April 16, 2024, 12:04:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 382851 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: October 24, 2008, 09:58:07 AM »

Here it is.  Chickasaw Trial is close to the A's IIRC.  To bad sounded promising.

Teacher Finds Man Dead In Parking Lot Outside School

POSTED: 9:01 am EDT October 24, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793927/detail.html
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An Orange County teacher found a man dead in the parking lot outside North Star High School early Friday morning.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office responded to the scene near Los Amigos and South Chickasaw Trail (see map) after a teacher reported finding a man on the ground in the dirt parking lot just before 8:00am.

North Star is an Orange County charter school and students were arriving on campus shortly after the discovery.

Investigators have not released any additional details about how the man died.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: October 24, 2008, 09:59:42 AM »

G'Morning all monkeys !!
Looking forward to some EVIDENCE today 
Good strong coffee does it for me, too much sugar in a Pepsi Smile

'Morning TBM....coffee is my lifesaver!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: October 24, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »

Good Morning, morning monkeys and guests

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Colt - thank you for stepping forward and helping in the search coming up.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Hmm, those must be the letters JB denied knowing about. I wonder why he felt it was necessary to lie about Casey writing letters to her family? I would like to read them too!

BTW, good  morning to everyone.   

JMHO
MJ
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: October 24, 2008, 10:00:49 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/body_found_in_east_orange_county.html

Body Found In East Orange County
Friday, October 24, 2008 9:19:07 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 
ORLANDO -- Orange County Sheriff's deputies are on the scene of where a body was found in East Orange County.

The scene is near North Star High Charter School located off Curry Ford, just west of Chickasaw Trail.

We will have more on this developing story as it becomes available.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: October 24, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »

Pooky...I was joking....sad attempt at a joke this morning (I am not a morning person even though I get up at 5:30am)....I never know who is on line unless I look at the top!!  I am also looking forward to todays release. So many mysteries in this...except for one of course...Caylee is missing, presumed dead at the hands of her mother.

I know, it is so sad and why we are here -- we are truly amazed that someone could harm this beautiful child.  I would think that, as they have done in the past, the defense would have gotten the documents days before their release top the public (I think Monday was the 10th day).  At some point, it would seem that the continued evidence would bring home to the family that Caylee is gone and the media talks will stop (IMO). 

I think they KNOW...but right now the focus is keeping Casey alive...and I am sure JB et al have told them to keep on keeping on with their nonsense about Caylee being alive....and to continue getting those donations.

I wasn't able to watch NG last night,,,but had it on in the background and heard someone say JB says he is being paid....he is not pro bono...but the person had no idea who was paying his fees.

Morning Sunny! I agree... they know she is gone, but they are focusing on keeping Casey from getting the needle...as far as the donations, whenever I have given to a family in a family crisis, I have never had a problem with that family using my donation for whatever they need at that time...heck, when Kaitlin was missing, Danette had so many people at her house for 3 days and nights I went to the store and purchased a bunch of paper towels,paper plates, toilet paper and other such items and the $$$$ I gave to her I told her to use it for WHATEVER she needed as I knew she was not working at the time, and had alot of extra expenses, I do so also in the event of a death, but this family.....GRRRRRRRR... I do have a problem with them using donations for their own personal expenses, if they would just take their daughter by the scruff of her neck and say, "look....B---H....if you dont tell us where Caylee is I am gonna beat the living crap out of you, and I will do nothing to help you anymore and you are no longer welcome here" this whole ordeal would not have to be dragged out so long...They are missing the freaking boat...it is all about Casey and I feel they have sailed her up the river to protect the stinking, low-life,skanky ho momma....Dang, I need to chill, huh?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: October 24, 2008, 10:02:40 AM »

Body found near NorthStar High School
Bianca Prieto and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
9:22 AM EDT, October 24, 2008

Orange County deputies are responding to a body found near NorthStar High School this morning after getting a report of "a man down."

The high school, which is a charter school and not a part of Orange County Public Schools, did not immediately return calls for information. Investigators are trying to determine how the person died. The person is not a student, according to investigators.

NorthStar High School is located at 8291 Curry Ford Road in Orlando.

Check back for updates.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-northstar-high-school-102308,0,461278.story

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: October 24, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

Can't wait for the FBI docs! 

I  had never heard that either!!  Was this before or after Caylee went missing? Maybe she was trying to figure out an OTC way to cure some kind of STD.  I doubt she would have been calling about Caylee... 

