April 17, 2024, 10:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383283 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: October 25, 2008, 01:05:01 PM »

I just wonder what George and Cindy imagine life will be like if Casey gets off for this crime.  Do they think the three of them will live together happily as if none of this happened?  Do they think that Casey's problems with lying, stealing and being promiscuous will just come to a screeching halt?  And if she had another child, would they feel that the child was safe with her?

1. Do they think the three of them will live together happily as if none of this happened?

Cindy and Casey will because they are both sociopaths.

2. Do they think that Casey's problems with lying, stealing and being promiscuous will just come to a screeching halt?

Yes.

3. And if she had another child, would they feel that the child was safe with her?

Yes, because Cindy feels she will control the situation better.  Even though she failed Caylee.

JMO.

Interesting.  Pretty much completely opposite of what I think.  I think Casey had already left and didn't intend to go back, just got caught before she could put her total plan into action.  Looks like she was trying to get to California and my guess is, probably from there to somewhere else where Cindy - and the law - would have some trouble tracking her down.
I never think of Cindy as being a sociopath.  Lying all over the place to try to put reasonable doubt into the mind of the public, yes, and coming across as a weirdo in the process, yes.  Total control freak, definitely yes.  When you can tell your husband that because he hasn't physically lived in the house for a while that he has no say-so, or make him go to work, well then, you've got a mighty good control thing going on. 

I would tend to think Cindy's control as to Casey having another baby would go in the opposite direction, that she'd do whatever she possibly could to ensure that she never had another one. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: October 25, 2008, 01:05:57 PM »

Good morning monkeys.  I am all ready for the day.....Coffee -check.......breakfast - check ......big girl panties on -check.

Did I see big girl panties lmao could you enlighten us on these please??

Good Morning chickaroo!!
I was sad yesterday and someone told me to put my big girl panties on - so I did, with matching bra!!!

Sorry to hear you were sad hope you are better today Big monkey hugs(((((()))))))))))!!

Backacha!!1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: October 25, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »

Hadn't been to the Anthony's My Space Account for awhile, and didn't remember them showing Casey as one of Caylee's heroes...... they are just too much!

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

My lord-these people neet help-NOW!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: October 25, 2008, 01:08:08 PM »

Good morning monkeys.  I am all ready for the day.....Coffee -check.......breakfast - check ......big girl panties on -check.

Good Morning chickaroo!!
I was sad yesterday and someone told me to put my big girl panties on - so I did, with matching bra!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: October 25, 2008, 01:08:19 PM »

Dr. Baden on Foxnews just now:

The large amount of chloroform found is too much to be from decomposition.

The banding on the hair proves that Caylee is dead and could have died from the chloroform.  The banding of the hair means that the skin was already decomposing. 

The FBI report PROVES Caylee is dead.

not to the diabolical Anthonys it doesn't. I don't think a body will convince them - and so this charade will continue to the end of my lifetime.

someone needs to lock them all up - pronto!

I so hope you are wrong Rob about continuing a lifetime..Not a day goes by that I don't think of Natalee and the huge scar on my heart that whole thing left! One a lifetime is all I think I can handle as far as justice never being served...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: October 25, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »

Good Morning chickaroo!!

Mornin Always1-gotta love the big girl panties!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: October 25, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »

The banding on the hair proves that Caylee is dead and could have died from the chloroform.  The banding of the hair means that the skin was already decomposing. 

Yep!!! What say you now - Anthonys????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: October 25, 2008, 01:11:16 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17800136/detail.html

Hard Evidence Confirms Decomposition In Casey Anthony's Car
Reports Also Confirm High Levels Of Chloroform

POSTED: 12:06 am EDT October 25, 2008
UPDATED: 12:14 am EDT October 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hard evidence released on Friday showed that at some point there was definitely a dead body in Casey Anthony's car.

The same report also showed that there was a strong presence of chloroform. Both findings confirm information sources previously revealed to WESH 2 News about missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony's mother.

A chemist explained what the findings could mean for the investigation.

"This is what our tissues are made of," said chemist Dr. Jeff Flowers about the findings inside Casey Anthony's trunk. "This is a horrid thing to talk about, really."

Flowers said, after reading through the report from a body farm in Tennessee, he believes compounds found in the air in Casey Anthony's trunk point clearly to human decomposition.

