April 24, 2024, 11:05:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383742 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: October 25, 2008, 12:42:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

Father Visits Casey Anthony In Jail, Leaves Without Answers

POSTED: 5:56 am EDT August 1, 2008
UPDATED: 6:45 pm EDT August 3, 2008

Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.

Thank you BooMonkey.

George Anthony's story about the gas cans is not consistent.  In the article George claims that the reported stolen gas cans had been taken by a neighbour but ... to Greta he claims that Casey took them.

Janet

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1921 on: October 25, 2008, 12:45:03 PM »

Hadn't been to the Anthony's My Space Account for awhile, and didn't remember them showing Casey as one of Caylee's heroes...... they are just too much!

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: October 25, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

I would like to know what meds Cindy is on and if she was on meds b4.
It's a sad and pathetic situation. My daughter thought that FL had more than what CA had on Scott Peterson. We just have to have faith that the case that is built in court is solid. One piece of the puzzle , evidence can be refuted, but there is an overwhelming
number of items, her behaviour being the biggest.
They HAVE solid evidence a dead Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car. That is pretty hard to refute!! That is most likely enough.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: October 25, 2008, 12:48:15 PM »

Hadn't been to the Anthony's My Space Account for awhile, and didn't remember them showing Casey as one of Caylee's heroes...... they are just too much!

That makes me gag!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: October 25, 2008, 12:50:48 PM »

Good grief. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: October 25, 2008, 12:53:53 PM »

Good morning monkeys.  I am all ready for the day.....Coffee -check.......breakfast - check ......big girl panties on -check.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: October 25, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »

Was this person who stayed with them from California also?  California and Florida are very different.  I would go out back here and leave the patio door open.  If his thing was the air conditioning, she may not have been being rude.  She may just be used to not having to worry about air conditioning.
   If it was me I would be worried about the dogs getting loose, even with what appears to be a fenced in backyard, with all the people around the house you could not be certain that someone might have opened a gait.

That being said.  There are always two sides to every story and the female BH cannot or will not speak at this time.  If she speaks out it could jeopardize the case, so we have to applaud her for keeping quiet.

As far as GA saying she has/wants a book deal, time will tell. In time we will be able to look at everyone who has tried or succeeded in profiting off the murder of his child.   

PS.  George has been known to misspeak when he is angry.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: October 25, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »

Good morning monkeys.  I am all ready for the day.....Coffee -check.......breakfast - check ......big girl panties on -check.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: October 25, 2008, 12:57:37 PM »

Dr. Baden on Foxnews just now:

The large amount of chloroform found is too much to be from decomposition.

The banding on the hair proves that Caylee is dead and could have died from the chloroform.  The banding of the hair means that the skin was already decomposing. 

The FBI report PROVES Caylee is dead.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: October 25, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »

Morning Tater, you are my sunshine!!!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: October 25, 2008, 12:58:40 PM »

Was this person who stayed with them from California also?  California and Florida are very different.  I would go out back here and leave the patio door open.  If his thing was the air conditioning, she may not have been being rude.  She may just be used to not having to worry about air conditioning.
   If it was me I would be worried about the dogs getting loose, even with what appears to be a fenced in backyard, with all the people around the house you could not be certain that someone might have opened a gait.

That being said.  There are always two sides to every story and the female BH cannot or will not speak at this time.  If she speaks out it could jeopardize the case, so we have to applaud her for keeping quiet.

As far as GA saying she has/wants a book deal, time will tell. In time we will be able to look at everyone who has tried or succeeded in profiting off the murder of his child.   

And when he misspeaks, he has been known to tell mistruths.

Good morning always 1 and everyone!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: October 25, 2008, 01:00:00 PM »

And when he misspeaks, he has been known to tell mistruths.

Good morning always 1 and everyone!
Mornng Brandi!!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: October 25, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »

Did I see big girl panties lmao could you enlighten us on these please??

Good Morning chickaroo!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: October 25, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »

Good Morning chickaroo!!
I was sad yesterday and someone told me to put my big girl panties on - so I did, with matching bra!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1934 on: October 25, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »

The banding on the hair proves that Caylee is dead and could have died from the chloroform.  The banding of the hair means that the skin was already decomposing. 

not to the diabolical Anthonys it doesn't. I don't think a body will convince them - and so this charade will continue to the end of my lifetime.

someone needs to lock them all up - pronto!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: October 25, 2008, 01:03:01 PM »

I trust what Dr. Baden says.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: October 25, 2008, 01:03:47 PM »

Ok the only personality defect I can confirm is my own.  But other moneys (who are trained in psych) said they thought Casey had social personality disorder, and at least in my mind, those traits do seem to fit better just based on what I have seen and read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:

* Persistent lying or stealing
    * Recurring difficulties with the law
    * Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others
    * Substance abuse
    * Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
    * A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
    * Inability to tolerate boredom
    * Disregard for the safety of self or others
    * A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of"
    * Lack of remorse, related to hurting others
    * Superficial charm
    * Impulsiveness
    * A sense of extreme entitlement
    * Inability to make or keep friends
    * Recklessness, impulsivity[5][6]

* People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures

....and then there is Narcissistic personality disorder.

DSM Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:[1]

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
   2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
   3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique
   4. requires excessive admiration
   5. has a sense of entitlement
   6. is interpersonally exploitative
   7. lacks empathy
   8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
   9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: October 25, 2008, 01:03:55 PM »

Morning Tater, you are my sunshine!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: October 25, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »

Good Morning chickaroo!!
I was sad yesterday and someone told me to put my big girl panties on - so I did, with matching bra!!!

Sorry to hear you were sad hope you are better today Big monkey hugs(((((()))))))))))!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: October 25, 2008, 01:04:43 PM »

not to the diabolical Anthonys it doesn't. I don't think a body will convince them - and so this charade will continue to the end of my lifetime.

someone needs to lock them all up - pronto!

It wouldn't surprise me that when all is said and done one or more is proven to be involved in the cover-up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.