April 20, 2024, 04:21:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383556 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: October 23, 2008, 11:09:35 PM »

o/t

Klaas,  I tried to post pics of my cats in the Monkey Lounge - four legged friends thread but they came out GINORMOUS!  I'm sorry for the mess..I tried to "report to mod" and it told me I was stupid.  ..could you please fix or delete..whatever's easiest.  TIA  I won't do it again, I promise.

Numbers

I love your avatar !
Thanks Lake Erie Princess...I take that as a very high compliment (being that you're royalty and all  )  Does your name mean that you are somewhere in Ohio?  I'm in NE Ohio...maybe we're neighbors??
[/quote]
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: October 23, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »

Monkeys ... it should be an interesting day tomorrow if Nancy Grace has got it right in regards to the release of the results of the forensic testing of the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I am confused why it has not been reported in the Orlando media.

Anyways ... I have yet put the dinner dishes in the dishwasher and ... then a game or two of Scrabble with long time a long time with friends.  The four of us do more talking than playing so ... it will probably be ony one game.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!

Janet
8:00 PM

Goodnite Janet - are you getting the "look?" 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: October 23, 2008, 11:11:39 PM »

Good night All Star

g' nite Always 1

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: October 23, 2008, 11:14:36 PM »

Monkeys ... it should be an interesting day tomorrow if Nancy Grace has got it right in regards to the release of the results of the forensic testing of the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  I am confused why it has not been reported in the Orlando media.

Anyways ... I have yet put the dinner dishes in the dishwasher and ... then a game or two of Scrabble with long time a long time with friends.  The four of us do more talking than playing so ... it will probably be ony one game.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!

Janet

Goodnite Janet - are you getting the "look?" 

No!  But company is coming any minutes and ... I can hear from the computer room "you know who" putting dinner dishes in the dishwasher.  I just know what he is thinking while he is cleaning up the kitchen ... he does not have to say a word.

Hey ... I made the dinner.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: October 23, 2008, 11:18:31 PM »

Thanks Klaas....you're the best!  And thanks to all the mods and other monkeys for making this such a nice place to be.  I appreciate you all.    I posted photos of my Havana Browns in the Monkey Lounge if anyone is interested.  (they are cats that look like monkeys)

Numbers
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: October 23, 2008, 11:19:29 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!

Janet

Good nite Janet...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 23, 2008, 11:20:35 PM »

Rob, if you're still here -- either last night or this morning you posted about finding Zaneida Gonzales where she was last seen would be a starting point - something like that.   I can't find the post now, but I was wondering what you meant by finding her.

I thought there was no ZG.    Were you being funny or serious or did I dream that ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: October 23, 2008, 11:21:33 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys who are leaving...sweet dreams..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: October 23, 2008, 11:23:12 PM »

Evening all u beautiful Monks-

Will somebody- if possible- do me a huge favor and quickly run down the info we have about Annie??  I am getting confused....I have read and re-read so much that just have names and words floating thru my head...

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: October 23, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

Will somebody- if possible- do me a huge favor and quickly run down the info we have about Annie??  I am getting confused....I have read and re-read so much that just have names and words floating thru my head...

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie is the one with the blondish hair (edited to add I'm not sure about the hair color).  She's the one with the shamrock baseball cap.  She's also the one who was living with Dante and Ricardo I think at the Sawgrass apartments at one time.

Annie on the left:

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:28:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: October 23, 2008, 11:29:13 PM »

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie is the one with the blondish hair.  She's the one with the shamrock baseball cap.  She's also the one who was living with Dante and Ricardo I think at the Sawgrass apartments at one time.

Thank you Klaas....now I know which one she is.....and many Monks feel that she could possibly be the source of some bombshell testimony or info, correct?  Or am I confusing her with Amy? 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: October 23, 2008, 11:30:01 PM »

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie is the one with the blondish hair (edited to add I'm not sure about the hair color).  She's the one with the shamrock baseball cap.  She's also the one who was living with Dante and Ricardo I think at the Sawgrass apartments at one time.

Annie on the left:

Wait Ricardo lived with Dante?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #352 on: October 23, 2008, 11:31:44 PM »

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie on the left:

That pic always makes me sad.  You can see Caylee in the background and Annie and Casey look as though she doesn't exist.  And now she's gone.

Lisa
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: October 23, 2008, 11:31:47 PM »

And what the heck ever happened to Christine or Kristine from the jailhouse phone calls?  I think I remember seeing her on NG or Geraldo....but then nothing....I don't remember reading an interview of her....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2008, 11:31:49 PM »

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie on the left:

It's late, I may have them confused. 
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: October 23, 2008, 11:32:31 PM »

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie is the one with the blondish hair.  She's the one with the shamrock baseball cap.  She's also the one who was living with Dante and Ricardo I think at the Sawgrass apartments at one time.

Thank you Klaas....now I know which one she is.....and many Monks feel that she could possibly be the source of some bombshell testimony or info, correct?  Or am I confusing her with Amy? 

I used to think that there was going to be bombshell stuff with her - but now I am not so sure. She talked to her for long periods of time on phone- but apparantly they didn't see each other that much- (well it seems like that from things I have read) and she hadn't lived in sawgrass for quite some time

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: October 23, 2008, 11:33:21 PM »

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Amy is the one she stole from.  I'd bet that there's going to be some pretty damning testimony from quite a few of her friends.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: October 23, 2008, 11:34:00 PM »

Thank you Kerry....so many in the cast of characters....

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #358 on: October 23, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

I keep thinking about the " JC Penney" receipt and why it has not had anything conclusive  info yet.

So Poking around I did find that on June 27, 2008 was one of there Biggest Sales of the Summer
30-60% off of practically the entire store - there is even a video on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF2_DVm4rHo

Then they were even adding additional money off - depending on how much you spent in a purchase ....
Along with the Father's Day Sale ongoing as well ... Typical Retail stuff
Ok - so thats not very big News ...

Poking around some More. Did Any Know that Jcpenney has and offers Customers " Life Insurance" " Accidental Death Insurance  ? .............. they Do.

I am still looking I have this link to provide http://www.stonebridge-jcp.com/AboutJCP.aspx

I am still digging to see How this works ......

Basically from what I have read JcPenney offered this Insurance at a low low rate, Basically sounds like a " Pool type pay into" for people who are high risk and or just simply can't afford premiums and or are just sucked up into a policy for what ever reason keep it reasoning that its only a small monthly payment.

Still working on this. But WOW

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: October 23, 2008, 11:34:35 PM »

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie on the left:

It's late, I may have them confused. 
I believe that
Dante at one time lived with Annie at Sawgrass and they were at one time BF/GF
Ricardo lived with Amy & JP very close by to Sawgrass

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.