April 23, 2024, 12:57:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383704 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: October 24, 2008, 12:31:02 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  What's happening tonight?  I missed Nancy Grace--should I go back and try to watch it?  I mean, was there anything important on it?
fbi results coming in tomorrow! and they talked about how easy it is to make chloroform
alleycat86, what fbi results are coming in tomorrow?  I'm sorry, I'm woefully out of touch and been working way too many hours.  I didn't know there were significant fbi results that we were expecting.  I have my doubts that it is that easy to make chloroform.

BRING NATALEE HOME
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #401 on: October 24, 2008, 12:31:08 AM »

I found Jesse's date for when Casey called him and told him she ran out of gas from Jesse's July 23 statement. Fox Orlando has all the released statments. He says June 26 th at 1:15 or thereabouts. Jesse, the investigator had gone thru his phone records.
She had a vehicle with no gas. How did she get to Tony's that night ? What did she drive to her Mother's on the 27th Friday ? Did somone gas her up a bit ? Enough to get around a bit ? The car was noticed at Amscot on the morning of the 27th at 7 am.

The car was first "noticed" at Amscot @ 7 am on the 27th.  I just looked through his statement and he does say the 26th.  However, I am unable to find where she called him on the 26th.  I see where he text her @ 1:59 pm.  Do you think he just got the date confused?  Or do you think the Amscot Lady has it wrong?  Either way - I have no idea how she was getting around.  I do see in his statement that he has a truck - anyone know what kind or color?

I think she left her car at Amscot the night of the 26th not because it was out of gas but because the smell was so bad, she didn't want Tony or any of Tony's neighbors/roomates to notice the smell. I think she woke up the 27th, walked or took a cab to the Amscot, used the car to run around and do whatever she did that morning and returned it to the Amscot when she was done. I think she did the same thing later than afternoon too.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #402 on: October 24, 2008, 12:32:53 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  What's happening tonight?  I missed Nancy Grace--should I go back and try to watch it?  I mean, was there anything important on it?
fbi results coming in tomorrow! and they talked about how easy it is to make chloroform
alleycat86, what fbi results are coming in tomorrow?  I'm sorry, I'm woefully out of touch and been working way too many hours.  I didn't know there were significant fbi results that we were expecting.  I have my doubts that it is that easy to make chloroform.

All the discovery that Baez went to court for 2 weeks ago and the judge ordered it to be handed over in 10 days. The 10 days is up tomorrow.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: October 24, 2008, 12:33:13 AM »

I found Jesse's date for when Casey called him and told him she ran out of gas from Jesse's July 23 statement. Fox Orlando has all the released statments. He says June 26 th at 1:15 or thereabouts. Jesse, the investigator had gone thru his phone records.
She had a vehicle with no gas. How did she get to Tony's that night ? What did she drive to her Mother's on the 27th Friday ? Did somone gas her up a bit ? Enough to get around a bit ? The car was noticed at Amscot on the morning of the 27th at 7 am.

The car was first "noticed" at Amscot @ 7 am on the 27th.  I just looked through his statement and he does say the 26th.  However, I am unable to find where she called him on the 26th.  I see where he text her @ 1:59 pm.  Do you think he just got the date confused?  Or do you think the Amscot Lady has it wrong?  Either way - I have no idea how she was getting around.  I do see in his statement that he has a truck - anyone know what kind or color?

I think she left her car at Amscot the night of the 26th not because it was out of gas but because the smell was so bad, she didn't want Tony or any of Tony's neighbors/roomates to notice the smell. I think she woke up the 27th, walked or took a cab to the Amscot, used the car to run around and do whatever she did that morning and returned it to the Amscot when she was done. I think she did the same thing later than afternoon too.

jmo
That makes sense.  She apparently was moving around town on the 27th, and I don't think she wanted anyone to smell that car. I wondered if she borrowed Tony's car for her traveling on the 27th.

