March 28, 2024, 06:39:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 381551 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: October 24, 2008, 12:50:56 PM »

Klaas
Please post the upper half of page 23 for me. Thanks.

LOL....Lala's found the easier way....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #781 on: October 24, 2008, 12:51:04 PM »

Well, Klaas, me either! 

Bring us out of touch monkeys into the present day, will you?
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: October 24, 2008, 12:51:24 PM »

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, and IF Cindy was aware of this fact before the child was born, I cannot see her pushing Casey to keep the baby and not allow her to give her up for adoption. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Cindy may be annoying as heck, but she is NOT stupid! I'm sorry, I just can't buy into that theory!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: October 24, 2008, 12:52:08 PM »

I wish I knew how to copy from those files...any idea...I want you guys to read something...help!

LOL....dont feel so bad now... I tried to do the same earlier and could not do it...

THERE'S PROBABLY AN EASIER WAY, BUT.................
Right click on the page, and a list appears. Click the Sect tool. It will allow you to make a box around what you want to copy, and turn it blue. Right click the created box and it will let you copy image. Go to word, and paste it there. Then you can copy here.

Let me try that...I bet I don't get it right...no gets to laugh either.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: October 24, 2008, 12:52:34 PM »

I was initially concerned that it seemed that this is not a lot of evidence.  But, if you look, you see that the tire cover was tested, but there is no info given about what was found there.  Also, of course, there is no info on the plastic bag that LE recovered from the tow company.  I am sure there is much more evidence to come.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: October 24, 2008, 12:53:30 PM »

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, and IF Cindy was aware of this fact before the child was born, I cannot see her pushing Casey to keep the baby and not allow her to give her up for adoption. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Cindy may be annoying as heck, but she is NOT stupid! I'm sorry, I just can't buy into that theory!
But if you keep the baby at home, who will be the wiser?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: October 24, 2008, 12:53:36 PM »

I kind of see it as she would not have wanted to have to disclose the fathers identity on adoption profile...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: October 24, 2008, 12:53:42 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 01:02:00 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: October 24, 2008, 12:53:55 PM »

Janet, if they have Caylee's full DNA (which they did) they can tell simply by looking at it if her parents were related.

yes that's true too. I dunno- I just have a gut feeling that Lee is not the father. I think there are other reasons they could want Lee's DNA.

ALSO
I am hoping someone out there can help me-
I remember vaguely looking around and finding something on myspace about another young man from KY who had died and I remember seeing rest in peace jesus Ortiz on there. I remember saying to myself- hmmm- wonder if that kid visited Jesus in Orlando and since Casey knew Jesus- maybe she had a one nighter with his visiting friend. I can't for the life of me find this myspace page again and it is driving me crazy. I believe the page was maintained by his brother possibly older or younger. I thought his name was Kevin- but I can't swear to it. I don't even know how I ended up on that page to begin with. I am thinking I may have taken a name that Cindy mentioned in her interview with LE when talking about Caylee's dad. HELP!!!

Does anyone know who I am talking about? I can't find it again!

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: October 24, 2008, 12:54:36 PM »

I did that and now how do I get it to my post?  Stop laughing everyone. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: October 24, 2008, 12:55:24 PM »

[quote author=kerryjean1 link=topic=3804.msg514258#msg514258

I like LP, especially the work he's doing w/ TES but feel like he comes across as knowing a lot more than he really does. He seems to make his speculations sound like facts. JMO

Cindy stated that they had gone to do some legal guardian stuff for Caylee. The attorney asked about the father- and a name was brought up then. There also has been a few others speculated- J. Ortiz - etc. It is possible that law enforcement took the most logical name and approached whomever (or the family) of whomever to confirm it, as they should have had the paternity test results from Jesse showing the DNA from the bio father.  JMO

Fair enough - however, there is a REASON Lee has refused a dna test and also there is a REASON that Cindy-mom has not lashed out at the media about rumors that her son has been bonking her daughter.  IMO, that reason is because there is some truth to it all...... JMO Smile
[/quote]

I have reread many of Leonard Padilla's words in inverviews and ... have come to a conclusion that everything that he claims that he heard and observed as well as records he was privy to through Lee Anthony throughout Casey's first release can be relied upon 100%.

However ... everything else is speculation but ... Padilla he careful to say that is speculation.  He has gone through a few theories based on revealed records but ... so have most of us.

Something akin to Richard Grund ... in the beginning he had first hand information to offer investigators in regards to the period of time there was an association with Casey but ... after that he has nothing concrete to offer ... only speculation.  However ... many tend to embrace his speculations as gospel.

