April 16, 2024, 11:56:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 382925 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: October 24, 2008, 12:15:33 PM »

That all sounds really scary!!!!  But just the fact that the car was cleaned so well and they know it should implicate George, right??????  Ok, I have talked to Des al long time on the phone, she is fine.  I had an email from Mrskub, she is fine.  Dolce is taking a breather for a few days, but she is fine. 

Thank you A-1 I have been worried about all of them so kind to pass this on!!

And how are you my friend??
Im good, thank you and you????

Doing just fine thanks besides I broke my foot lol
You really broke your foot?????

Yes really lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: October 24, 2008, 12:15:49 PM »

If they know the identity of the father as Baden says, that implies they have dna from the father.  The only people we know of that have submitted dna are the Anthony's.   More evidence that Lee is the baby daddy ?

IF Lee is the father, I would think that could play into the motive side of the prosecution's case.  Which means it will be discussed at some point.

I don't think Lee is the father.
I believe they have had the father's DNA for a long time due to the DNA report Jesse supposedly handed over from the paternity test. I don't think it would have taken too much detail to see if the father was related- and I can't see that big a bombshell being kept a secret for so long

It hasn't been a secret.  Padilla who pulled out when testing came back is confident Lee is the father.  He may have more access than most, and preliminary DNA will tell you if the father is related to the mother.  They had to subpoena Lee's DNA because he refused to take the test.  If Baden knows who the father is by this report, then it can be inferred that he knows a family member, a brother perhaps, is a parent as well as Casey. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: October 24, 2008, 12:15:52 PM »

I bet people that have been questioned also agreed to be swabbed for tests.  I dont think Lee is the father.  Also can you imagine the story they are getting together on who and how Caylee ended up in the trunk.  It makes me sick.  No one has said they had Caseys car after June 16th. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: October 24, 2008, 12:16:07 PM »

If they know the identity of the father as Baden says, that implies they have dna from the father.  The only people we know of that have submitted dna are the Anthony's.   More evidence that Lee is the baby daddy ?

IF Lee is the father, I would think that could play into the motive side of the prosecution's case.  Which means it will be discussed at some point.

I believe they have had the father's DNA for a long time due to the DNA report Jesse supposedly handed over from the paternity test. I don't think it would have taken too much detail to see if the father was related- and I can't see that big a bombshell being kept a secret for so long

Well it hasn't really been a secret, LP said it on NG early on.  Yes they have Jesse's dna but he is NOT the father.   So if it is not Lee or George, BUT they know who it is, then they have dna from someone else - who is that ?

I dunno but the suspense is killing me.  Who else is likely to have submitted DNA?
I have already emailed NG to suggest this should be the first question she ask tonight....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: October 24, 2008, 12:16:46 PM »

That all sounds really scary!!!!  But just the fact that the car was cleaned so well and they know it should implicate George, right??????  Ok, I have talked to Des al long time on the phone, she is fine.  I had an email from Mrskub, she is fine.  Dolce is taking a breather for a few days, but she is fine. 

Thank you A-1 I have been worried about all of them so kind to pass this on!!

And how are you my friend??
Im good, thank you and you????

Doing just fine thanks besides I broke my foot lol

Oh no Lisa!  Are you ok?

Yes thanks it will heal got to go to the foot Dr Tues till them I am in a big blue sexy boot lmao
Bless your heart er foot!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: October 24, 2008, 12:17:07 PM »

It hasn't been a secret.  Padilla who pulled out when testing came back is confident Lee is the father.  He may have more access than most, and preliminary DNA will tell you if the father is related to the mother.  They had to subpoena Lee's DNA because he refused to take the test.  If Baden knows who the father is by this report, then it can be inferred that he knows a family member, a brother perhaps, is a parent as well as Casey. 

Very well said!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #726 on: October 24, 2008, 12:18:35 PM »

I bet people that have been questioned also agreed to be swabbed for tests.  I dont think Lee is the father.  Also can you imagine the story they are getting together on who and how Caylee ended up in the trunk.  It makes me sick.  No one has said they had Caseys car after June 16th. 

