March 28, 2024, 02:42:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 381536 times)
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: October 24, 2008, 10:39:52 AM »

Good Morning All!

I read last night on another site that Casey took Tony to the airport early on 6/30 for a 10:00am flight. I thought it was that evening. Has the time been confirmed yet? I believe Casey used Tony's vehicle alot while he was gone. I know in Tony's interview with LE, he was to take them to the carwash that she used before she picked him back up. i hope they were able to find evidence.

Also, KCJackie, when you get here, Bless Your Heart, I know you asked at least half a dozen times about the Lexus calls. I tried last night to find some info for you & this is the best I found so far: I found on Topix where there were regular morning calls to (winter park imports dba lexus of orlando) And that GA did work there for a security company. What I don't understand is why if Casey was calling her Dad why she didn't just call his cell? So I'm not sure.

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

Can't wait for the FBI docs! 
God I hope she isn't pregnant, that would be to obscene!

I don't remember where I read it but someone said CA removed a pregnancy kit from the back of KC's car after it was brought home from the tow yard.

JMHO
MJ
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: October 24, 2008, 10:41:22 AM »

I have never heard she called any doctors. That would have come up before now, if she did.

jmo

5/21/08 Incoming calls for Amy Huzeinga
(8:11AM) from Casey Anthony: Im definitely sick Sad
(10:30AM) from Casey Anthony: Im going to call the lady in a few minutes. Im headed to the doctors now. I hate this!
(10:33AM) from Casey Anthony: Nope. Twice since i was sick last month. But i have been working a lot. I put in almost 60 hours last week. I think its the flu. Ill know soon.
(10:35AM) from Casey Anthony: Haha ill remember that! What a great house
(10:44AM) from Casey Anthony: Sounds good. Did you stay at the boys?
(10:46AM) from Casey Anthony: Nice.
(10:47AM) from Casey Anthony: Mr. I have no money. What an idiot i swear
(10:53AM) from Casey Anthony: He just complains about stuff to me all the time but changes his mind in an instant. Whatever. At least the last couple times we have hung out not a thing has happened.
(10:57AM) from Casey Anthony: Done and done
(1:16PM) from Casey Anthony: Can i raincheck seeing the house? I just got back from the drs and dont feel too hot at all. Stupid flu
(1:21PM) from Casey Anthony: Well i would love for you to be there. We will figure it out. Im taking the day to rest as much as possible.
(1:23PM) from Casey Anthony: Thanks love! Cant wait to hear about the interview
(5:53PM) from Casey Anthony: Works for me! Im not feeling worse. Found out I have a bruised rib. At least i have nice pills for my flu and ill be popping antiinflamatories like theres no tomorrow
(6:03PM) from Casey Anthony: Haha my mom just told me the same thing on the phone
(8:45PM) from Casey Anthony: Im down!

7/16/08 Statement to Police at Universal Studios with Sergeant Allen, Detective Appie Wells & Casey Anthony page 54
Q  No.  Ah, your baby take any medicines?

A  No.

Q  She needed any medicine?

A  Not at all.

Q  She’s good health?

A  She’s had one cold and it lasted two days her entire life.

Q  Yeah.  Wow.

A  She’s been extremely healthy.

Q  Hmm.  Pediatrician?  Who’s your baby’s pediatrician?

A  Dr. Silva.

Q: Did ah, these chairs aren’t very comfortable?

CASEY ANTHONY: No.

Q: You lay way back.

CASEY ANTHONY: Exactly. I’m not comfortable.

Q: I feel like I’m going to...

CASEY ANTHONY: (LAUGHTER)

Q: Did the nanny ever take...

Q: ... the baby to the doctor?

CASEY ANTHONY: The only people that were on the list was myself and both of my parents.  And my dad he come with me to couple visits.  My mom I think came to one.  It was usually just Caylee and I.

I had forgotten about this conversation with Amy, but i don't believe her that she had the flu. Wonder what it really was?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: October 24, 2008, 10:41:54 AM »

Since KC handed them to JB, they would be considered attorney/client privledge, and are not subpoena-able (is that a word?) as such.  That is...if they exist...as they do not according to JB.

They exist.  JB is a liar.
phone call records from Lee Anthony to his mother Cindy

8/3/2008   1:17:25 PM   do u guys need me at the house prior to tonight's vigil at 830? I was planning on being a little early. Btw-we should not speak of any letters from casey

8/3/2008   1:45:39 PM   Jose has individual messages to us from Casey that he wants to give to us tonight after the vigil. Would u guys be up for going to his office?

