March 29, 2024, 06:19:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 381616 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: October 24, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »

Good Morning everyone!  Im drinking Blue Mountain coffee we got in Jamaica...yum!  Do you think Tru TV will do something on the evidence today?  Theres some trial on now.

Good morning katntx... don't know who will cover it.... I need to go out for a bit and am scared i will miss something...pathetic, huh?

We use to have a poster who lived in Colombia and sent us some great Colombian coffee for Christmas....Oh, I miss my buddy Widget!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: October 24, 2008, 10:25:16 AM »

Good Morning, morning monkeys and guests

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Colt - thank you for stepping forward and helping in the search coming up.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Hmm, those must be the letters JB denied knowing about. I wonder why he felt it was necessary to lie about Casey writing letters to her family? I would like to read them too!

BTW, good  morning to everyone.   

Good Morning Mint Julep! I hope those letters can be subpoenaed....JB lies...we know that for sure!!

I guess if you don't lie you can't be part of "team casey". Remember from the jail phone calls between LA and KC there was mention of KC writing letters? JB denied knowing anything about them but HERE THEY ARE! I wonder what could be so secret that KC had to write it down rather than talk about it to her family on tape? For some reason I think LA is in this up to his eyeballs.

JMHO
MJ
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: October 24, 2008, 10:26:38 AM »

AMBER ALERTS NATIONWIDE

http://amberalerts.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: October 24, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »

Hi new monkeys!

Hi aharlock!  You wouldn't happen to be from Great Britain or therabouts, would you?    (I noticed the use of the word petrol).

Hi! I am from the land downunder lol! Think vegemite.... ::MonkeyCool::Yep, I am an Australian.
We don't get any news of Casey here so I have found myself glued to the internet lately; this whole case just stuns me. How can a mum be so cruel?

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: October 24, 2008, 10:28:08 AM »

Good Morning everyone!  Im drinking Blue Mountain coffee we got in Jamaica...yum!  Do you think Tru TV will do something on the evidence today?  Theres some trial on now.

Good morning katntx... don't know who will cover it.... I need to go out for a bit and am scared i will miss something...pathetic, huh?

We use to have a poster who lived in Colombia and sent us some great Colombian coffee for Christmas....Oh, I miss my buddy Widget!!!

Oh the columbian coffee would be good too.  Im a coffee freak!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: October 24, 2008, 10:28:44 AM »

Hey, JCP purchase... replacement clothes and shoes.
Remains in one place, clothes in another.
Park near Amscott : Airport.
Hey, those aren't Caylee's clothes, here are her clothes and shoes.
TTL  ps I have lost my mind with this stuff...   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: October 24, 2008, 10:29:10 AM »

I think they KNOW...but right now the focus is keeping Casey alive...and I am sure JB et al have told them to keep on keeping on with their nonsense about Caylee being alive....and to continue getting those donations.

I wasn't able to watch NG last night,,,but had it on in the background and heard someone say JB says he is being paid....he is not pro bono...but the person had no idea who was paying his fees.

Morning Sunny! I agree... they know she is gone, but they are focusing on keeping Casey from getting the needle...as far as the donations, whenever I have given to a family in a family crisis, I have never had a problem with that family using my donation for whatever they need at that time...heck, when Kaitlin was missing, Danette had so many people at her house for 3 days and nights I went to the store and purchased a bunch of paper towels,paper plates, toilet paper and other such items and the $$$$ I gave to her I told her to use it for WHATEVER she needed as I knew she was not working at the time, and had alot of extra expenses, I do so also in the event of a death, but this family.....GRRRRRRRR... I do have a problem with them using donations for their own personal expenses, I am in total agreement and using any of those donations for Casey's DEFENSE fund!  OHMYGAWD!!!  if they would just take their daughter by the scruff of her neck and say, "look....B---H....if you dont tell us where Caylee is I am gonna beat the living crap out of you, and I will do nothing to help you anymore and you are no longer welcome here" this whole ordeal would not have to be dragged out so long...They are missing the freaking boat...it is all about Casey and I feel they have sailed her up the river to protect the stinking, low-life,skanky ho momma....Dang, I need to chill, huh?

