heard of schzophrenia but not of the schzoid affective disorder he mentioned.
I imagine the sealed report will be unsealed for the trial. The report was not enough to go with the insanity plea. Although saying Zani did it is close to saying Elmo did it. Sorry Elmo, what did you say Elmo ? I'll be right there sweetie Elmo. 
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: October 25, 2008, 12:16:53 PM »

Hi
That was interesting, I have never seen anything about the woman who stayed with Casey while out on bail by LP.
Who was George telling all of that to?   Thanks

Me.

Chuck, have you ever shared your theory of what might have happened?  I know that you agree with the theory that Casey is just plain full of it, but I don't know if I've ever read your take on what she did and how she did it.

I will do a short version on the next thread. My wife and I need to go out soon to buy some needed supplies, and equipment to add to what I already have for Nov search.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: October 25, 2008, 12:16:59 PM »

I just wonder what George and Cindy imagine life will be like if Casey gets off for this crime.  Do they think the three of them will live together happily as if none of this happened?  Do they think that Casey's problems with lying, stealing and being promiscuous will just come to a screeching halt?  And if she had another child, would they feel that the child was safe with her?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: October 25, 2008, 12:17:44 PM »

Don't throw nanners at me I've read posts on here that pm's caused problems in the past - was wondering how long ago that was and if it was possibly to try them out again?

It was OVER 3 years ago and NO, pm's will not be allowed at SM. 

It is the edit option that I miss.  Sometimes my typos emerge as very very bad words.  I may find myself a victim of the red button one day.

Klaas ... I promise not to tell the other Monkeys if you afford me the edit option.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: October 25, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

Don't throw nanners at me I've read posts on here that pm's caused problems in the past - was wondering how long ago that was and if it was possibly to try them out again?

It is the edit option that I miss.  Sometimes my typos emerge as very very bad words.  I may find myself a victim of the red button one day.

Klaas ... I promise not to tell the other Monkeys if you afford me the edit option.

Janet

I'm telling.....unless I get one as well!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: October 25, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

Janet
I would be in favor of granting the "edit" function to those with at least 2996 posts. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: October 25, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »

IMO Cindy and George are dug in with their story and will not budge even in the face of facts or reality. Didn't Cindy say they would have " experts ' refute the evidence / And that was before this evidence was released. They have a plan set out by Baez and the media company and we will not hear anything different until the trial.
The media, the ones who are lining up to pay the bucks are just enabling this circus.
Would you rather be the mother of a girl who killed your grandaughter or the mother of a girl whose whose daughter was kidnapped ?

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1910 on: October 25, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »

I want one too!   

I messed up my own theory last night!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: October 25, 2008, 12:29:26 PM »

I just wonder what George and Cindy imagine life will be like if Casey gets off for this crime.  Do they think the three of them will live together happily as if none of this happened?  Do they think that Casey's problems with lying, stealing and being promiscuous will just come to a screeching halt?  And if she had another child, would they feel that the child was safe with her?
I thought that any more children Casey had would be apprehended at birth by the State of Florida. But that would depend on the trial and what is in that sealed psyche report.
Cindy & George would not be the automatic custodians of any further children. There might be CFS to deal with and of couse a bio-Dad. 
Casey will serve time, but how long and for what is the question. She won't go back to that house is my guess. Ever. She was only there as it was jail or Cindy's crazy house. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: October 25, 2008, 12:31:12 PM »

Janet

Sorry Janet, I'm not the final say 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: October 25, 2008, 12:32:05 PM »

Steel Monkey:
Somebody please correct me if I am wrong - the only thing the defense has released is that which the judge has said must be released pertaining to the evidence surrounding the child neglect charges.  Everything elese is still in LE's book
Quite posibly true, but Baez sems to know all about the "trunk evidence" already -- he is wanting to throw it out!

I am not a judge (although I play one on TV), but I can stand up and say to JB..."On what grounds do you believe this evidence should be thrown out?"

What then...?
"on the grounds that it will certainly CONVICT my client"!   --LOL 

You are a wise man Wreck, despite of what your lawyer A-1 says!
  I am his lawyer?????  Well, Im sending him a hefty bill then !!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 12:35:20 PM by San » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: October 25, 2008, 12:32:55 PM »

I don't see her getting off but stranger things have happened.  However, if she did get off, I sure don't see her going back home ever.  Or having another child.  I think she would go to all lengths to never have another one.  JMO

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: October 25, 2008, 12:34:16 PM »

1. Do they think the three of them will live together happily as if none of this happened?

Cindy and Casey will because they are both sociopaths.