"They did not base this on one or two positive identifications, but on many," Flowers said. "So it's very strong evidence in my mind as a chemist (of) decomposition of a body in the car, of a human body in the car."

In addition to evidence of human decomposition, scientists at the Tennessee body farm also found unusually high levels of chloroform.

"These are higher than what they might expect from decomposition products, and that means they have to have been put there artificially by a human being," Flowers said.

Also released Friday were tests from an FBI lab that conclude a strand of hair found in Casey Anthony's trunk showed signs of decomposition at the root, and under a microscope it appeared similar to hair taken from Caylee's hairbrush. But the sample was too small to draw a conclusion.

A DNA test on the same hair strand confirmed it came from either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

The body farm also said it found compounds that could indicate the decomposition took place in anaerobic conditions, meaning without oxygen, but Flowers said it's not strong evidence.

"One theory, if you've been following the case, is that she was buried somewhere else and then transferred into the car," Flowers said. "But it's pretty speculative."

Todd Black, the representative for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said the release of the documents do not show any proof that Casey Anthony harmed her daughter.

A representative for Orange County Jail said a pastor from Eastside Baptist Church met with Casey Anthony for about three hours Friday morning.

The wording in the released forensic report has me kinda concerned when I think about it from a defence perspective.

Janet

+++++++

REPORT: Evidence Of Decomposition, Chloroform In Casey's Car
POSTED: 8:21 am EDT October 24, 2008
UPDATED: 4:25 pm EDT October 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Scientists who conducted forensic tests in the Casey Anthony investigation concluded that human decomposition and evidence of chloroform were present in the trunk of Casey's car, according to the report released Friday.

The report details findings from FBI tests on items found inside Casey's car, including DNA results on hair samples and forensic testing of debris and clothing (read details).

Among the results is confirmation that a hair sample found in the vehicle "exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition." The report also says that specific hair is "microscopically similar" to hair investigators took from Caylee's hairbrush, but couldn't confirm it was conclusively Caylee's.

DNA testing done on that piece of hair and compared with a sample provided by Casey confirmed that neither Casey nor Caylee can be "excluded as the source of the hair," because the "mtDNA sequences ... are the same."

Tests also confirmed "residues of chloroform" within a spare tire cover found inside the trunk of Casey's car. "Residues consistent with chloroform" were also found within the left and right side trunk liner. The report says no other chemicals were detected within those items.

Odor tests that were conducted on the carpet inside Casey's car concluded that 80 percent of the chemicals identified were "consistent with decompositional events." The results of the FBI's Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) on the same carpet concluded that "while these are still preliminary results ... both odor analysis and LIBS results appear to be quite consistent with a decompositional event having occurred in the trunk of the vehicle."

The report also clarifies that the tests conducted appear to point to human decomposition and not animal. Meanwhile, a hair fragment the FBI found on the shovel Casey borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match Caylee or Casey.

The report's final conclusion is that the results of the tests and comparisons indicate "that a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with a decompositional event that could be of human origin."

The details of the report released Friday are probably part of what the grand jury heard last week before indicting Casey, but it's not all of the evidence. The thousands of tips that were called in on the case are expected to be released soon and Eyewitness News has learned the vast majority of them are from psychics.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Forensic Evidence Released in Missing Florida Toddler Case
Aired October 24, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: No, just the opposite, actually. Jose Baez said today that, basically, the cat`s out of the bag. The prosecution has shown its hand and that they have nothing, or at least what they have has a lot of holes in it. And while there is some very, you know, concerning, damning even, evidence in these reports, there is also, you know, throughout the reports, words like "not definite" and "preliminary" and "remote possibility." So basically, he says that this casts a shadow of a doubt on the whole prosecution`s argument and that people should be out now looking for Caylee because she`s still alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: October 25, 2008, 01:11:19 PM »

Is there any chance Baden will testify on Caylee's behalf?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: October 25, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »

Hadn't been to the Anthony's My Space Account for awhile, and didn't remember them showing Casey as one of Caylee's heroes...... they are just too much!

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

My lord-these people neet help-NOW!! 

funny how the term "hero" has been distorted over the last ten years.