8/3/2008   3:26:17 PM   After the vigil sometime tonight.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 24, 2008, 10:41:56 AM »

Good Morning All!

I read last night on another site that Casey took Tony to the airport early on 6/30 for a 10:00am flight. I thought it was that evening. Has the time been confirmed yet? I believe Casey used Tony's vehicle alot while he was gone. I know in Tony's interview with LE, he was to take them to the carwash that she used before she picked him back up. i hope they were able to find evidence.

Also, KCJackie, when you get here, Bless Your Heart, I know you asked at least half a dozen times about the Lexus calls. I tried last night to find some info for you & this is the best I found so far: I found on Topix where there were regular morning calls to (winter park imports dba lexus of orlando) And that GA did work there for a security company. What I don't understand is why if Casey was calling her Dad why she didn't just call his cell? So I'm not sure.

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

IIRC, Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of Casey's car.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: October 24, 2008, 10:42:20 AM »

DONT KNOW IF IT IS POSTED FBI RESULTS ARE POSTED

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 24, 2008, 10:44:19 AM »

Blonde...Thank you...this is a terrific site!!! It even shows attempted abductions...I am forwarding this site to our local school system and others in my addy book

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: October 24, 2008, 10:44:30 AM »

Good Morning All!

IIRC, Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of Casey's car.

Oh Wow I never heard that one!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #587 on: October 24, 2008, 10:44:55 AM »

I have never heard she called any doctors. That would have come up before now, if she did.

jmo

5/21/08 Incoming calls for Amy Huzeinga
(8:11AM) from Casey Anthony: Im definitely sick Sad
(10:30AM) from Casey Anthony: Im going to call the lady in a few minutes. Im headed to the doctors now. I hate this!
(10:33AM) from Casey Anthony: Nope. Twice since i was sick last month. But i have been working a lot. I put in almost 60 hours last week. I think its the flu. Ill know soon.
(10:35AM) from Casey Anthony: Haha ill remember that! What a great house
(10:44AM) from Casey Anthony: Sounds good. Did you stay at the boys?
(10:46AM) from Casey Anthony: Nice.
(10:47AM) from Casey Anthony: Mr. I have no money. What an idiot i swear
(10:53AM) from Casey Anthony: He just complains about stuff to me all the time but changes his mind in an instant. Whatever. At least the last couple times we have hung out not a thing has happened.
(10:57AM) from Casey Anthony: Done and done
(1:16PM) from Casey Anthony: Can i raincheck seeing the house? I just got back from the drs and dont feel too hot at all. Stupid flu
(1:21PM) from Casey Anthony: Well i would love for you to be there. We will figure it out. Im taking the day to rest as much as possible.
(1:23PM) from Casey Anthony: Thanks love! Cant wait to hear about the interview
(5:53PM) from Casey Anthony: Works for me! Im not feeling worse. Found out I have a bruised rib. At least i have nice pills for my flu and ill be popping antiinflamatories like theres no tomorrow
(6:03PM) from Casey Anthony: Haha my mom just told me the same thing on the phone
(8:45PM) from Casey Anthony: Im down!

7/16/08 Statement to Police at Universal Studios with Sergeant Allen, Detective Appie Wells & Casey Anthony page 54
Q  No.  Ah, your baby take any medicines?

A  No.

Q  She needed any medicine?

A  Not at all.

Q  She’s good health?

A  She’s had one cold and it lasted two days her entire life.

Q  Yeah.  Wow.

A  She’s been extremely healthy.

Q  Hmm.  Pediatrician?  Who’s your baby’s pediatrician?

A  Dr. Silva.

Q: Did ah, these chairs aren’t very comfortable?

Q: You lay way back.

CASEY ANTHONY: Exactly. I’m not comfortable.

Q: I feel like I’m going to...

CASEY ANTHONY: (LAUGHTER)

Q: Did the nanny ever take...

Q: ... the baby to the doctor?

CASEY ANTHONY: The only people that were on the list was myself and both of my parents.  And my dad he come with me to couple visits.  My mom I think came to one.  It was usually just Caylee and I.

I was talking about the cell phone records never showed any calls to Drs.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: October 24, 2008, 10:47:45 AM »

KNAYKNAY please help me I have alot going on and have missed some things can you tell me more about what the state says happened and their theory..

