April 24, 2024, 11:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383765 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: October 24, 2008, 09:35:12 AM »

Good Morning, morning monkeys and guests

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Colt - thank you for stepping forward and helping in the search coming up.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Yeah, he filed the motion right after he got the evidence, I bet.
Must be damning!

He can't bring her candy, toiletries and stuff. All that has to be bought through the jail with her money on the books.

I found this at WS and it made me go hmmmm.....

From what I remember Pink, they did!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: October 24, 2008, 09:35:25 AM »

REPOST:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17789226/detail.html

Nov. 8 Search Planned For Caylee, Kesse
Up To 4,000 Volunteer Searchers Expected

POSTED: 3:47 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT October 23, 2008

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- The latest search effort planned for Caylee Anthony is generating a lot of interest.

An Orlando private investigator who has volunteered to head up the effort to recruit team leaders said he has received over 400 calls since just 5 p.m. Wednesday.

"We're looking for someone with law enforcement background, fire service background, department of corrections -- public service background essentially," said James Copenhaver, private investigator. "Those folks have had some training in the past that they can bring to the table to help us."

The search is being headed up by Equusearch, the same group based in Texas that searched for Caylee in September. The group's leader, Tim Miller, plans to return to Orlando on Nov. 7 to train team leaders. On Nov. 8, the group hopes to send as many as 3,000 or 4,000 volunteer searchers out to look for both Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse -- a Central Florida woman who has been missing since January 2006.

Equusearch is still looking for a search headquarters and determining the exact areas that will be searched. Both the sherriff's office and the FBI are on board with their efforts.

People who are interested in volunteering with Equusearch in the upcoming search for Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse on Nov. 8 call Equusearch at 877-270-9500 or go to their website at www.texasequusearch.org. If you are retired law enforcement, military personnel, or have a background in fire or rescue and would like to serve as a team leader, please contact James Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

FYI - on the right hand side of the link above there are alot of Document, Audio and Image files in the case.

That's sooo wonderful!! thumright thumleft  GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: October 24, 2008, 09:37:40 AM »

Good Morning All!

I read last night on another site that Casey took Tony to the airport early on 6/30 for a 10:00am flight. I thought it was that evening. Has the time been confirmed yet? I believe Casey used Tony's vehicle alot while he was gone. I know in Tony's interview with LE, he was to take them to the carwash that she used before she picked him back up. i hope they were able to find evidence.

Also, KCJackie, when you get here, Bless Your Heart, I know you asked at least half a dozen times about the Lexus calls. I tried last night to find some info for you & this is the best I found so far: I found on Topix where there were regular morning calls to (winter park imports dba lexus of orlando) And that GA did work there for a security company. What I don't understand is why if Casey was calling her Dad why she didn't just call his cell? So I'm not sure.

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

Can't wait for the FBI docs! 
When Casey called Lexus dealership, I think she just asked for George Anthony and then if the person who answered the phone said to wait and she/he would get him, she probably hung up.  I think these were locating calls to determine where George was.

I've never seen posted that she called a physician.  Do you have a link where you saw this.
TIA

i do AZlady, i saved it to post, but now I can't get it to! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: October 24, 2008, 09:39:19 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-test-results-102408,0,3710436.story

Forensic test results in Casey Anthony case could be released this morning
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

8:45 AM EDT, October 24, 2008

Some forensic test results in the Casey Anthony case could be released by the state this morning. These results could include tests that were done at the body farm in Tennessee. Sources have said air samples taken from the trunk of Anthony's car showed that the trunk once held a decomposing body.

Earlier this month, Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered the state to turn over reports dealing with evidence found in the trunk, including traces of chloroform, hair stands and air samples
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: October 24, 2008, 09:42:03 AM »

Good Morning All!

I read last night on another site that Casey took Tony to the airport early on 6/30 for a 10:00am flight. I thought it was that evening. Has the time been confirmed yet? I believe Casey used Tony's vehicle alot while he was gone. I know in Tony's interview with LE, he was to take them to the carwash that she used before she picked him back up. i hope they were able to find evidence.

Also, KCJackie, when you get here, Bless Your Heart, I know you asked at least half a dozen times about the Lexus calls. I tried last night to find some info for you & this is the best I found so far: I found on Topix where there were regular morning calls to (winter park imports dba lexus of orlando) And that GA did work there for a security company. What I don't understand is why if Casey was calling her Dad why she didn't just call his cell? So I'm not sure.

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

When Casey called Lexus dealership, I think she just asked for George Anthony and then if the person who answered the phone said to wait and she/he would get him, she probably hung up.  I think these were locating calls to determine where George was.

I've never seen posted that she called a physician.  Do you have a link where you saw this.
TIA

i do AZlady, i saved it to post, but now I can't get it to! 

I do know it was on Topix, Oct 2nd, post # 710, I'm trying to look it back up!

Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: October 24, 2008, 09:42:06 AM »

Morning all monkeys! Welcome to the new monkeys.

I am a pepsi drinking monkey. Lots and lots of ice.

I don't care for coffee.

My husband is a huge Pepsi fan, too. It comes in handy because I collect Pepsi codes for free mp3's on Amazon.

My husband is a Moutain Dew addict.  Way too much caffeine and sugar for me!  I loved Tim Horton's when I had layover's in the Midwest or Canada.  Ahh, good times!

Lisa

OMG.... I love, love,love my strong hot Community Dark Roast or Cafe'Special...but I am truly addicted to the Dew.... I switched a year or so ago to the Diet Mt.Dew, because I can suck down too many of those things...took a while to get use to the diet, but now am just as addicted to them...if I cant fine the diet I will get the regular...either way that is my guilty pleasure....I know , pathetic, huh?
I lucked up and dont have to work today, so am waiting patiently ...with bells on for the latest evidence to be released....I do have to pay for it by working a few hours in the morning, but oh, well...
Sunny, as for the requesting of the evidence being quashed, isn't that to be expected? I know for Kaitlin's trial when they tried to get the truck evidence with her saliva/blood DNA thrown out , we were told that they always try to get it thrown out, what else can they do with it? Kinda like throwing it to the wall and seeing if it will stick...

Good Morning Monkeys! I have a homecoming date tonight LOL

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: October 24, 2008, 09:42:19 AM »

As a proud new monkey I thought I might introduce myself by posting my possible scenario on what might have happened to Caylee. It goes like this...
Casey planned to murder her daughter to free herself from the shackles of motherhood and to relieve the tensions and problems she had caused by stealing and lying that were making her family and mum turn on her. She felt that her mum loved Caylee more and by not believing her lies anymore had betrayed her( the true trait of a narcissistic borderline personality- me~me~me~me~how dare you not trust me or love me most or deny me anything and god forbid you threaten me!) She thought that if her daughter died in an accident she would be free of responsibility and her family would have so much pity for her they would forget about her lies and stealing and she'd be the centre of attention, showered with affection and love. IMO she was daydreaming how this would make her life so much better but only if it was an accidental death; so she researched chloroform and then made some with the intention of only knocking Caylee out. She would then put her in the pool and Caylee would drown BUT Casey misjudged the amount of chloroform to use and Caylee died before she could get her in the pool meaning that she didn't breathe water into her lungs. Casey still put her in the pool and started to call her parents to come home and help her with her drowned child but then realised that no water in the lungs meant no accident and she would get caught so she panicked putting caylee in a shallow grave near her playhouse thought better of it and put her in the car, drove around in a panic even passing the hospital according to the phone pings a couple of times. Some time later she gets rid of the body but I have no ideas as to where she did this or how.
Sorry that my post was so long, I promise this is the only time I will write a novel and I want to stress this is only a possible scenario.
PS I accidentally put aharlock as my username when I meant to put sharlock; is there anyway to change this?

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:05 AM »

Back home in California, we don't have this place..  but here in Ohio, their yummy goodness is a slice of heaven.. and located just around the corner!  (And man, their pumpkin spice donuts are SOOOOOOO good).

Tim Bits anyone?   

Doesn't look familar to me.  I live around tri state area. 

For coffee, I'll have a Double Ristresso Grande Non-Fat Half-Soy Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Frappucino with Whipped Cream Double Blended Upside-Down

Oh, never mind, just black coffee, please.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!! I just left an update in the musings thread on my baby cousin that had surgery! He is doing well...

Trying to catch up as always lately...I am 15 pages behind Today....
See you guys when I am all caught up!!

I am glad to read your baby cousin is doing well...will skip over to musings....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:44 AM »

As a proud new monkey I thought I might introduce myself by posting my possible scenario on what might have happened to Caylee. It goes like this...
Casey planned to murder her daughter to free herself from the shackles of motherhood and to relieve the tensions and problems she had caused by stealing and lying that were making her family and mum turn on her. She felt that her mum loved Caylee more and by not believing her lies anymore had betrayed her( the true trait of a narcissistic borderline personality- me~me~me~me~how dare you not trust me or love me most or deny me anything and god forbid you threaten me!) She thought that if her daughter died in an accident she would be free of responsibility and her family would have so much pity for her they would forget about her lies and stealing and she'd be the centre of attention, showered with affection and love. IMO she was daydreaming how this would make her life so much better but only if it was an accidental death; so she researched chloroform and then made some with the intention of only knocking Caylee out. She would then put her in the pool and Caylee would drown BUT Casey misjudged the amount of chloroform to use and Caylee died before she could get her in the pool meaning that she didn't breathe water into her lungs. Casey still put her in the pool and started to call her parents to come home and help her with her drowned child but then realised that no water in the lungs meant no accident and she would get caught so she panicked putting caylee in a shallow grave near her playhouse thought better of it and put her in the car, drove around in a panic even passing the hospital according to the phone pings a couple of times. Some time later she gets rid of the body but I have no ideas as to where she did this or how.
Sorry that my post was so long, I promise this is the only time I will write a novel and I want to stress this is only a possible scenario.
PS I accidentally put aharlock as my username when I meant to put sharlock; is there anyway to change this?