BRING NATALEE HOME
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: October 24, 2008, 12:34:17 AM »

the forensic lab reports i believe pertaining to the trunk.  they also gave actual examples of how to make it iirc they gave 3 examples of how to make it using different ingredients
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #405 on: October 24, 2008, 12:34:30 AM »

Going back to Dates

June 13th Tony Lazzaro room mate states Casey Brought Caylee up to Fusion Bar
June 14/15 Father's Day Weekend - Neighbors noted Yelling and or Arguments from the Anthony House

Sunday June 15 - Cindy takes Caylee to see her Great Granpa at the Nursing Home

June 15th Evening Cindy/Casey use the Pool and Cindy is on record stating she removed the Stairs from the Pool Side.

Monday June 16 - Cindy goes to Work
George is on Record of Seeing Casey /Caylee Leaving the Anthony House prior to him going to Work
George leaves for work at 2:30 pm

Casey's Phone Calls Start June 16th at 3:00pm

3:03 to dad’s cell
4:10 to mom’s work
4:11 to mom’s cell
4:13 to mom’s cell
4:14 to mom’s work
4:19 to Tony Lazarro
4:21 to Jesse Grund
4:24 mom’s cell
6:32 mom at home
6:33 home voicemail
7:06 mom at home
7:20 Amy

Cindy Returns from Work June 16th comes home from work and finds the pool ladder is attached to the pool and the fence gate is open.

No One is home

*** Since Cindy works at a Doctors office Why would No One Answer the Phone? Even if the Office closed at 4pm would there not be a answering Service to take after hour calls?

If Casey didnt have a Cell phone " What would she Do with all her Time?" Me asking
I can't imagine how many Hours of the Day Caylee was not WATCHED due to her consistent Phone usage.

How can you Raise a Toddler when you have a Cell phone In One hand / or strapped to your head 20 hours of the Day ?

Talk about Obsessive Compulsive Behavior - Constantly needed Stimulation from Others
She must be going Nuts in Solitude in Jail ..... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: October 24, 2008, 12:35:13 AM »

All the discovery that Baez went to court for 2 weeks ago and the judge ordered it to be handed over in 10 days. The 10 days is up tomorrow.

I think these become public record when handed over to the defense, so they should be published.  Interesting.  Maybe we'll learn exactly what the chloroform levels were in the car, and what the tests on the trunk showed.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: October 24, 2008, 12:37:36 AM »

I looked at these calls last night.  They appear to me to be tracking calls, trying to locate where Cindy and George are. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #408 on: October 24, 2008, 12:39:06 AM »

http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

The judge ruled in favor that Casey's attornry has the right to see results of the tests on the hair and stain in the trunk, to inspect Casey's car and even to take its own air samples. Prosecution says there is more evidence supporting more serious charges, however the FBI has that information and those documents have not been released.  These are the motions judge granted:

Strickland granted the following motions for the defense: Demand For Discovery And Inspection Relating to Digital Forensic Evidence, Motion To Inspect, Test And Photograph Evidence Held By The State Of Florida,  Motion To Compel Department Of Children And Family Records, Demand For Discovery And Inspection Relating To Polygraphs,  Motion To Compel Flight Manifest,  Motion To Compel Results Of Forensic Testing Motion To Compel For Evidence Related To Any Zenaida Gonzalez.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #409 on: October 24, 2008, 12:40:33 AM »

I looked at these calls last night.  They appear to me to be tracking calls, trying to locate where Cindy and George are. 
Yep more than likely Your Spot On - I keep forgetting Casey's Motives of her actions

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #410 on: October 24, 2008, 12:44:31 AM »

We all know that Casey "stole" from Everyone - BUT GEEEZ Who paid her Cell Phone Bill every month?
And How would she be able to have a Cell phone contract without proving income or without employment
Was her Cell phone in Cindy's Name ...
Just like Casey Told LE I own my Car... and it's Titled and insured in my Parents name. BUT I own it.
Lee's Car ... that George Bought and Lee Drove and blah blah blah ... But  Its my Car " I own it".