Maybe that info will be in the new docs today! 

We can only hope.   

Casey: Hi, um, uh..  I have crickets coming out of my crotch.
Doctor: Oh my. That sounds serious.
Casey: Absolutely. Um, how do I get rid of them?
Doctor: I'm completely booked for today, but I do have the number for Terminix. They may be able to help you.

You're so funny, Another 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: October 24, 2008, 10:03:20 AM »

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

Can't wait for the FBI docs! 

I  had never heard that either!!  Was this before or after Caylee went missing? Maybe she was trying to figure out an OTC way to cure some kind of STD.  I doubt she would have been calling about Caylee... 

Maybe that info will be in the new docs today! 

We can only hope.   

Casey: Hi, um, uh..  I have crickets coming out of my crotch.
Doctor: Oh my. That sounds serious.
Casey: Absolutely. Um, how do I get rid of them?
Doctor: I'm completely booked for today, but I do have the number for Terminix. They may be able to help you.

Too funny!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: October 24, 2008, 10:05:05 AM »

Good morning Monkeys - Happy Friday!
Welcome all new monkeys!

Cubbeegirl - a homecoming date...do tell! 

LP seems so convinced (NG last night) that they have the area where Caylee
was deposited pegged.  Can't wait for Tim and TES volunteers to find her!

I know & me too!! 

WELCOME NEW MONKEYS!! 

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: October 24, 2008, 10:06:24 AM »

OMG.... I love, love,love my strong hot Community Dark Roast or Cafe'Special...but I am truly addicted to the Dew.... I switched a year or so ago to the Diet Mt.Dew, because I can suck down too many of those things...took a while to get use to the diet, but now am just as addicted to them...if I cant fine the diet I will get the regular...either way that is my guilty pleasure....I know , pathetic, huh?
I lucked up and dont have to work today, so am waiting patiently ...with bells on for the latest evidence to be released....I do have to pay for it by working a few hours in the morning, but oh, well...
Sunny, as for the requesting of the evidence being quashed, isn't that to be expected? I know for Kaitlin's trial when they tried to get the truck evidence with her saliva/blood DNA thrown out , we were told that they always try to get it thrown out, what else can they do with it? Kinda like throwing it to the wall and seeing if it will stick...

Good Morning Monkeys! I have a homecoming date tonight LOL

Morning Cubbee.....I think we are all anxiously awaiting the release of those docs!  WOOHOO...Yes, I am sure it is SOP  to motion for evidence to be thrown out.....especially in a case like this where the car was in the tow yard.....LOL...like Nutzo said perhaps someone put a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car at the tow yard and then using clairvoyance knew when GA was coming to get it and removed the body before George got there...OHMYGAWD!!! There must be koolaid in my coffee!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: October 24, 2008, 10:06:27 AM »

Welcome all new monkeys!

Good morning Can.... I pray LP is right... that baby deserves to be found....
Re/ homecoming date...Mrs. Aydell's little newphew ( who Kaitlin adored) was picked as a junior attendant for a local HS homecoming and she wants me to go with her to take pics.... I asked her if she was buying me a corsage and where we were going to eat....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 24, 2008, 10:08:03 AM »

Pooky...I was joking....sad attempt at a joke this morning (I am not a morning person even though I get up at 5:30am)....I never know who is on line unless I look at the top!!  I am also looking forward to todays release. So many mysteries in this...except for one of course...Caylee is missing, presumed dead at the hands of her mother.

I know, it is so sad and why we are here -- we are truly amazed that someone could harm this beautiful child.  I would think that, as they have done in the past, the defense would have gotten the documents days before their release top the public (I think Monday was the 10th day).  At some point, it would seem that the continued evidence would bring home to the family that Caylee is gone and the media talks will stop (IMO). 

I think they KNOW...but right now the focus is keeping Casey alive...and I am sure JB et al have told them to keep on keeping on with their nonsense about Caylee being alive....and to continue getting those donations.

I wasn't able to watch NG last night,,,but had it on in the background and heard someone say JB says he is being paid....he is not pro bono...but the person had no idea who was paying his fees.

