April 26, 2024, 04:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383861 times)
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: October 24, 2008, 12:06:18 PM »

You know, "hair strand" sounds to me like more than one or two hairs. I suspect the amount of hair in the "strand" could be evidence as well, since a live person would not normally lose hair in clumps.

I am pretty sure
strand = single hair

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: October 24, 2008, 12:08:22 PM »

This is a dumb question but - - - Casey said that the babysitter took Caylee and gave her a 30 day script as to what say.  OK, but what purpose was that to have severed and what about after the 30 days were up?  Did Casey ever speculate on that? Was this also something just left in limbo?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: October 24, 2008, 12:08:28 PM »

* The root of the hair showed signs of decomposition. A comparison to hair taken from Caylee's brush and DNA taken from Anthony showed that neither the mother nor the daughter could be excluded as the source of the hair
If the hair was either Caylee's or Casey's  AND showed signs of decomposition -- Casey is ALIVE -- THUS, THE HAIR MUSt BE CAYLEE's AND SHE IS DEAD.

Hey - didn't I just say that? 
But I said it better! (J/K -- I jumped in w/o reading back! -- sorry!!  )

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: October 24, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

DNA Results Released
October 24, 2008 - No Responses
Updated at 11:45 a.m. Friday, Oct. 24: DNA results were released this morning in the Casey Anthony case. It is the latest release of evidence in the case. The information includes a report from the so-called Body Farm at the University of Tennessee as well as reports on other forensic evidence found in Casey’s car trunk and home.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1024/17794777.pdf

Among the findings:

/ Analysis of air samples from Casey’s trunk indicates decomposition “that could be of human origin” and have “an unusually large concentration of chloroform.” The report, from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, do not indicate animal decomposition. Several of the compounds in the air samples are associated with a type of decomposition found when someone is deprived of oxygen.

/ A hair found on the left side of Casey’s trunk liner “exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition” and “is microscopically similar” to a hair from a hairbrush belonging to Caylee. DNA tests, however, could not say whether the hair came from Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony.

/ Parts of Casey’s trunk liner and spare tire cover shows “residues of chloroform.”

/ Other hair found in the trunk did not exhibit decomposition.

/ No hair showing apparent decomposition was found on pants and skirts. Although it appears this part of the report refers to Casey’s clothes, it does not specifically say.

/ Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Hmm.....I wonder what that means about the "other" hair in the trunk.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: October 24, 2008, 12:09:23 PM »

* The root of the hair showed signs of decomposition. A comparison to hair taken from Caylee's brush and DNA taken from Anthony showed that neither the mother nor the daughter could be excluded as the source of the hair
If the hair was either Caylee's or Casey's  AND showed signs of decomposition -- Casey is ALIVE -- THUS, THE HAIR MUSt BE CAYLEE's AND SHE IS DEAD.

Hey - didn't I just say that? 
But I said it better! (J/K -- I jumped in w/o reading back! -- sorry!!  )

I'm just givin' you a hard time cause it's Friday and I can. 

I Stand With The Girl
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: October 24, 2008, 12:09:59 PM »

That all sounds really scary!!!!  But just the fact that the car was cleaned so well and they know it should implicate George, right??????  Ok, I have talked to Des al long time on the phone, she is fine.  I had an email from Mrskub, she is fine.  Dolce is taking a breather for a few days, but she is fine. 

Thank you A-1 I have been worried about all of them so kind to pass this on!!

And how are you my friend??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: October 24, 2008, 12:10:12 PM »

If they know the identity of the father as Baden says, that implies they have dna from the father.  The only people we know of that have submitted dna are the Anthony's.   More evidence that Lee is the baby daddy ?

IF Lee is the father, I would think that could play into the motive side of the prosecution's case.  Which means it will be discussed at some point.

