April 26, 2024, 04:24:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383825 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: October 24, 2008, 11:36:11 AM »

LE has Caylee's DNA now...but when that stuff was sent for testing the report clearly shows that all they had to compare it to was hair on Caylee's hairbrush...which wasn't sufficient for an exact match.

I wouldnt' worry two minutes over any of what this report says.  They have ALL they need with no chance of acquittal.

Right and this is just the Body farm we have not seen the FBIs lab results..
Correct??

One of pages in the report shows up blue and it says FBI labs at the top.  Does everyone  elses show up blue.  Thought that was weird.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: October 24, 2008, 11:36:23 AM »

LE has Caylee's DNA now...but when that stuff was sent for testing the report clearly shows that all they had to compare it to was hair on Caylee's hairbrush...which wasn't sufficient for an exact match.

I wouldnt' worry two minutes over any of what this report says.  They have ALL they need with no chance of acquittal.

Correct??

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: October 24, 2008, 11:36:35 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17794413/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A body was found at NorthStar High School in Orange County Friday morning.

The body was found in a dirt area that is used as a parking lot at the school on Curry Ford Road.

Detectives said they believe the body was brought from a different location and dumped in a lot behind the school.

*snipped*

this is only 2 miles from where she lived- i wish they would give more info

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: October 24, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

Correct??

One of pages in the report shows up blue and it says FBI labs at the top.  Does everyone  elses show up blue.  Thought that was weird.

you may have accidentally hit page and clicked w/left mouse button- this will turn page blue

Smile Kerry

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: October 24, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »

the decomposing hair test against Casey/Caylee was done on July 28th

this is old testing

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: October 24, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »

Correct??

you may have accidentally hit page and clicked w/left mouse button- this will turn page blue

I thought I had done that also but went back and its still blue...lol...like read me this is important...weird!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: October 24, 2008, 11:40:42 AM »

Good Morning All!

I read last night on another site that Casey took Tony to the airport early on 6/30 for a 10:00am flight. I thought it was that evening. Has the time been confirmed yet? I believe Casey used Tony's vehicle alot while he was gone. I know in Tony's interview with LE, he was to take them to the carwash that she used before she picked him back up. i hope they were able to find evidence.

Also, KCJackie, when you get here, Bless Your Heart, I know you asked at least half a dozen times about the Lexus calls. I tried last night to find some info for you & this is the best I found so far: I found on Topix where there were regular morning calls to (winter park imports dba lexus of orlando) And that GA did work there for a security company. What I don't understand is why if Casey was calling her Dad why she didn't just call his cell? So I'm not sure.

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

Can't wait for the FBI docs! 

Monken -Thank You for the info!  The calls to Lexus may be nothing.  I just find it odd that she was calling there - even after GA changed jobs.  Maybe if she had a friend in sales - she could have got a loaner car.  Lexus goes out of their way to keep the customer happy - IMO (from personal experience - they will bend over backwards to suck up to you).  She could have been acting interested in buying a car there - so she would be able to drive a loaner to test over a good period of time.  As far as physician calls - I haven't noticed any - except the ones to CA work (physicians office - not ob/gyn though).   Thanks again, Monken!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: October 24, 2008, 11:40:45 AM »

Correct??

I thought I had done that also but went back and its still blue...lol...like read me this is important...weird!

try clicking again- trust me, none of them are blue Smile

Smile Kerry

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: October 24, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »

Okay, I'm trying to think logically here, and I can't understand how the chain of custody with the car could negate the results.

1)The hair shows signs of decomposition
2)The hair is microscopically similar to hair in Caylee's hairbrush
3)The mitochondrial DNA matches both Caylee and Casey
4)We know Casey isn't dead

What does chain of custody have to do with that proof? It's a hair sample matching a missing child, and the hair sample shows signs of decomposition. It doesn't matter who might have placed the hair in the trunk, it still shows the child is missing and likely deceased.

I Stand With The Girl
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: October 24, 2008, 11:41:58 AM »

In the pages you posted, Klaas, what does the "hispanic 1" mean?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: October 24, 2008, 11:42:06 AM »

One of the hairs DID show signs of decomposition. 

