April 18, 2024, 10:01:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383471 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 23, 2008, 10:28:06 PM »

Say guys, what position did GA hold in Ohio with LE?  Anyone know?

I remember either George or his brother Rick saying he was a Homicide Investigator.
  Thanks, marymary!

I don't think he was, from what i read!  Sorry mm!!

But George had an ID it's in the house somewhere, maybe next to Casey's Universal ID.  j/k  But do you really think George would lie. 

Here are links to Youngstown Vindicator and Warren Tribune stories regarding George's local LE experience.
http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html
http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: October 23, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »

Wreck email please.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2008, 10:30:04 PM »

I don't think he was in homicide and not look as stupid as he appears to be.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2008, 10:30:19 PM »

Say guys, what position did GA hold in Ohio with LE?  Anyone know?

I remember either George or his brother Rick saying he was a Homicide Investigator.
  Thanks, marymary!

I don't think he was, from what i read!  Sorry mm!!

But George had an ID it's in the house somewhere, maybe next to Casey's Universal ID.  j/k  But do you really think George would lie. 

Here are links to Youngstown Vindicator and Warren Tribune stories regarding George's local LE experience.
http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html
http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/

No i know he was with LE just not a homocide detective!  NO, he would not lie. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2008, 10:31:13 PM »

is anyone watching Girdle?

what is it with her compulsion to dress like a kid on his Bar Mitzvah day?

I don't get this at all...

she is whhhhack!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: October 23, 2008, 10:31:30 PM »

Colt, I just read up on your emblem. Were you in the Air Rescue Service? They were still in operation in Vietnam, right?  Interesting stuff.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2008, 10:33:31 PM »

Colt, I just read up on your emblem. Were you in the Air Rescue Service? They were still in operation in Vietnam, right?  Interesting stuff.

Treehouse, it's nice to see you around.  You were the first to welcome me here and I always keep an eye out for your name.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 23, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

ANTHONY RUCIANO

Can somebody direct me to Anthony Ruciano's text message or ... the "snot head" exchange in Casey's text messages.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++

Police Release Tapes In Case Of Missing Girl
posted 3:00 pm Mon September 29, 2008
-

Police say this bizarre instant message exchange, between Casey and her ex-boyfriend Anthony Ruciano suggests Caylee may have been in the way of their relationship.

Casey writes, "Ha, want me to bring the little snot head?" Didn't think so."

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0908/557397.html

NANCY GRACE
Information Found on Casey Anthony`s Computer Released
Aired September 26, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: ... in a conversation and IM chat with Anthony Ruciano (ph) -- and this is the police officer who was let go from his job because he lied about having a relationship with Casey Anthony. In this conversation, Casey refers to Caylee as a "little snot head." And that`s the latest.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/26/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2008, 10:36:09 PM »

Treehouse, it's nice to see you around.  You were the first to welcome me here and I always keep an eye out for your name.

Well, I didn't start posting here until just before you did. So, we are both relative newbies. I still love that cute puppy. Nice to see you, too.
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: October 23, 2008, 10:36:59 PM »

I heard earlier tonight (possibly on NG) that George told someone that he was tired of all the lies.  Anyone else hear this?
i heard that too it was the first time i've ever heard about it if i can recall.. caught my attention, but not sure what it was about now 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

I am glad that Dana told NG to be nicer to Mark Williams but I really wished he included Tim Miller too.    Anyway, great show Dana!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2008, 10:39:38 PM »

she is whhhhack!

Hey Rob...I just noticed you're a "Monkey AllStar"....I've always thought you were a really great Monkey...but what did you do to achieve
"AllStar" status????     Young monkeys need to learn   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2008, 10:40:09 PM »

I am glad that Dana told NG to be nicer to Mark Williams but I really wished he included Tim Miller too.    Anyway, great show Dana!!

i am too! i was thinking about sending her a link to the show  !!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2008, 10:41:58 PM »

I heard earlier tonight (possibly on NG) that George told someone that he was tired of all the lies.  Anyone else hear this?

NANCY GRACE
Casey`s On-Line Searches for Chloroform Recipes
Aired October 22, 2008 - 20:00:00 
  ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: They`re confused in their own minds as to what they want to believe. Just a week ago, I got a document that says that they just -- Cindy formed a new nonprofit organization to accept funds for the search.

And while we were back there one night, George was telling his friend, the -- that was a cop also up in Warren, Ohio, that he was tired of living the lie. He couldn`t take it anymore. And that was just back in the latter part of August.

So they know the child is dead. They`re just trying to make the best of it and cope with it. And here`s a way to possibly pick up some defense money for their daughter by forming a -- a nonprofit, and taking in funds, because some of the other organizations have been found to be taking funds and misusing them.

And now they`re faced with -- the reality that their daughter has been charged with murder, and what are we going to do? Well, the next best thing is to keep her -- keep hope alive, have people send money in, and the only thing that`s doing is taking it away from Tim Miller, and -- and the real search.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2008, 10:43:33 PM »

Im going to go check the doors and go to bed.  I got up the other morning, got coffee, and the garage door was wide open!!!  I mean, come in Boogie Man, coffee????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2008, 10:44:38 PM »

who saw George's mega dildonic logic in action tonight?

he needs to Z I P IT!

ZIPPPPPPPP IT.

