April 25, 2024, 05:31:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383789 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2008, 09:42:43 PM »

who saw George's mega dildonic logic in action tonight?

he needs to Z I P IT!

ZIPPPPPPPP IT.

On this...we agree!  He get's worse with each passing day.     I think CA has her hand up his.......and is making his lips move. She's a very accomplished ventriquest.
Colt I agree...but judging by the distance between them on that couch this morning...Cindy must have some mighty long arms...
Did you notice how this time it was George who reached out and touched Cindy's thigh? What's up with that?  What is wrong with these people?
One thing is definant in all of this, that house will never be a unit ever again.  From now on it will always be a house divided.  Wow what great roll models..bravo G & C..bravo 

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »

he needs to Z I P IT!

ZIPPPPPPPP IT.

On this...we agree!  He get's worse with each passing day.     I think CA has her hand up his.......and is making his lips move. She's a very accomplished ventriquest.
Colt I agree...but judging by the distance between them on that couch this morning...Cindy must have some mighty long arms...
Did you notice how this time it was George who reached out and touched Cindy's thigh? What's up with that?  What is wrong with these people?

Yeah, she had craned her head around, face away from the camera, to look at him while he was talking. She turned back toward the camera and that is when I noticed his finger touching her outer thigh. They sure use a lot of hand signals.
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: October 23, 2008, 09:43:03 PM »

Does anyone know what that radio transmission said--I couldn't understand it.
  I couldn't either.

Portion of Tape Transcript  (provided by C-COM or
Brunswick County Central Communications

Jones: 10-4(Affirmative): Show me out with three.
           Stand by, stand by please.
Jones: (spoke with mike keyed): "There ain't no reason to have a gun here on Bald Head Island, okay? You want to put down the gun, come on, do me the favor and put down the gun ...
(squelch at a high pitch frequency) ... Come on UGU..."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: October 23, 2008, 09:44:15 PM »

he needs to Z I P IT!

ZIPPPPPPPP IT.

if the ice queen's fingers touched my thigh I would instantly go gay... and I mean so gay there's no hope ever of going back.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 23, 2008, 09:44:26 PM »

So on June 15th Casey gets in a fight with her mom, she wants to go to Tony's house but Tony says not with Caylee. 

Hello Monkeys...

I heard this on Headline News tonight as well... when was this info released?  I had not heard this before...

This was new to me, too - I'm wondering what was behind that.
WOW..just WOW!! 
Tony sat in the SM forum thread made for him and stated how much he liked Caylee and having her around.  Never once did he mention this crap.
Is this a fact???

Was it that Tony or the cop Tony?  Is the cop Tony who she was talking to when she called Caylee a "snothead?"

Very good point, Mammy. I don't remember seeing anything about Tony L not wanting Caylee around. I do remember reading the messages that Tony R didn't want Casey to bring Caylee with her to his house.

Mammy, It was Tony the cop that she called Caylee a "snothead" to.  TonyL really liked Caylee but didn't think his apt was an appropriate place for her!!

Thank you, but which one was NG talking about tonight?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 23, 2008, 09:45:34 PM »

he needs to Z I P IT!

ZIPPPPPPPP IT.

if the ice queen's fingers touched my thigh I would instantly go gay... and I mean so gay there's no hope ever of going back.
Oh my gosh!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: October 23, 2008, 09:45:40 PM »

he needs to Z I P IT!

ZIPPPPPPPP IT.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: October 23, 2008, 09:45:46 PM »

he needs to Z I P IT!

ZIPPPPPPPP IT.

Not gonna touch this one... 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: October 23, 2008, 09:45:51 PM »

So on June 15th Casey gets in a fight with her mom, she wants to go to Tony's house but Tony says not with Caylee. 

Hello Monkeys...

I heard this on Headline News tonight as well... when was this info released?  I had not heard this before...

WOW..just WOW!! 
Tony sat in the SM forum thread made for him and stated how much he liked Caylee and having her around.  Never once did he mention this crap.
Is this a fact???

Was it that Tony or the cop Tony?  Is the cop Tony who she was talking to when she called Caylee a "snothead?"

