April 26, 2024, 11:00:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383868 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: October 25, 2008, 01:23:12 PM »

Oh Thank you - Grandpa was stylin - 3 holes!!!
I always wondered about that -- was using the outhouse a "family affair"????? 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: October 25, 2008, 01:24:31 PM »

We were very close!!!!!  (Hook em Horns!!!!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: October 25, 2008, 01:25:25 PM »

Was this person who stayed with them from California also?  California and Florida are very different.  I would go out back here and leave the patio door open.  If his thing was the air conditioning, she may not have been being rude.  She may just be used to not having to worry about air conditioning.

And as I posted, this could have been due to security reasons. By bet is, that they kept their doors locked all the time.

I lived in FL for half my life and we had the a/c on from Feb til November. My inlaws would come visit from CA and leave the doors open and it would irritate me...I had to tell them many times to close the door. Maybe that is what George was so upset about ... i know it gets to me!  Now being back in CA with them, we turn the air on  here and they STILL open the doors    It's not cool to get one someone's computer, esp without permission.

Janet, thanks for the info, i'm sure that the AP got it wrong cuz I don't see it anywhere else.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: October 25, 2008, 01:26:28 PM »

We were very close!!!!!  (Hook em Horns!!!!)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: October 25, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »

Don't throw nanners at me I've read posts on here that pm's caused problems in the past - was wondering how long ago that was and if it was possibly to try them out again?

It was OVER 3 years ago and NO, pm's will not be allowed at SM. 

It is the edit option that I miss.  Sometimes my typos emerge as very very bad words.  I may find myself a victim of the red button one day.

Klaas ... I promise not to tell the other Monkeys if you afford me the edit option.

Janet
I would be in favor of granting the "edit" function to those with at least 2996 posts. 

I think 6794 posts would be a perfect point to afford Monkeys their own edit option.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1965 on: October 25, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »

Dr. Baden on Foxnews just now:

The large amount of chloroform found is too much to be from decomposition.

The banding on the hair proves that Caylee is dead and could have died from the chloroform.  The banding of the hair means that the skin was already decomposing. 

The FBI report PROVES Caylee is dead.
Yep!!! What say you now - Anthonys????

Oh I can hear Cindy now ...it's all circumstantial evidence. They have no proof!

Can't you hear that too?
Absolutely.

God...how I'm beginning to hate that word. And "Day one".
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1966 on: October 25, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »

The banding on the hair proves that Caylee is dead and could have died from the chloroform.  The banding of the hair means that the skin was already decomposing. 

Oh I can hear Cindy now ...it's all circumstantial evidence. They have no proof!

Can't you hear that too?

Yes I can certainly hear Cindy naysaying any and all LE reports of objective data that indicate Casey is a killer.  Both Cindy and Casey are liars.  Some of Cindy's lies are quite intricately hewn.  The LE has great difficulty questioning Cindy because she keeps changing her story.  LE has pleaded with her to give consistent answers.  In a single session she changes her stories repeatedly.  The sessions with Cindy are notably long because of her many lies.  Her sessions are tortuous.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1967 on: October 25, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »

Don't throw nanners at me I've read posts on here that pm's caused problems in the past - was wondering how long ago that was and if it was possibly to try them out again?

It is the edit option that I miss.  Sometimes my typos emerge as very very bad words.  I may find myself a victim of the red button one day.

Klaas ... I promise not to tell the other Monkeys if you afford me the edit option.

Janet
I would be in favor of granting the "edit" function to those with at least 2996 posts. 

I think 6794 posts would be a perfect point to afford Monkeys their own edit option.

Janet

I would go with 110.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: October 25, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »

Is there any chance Baden will testify on Caylee's behalf?
YES, but they have a pretty good ME right there in Orlando -- Dr. G.

As well known as Baden? That's what I'm hoping for.I think he is just better received as far as reliability goes.Kobe just seem's like a "I'll say whatever you want me to as long as I'm getting a paycheck"..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: October 25, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

HMMMMM.....George......Jesse.........Tony R.???????

I remember reading an article (and I can't remember which one) which says something about Caylee's impact (negative) on the lives of 3 police officers.

So -- we can speculate Jesse is 1, and Tony R is 2 -- who is 3??

At first I thought they may be referring to George -- but he really hasn't been a police officer for a long time. Un less Casey had something to do with why he left the force?

Just thought it was a very interesting comment -- her adverse impact on 3 law enforcement officers.

Morning Monkeys.

Saw this at WS, pasting all because it might disappear.

stark3923 
On Time Out   Join Date: Sep 2008

Adam? Another kc bf emerges

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADAM- last name unknown- http://www.myspace.com/44157817 Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on Jesse Grund with Adam. Police Academy in late 2006 and flunked out of field training. Was fired on the spot in a squad car is what I am told. Comments from Casey to him in March of 2006 that indicated she was starting to see him BEFORE she broke off the engagement with Jesse. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73750

IIRC (but could have been a different board)  Poster later claims was holding back this information, the reason for not posting sooner, but never really said why.

Thanks IAmHereToday --

I wonder if this is one of the names that KCJackie has mentioned??

I will try to check back -- or hopefully she will answer 

Hi Sharon!  I haven't seen an Adam yet  - closest thing is Andy.  Although there is someone she referred to as "Special K" - she's went through the whole damn alphabet.........
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: October 25, 2008, 01:32:58 PM »

As well known as Baden? That's what I'm hoping for.I think he is just better received as far as reliability goes.Kobe just seem's like a "I'll say whatever you want me to as long as I'm getting a paycheck"..
Well, Dr. G has her own National TV show -- that is pretty well known.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: October 25, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »

...and would CERTAINLY be credible to a FLORIDA jury pool!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: October 25, 2008, 01:34:54 PM »

Janet

Janet

I would go with 110.

I would have a tatrum.  Monkeys have never seen Tamikosmom have a tatrum and ... believe me it ain't pretty.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: October 25, 2008, 01:35:57 PM »

Kobe wants to tear down any evidence to help the prosecution.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: October 25, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »

I had to look that one up .. never heard of Dr. G:

Dr. G: Medical Examiner documents cases handled by deputy chief medical examiner Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia (aka Dr. G) of Florida's District Nine Medical Examiner's Office. Each episode features two or three cases Dr. G has handled in the Orlando area, and also in Bexar County, Texas and Jacksonville, Florida where she was previously employed.

http://www.tv.com/dr.-g-medical-examiner/show/28764/summary.html

Guess he or she is popular in Florida though.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: October 25, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »

I would have a tatrum.  Monkeys have never seen Tamikosmom have a tatrum and ... believe me it ain't pretty.

Janet
..and then you could have "edited" the word "tantrum" 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: October 25, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »

Is there a link to her website you can give me?I have no clue who she is wreck!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: October 25, 2008, 01:37:36 PM »

Janet
..and then you could have "edited" the word "tantrum" 

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1978 on: October 25, 2008, 01:38:17 PM »

Kobe wants to tear down any evidence to help the prosecution.

Kobe my not know it, but I think he's helping the prosecution's case.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: October 25, 2008, 01:38:40 PM »

God...how I'm beginning to hate that word. And "Day one".

Me too!   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.