On this...we agree!  He get's worse with each passing day.     I think CA has her hand up his.......and is making his lips move. She's a very accomplished ventriquest.

Colt do you still talk to GA?  Is your opinion of him the same?  Just curious!

Yes, it has changed. But like I posted earlier....I still stand behind my earlier posts. I do this not because of ego, or the refusal to admit that I was wrong. (I've been wrong plenty of times!). I still feel George was being honest with me at the time. Now...he's not being honest to himself, especially in light of the growing case against his daughter.

I think George knows better. It's my opinion, he's just playing along with CA. More likely than not, everything's in CA's name. If he cuts out now (and he should), he would be left with very little. This make no difference....he needs to "Man up", and do what's right. He's a lost sole. Caylee was his world. Now...he has nothing. 

Thank you for answering me.  For whatever reason, I am never on when you are! LOL  I have went back and read some of your posts though.  Yes, I totally agree with you about him having nothing.  But neither does she.  He was one that wasted so much money on internet gambling.  I seriously wonder if he suffers from "abused husband" syndrome. 

This is where we dsagree. CA does have something. She has the camera on her, and I think she likes it. She plays it like a fine fiddle. She think this will be her meal ticket.

Yes, but Florida is a community property state.  They will split everything 50/50.  He can even go after her retirement.  She was the bread winner in that family.

edit  - Also, IMO, she doesn't play it like a fine fiddle but more like a time bomb!!

You're correct. And it's ticking...........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »

she is whhhhack!

Hey Rob...I just noticed you're a "Monkey AllStar"....I've always thought you were a really great Monkey...but what did you do to achieve
"AllStar" status????     Young monkeys need to learn   

After 10,000 posts you are an "AllStar"    And that's just since the new forum, huh Rob...lolol 
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: October 23, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »

Im going to go check the doors and go to bed.  I got up the other morning, got coffee, and the garage door was wide open!!!  I mean, come in Boogie Man, coffee????

be careful fellow cat! goodnight
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: October 23, 2008, 10:45:53 PM »

Goodnight Always 1, stay safe!!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: October 23, 2008, 10:47:00 PM »

My notes on Tony Rusciano

11/8/07 8:00pm Casey Anthony wrote to Tony Rusciano (the cop that was fired for lying about knowing Casey)
so screw working next friday. your happy ass better be at jesse's party!

5/6/08 2:08pm Casey Anthony wrote to Tony Rusciano (the cop that was fired for lying about knowing Casey)
it's only been 3 weeks, you pussy.
and seriously, the next time you call me snowflake, i'm going to smack ya.
i do have a tan now, thank you very much.

5/6/08 2:17pm Casey Anthony wrote to Tony Rusciano (the cop that was fired for lying about knowing Casey)
sugarplum? aw. you melt my heart.

5/6/08 2:22pm Casey Anthony wrote to Tony Rusciano (the cop that was fired for lying about knowing Casey)
mission accomplished.

6/1/08 Casey & Rusciano stop communicating

8/22/08 Deputy Anthony Rusciano fired after investigators said that he lied about a relationship he had with Casey Anthony.  "When investigators contacted Deputy Rusciano by telephone, Deputy Rusciano admitted that he had met the individual for a very brief moment at a party they both attended," wrote Chief Frank Fabrizio. "Deputy Rusciano denied ever having any further contact with that person."

Investigators say Rusciano provided inaccurate and incomplete responses after they discovered communication between he and Casey following a search of her computer. Upon being confronted with the evidence, he admitted to lying to investigators.

"Lying to investigators during the course of any investigation is unacceptable and reason for termination," Fabrizio wrote.  Rusciano, a probationary employee, was fired on August 22. He joined the  force in February of this year.

8/18/08 Anthony R interview by police. Anthony R academy classmate of Jesse Grund at Police Academy. Says he lied during the first interview because he was afraid.   Met Casey at the firing range when she came with Jesse and Caylee.  He became Facebook and Myspace friends with her about Christmas time.  Started having sex with her after going out to eat about the first of the year 2008.  Didn’t really communicate February through the end of April.  Then started Instant Messenger.  She came over in May and they had sex again.    Commented about Jesse Grund "But I guess she tried to tell him that he was the father of the baby, or he, that's what he said, but he, he was just as out there as she is."    AR: I felt like the girl. {in the relationship} (because Casey would get up and leave 5 minutes after they'd finished having sex.)

?? instant message from NYItaliano3 to Casey O Marie
I could definitely see you moving into a girlfriend role.

5/8/08 instant message from Casey O Marie to NYItaliano3 after 11 pm
‘at least the kid is passed out’

?? instant message from Casey O Marie to NYItaliano3
“Seriously, spending the day with Caylee is ten times more exhausing than working a twelve hour event.”

“She’s coming back from Tampa.  Her sister is getting married this weekeend.”

“Yeah, I just called her.  She’s on I-4.  Good, so tha’s a plus.  That it is.”

“So is she willing to get the offspring?”

“Let’s, hey let’s (unintelligible) right now when it is as good as it has been.  I need it, I uh, I told you I need a routine.  But it’s not my main concern for seeing you,”

“Once in three weeks is a tease.”

“Come over and I’ll cook.”

“How?  You want me to bring the little snot head?”

?? indicate I don't have a date
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.