If you read Leonard Padilla's words concerning Lee Anthony in relation to paternity carefully ... he is not stating a fact ... he is sharing his perception.

Janet

++++++++

LEONARD PADILLA ... CHANGING THEORIES

THE DUMPSTER

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th.

So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

THE AIRPORT

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Back to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento, California. In a nutshell, where is it that you believe they`re going to search?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: I don`t have the map here in front of me, but it`s just southeast of the home, northwest to the airport. There is a small area there where the two towers -- she was right in the middle of the two towers.

Now let me add something to this that`s very important. On the 27th after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, "I got rid of the smell in the car. I scraped off the squirrels."

You go to the transcripts, and you`ll read that and it`s a -- minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

GRACE: OK. And the area is south of what?

PADILLA: It`s south of the residence and north of the airport. It`s just right in between there.

GRACE: OK. To -- and that is a heavily wooded or swampy area, Leonard?

PADILLA: It`s a little of both. There`s combinations. But there`s a road that cuts through from the northwest to the southeast. It cuts right through there. I don`t have a map with me, so it`s difficult to explain. But there is an area right there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 24, 2008, 12:57:29 PM »

I guess it just isn't as good as hoped for eh?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: October 24, 2008, 12:58:17 PM »

They wouldn't refute that if they knew it would come out at the trial.  They can refute the limited evidence released at this point but parentage would be hard to deny.  There has been nothing refuted on the allegations that Lee is possibly or in Padillas' certainty that Lee is the father.  That is a damaging allegation that would open Padilla up to lawsuits imo.  Now, the female bounty hunter in the house may have also found out this information don't forget.

mmmmm hmmmmm, what Russ said....

I found Cindy posting on one of the local news websites.  I was pretty sure it was her.  I asked that question.  She never denied but seemed bothered by it.  She called me a stupid child.  Anyway, she left after that and would not answer the question.  I am fairly certain that Lee being the father explains everything and more.

I posted this to LP at his site.

Lee being the father is really the only explanation that I have been able to discern that would explain everything in totality. I would venture to add that any abuse of that nature by the brother would have begun while he still lived at home. If so, this may have been happening when she was still in high school

It would explain the following:
1. A seemingly shy, quiet, smart, young girl dropping suddenly out of high school.
2. Denial by her and the family that she was pregnant at her brothers wedding at 7 months pregnant.
3. A slippery path to sociopathy starting with the abandonment of her job where she was employee of the year.
4. Resentment towards Caylee and her mother, evolving into murder as the sociopathy took over.
5. The family enabling her out of shame to lie, steal, and cheat. Guilt.
6. Her promiscuity after Caylee was born. (Typical of abuse victims)
7. Her closeness with her abuser.
8. Her mother saying she was protecting the family.
9. Lee trying to stop the third 911 call.
10. Lee trying to handle the investigation.
11. Lee convincing Cindy and George to not take polygraghs.
12. The family's numerous stories of who the father is and Casey's choice to invoke sympathy by saying the father died coming to Caylee's birthday.
13. The family regrouping and circling the wagons following the third 911 call.
14. Lee refusing to take a DNA test.
15. Cindy saying Casey would be mother of the year when she really meant that she would be mother of the year by proxy by protecting Casey and Lee.
16. The continued obfuscation of Law Enforcement and lies to the media.
17. Lee disappearing from everywhere following the subpoena for DNA being served.
18. George leaving the house and living with parents around the time Caylee was brought home and the filing for divorce. Was he ashamed of Lee?
19. Lee not coming around before this when George was home.
20. The name - Cay-Lee - named by Cindy when Cindy was the first to hold the child.

These are twenty things this scenario explains to a degree, does not excuse, off the top of my head. I am sure others could add to the list. If it is true, then there is a deep dark secret that the family is protecting. Cindy has no choice because she has lost Caylee, had almost lost her husband because of it, and now will lose Casey and Lee's life will never be the same. There are rumors, unsubstantiated that Mallory has broke it off although I don't think that is true.

