April 18, 2024, 06:16:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383451 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: October 23, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »

Good Night All.  Sweet dreams...see you tomorrow.

Klaas...thanks again for fixing my pics.

Numbers
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #361 on: October 23, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

Flossy = Kermit????   

Lol!  Flossy is me, actually.  My husband nicknamed me that after having my daughter because I was nursing (and also pumping, but maybe that's TMI) and had gone from a full time nurse to a full time dairy cow and nurse.  I guess his grandpa used to call his grandma that, also.   In other words, I was not only a dairy cow, but an old dairy cow!!  He's lucky all of his parts are intact.

I need a new avatar, but I just don't think a cow is what I want.  Maybe with a witch's hat and a trick-or-treat bag it could be cute, and a little monkey on his back........Hey, CBB!!  Where are you?!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: October 23, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »

Evening all u beautiful Monks-

Will somebody- if possible- do me a huge favor and quickly run down the info we have about Annie??  I am getting confused....I have read and re-read so much that just have names and words floating thru my head...

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie is the one with the blondish hair.  She's the one with the shamrock baseball cap.  She's also the one who was living with Dante and Ricardo I think at the Sawgrass apartments at one time.

Thank you Klaas....now I know which one she is.....and many Monks feel that she could possibly be the source of some bombshell testimony or info, correct?  Or am I confusing her with Amy? 

Amy is the one she stole from.  I'd bet that there's going to be some pretty damning testimony from quite a few of her friends.

After reading all of the interviews, Amy struck me as the most level-headed, mature and straightforward of the "friends"....she will tell it like it really is if she is called to testify.  She seemed genuinely shocked and hurt by Casey's lies....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: October 23, 2008, 11:37:14 PM »

Thank you Kerry....so many in the cast of characters....

def. agree-
it reminds me of "who's on first"!

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: October 23, 2008, 11:40:12 PM »

Cubbee - I see you - hey check your mail. I replied!! LOL
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #365 on: October 23, 2008, 11:41:09 PM »

Goodnight, all you bed-bound monkeys!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: October 23, 2008, 11:41:49 PM »

Flossy = Kermit????   

Lol!  Flossy is me, actually.  My husband nicknamed me that after having my daughter because I was nursing (and also pumping, but maybe that's TMI) and had gone from a full time nurse to a full time dairy cow and nurse.  I guess his grandpa used to call his grandma that, also.   In other words, I was not only a dairy cow, but an old dairy cow!!  He's lucky all of his parts are intact.

I need a new avatar, but I just don't think a cow is what I want.  Maybe with a witch's hat and a trick-or-treat bag it could be cute, and a little monkey on his back........Hey, CBB!!  Where are you?!

LOL -- you probably don't know why we are laughing! The "old timers" here at SM only think of your Avatar as our "Kermit" from the Natalee forum!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: October 23, 2008, 11:41:52 PM »

Rob, if you're still here -- either last night or this morning you posted about finding Zaneida Gonzales where she was last seen would be a starting point - something like that.   I can't find the post now, but I was wondering what you meant by finding her.

I thought there was no ZG.    Were you being funny or serious or did I dream that ?   

BudsGirl - I think I meant that the body of Caylee needs to be near an area where Zenaida is known to frequent. For instance - Caylee can not be in Oklahoma is Zenaida has no ties there. She needs to be near Zenaida's known locations in order to blame her.

There is a Zenaida - and she did go to Sawgrass on the 17th. But she has no known correlation to Casey or Caylee or the Anthony family. She has filed a civil suit against Casey.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: October 23, 2008, 11:42:34 PM »

Goodnight, all you bed-bound monkeys!

from me too!!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: October 23, 2008, 11:43:23 PM »

klaas- sorry for the OT but I would like to see cats that look like monkeys-
how do i get to the lounge?
I tried to figure it out but I think I am too tired to function correctly

Smile Kerry

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #370 on: October 23, 2008, 11:48:44 PM »

Jcpenney Life Insurance   http://www.stonebridge-jcp.com/Life/JuvenileTerm-FAQ.aspx

No medical questions or exam required

It doesn’t matter if you have health problems. If you are between the ages of 18 and 60 (18-54 in CA) and want this insurance, you cannot be turned down. There’s no medical exam. 

Hmmm - I guess that blows that theory - Unless Cindy has a Policy .. arrrr
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can a grandparent apply for this plan for their grandchildren?

Absolutely. A child's parent or grandparent can be the policyholder.

There is that WORD again

What they offer for Children  - 5k

The thought of losing a child or grandchild is not something anyone wants to contemplate. But if the worst were to happen, a juvenile term policy could help provide financial assistance to your family at a very difficult time.
$5,000 coverage for your child or grandchild.