That's a good point Kat and a real possibility - well my personal "second" choice would have to be JP Chatt..... cause the kid looks just like him !!
But I put a lot of faith in what LP says, if he says it's Lee, and nobody is jumping up to claim otherwise, I believe that's probably true. 

Interesting to note that HH's friend told her it is a family member but not Lee or George..... hmmmmm....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: October 24, 2008, 12:19:53 PM »

After reading a few pages of the FBI report I understand why the defense wanted to stop testing.  There are several places they used up the specimen...therefore no further testing is available.  Hmmmmm.  I am seeing things in here that makes me a little nervous. 

If it were not for all the circumstantial evidence I think I might be a little more concerned too Lala's....hopefully I am not being blindly optimistic....I think the circumstantial evidence alone will harm her case greatly...JMO

No, no.  I didn't mean the evidence isn't good, I just meant I know why Baez was wanting to prevent further testing.  I think the main contention here is going to be the hair sample evidence since the samples were limited.  I am still reading and thinking about it all.  So far there is ample evidence to prove their point.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: October 24, 2008, 12:21:07 PM »

After reading a few pages of the FBI report I understand why the defense wanted to stop testing.  There are several places they used up the specimen...therefore no further testing is available.  Hmmmmm.  I am seeing things in here that makes me a little nervous. 

If it were not for all the circumstantial evidence I think I might be a little more concerned too Lala's....hopefully I am not being blindly optimistic....I think the circumstantial evidence alone will harm her case greatly...JMO

No, no.  I didn't mean the evidence isn't good, I just meant I know why Baez was wanting to prevent further testing.  I think the main contention here is going to be the hair sample evidence since the samples were limited.  I am still reading and thinking about it all.  So far there is ample evidence to prove their point.

Oh, I gotcha....sorrry.......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: October 24, 2008, 12:21:31 PM »

May just me but the disturbing thing that I kept reading was all the evidence pointed to decomposition but the HIGH levels of chloroform present --along with the fact they kept saying oxygen deprived characteristics?  does this mean she was strangled or I don't even want to repeat what is going through my head right now.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: October 24, 2008, 12:21:44 PM »

That's a good point Kat and a real possibility - well my personal "second" choice would have to be JP Chatt..... cause the kid looks just like him !!
But I put a lot of faith in what LP says, if he says it's Lee, and nobody is jumping up to claim otherwise, I believe that's probably true. 

Interesting to note that HH's friend told her it is a family member but not Lee or George..... hmmmmm....

My vote is for Lee!  It's sure odd how he has been out of the picture lately.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #731 on: October 24, 2008, 12:22:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

DNA Results Released
October 24, 2008 - No Responses
Updated at 11:45 a.m. Friday, Oct. 24: DNA results were released this morning in the Casey Anthony case. It is the latest release of evidence in the case. The information includes a report from the so-called Body Farm at the University of Tennessee as well as reports on other forensic evidence found in Casey’s car trunk and home.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1024/17794777.pdf

Among the findings:

/ Analysis of air samples from Casey’s trunk indicates decomposition “that could be of human origin” and have “an unusually large concentration of chloroform.” The report, from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, do not indicate animal decomposition. Several of the compounds in the air samples are associated with a type of decomposition found when someone is deprived of oxygen.

/ A hair found on the left side of Casey’s trunk liner “exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition” and “is microscopically similar” to a hair from a hairbrush belonging to Caylee. DNA tests, however, could not say whether the hair came from Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony.

/ Parts of Casey’s trunk liner and spare tire cover shows “residues of chloroform.”

/ Other hair found in the trunk did not exhibit decomposition.

/ No hair showing apparent decomposition was found on pants and skirts. Although it appears this part of the report refers to Casey’s clothes, it does not specifically say.

/ Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Hmm.....I wonder what that means about the "other" hair in the trunk.

I'm just red marking what I think Baez will red mark. The "characteristics of apparent decomposition" phrase bothers me the most. In the absense of a body, establishing death will hinge on that. I know that it probably never happens, but I wish the report had said it showed conclusively that death had occured. Probably just semantics, but I can wish!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: October 24, 2008, 12:23:12 PM »

Well it hasn't really been a secret, LP said it on NG early on.  Yes they have Jesse's dna but he is NOT the father.   So if it is not Lee or George, BUT they know who it is, then they have dna from someone else - who is that ?