First it was twisted inside out to glorify 19 maniacs that flew 4 airplanes full of innocent people to their deaths.

and NOW a hero is someone who kills their own kid.

gak!

what's next ??

a "hero" who blows up a daycare?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: October 25, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »

Oh I can hear Cindy now ...it's all circumstantial evidence. They have no proof!

Can't you hear that too?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1951 on: October 25, 2008, 01:15:33 PM »

not to the diabolical Anthonys it doesn't. I don't think a body will convince them - and so this charade will continue to the end of my lifetime.

I so hope you are wrong Rob about continuing a lifetime..Not a day goes by that I don't think of Natalee and the huge scar on my heart that whole thing left! One a lifetime is all I think I can handle as far as justice never being served...

Tater, I have been extremely depressed about Natalee lately. What do we have to do to those four animals in jail?

And I have some not so kind words for Hans Mos.

I think Caylee will be found. She is not going to be missing forever. I'm very hopeful.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1952 on: October 25, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »

When

Actually I think it may have been after the cadaver dogs had been to the Hopespring Dr address & if IIRC it was right around the time that rumors were being circulated that TES would be going to the Hopespring Dr address with cadaver dogs & at the time my thinking was that GA was possibly trying to sabotage the cadaver dogs or burn their paws as lime will do that as well.

I have never heard that lime will burn. My daddy worked in a rock quarry. they produced rocks gravel  and lime as well as other things.So he was around it daily. He also used it on our grass as well as in the garden. Us kids were always barefoot in the summer and if it would have harmed us in anyway I am sure he would never have used it. I guess now I will have to do some research. LOL

Well I am back and did some research. one of the things I read was

Skin Hazards—Lime can cause irritation and burns to unprotected skin, especially in the presence of moisture. Prolonged contact with unprotected skin should be avoided. Protective gloves and clothing that fully covers arms and legs are recommended. Particular care should be exercised with quicklime because its reaction with moisture generates heat capable of causing thermal burns.

Maybe Daddy was trying to punish all of us kids. LOL It really is a joke because Daddy was my stepfather and was the kindest most gentle man on the face of this earth. He lived for us kids.JMHO

When speaking of "lime" it's important to know whether you are speaking of true limestone known often as lime, or of kilned lime, which is lime in which the Carbonate groups of limestone have been converted to gaseous carbon dioxide to "quicklime".

Lime is CALCIUM CARBONATE, and is rather inert and neutral.  It is used for garden lime, and will not burn the grass or garden.

Quicklime is CALCIUM OXIDE, which is highly reactive to water and carbon dioxide.  It gives off heat and there is much sputtering in the process of forming calcium carbonate or "lime".  Calcium oxide has a number of useful purposes.

Please don't get these confused.

Lime (calcium carbonate) does not burn the skin either, but calcium oxide (sometimes called quicklime) will.
When I was little I stayed on my Grandfathers farm.  He put lime in the outhouses.  Which kind was that???
  That was quicklime (lime heated in a kiln to expell carbonate ) which is chemically  calcium oxide.  In the outhouses of my past, this is what was used.  The local farm supplies store can guide on what to use.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: October 25, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »

So obviously she did choloroform the baby.  But Casey using choloroform on Caylee is so hard to grasp for me it was to knock her out while she partied ... or slept overnight at someone's house.  It would have been a 1000 times easier to just give her some kind of med to knock her out.  I think they said it was pure form, not the kind mixed up so where would she get that ? 

Casey no doubt had access to any type of drug she wanted, which would have been so much easier and more easily controlled as to how much she gave her.  She could have even used over the counter Dimetapp or Benadryl.  Even if she deliberately intended to kill her, drugs would have been so much easier.  Why choloroform?  I don't get it.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: October 25, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »

Oh
When

Actually I think it may have been after the cadaver dogs had been to the Hopespring Dr address & if IIRC it was right around the time that rumors were being circulated that TES would be going to the Hopespring Dr address with cadaver dogs & at the time my thinking was that GA was possibly trying to sabotage the cadaver dogs or burn their paws as lime will do that as well.

I have never heard that lime will burn. My daddy worked in a rock quarry. they produced rocks gravel  and lime as well as other things.So he was around it daily. He also used it on our grass as well as in the garden. Us kids were always barefoot in the summer and if it would have harmed us in anyway I am sure he would never have used it. I guess now I will have to do some research. LOL

Well I am back and did some research. one of the things I read was

Skin Hazards—Lime can cause irritation and burns to unprotected skin, especially in the presence of moisture. Prolonged contact with unprotected skin should be avoided. Protective gloves and clothing that fully covers arms and legs are recommended. Particular care should be exercised with quicklime because its reaction with moisture generates heat capable of causing thermal burns.