2. Do they think that Casey's problems with lying, stealing and being promiscuous will just come to a screeching halt?

Yes.

3. And if she had another child, would they feel that the child was safe with her?

Yes, because Cindy feels she will control the situation better.  Even though she failed Caylee.

JMO.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: October 25, 2008, 12:37:07 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: October 25, 2008, 12:37:48 PM »

If I am understanding the forensic report correctly and estimated decomposition was 2.6 days- this sort of ties in w/Brian Burner's statements. If Caylee died on the 16th (which is what I believe- and it was the last time she was seen), Brian Burner saw Casey back into the driveway on the 17th. At this point she could have been trying to figure out what to do- possibly left her in the sandbox- or possibly changed her mind and left without ever taking Caylee out of the trunk.

The next day (18th) Brian Burner sees her back in again approx 1:30 (I know he claims it could have been 18th or 19th- but I think cell pings make it more likely on the 18th) and she asks for the shovel.

At this point- if Caylee died late morning of the 16th, it has now been approx 2+ days. Upon getting the shovel- she goes in the backyard to dig the grave and realizes it ain't gonna be so easy. It's possible she placed Caylee on the ground while doing so which is why the dogs hit in the yard). Changes her mind- returns the shovel, puts Caylee back in the trunk and takes off.

Now, if at this point she realizes she doesn't know what to do- and hasn't made a decision where to dispose of the body- she could go and get a cooler which would stop the decomposition after 2.6 days. (not inside the cooler, but inside the trunk). So I would be very curious to see if there was any evidence of purchases made this day. OR it could be that she stole the family's cooler and was trying to replace it before it was noticed.

I think she drove around for many days like this- with Caylee in the trunk in a cooler - and realized when she went to bury her or dispose of her - that the cooler may not have fit with her plans (ie coolers float- harder to bury, etc. ) and she opened the cooler to place Caylee in a bag or something else in order to transport her to disposal site. When she did this- it was a huge release of all those gases, etc. causing the odor in the car. As someone said on one of the news reports- there's just no way to put it back- the smell was out there. And being how Casey doesn't think things through- she probably didn't even realize that was going to happen.

I really hope the police have been contemplating the cooler/luggage etc idea and have been looking for these things or examined any that were found.

Anyway- this is just all speculation from me- just things I've been thinking

Good Morning Cincinnati Monkey Cage

This sounds really plausible.  This makes me also ask, if an article (any clothes, blanket, etc.) that had been in the trunk with Caylee were layed in the A's backyard would this cause cadaver dogs to hit?  What I'm asking is -- did the body have to be laid in the yard, or could it have been something that contained fluids or other decomp for dogs to hit?

Hello all.

I don't know if dogs would be able to hit- but my guess would be yes. I watched a show once where dogs hit on a crime scene 20 years after the murder took place and the body had moved. Granted, the murder had taken place at the location the dogs hit- but 20 years later is a loooong time. It is amazing what these dogs can do.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: October 25, 2008, 12:39:07 PM »

O
Ooops  for got my manners....   Good Morning Monkeys   

Trying to get the Old Monkey Butt motivated to get stuff  household Stuff done today
Hoping some one will copy this into the next New Clean Cage
With all the New Monkeys 
You  just never know who might be local or GREAT at finding places to spread the word in the area
Any Monkeys that happens on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
OR good at finding local sites and posting information
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson November 8th-9th His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0
For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway. To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

This may be the same time TES will be back Looking for Caylee so National Media for Clinton's search will not happen.   BUT  I do pray that TES could get enough support in both searches to find both Caylee and Clinton.
Link to Search poster  as a JPEG http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/TESClinton2.jpg
AND as a PDF that can be down loaded http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/26RZAOL8293A/Nov_8_9_Search_1_.pdf.html
TIA
Old Monkey Butt!  Hahahahahahahahaa ---- where were you the day Kennedy was shot?????  Marilyn Monroe was found dead????? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: October 25, 2008, 12:40:54 PM »

I would like to know what meds Cindy is on and if she was on meds b4.
It's a sad and pathetic situation. My daughter thought that FL had more than what CA had on Scott Peterson. We just have to have faith that the case that is built in court is solid. One piece of the puzzle , evidence can be refuted, but there is an overwhelming
number of items, her behaviour being the biggest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.