Good morning and welcome to the cage! Don't apologize, it was a good post...
I did the same thing when I registered and misspelled my name,I think klaas can help you with that...I never knew you could fix that and just left mine lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:16 AM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T1D5DPE50HLPQBKA1/p53

This is the discussion about the Doctor calls. Hope i did it right 

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:40 AM »

Pooky...I was joking....sad attempt at a joke this morning (I am not a morning person even though I get up at 5:30am)....I never know who is on line unless I look at the top!!  I am also looking forward to todays release. So many mysteries in this...except for one of course...Caylee is missing, presumed dead at the hands of her mother.

I know, it is so sad and why we are here -- we are truly amazed that someone could harm this beautiful child.  I would think that, as they have done in the past, the defense would have gotten the documents days before their release top the public (I think Monday was the 10th day).  At some point, it would seem that the continued evidence would bring home to the family that Caylee is gone and the media talks will stop (IMO). 

I think they KNOW...but right now the focus is keeping Casey alive...and I am sure JB et al have told them to keep on keeping on with their nonsense about Caylee being alive....and to continue getting those donations.

I wasn't able to watch NG last night,,,but had it on in the background and heard someone say JB says he is being paid....he is not pro bono...but the person had no idea who was paying his fees.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 24, 2008, 09:52:45 AM »

Yes, there is an option in your profile..I fixed it for you 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 24, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Hi Monkeys! I'm new here but have enjoyed lurking around since I found your site a little over a week ago. You guys have really great discussions and info on this site.
I re; to your post, Caseys boyfriend said that he drove her to her house a few times including the time she stole the petrol cans (though he said he didn't get out of the car and didn't know she stole them) so I thought it was probably him.

Hi and Welcome!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: October 24, 2008, 09:53:07 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/body_found_in_east_orange_county.html

Body Found In East Orange County
Friday, October 24, 2008 9:19:07 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 
ORLANDO -- Orange County Sheriff's deputies are on the scene of where a body was found in East Orange County.

The scene is near North Star High Charter School located off Curry Ford, just west of Chickasaw Trail.

We will have more on this developing story as it becomes available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 24, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/body_found_in_east_orange_county.html

ORLANDO -- Orange County Sheriff's deputies are on the scene of where a body was found in East Orange County.

The scene is near North Star High Charter School located off Curry Ford, just west of Chickasaw Trail.

I read on another site it's a man.  I'll go find that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: October 24, 2008, 09:55:52 AM »

I read on another site it's a man.  I'll go find that.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-northstar-high-school-102308,0,461278.story

Body found near NorthStar High School
Bianca Prieto and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
9:22 AM EDT, October 24, 2008
Orange County deputies are responding to a body found near NorthStar High School this morning after getting a report of "a man down."  ?

The high school, which is a charter school and not a part of Orange County Public Schools, did not immediately return calls for information. Investigators are trying to determine how the person died. The person is not a student, according to investigators.

NorthStar High School is located at 8291 Curry Ford Road in Orlando.

Check back for updates.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: October 24, 2008, 09:55:59 AM »

I  had never heard that either!!  Was this before or after Caylee went missing? Maybe she was trying to figure out an OTC way to cure some kind of STD.  I doubt she would have been calling about Caylee... 

Maybe that info will be in the new docs today! 

We can only hope.   

Casey: Hi, um, uh..  I have crickets coming out of my crotch.
Doctor: Oh my. That sounds serious.
Casey: Absolutely. Um, how do I get rid of them?
Doctor: I'm completely booked for today, but I do have the number for Terminix. They may be able to help you.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: October 24, 2008, 09:57:09 AM »

Good Morning, morning monkeys and guests

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Colt - thank you for stepping forward and helping in the search coming up.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Yeah, he filed the motion right after he got the evidence, I bet.
Must be damning!

He can't bring her candy, toiletries and stuff. All that has to be bought through the jail with her money on the books.

I found this at WS and it made me go hmmmm.....

Hi pink...thanks ...I kinda thought that was the case but wanted comfirmation. So does anyone know what, if any, hygiene products are supplied by the jail for inmates? Sure soap, shampoo...?? deodorant, feminine products

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: October 24, 2008, 09:57:22 AM »

Good morning Monkeys - Happy Friday!
Welcome all new monkeys!

Cubbeegirl - a homecoming date...do tell! 

LP seems so convinced (NG last night) that they have the area where Caylee
was deposited pegged.  Can't wait for Tim and TES volunteers to find her!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.