Maybe Daddy was trying to punish all of us kids. LOL It really is a joke because Daddy was my stepfather and was the kindest most gentle man on the face of this earth. He lived for us kids.JMHO

When speaking of "lime" it's important to know whether you are speaking of true limestone known often as lime, or of kilned lime, which is lime in which the Carbonate groups of limestone have been converted to gaseous carbon dioxide to "quicklime".

Lime is CALCIUM CARBONATE, and is rather inert and neutral.  It is used for garden lime, and will not burn the grass or garden.

Quicklime is CALCIUM OXIDE, which is highly reactive to water and carbon dioxide.  It gives off heat and there is much sputtering in the process of forming calcium carbonate or "lime".  Calcium oxide has a number of useful purposes.

Please don't get these confused.

Lime (calcium carbonate) does not burn the skin either, but calcium oxide (sometimes called quicklime) will.
When I was little I stayed on my Grandfathers farm.  He put lime in the outhouses.  Which kind was that???
  That was quicklime (lime heated in a kiln to expell carbonate ) which is chemically  calcium oxide.  In the outhouses of my past, this is what was used.  The local farm supplies store can guide on what to use.
Oh Thank you - Grandpa was stylin - 3 holes!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: October 25, 2008, 01:19:36 PM »

Is there any chance Baden will testify on Caylee's behalf?
YES, but they have a pretty good ME right there in Orlando -- Dr. G.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1956 on: October 25, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »

Oh I can hear Cindy now ...it's all circumstantial evidence. They have no proof!

Can't you hear that too?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: October 25, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »

I just wonder what George and Cindy imagine life will be like if Casey gets off for this crime.  Do they think the three of them will live together happily as if none of this happened?  Do they think that Casey's problems with lying, stealing and being promiscuous will just come to a screeching halt?  And if she had another child, would they feel that the child was safe with her?

1. Do they think the three of them will live together happily as if none of this happened?

Cindy and Casey will because they are both sociopaths.

2. Do they think that Casey's problems with lying, stealing and being promiscuous will just come to a screeching halt?

Yes.

3. And if she had another child, would they feel that the child was safe with her?

Yes, because Cindy feels she will control the situation better.  Even though she failed Caylee.

JMO.

Interesting.  Pretty much completely opposite of what I think.  I think Casey had already left and didn't intend to go back, just got caught before she could put her total plan into action.  Looks like she was trying to get to California and my guess is, probably from there to somewhere else where Cindy - and the law - would have some trouble tracking her down.
I never think of Cindy as being a sociopath.  Lying all over the place to try to put reasonable doubt into the mind of the public, yes, and coming across as a weirdo in the process, yes.  Total control freak, definitely yes.  When you can tell your husband that because he hasn't physically lived in the house for a while that he has no say-so, or make him go to work, well then, you've got a mighty good control thing going on. 

I would tend to think Cindy's control as to Casey having another baby would go in the opposite direction, that she'd do whatever she possibly could to ensure that she never had another one. 

I just feel Casey wouldn't feel comfortable going away from her comfort zone if she was found not guilty.  She needs Cindy to protect her for now.  I think in Cindy's warped mind that if Casey did have another child it would replace Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: October 25, 2008, 01:22:02 PM »

Tater, I have been extremely depressed about Natalee lately. What do we have to do to those four animals in jail?

And I have some not so kind words for Hans Mos.

I think Caylee will be found. She is not going to be missing forever. I'm very hopeful.

I know what you mean Rob concerning Natalee..My hubby knew the misery I was under and pleaded with me to let go and let God.My heart knows that in the end,the guilty will not go free and unpunished but here and now,I grieve..I always will grieve for Natalee and her family,that's a given...To try and imagine that justice will not come for baby Caylee is just too much to bear so like you,I'm going to do my best and stay hopeful that she will be found and not lost to us forever..My God I pray it's true...

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: October 25, 2008, 01:22:56 PM »

Can't you hear that too?
Absolutely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.