Our juvenile term life insurance offers coverage of $5,000 per child up to the age of 23. At that time, your child can choose to convert the policy to whole life coverage without a medical exam or proof of insurability.
Protection throughout childhood.

This policy offers life insurance protection until your child turns 23. If you (the payor) should die while the policy is in force, no future premiums will be due and coverage will continue until the child reaches age 23.
Coverage that grows as your family grows.

Our juvenile term life insurance provides $5,000 of coverage per child. However, if you already have two children covered under the policy, premiums will not increase for additional children.

Pay premiums only four years. As long as renewal premiums are paid before the end of the Grace Period we can not cancel the policy/certificateThe written document issued by a life insurance company to a policyowner which expresses the insurance contract between the company and the policyowner. / A document issued to individuals insured under a group insurance policy, setting forth essential provisions relating to their insurance coverage..

Policy Form # : GC285

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #371 on: October 23, 2008, 11:49:44 PM »

Flossy = Kermit????   

LOL -- you probably don't know why we are laughing! The "old timers" here at SM only think of your Avatar as our "Kermit" from the Natalee forum!!

I knew I must have been missing some vital piece of info, but I think I was afraid to ask!!

Now I get it!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: October 23, 2008, 11:50:23 PM »

Casey had been spinning this story of how her parents were getting a divorce. George was going somewhere, not sure if George knew ( LOL ), Cindy was going imnto a condo, Amy was moving into the house with Casey as roommates. She went pretty far with Amy
( where was Ricardo going ? ) and then Casey had to back out of it.
.. On the 16 th she had a 12 or a 16 minute conversation with Jesse which he defined as not normal " where Casey told him she needed to find a place to live as her mother wanted her out of the house.
She called Jesse on the 26th and told him the car was at 50th and Goldenrod (Amscott)  as it had run out of gas. That was early afternoon. He was on the other side of town and couldn't go to help her out. So, did someome come and gas her up ?
From Tony's statements, which I didn't read today, I thought it was the Friday the 27th she ran out of gas and called Tony to come and get her. 
The lady at Amscott said the car was there at 7 am on the 27th.
So, what was she driving ?   
Feel like I am playing clue.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: October 23, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

KLAAS - are you playing spades, well you have mail!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: October 23, 2008, 11:52:39 PM »

Casey had been spinning this story of how her parents were getting a divorce. George was going somewhere, not sure if George knew ( LOL ), Cindy was going imnto a condo, Amy was moving into the house with Casey as roommates. She went pretty far with Amy
.. On the 16 th she had a 12 or a 16 minute conversation with Jesse which he defined as not normal " where Casey told him she needed to find a place to live as her mother wanted her out of the house.
She called Jesse on the 26th and told him the car was at 50th and Goldenrod (Amscott)  as it had run out of gas. That was early afternoon. He was on the other side of town and couldn't go to help her out. So, did someome come and gas her up ?
From Tony's statements, which I didn't read today, I thought it was the Friday the 27th she ran out of gas and called Tony to come and get her. 

Really?  Is this in one of his statements?  Very interesting....
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: October 23, 2008, 11:53:52 PM »

not sure- but - I don't think it was noticed until the 27th 7am
P.S. does anyone know how to get to Mokey Lounge please?

Smile Kerry

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: October 23, 2008, 11:54:17 PM »

Rob, if you're still here -- either last night or this morning you posted about finding Zaneida Gonzales where she was last seen would be a starting point - something like that.   I can't find the post now, but I was wondering what you meant by finding her.

I thought there was no ZG.    Were you being funny or serious or did I dream that ?   

BudsGirl - I think I meant that the body of Caylee needs to be near an area where Zenaida is known to frequent. For instance - Caylee can not be in Oklahoma is Zenaida has no ties there. She needs to be near Zenaida's known locations in order to blame her.

There is a Zenaida - and she did go to Sawgrass on the 17th. But she has no known correlation to Casey or Caylee or the Anthony family. She has filed a civil suit against Casey.

ohhhh, ok, I see what you mean now.  Sorry, my brain didn't link when I first read it.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #377 on: October 23, 2008, 11:55:44 PM »

Maybe she hitched a ride with the Two Boys who she says Pushed her Car * hitched with someone .... like they keep saying that she spins a shred of truth in everything that comes out of her mouth.
It is like playing Clue because someone is Lying outright on the events of that Day and that is why it does not make any sense.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »

I know doesn't answer anything but................What if Jessie did bring her gas - wouldn't he notice the smell.  What was she thinking? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »

not sure- but - I don't think it was noticed until the 27th 7am
P.S. does anyone know how to get to Mokey Lounge please?

Go to "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" on top of this page, and scroll down to Monkey Lounge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.