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: October 24, 2008, 12:45:15 AM »

http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

The judge ruled in favor that Casey's attornry has the right to see results of the tests on the hair and stain in the trunk, to inspect Casey's car and even to take its own air samples. Prosecution says there is more evidence supporting more serious charges, however the FBI has that information and those documents have not been released.  These are the motions judge granted:

Strickland granted the following motions for the defense: Demand For Discovery And Inspection Relating to Digital Forensic Evidence, Motion To Inspect, Test And Photograph Evidence Held By The State Of Florida,  Motion To Compel Department Of Children And Family Records, Demand For Discovery And Inspection Relating To Polygraphs,  Motion To Compel Flight Manifest,  Motion To Compel Results Of Forensic Testing Motion To Compel For Evidence Related To Any Zenaida Gonzalez.
Thanks!  These will be interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: October 24, 2008, 12:46:15 AM »

We all know that Casey "stole" from Everyone - BUT GEEEZ Who paid her Cell Phone Bill every month?
And How would she be able to have a Cell phone contract without proving income or without employment
Just like Casey Told LE I own my Car... and it's Titled and insured in my Parents name. BUT I own it.
Lee's Car ... that George Bought and Lee Drove and blah blah blah ... But  Its my Car " I own it".

Wasn't there a very high cell phone bill that Cindy paid?  Something like over $500?

BRING NATALEE HOME
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #413 on: October 24, 2008, 12:47:27 AM »

Baez trying to get car evidence thrown out.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17790182/index.html

I bet he got the evidence before we did. LOL!

Must be damning.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: October 24, 2008, 12:48:58 AM »

It is probably a family plan.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #415 on: October 24, 2008, 12:50:20 AM »

http://www.jurorthirteen.com/CayleeAnthony/tabid/810/Default.aspx

Snipped from Oct 14 2008

The Grand Jury, Of Orange county, Florida, handed down a 7 count indictment against Casey Anthony, today. The Grand Jury declared that between June 15th and July 16th, 2008, Anthony premeditated the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony. This is First Degree Capital Murder which means Anthony may be eligible for the death penalty.

Anthony's second (2) count was for Aggravated Child Abuse, causing great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee, or intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could result in physical injury to her.

Count three (3) is for Aggravated Manslaughter of a child. It states that the Grand Jury believes that Casey failed to provide Caylee with the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee's physical and mental health, or failed to make a reasonable effort to protect her from abuse, neglect or exploitation by another person, and in doing so caused the death of her daughter.

The next four indictments had to do with Anthony misleading and lying to the investigator, Yuri Melich. These counts are all titled 'Providing False Information to a Law Enforcement Officer'.

The fourth count (4) states that Anthony intended to mislead Melich by telling him she was employed at Universal Studios Orlando during the year 2008.

Count five (5)is for misleading and impeding Melich's investigation by lying and telling him that she left Caylee at the Sawgrass Apartments with Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez on June 9, 2008.

The next count (6) is for the lie Anthony told Melich when she said she had told Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and Juliette Lewis, former Universal Studios Orlando employees, about Caylee's disappearance, thus impeding his investigation.

The final (7) count was for lying to Melich about Casey getting a phone call from Caylee on July 15th. (NLH)

----------------

Motion Hearing Results

Judge Strickland granted the following eight motions: Demand For Discovery And Inspection Relating to Digital Forensic Evidence, Motion To Inspect, Test And Photograph Evidence Held By The State Of Florida, Motion To Compel Department Of Children And Family Records, Demand For Discovery And Inspection Relating To Polygraphs, Motion To Compel Flight Manifest, Motion To Compel Results Of Forensic Testing, and Motion To Compel For Evidence Related To Any Zenaida Gonzalez.

The judge tabled the following three motions and said he would not rule before Monday: Motion To Preserve Forensic Evidence, Motion For Allowing Defendant To Travel To Places Of Interest and Motion To Seal.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #416 on: October 24, 2008, 12:51:46 AM »

Your Not Kidding Klaas

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: October 24, 2008, 12:51:55 AM »

Casey did steal from her grandmother's account to pay an AT&T bill.  Maybe she did have 2 phones?  I don't know - she is just to crazy to figure out!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #418 on: October 24, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »

Ya, you do wonder how she could afford to pay thoes high cell phone bills, they range from $120 to $500 plus.

She even used one of Amy's checks to pay her bill. It was over 500.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #419 on: October 24, 2008, 12:53:40 AM »

Wasn't there a very high cell phone bill that Cindy paid?  Something like over $500?
Im not sure if Cindy paid it but I believe that Casey Used " AMY's" Money to pay on her Cell.

If I recall ......... and it was around 500.00

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.