Very good point, Mammy. I don't remember seeing anything about Tony L not wanting Caylee around. I do remember reading the messages that Tony R didn't want Casey to bring Caylee with her to his house.

I do believe Tony L said generally speaking he didn't think it was a good idea for Caylee to sleep there.  I think this was in reference to his having roommates and the like.  Who knows maybe they smoked pot or whatever.  It was supposedly for her own good. 
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: October 23, 2008, 09:48:17 PM »

Hey how do we send emails to Dana with questions for his guests on the show?
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: October 23, 2008, 09:49:16 PM »

Thank you, but which one was NG talking about tonight?
on ng they said tony l but like i said before this is only a rumor posed by a tabloid!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: October 23, 2008, 09:49:51 PM »

Cubbee, the picture of Caylee in your sig line is still my favorite by far.   Probably in nothing but a diaper or a pull-up.  I remember those days with my little one.   At that age, they just do little things (several times a day) that give you no choice but to grab them, hug them and hold onto them until they beg you to let them down so that they can play some more.

Nothing else like it.

I agree... I miss those days....
It is my favorite too... I actually have a pic of my son almost exactly like it....right before he tried to climb up on the barstool and pulled it over on him and screamed his head off...with the theme to The Young and the Restless playing in the backround....For real!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 23, 2008, 09:49:54 PM »

See I could see Casey doing this:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443811,00.html

Florida Police Arrest 35 in Craigslist Prostitution Ring
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 23, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »

dana@scaredmonkeys.com
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: October 23, 2008, 09:50:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

WOW..just WOW!! 
Is this a fact???

I do believe Tony L said generally speaking he didn't think it was a good idea for Caylee to sleep there.  I think this was in reference to his having roommates and the like.  Who knows maybe they smoked pot or whatever.  It was supposedly for her own good. 

Well, this is slightly changing the topic, but I wondered why Tony L went off on a tirade about Clint being such a mooch, when, as far as I can tell, Casey was mooching, too.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: October 23, 2008, 09:50:44 PM »

he needs to Z I P IT!

ZIPPPPPPPP IT.

Not gonna touch this one... 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: October 23, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Thank You!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: October 23, 2008, 09:51:45 PM »

I don't know why everyone is shocked over this.   It's been said for a while that Tony L didn't want Caylee to sleep there, he didn't think it was a good environment for her.  So if he reiterated it that night it makes scense. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 23, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »

Does anyone have alink to CA and GA new interview?

Please and TIA.

Casey Anthony's parents: Caylee is alive
Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
7:57 AM EDT, October 22, 2008
Today's updates

Anthonys believe they will find their granddaughter alive

7:42a.m. George and Cindy Anthony said on national television that they think their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, is still alive and have not given up hope, despite a first-degree murder indictment against their daughter, Casey.

The couple appeared on the Today Show this morning and were interviewed by Meredith Vieira.

George Anthony refused to answer questions about his subpoena to testify in front of a grand jury last week. "I cannot comment," he said.

Orange County officials announced last week that they think the child is dead and charged Casey Anthony with first-degree murder, among other charges, following the grand jury indictment. Cindy Anthony called the move another "tactic" to prevent her daughter's lawyers from viewing their evidence.

The evidence that points to a decomposing body in the back of Casey Anthony's car and traces of chloroform found in the same place have not been released yet to the public. Cindy Anthony thinks it's all circumstantial and can be disproved.

When Vieira asked George and Cindy if they are in denial about their granddaughter's death, they said no.

"My granddaughter is still alive," George Anthony said. "My granddaughter is still out there and we are going to find her."

Casey Anthony has been in jail since last Tuesday after being arrested on the side of an Orange County freeway. Her parents have not spoken to her since that day. Casey Anthony asked them to remain focused on finding Caylee, and keep the spotlight off of her, Cindy Anthony said to explain the reason they have not visited or spoken to her.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/orl-casey-anthony-102208,0,5736375.story

October 22, 2008
TODAY SHOW - CASEY ANTHONY'S PARENTS SPEAK OUT

Video:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27318499#27318499

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: October 23, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »

See I could see Casey doing this:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443811,00.html

Florida Police Arrest 35 in Craigslist Prostitution Ring

That is pretty desperate I must say...

Maybe they got touched by the Ice Queen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.