Don't chill....I agree with ya....but ya know if they had used some tough love a long time ago...Caylee would probably still be alive..one time my son (under his breath called me a bitch) he was 13....I heard him and to this day when he tells the story he says,  'I really did think my Mom was gonna kill me that day.' That is the only real licking he ever got......he made the mistake of running into his closet ....LOL....not such a smart mouth then and never called me a bitch again...at least not in range where I might hear him. 

LOL.... Oh, I know, my son is having a problem with a kid who's parents have turned a blind eye for years and it is escalating...problem is the kid is so jealous of my son getting playing time and  him not he has made my kid his target.... alot has happened and it has gotten physical... I had to take a couple of days off to be able to handle it witha clear head, but next week I am having a meeting with the principal and telling him that he needs to do his job and explain to him that when you hit someone it is considered battery and I can and will press charges.....u know that no tolerance thing only causes more problems sometimes...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: October 24, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

I have never heard she called any doctors. That would have come up before now, if she did.

jmo

5/21/08 Incoming calls for Amy Huzeinga
(8:11AM) from Casey Anthony: Im definitely sick Sad
(10:30AM) from Casey Anthony: Im going to call the lady in a few minutes. Im headed to the doctors now. I hate this!
(10:33AM) from Casey Anthony: Nope. Twice since i was sick last month. But i have been working a lot. I put in almost 60 hours last week. I think its the flu. Ill know soon.
(10:35AM) from Casey Anthony: Haha ill remember that! What a great house
(10:44AM) from Casey Anthony: Sounds good. Did you stay at the boys?
(10:46AM) from Casey Anthony: Nice.
(10:47AM) from Casey Anthony: Mr. I have no money. What an idiot i swear
(10:53AM) from Casey Anthony: He just complains about stuff to me all the time but changes his mind in an instant. Whatever. At least the last couple times we have hung out not a thing has happened.
(10:57AM) from Casey Anthony: Done and done
(1:16PM) from Casey Anthony: Can i raincheck seeing the house? I just got back from the drs and dont feel too hot at all. Stupid flu
(1:21PM) from Casey Anthony: Well i would love for you to be there. We will figure it out. Im taking the day to rest as much as possible.
(1:23PM) from Casey Anthony: Thanks love! Cant wait to hear about the interview
(5:53PM) from Casey Anthony: Works for me! Im not feeling worse. Found out I have a bruised rib. At least i have nice pills for my flu and ill be popping antiinflamatories like theres no tomorrow
(6:03PM) from Casey Anthony: Haha my mom just told me the same thing on the phone
(8:45PM) from Casey Anthony: Im down!

7/16/08 Statement to Police at Universal Studios with Sergeant Allen, Detective Appie Wells & Casey Anthony page 54
Q  No.  Ah, your baby take any medicines?

A  No.

Q  She needed any medicine?

A  Not at all.

Q  She’s good health?

A  She’s had one cold and it lasted two days her entire life.

Q  Yeah.  Wow.

A  She’s been extremely healthy.

Q  Hmm.  Pediatrician?  Who’s your baby’s pediatrician?

A  Dr. Silva.

Q: Did ah, these chairs aren’t very comfortable?

CASEY ANTHONY: No.

Q: You lay way back.

CASEY ANTHONY: Exactly. I’m not comfortable.

Q: I feel like I’m going to...

CASEY ANTHONY: (LAUGHTER)

Q: Did the nanny ever take...

CASEY ANTHONY: No.

Q: ... the baby to the doctor?

CASEY ANTHONY: The only people that were on the list was myself and both of my parents.  And my dad he come with me to couple visits.  My mom I think came to one.  It was usually just Caylee and I.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: October 24, 2008, 10:30:30 AM »

Oh the columbian coffee would be good too.  Im a coffee freak!