I like LP, especially the work he's doing w/ TES but feel like he comes across as knowing a lot more than he really does. He seems to make his speculations sound like facts. JMO

Cindy stated that they had gone to do some legal guardian stuff for Caylee. The attorney asked about the father- and a name was brought up then. There also has been a few others speculated- J. Ortiz - etc. It is possible that law enforcement took the most logical name and approached whomever (or the family) of whomever to confirm it, as they should have had the paternity test results from Jesse showing the DNA from the bio father.  JMO

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: October 24, 2008, 12:23:44 PM »

My vote is for Lee!  It's sure odd how he has been out of the picture lately.

I would venture to say that when the DNA test was forced upon him, he got awfully quiet.  If Baden can infer he knows who the father is reading this release, it says a lot. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: October 24, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

DNA Results Released
October 24, 2008 - No Responses
Updated at 11:45 a.m. Friday, Oct. 24: DNA results were released this morning in the Casey Anthony case. It is the latest release of evidence in the case. The information includes a report from the so-called Body Farm at the University of Tennessee as well as reports on other forensic evidence found in Casey’s car trunk and home.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1024/17794777.pdf

Among the findings:

/ Analysis of air samples from Casey’s trunk indicates decomposition “that could be of human origin” and have “an unusually large concentration of chloroform.” The report, from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, do not indicate animal decomposition. Several of the compounds in the air samples are associated with a type of decomposition found when someone is deprived of oxygen.

/ A hair found on the left side of Casey’s trunk liner “exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition” and “is microscopically similar” to a hair from a hairbrush belonging to Caylee. DNA tests, however, could not say whether the hair came from Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony.

/ Parts of Casey’s trunk liner and spare tire cover shows “residues of chloroform.”

/ Other hair found in the trunk did not exhibit decomposition.

/ No hair showing apparent decomposition was found on pants and skirts. Although it appears this part of the report refers to Casey’s clothes, it does not specifically say.

/ Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Hmm.....I wonder what that means about the "other" hair in the trunk.

I'm just red marking what I think Baez will red mark. The "characteristics of apparent decomposition" phrase bothers me the most. In the absense of a body, establishing death will hinge on that. I know that it probably never happens, but I wish the report had said it showed conclusively that death had occured. Probably just semantics, but I can wish!

CBB - there are samples taken from different areas of the trunk, from Casey's closet and from the shovel.  This is just one of the reports on one area of the trunk. 
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: October 24, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »

For some reason, I thought they had gotten the blood of Jesus Ortiz, the young man who died in the car crash and was being pointed at for being the potential "baby daddy", for comparison.  I seem to recall they had that available from the coroners office, autosy, or something like that due to the car accident he was in.  Or was I just dreaming that? 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: October 24, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »

I'm not sure that I remember this correctly, but someone stated prior that with it stated that the hair was similar to Casey and Caylee, the father had to be a immidiate relative.
I know it was something to this affect.  Maybe Klaas remembers.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: October 24, 2008, 12:27:19 PM »

For some reason, I thought they had gotten the blood of Jesus Ortiz, the young man who died in the car crash and was being pointed at for being the potential "baby daddy", for comparison.  I seem to recall they had that available from the coroners office, autosy, or something like that due to the car accident he was in.  Or was I just dreaming that? 

That is true.  The ME still had some of Jesus' blood that could be tested.
Mint_Julep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: October 24, 2008, 12:27:58 PM »

One of the hairs DID show signs of decomposition. 

Yes, that is how I am reading it also....in my opinion...this reports tells me this, in short form....

someone was deceased...in the trunk of that car......

George must believe there was a body in the car because he said (paraphrased) "the body in the car is not my granddaughters"!

I wonder if LE can get results from the FBI or the body farm over the phone? If they are not written down or somehow given to them in the form of a report, do they have to give the info to JB?

I'm sure they would have to be in report form.

That's what I thought. Could LE delay a written report on purpose to give them more time for any additional testing? I know, my mind works in peculiar ways. 

JMHO
MJ
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: October 24, 2008, 12:28:07 PM »

Did Baden infer HE knew who the father was or that LE knows?

I thought I understood him to say that LE knows.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.