Morning Sunny! I agree... they know she is gone, but they are focusing on keeping Casey from getting the needle...as far as the donations, whenever I have given to a family in a family crisis, I have never had a problem with that family using my donation for whatever they need at that time...heck, when Kaitlin was missing, Danette had so many people at her house for 3 days and nights I went to the store and purchased a bunch of paper towels,paper plates, toilet paper and other such items and the $$$$ I gave to her I told her to use it for WHATEVER she needed as I knew she was not working at the time, and had alot of extra expenses, I do so also in the event of a death, but this family.....GRRRRRRRR... I do have a problem with them using donations for their own personal expenses, if they would just take their daughter by the scruff of her neck and say, "look....B---H....if you dont tell us where Caylee is I am gonna beat the living crap out of you, and I will do nothing to help you anymore and you are no longer welcome here" this whole ordeal would not have to be dragged out so long...They are missing the freaking boat...it is all about Casey and I feel they have sailed her up the river to protect the stinking, low-life,skanky ho momma....Dang, I need to chill, huh?

I feel the same Cubbee, but i don't think i can chill until the bitch is found guilty of murder! And have fun on your date!! 

Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: October 24, 2008, 10:09:47 AM »

I feel the same Cubbee, but i don't think i can chill until the bitch is found guilty of murder! And have fun on your date!! 

I know, it is pathetic... they have forsaken Caylee for her rotten mother...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 24, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Hmm, those must be the letters JB denied knowing about. I wonder why he felt it was necessary to lie about Casey writing letters to her family? I would like to read them too!

Good Morning Mint Julep! I hope those letters can be subpoenaed....JB lies...we know that for sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #554 on: October 24, 2008, 10:19:27 AM »

Good morning!

I literally got sick to my stomach last night when they presented the state's theory. Casey has to be a very sick person to commit such a PREMEDITATED, heinous, self-serving, cruel, thought out, sickening crime.

Just the THOUGH of putting someone in a trunk should be punishable by at least prison.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #555 on: October 24, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »

Questions:

Good Morning Mint Julep! I hope those letters can be subpoenaed....JB lies...we know that for sure!!

Since KC handed them to JB, they would be considered attorney/client privledge, and are not subpoena-able (is that a word?) as such.  That is...if they exist...as they do not according to JB.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: October 24, 2008, 10:22:55 AM »

Good Morning everyone!  Im drinking Blue Mountain coffee we got in Jamaica...yum!  Do you think Tru TV will do something on the evidence today?  Theres some trial on now.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »

Morning Sunny! I agree... they know she is gone, but they are focusing on keeping Casey from getting the needle...as far as the donations, whenever I have given to a family in a family crisis, I have never had a problem with that family using my donation for whatever they need at that time...heck, when Kaitlin was missing, Danette had so many people at her house for 3 days and nights I went to the store and purchased a bunch of paper towels,paper plates, toilet paper and other such items and the $$$$ I gave to her I told her to use it for WHATEVER she needed as I knew she was not working at the time, and had alot of extra expenses, I do so also in the event of a death, but this family.....GRRRRRRRR... I do have a problem with them using donations for their own personal expenses, I am in total agreement and using any of those donations for Casey's DEFENSE fund!  OHMYGAWD!!!  if they would just take their daughter by the scruff of her neck and say, "look....B---H....if you dont tell us where Caylee is I am gonna beat the living crap out of you, and I will do nothing to help you anymore and you are no longer welcome here" this whole ordeal would not have to be dragged out so long...They are missing the freaking boat...it is all about Casey and I feel they have sailed her up the river to protect the stinking, low-life,skanky ho momma....Dang, I need to chill, huh?

Don't chill....I agree with ya....but ya know if they had used some tough love a long time ago...Caylee would probably still be alive..one time my son (under his breath called me a bitch) he was 13....I heard him and to this day when he tells the story he says,  'I really did think my Mom was gonna kill me that day.' That is the only real licking he ever got......he made the mistake of running into his closet ....LOL....not such a smart mouth then and never called me a bitch again...at least not in range where I might hear him. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: October 24, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »

I'M SORRY AZLADY, WRONG SITE!!

Here's the link:  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70666&page=29

Topix was the doctor calls info!

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 24, 2008, 10:25:03 AM »

Welcome all new monkeys!

Good morning Can.... I pray LP is right... that baby deserves to be found....
Re/ homecoming date...Mrs. Aydell's little newphew ( who Kaitlin adored) was picked as a junior attendant for a local HS homecoming and she wants me to go with her to take pics.... I asked her if she was buying me a corsage and where we were going to eat....

hahahaha....that is going to be fun!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.