A theory is that Cindy found out Lee was the father around the 7th month of the pregnancy. She tried to keep her family intact by pushing the responsibility of the child on Casey and to keep the secret. Lee was allowed to help the family but never allowed to be the other parent, meanwhile George took it hard and wanted out. Cindy is dominant, and in her hopes to keep the family together she allowed Casey to lie, steal, cheat, and run amok. This was out of guilt that culminated in an argument over her stealing from Cindy's parents. Casey had already been planning an out. She wanted to either fake a kidnapping, or get rid of Caylee to earn her parents first position, the one that the incestuous child took from her. She resented Caylee. She resented her mother. When the argument happened, she put her plan in action, killed the kid, and then tried to run to California. Time ran out. She never got out. Her parents still feel burdened to her for the actions they took forcing the responsibility on her for.

Now, I am fairly confident Mallory is still with Lee.  I can understand that if she is pregnant.  There are plenty more things that would be explained if Lee is the father. 

I think this is the post of the day~~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: October 24, 2008, 12:59:31 PM »

You know back in the old days, they handled things in a different manner.  If someone had a child out of "wedlock" then the Grandmother would adopt that child as hers after the Daughter went on a trip to see relatives.  Also in the depression, people who could not afford another child would "farm" a child out to other realtives and no one would be the wiser.  I have 3 cousins in my family that I dont have a clue who their real parents are.  I just know they traded kids around as they could afford them.   Is that awful??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: October 24, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

COULD A MOD PLEASE CHANGE THE BOG TO BIG???? Thank you and sorry about that.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 01:02:28 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #795 on: October 24, 2008, 01:00:43 PM »

I did that and now how do I get it to my post?  Stop laughing everyone. 

YOU'RE worried about everyone laughing? Heck, I'M the one leading you through this archaic excercise!!! 

Save it as a picture, then upload to Photobucket and post.

lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: October 24, 2008, 01:00:56 PM »

Hi Fellow Monkeys!  I was just going back looking at documents & discovered the Summary of the Compaq laptop computer.  4th paragraph states:

"An MSWord document entitled "diary of days.doc" was bookmarked.  The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am.  The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence/Documents folder.  The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.  Also bookmarked were several web page entries for Bill Pay for the account "Casey Anthony, account number 04985420-001-04" for payment of a cell phone bill."

Found it interesting so I looked up GENTIVA Corporation.  Appears it's a Home Health Services company.  Where did she come up with that?  Does it coinside with a company Cindy may work with?  Thought you all might find it interesting as well.

Was she using Cindy's computer or do you think Cindy authored "Diary of Days"?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: October 24, 2008, 01:02:22 PM »

Here is an analysis of a poster at WS who has a relative who is in his last year in college studying forensic pathology.....Not saying it is gospel, but sounds about right to me....

Ok, he says about the 2.6 days. It appears as if this body was placed in the enclosed space of the trunk directly after death and left there in an unsealed container for 2 to 3 days per the test results. The body then could have remained in the enclosed space but was then placed in a recepticle to carry it, halting the decomp process on the fibers of the carpet in the trunk.

Many hairs were found, ONE with the death band/ The hair withthe death band also showed Chloroform in small traces. Interesting about the amout of Chloroform in the trunk, decomp DOES contain Chloroform but in miniscle amounts. With these results it shows someone had to have put pure choloroform in the trunk.

About the gasoline. It could only come in those levels if spilled or poured in the trunk, no way those vapors came from open containers, period. Which indicates to him that someone tried to clean with this agent.

The fact that there were 5 elements only found in human decomp is normal for this type of testing. Many of the agents WILL be similar to animals but will have other compounds that point to animal cadavers, NO other animal compounds were found, which concludes that this decomp can ONLY be human.

I asked abotu the sushi theroy so loved by some, he laughed at me. He said there is NO POSSIBLE way any of these compounds that point to human decomp come from fish, why do you think they compared it to a pig? The pig make-up is the closest to human found in the environment and NO OTHER pig elements were found ruling out a pig, where the hell do I get shushi from anyway? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard (says him).

He also asked who *I* did in.... Nice.

He doesn't follow this case at all but said it's obvios to him that *whomever this Caylee is* she is dead, he body was in the car without being placed in any bag or anything for 2-3 days and choloroform was used either on her or in the trunk. Hair won't normally have cloroform in it even in trace amounts due to death so unless a trace amount was spilled on it it was chemically induced as in ingested prior to death, even more than once.

He said he'd like to see the fiber samples which would most likely contain skin samples from fluids that they can pull DNA from.

Ok, that's what I got before he had to leave.

Hope this helps!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73720&page=11

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #798 on: October 24, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »

COULD A MOD PLEASE CHANGE THE BOG TO BIG???? Thank you and sorry about that.

Done. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: October 24, 2008, 01:02:57 PM »

Per Lala's request - upper part of page 23 of the report:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.