Yes, that is how I am reading it also....in my opinion...this reports tells me this, in short form....

someone was deceased...in the trunk of that car......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: October 24, 2008, 11:43:02 AM »

Okay, I'm trying to think logically here, and I can't understand how the chain of custody with the car could negate the results.

What does chain of custody have to do with that proof? It's a hair sample matching a missing child, and the hair sample shows signs of decomposition. It doesn't matter who might have placed the hair in the trunk, it still shows the child is missing and likely deceased.

eggzactly!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: October 24, 2008, 11:43:31 AM »

I agree BT and that is exactly how I am reading this report...there was a dead body in that car....mitochondrial DNA comes from the mother...Casey sits in the pokey...where is Caylee?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: October 24, 2008, 11:43:32 AM »

Hi
Klaas,  One day if you feel like it, try to put this map in 3D it's the 30th and I tried to label only the marker titles. Thanks, Jackie

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.456222~-81.311445&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3887807&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!354&encType=1
Hi, you said "petrol cans" are you in England???
Interesting map - according to the calls, did she not sleep at all that night?  Why wasn't she spending the night at Tony's?  She was calling her mom's house at 1:30 in the morning? And the number 15 marker - am I reading that correctly to show that she was in the woods off the Beachline after 4 in the morning?  If I am looking at it correctly, that's where I'd be searching - at that spot off the Beachline.

I'm sure she was up the whole night,  JMO - but I think this is the night she probably "got rid" of Caylee.  The Anthony's home placed several calls to her from 1:30 - 2:00 am - which is a little odd compared to the rest of the nights.  #15 is where I think she took her.  For some reason she starts calling Andy F. on this day or the day before - can't remember off hand.  I looked up his address and it looks like he could live close to maybe #14.  #15 I believe is one of the areas they will be searching.  Hopefully.  At 10:00 am she was calling Jesse to use his shower - which she showed up right after that per Jesse.
Yup.  I think you've got that one pegged exactly right.

TY - Now we have to figure out how she got around (no pun intended) without a vehicle from the 26/27 - 30th.  And who was the dark haired guy in the truck at her parents house that the neighbor seen her with?
Hi Monkeys! I'm new here but have enjoyed lurking around since I found your site a little over a week ago. You guys have really great discussions and info on this site.
I re; to your post, Caseys boyfriend said that he drove her to her house a few times including the time she stole the petrol cans (though he said he didn't get out of the car and didn't know she stole them) so I thought it was probably him.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: October 24, 2008, 11:44:59 AM »

Doctor Baden to explain the results coming up on Fox....of course we all know that could mean in an hour or two....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: October 24, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »

One of the hairs DID show signs of decomposition. 

Yes, that is how I am reading it also....in my opinion...this reports tells me this, in short form....

someone was deceased...in the trunk of that car......

I wish I could completely understand everything in this report. I believe I get the gist of it- but I wish it was more definite. They seem to end everything with a shred of doubt. I really hope that they do some sort of testing with dead squirrels, so that if Baez tries to put a shred of doubt out there- they can knock it down. Although- I am hoping this is just a small slice of the evidence.

Smile Kerry

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: October 24, 2008, 11:46:33 AM »

We also have to put this report together with all of the other circumstantial evidence...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: October 24, 2008, 11:46:47 AM »

Baez and Anthonys want to put the blame on someone other than Casey.  Cindy says that someone could have put a body in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.  Maybe LE planted the hair.  They are reaching for anything at this point.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: October 24, 2008, 11:47:21 AM »

Correct??

try clicking again- trust me, none of them are blue Smile

Ok I got it off...it said copy this page...lol!

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: October 24, 2008, 11:47:27 AM »

KNAYKNAY please help me I have alot going on and have missed some things can you tell me more about what the state says happened and their theory..

Sorry to be such a bother...TIA
The state isn't speculating at all on what may have happened KNAYKNAY. So far they can show that hair from either Casey or Caylee was in the boot with evidence of human decomp and high chloroform results. Nothing else in the trunk seems of much value but this is only the preliminary testings. More were done that haven't been released yet. The shovel did have a hair on it as well but it wasn't from Casey or Caylee. IMO someone cleaned that trunk aout really good. I'm hoping to see results from the vacuum George used.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.