I don't think Lee is the father.
I believe they have had the father's DNA for a long time due to the DNA report Jesse supposedly handed over from the paternity test. I don't think it would have taken too much detail to see if the father was related- and I can't see that big a bombshell being kept a secret for so long

Smile Kerry

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: October 24, 2008, 12:10:13 PM »

You know, "hair strand" sounds to me like more than one or two hairs. I suspect the amount of hair in the "strand" could be evidence as well, since a live person would not normally lose hair in clumps.

I am pretty sure
strand = single hair

Well poop! I was enjoying my speculating, LOL.

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #708 on: October 24, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »

If they know the identity of the father as Baden says, that implies they have dna from the father.  The only people we know of that have submitted dna are the Anthony's.   More evidence that Lee is the baby daddy ?

IF Lee is the father, I would think that could play into the motive side of the prosecution's case.  Which means it will be discussed at some point.

If I were the father, and knew I was the father, and if I also knew that FBI results were coming back that would confirm that, and if I had assisted in any way of covering this up or my fatherhood being established would be an embarrassment, I would have been laying low and not speaking to anyone.

Where's Lee been lately?

Actually, I think it more likely that Casey doesn't know who Daddy is, but just thinking out loud.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: October 24, 2008, 12:10:48 PM »

That all sounds really scary!!!!  But just the fact that the car was cleaned so well and they know it should implicate George, right??????  Ok, I have talked to Des al long time on the phone, she is fine.  I had an email from Mrskub, she is fine.  Dolce is taking a breather for a few days, but she is fine. 

Im good, thank you and you????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: October 24, 2008, 12:11:01 PM »

One of the hairs DID show signs of decomposition. 

Yes, that is how I am reading it also....in my opinion...this reports tells me this, in short form....

someone was deceased...in the trunk of that car......

George must believe there was a body in the car because he said (paraphrased) "the body in the car is not my granddaughters"!

I wonder if LE can get results from the FBI or the body farm over the phone? If they are not written down or somehow given to them in the form of a report, do they have to give the info to JB?

I'm sure they would have to be in report form.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: October 24, 2008, 12:12:19 PM »

If I were the father, and knew I was the father, and if I also knew that FBI results were coming back that would confirm that, and if I had assisted in any way of covering this up or my fatherhood being established would be an embarrassment, I would have been laying low and not speaking to anyone.

Where's Lee been lately?

Actually, I think it more likely that Casey doesn't know who Daddy is, but just thinking out loud.

Come  out, come out, wherever you are, Lee!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: October 24, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »

Doing just fine thanks besides I broke my foot lol

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: October 24, 2008, 12:12:41 PM »

I'm glad everyone is doing well, and yes.. I have to wonder about the trunk being so clean. It's a wonder they didn't find more evidence .. or more hair anyway. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #714 on: October 24, 2008, 12:12:53 PM »

I don't think Lee is the father.
I believe they have had the father's DNA for a long time due to the DNA report Jesse supposedly handed over from the paternity test. I don't think it would have taken too much detail to see if the father was related- and I can't see that big a bombshell being kept a secret for so long

Well it hasn't really been a secret, LP said it on NG early on.  Yes they have Jesse's dna but he is NOT the father.   So if it is not Lee or George, BUT they know who it is, then they have dna from someone else - who is that ?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: October 24, 2008, 12:13:21 PM »

Oh no Lisa!  Are you ok?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: October 24, 2008, 12:14:03 PM »

You really broke your foot?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: October 24, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »

I am pretty sure
strand = single hair

Well poop! I was enjoying my speculating, LOL.

sorry to rein you back in BTgirl
feel free to return the favor when I stray too Smile
this case is so confusing my mind goes a mile a minute in 80 wrong directions at once

Smile Kerry

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: October 24, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »

OMG!!  This may be a dumb question, but are you ok??   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: October 24, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »

Oh no Lisa!  Are you ok?

Yes thanks it will heal got to go to the foot Dr Tues till them I am in a big blue sexy boot lmao

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.