Me too and I treated that coffee like gold.... even hid it from my husband lol

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: October 24, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »

Hi new monkeys!

Hi aharlock!  You wouldn't happen to be from Great Britain or therabouts, would you?    (I noticed the use of the word petrol).

Hi! I am from the land downunder lol! Think vegemite.... ::MonkeyCool::Yep, I am an Australian.
We don't get any news of Casey here so I have found myself glued to the internet lately; this whole case just stuns me. How can a mum be so cruel?

Welcome Sharlock....I hope to visit Australia in a few years when my hubby retires.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: October 24, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »

Hi new monkeys!

Oooo you're from Australia!! Very cool! Razz 

Yes, it's just a horrible situation. It's so hard to watch it all unfold like this.. Casey still acting like she could care less what happened to her own child.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 24, 2008, 10:33:55 AM »

Guideposts.. thank you for posting that. I wonder why she had bruised ribs? 
I wonder if it's all a bunch of BS like ZG's car accident, the mini stroke, etc.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: October 24, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »

A body was found at NorthStar High School in Orange County Friday morning.

Orange County deputies are investigating.

The body was found in a dirt area that is used as a parking lot at the school on Curry Ford Road

No other information is available at this time, but check back for details.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17794413/detail.html
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: October 24, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »

Good Morning All!

I read last night on another site that Casey took Tony to the airport early on 6/30 for a 10:00am flight. I thought it was that evening. Has the time been confirmed yet? I believe Casey used Tony's vehicle alot while he was gone. I know in Tony's interview with LE, he was to take them to the carwash that she used before she picked him back up. i hope they were able to find evidence.

Also, KCJackie, when you get here, Bless Your Heart, I know you asked at least half a dozen times about the Lexus calls. I tried last night to find some info for you & this is the best I found so far: I found on Topix where there were regular morning calls to (winter park imports dba lexus of orlando) And that GA did work there for a security company. What I don't understand is why if Casey was calling her Dad why she didn't just call his cell? So I'm not sure.

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

Can't wait for the FBI docs! 
God I hope she isn't pregnant, that would be to obscene!

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: October 24, 2008, 10:36:25 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that DNA results in the case against Casey could be released as early as Friday.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's defense team is looking for ways to eliminate the strongest evidence against her in the murder of her daughter Caylee. That includes evidence of Caylee's body and chloroform found in Casey's car trunk.

The defense may try to prove that so many people had access to the car during the time it was parked at the Amscot on SR-50 and Goldenrod Road that it's impossible to say, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 24, 2008, 10:36:51 AM »

Hi new monkeys!

Yeaaaa!  We have another monkey from Australia, she was on this morning!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: October 24, 2008, 10:36:54 AM »

Hi new monkeys!

Oooo you're from Australia!! Very cool! Razz 

Yes, it's just a horrible situation. It's so hard to watch it all unfold like this.. Casey still acting like she could care less what happened to her own child.   

I don't think she's acting at all, I believe she still thinks Caylee is standing in her way of having the "Good Life". I hope they fry her if she doesn't give the location of Caylee's body or if the searchers find Caylee.

JMHO
MJ
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: October 24, 2008, 10:37:41 AM »

Hi new monkeys!

Welcome Sharlock....I hope to visit Australia in a few years when my hubby retires.

I was in Melbourne in May 2002.....best time of my life!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: October 24, 2008, 10:37:48 AM »

Good Morning, morning monkeys and guests

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Colt - thank you for stepping forward and helping in the search coming up.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Hmm, those must be the letters JB denied knowing about. I wonder why he felt it was necessary to lie about Casey writing letters to her family? I would like to read them too!

BTW, good  morning to everyone.   

I am scurrying to catch up and I must have missed the bit where they mentioned there were letters written by Casey in jail. Could someone tell me where I can read about that please.

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: October 24, 2008, 10:38:45 AM »

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.