Sorry to be such a bother...TIA
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: October 24, 2008, 10:48:58 AM »

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

I would assume we can expect another "unprofessional" Urgent Fax from Baez this afternoon ... claiming these documents were "taken out of context!"

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: October 24, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »

WOW

Well from what I can see they do not have alot of evidence!!!

If the body farm did not say about human decomp they would have nothing. One hair, gasoline and somebody removed liner in trunk she would have almost gotten away with it!!

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: October 24, 2008, 10:51:36 AM »

Guideposts.. thank you for posting that. I wonder why she had bruised ribs? 
I wonder if it's all a bunch of BS like ZG's car accident, the mini stroke, etc.. 

I think it was part BS.  At the time she and Amy were supposed to be getting a house together.  Notice she renigs on going to a house showing with Amy because she is so sick.  The statement that gets me is "She’s had one cold and it lasted two days her entire life."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: October 24, 2008, 10:52:18 AM »

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

I'm just reading through it now.  There are 34 pages I think.  I've downloaded to my PC and it's also linked below as a PDF.  I'll screen capture the good parts after I read through it all.

NOTE - I couldn't attache the PDF for some reason, it might be too large a file.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: October 24, 2008, 10:52:58 AM »

As a proud new monkey I thought I might introduce myself by posting my possible scenario on what might have happened to Caylee. It goes like this...
Casey planned to murder her daughter to free herself from the shackles of motherhood and to relieve the tensions and problems she had caused by stealing and lying that were making her family and mum turn on her. She felt that her mum loved Caylee more and by not believing her lies anymore had betrayed her( the true trait of a narcissistic borderline personality- me~me~me~me~how dare you not trust me or love me most or deny me anything and god forbid you threaten me!) She thought that if her daughter died in an accident she would be free of responsibility and her family would have so much pity for her they would forget about her lies and stealing and she'd be the centre of attention, showered with affection and love. IMO she was daydreaming how this would make her life so much better but only if it was an accidental death; so she researched chloroform and then made some with the intention of only knocking Caylee out. She would then put her in the pool and Caylee would drown BUT Casey misjudged the amount of chloroform to use and Caylee died before she could get her in the pool meaning that she didn't breathe water into her lungs. Casey still put her in the pool and started to call her parents to come home and help her with her drowned child but then realised that no water in the lungs meant no accident and she would get caught so she panicked putting caylee in a shallow grave near her playhouse thought better of it and put her in the car, drove around in a panic even passing the hospital according to the phone pings a couple of times. Some time later she gets rid of the body but I have no ideas as to where she did this or how.
Sorry that my post was so long, I promise this is the only time I will write a novel and I want to stress this is only a possible scenario.
PS I accidentally put aharlock as my username when I meant to put sharlock; is there anyway to change this?

Yes, there is an option in your profile..I fixed it for you 

Thankyou sooo much. I can't get over how nice all you monkeys are! I appreciate everyones warm welcome. I just know I am going to love it here!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: October 24, 2008, 10:53:46 AM »

Good morning Monkeys - Happy Friday!
Welcome all new monkeys!

Cubbeegirl - a homecoming date...do tell! 

LP seems so convinced (NG last night) that they have the area where Caylee
was deposited pegged.  Can't wait for Tim and TES volunteers to find her!

Good morning Can.... I pray LP is right... that baby deserves to be found....
Re/ homecoming date...Mrs. Aydell's little newphew ( who Kaitlin adored) was picked as a junior attendant for a local HS homecoming and she wants me to go with her to take pics.... I asked her if she was buying me a corsage and where we were going to eat....
Ah...that's nice.  Have fun
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #595 on: October 24, 2008, 10:53:52 AM »

Wow - IMO as far as I can see - they don't have anything. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: October 24, 2008, 10:56:08 AM »

Wow - IMO as far as I can see - they don't have anything. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That is the same thing i said!!!

1 hair??

a hair on shovel not Caylee or Casey's

She almost got away with it!!

And if they do not allow body farm iin court prosecution is screwed

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: October 24, 2008, 10:56:17 AM »

Important to note that the chloroform found did NOT have chemicals like acetone or alcohols in its composition.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: October 24, 2008, 10:56:39 AM »

I would assume we can expect another "unprofessional" Urgent Fax from Baez this afternoon ... claiming these documents were "taken out of context!"

After grade school lets out so they can type it up for him.   
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: October 24, 2008, 10:56:57 AM »

I am not seeing any good evidence in the report.  It looks like they are still do some testing.  I hope they find more.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.