March 29, 2024, 03:38:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 381607 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: October 24, 2008, 01:03:00 PM »

HELLO?!?!

NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS ->

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 24, 2008, 01:03:19 PM »

Hi Fellow Monkeys!  I was just going back looking at documents & discovered the Summary of the Compaq laptop computer.  4th paragraph states:

"An MSWord document entitled "diary of days.doc" was bookmarked.  The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am.  The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence/Documents folder.  The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.  Also bookmarked were several web page entries for Bill Pay for the account "Casey Anthony, account number 04985420-001-04" for payment of a cell phone bill."

Found it interesting so I looked up GENTIVA Corporation.  Appears it's a Home Health Services company.  Where did she come up with that?  Does it coinside with a company Cindy may work with?  Thought you all might find it interesting as well.

IIRC, Gentiva is Cindy's employer and I can't recall if M is her middle initial.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 24, 2008, 01:03:34 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 01:05:53 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 24, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »

CSITech....what is your opinion on the latest evidence report? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: October 24, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, and IF Cindy was aware of this fact before the child was born, I cannot see her pushing Casey to keep the baby and not allow her to give her up for adoption. Doesn't make sense to me at all. Cindy may be annoying as heck, but she is NOT stupid! I'm sorry, I just can't buy into that theory!
It would be more reason to make her keep the baby, as the baby would be part of both her children. eewww!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: October 24, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »

... there is a REASON Lee has refused a dna test and also there is a REASON that Cindy-mom has not lashed out at the media about rumors that her son has been bonking her daughter.  IMO, that reason is because there is some truth to it all...... JMO Smile

TexasBarMom

As far as I know ... other than Lee Padilla in ONE media report ... the media has been silent on this issue.

There is NOTHING for Cindy and George to lash out at.

It has been some posters on internet forums that have claimed Lee Anthony could be/is the father of Caylee without providing any credible backup.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  False rumors of this magnitude have the ability to destroy lives.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 24, 2008, 01:04:41 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.

But what about the people who own the shovel?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: October 24, 2008, 01:05:02 PM »

HELLO?!?!

My thoughts on that too Rob!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: October 24, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »

Hi Fellow Monkeys!  I was just going back looking at documents & discovered the Summary of the Compaq laptop computer.  4th paragraph states:

"An MSWord document entitled "diary of days.doc" was bookmarked.  The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am.  The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence/Documents folder.  The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.  Also bookmarked were several web page entries for Bill Pay for the account "Casey Anthony, account number 04985420-001-04" for payment of a cell phone bill."

Found it interesting so I looked up GENTIVA Corporation.  Appears it's a Home Health Services company.  Where did she come up with that?  Does it coinside with a company Cindy may work with?  Thought you all might find it interesting as well.

Was she using Cindy's computer or do you think Cindy authored "Diary of Days"?
  According to the Computer Forensics Report it states that Sgt John Allen advised the writer that it would be in the best interest of the investigation to obtain a search warrant for the HP desktop computer belonging to George and Cindy.  So I'd say that the "Diary of Days" was on Casey's Compaq laptop.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: October 24, 2008, 01:06:48 PM »

I got a pretty bog hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

Monken.... I think that we all need to remember that when a poster posts info with no back-up we should take it with the proverbial bag of salt that Old Fart is always producing...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #810 on: October 24, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »

probably, it was created on Cindy's laptop and that's who the laptop was registered to.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: October 24, 2008, 01:07:20 PM »

May just me but the disturbing thing that I kept reading was all the evidence pointed to decomposition but the HIGH levels of chloroform present --along with the fact they kept saying oxygen deprived characteristics?  does this mean she was strangled or I don't even want to repeat what is going through my head right now.
Wouldn't a drowning be oxygen deprived as well?

No that just means that there was little oxygen in the sample.

What would be the significance of the amount of oxygen in the sample? Trying to understand.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #812 on: October 24, 2008, 01:07:49 PM »

HELLO?!?!

My thoughts on that too Rob!

Could be, but LE had better rule out the neighbor that received the shovel back from Casey, and the officers that retrieved it for evidence.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 24, 2008, 01:08:41 PM »

Here is an analysis of a poster at WS who has a relative who is in his last year in college studying forensic pathology.....Not saying it is gospel, but sounds about right to me....

Ok, he says about the 2.6 days. It appears as if this body was placed in the enclosed space of the trunk directly after death and left there in an unsealed container for 2 to 3 days per the test results. The body then could have remained in the enclosed space but was then placed in a recepticle to carry it, halting the decomp process on the fibers of the carpet in the trunk.

Many hairs were found, ONE with the death band/ The hair withthe death band also showed Chloroform in small traces. Interesting about the amout of Chloroform in the trunk, decomp DOES contain Chloroform but in miniscle amounts. With these results it shows someone had to have put pure choloroform in the trunk.

About the gasoline. It could only come in those levels if spilled or poured in the trunk, no way those vapors came from open containers, period. Which indicates to him that someone tried to clean with this agent.

The fact that there were 5 elements only found in human decomp is normal for this type of testing. Many of the agents WILL be similar to animals but will have other compounds that point to animal cadavers, NO other animal compounds were found, which concludes that this decomp can ONLY be human.

I asked abotu the sushi theroy so loved by some, he laughed at me. He said there is NO POSSIBLE way any of these compounds that point to human decomp come from fish, why do you think they compared it to a pig? The pig make-up is the closest to human found in the environment and NO OTHER pig elements were found ruling out a pig, where the hell do I get shushi from anyway? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard (says him).

He also asked who *I* did in.... Nice.

He doesn't follow this case at all but said it's obvios to him that *whomever this Caylee is* she is dead, he body was in the car without being placed in any bag or anything for 2-3 days and choloroform was used either on her or in the trunk. Hair won't normally have cloroform in it even in trace amounts due to death so unless a trace amount was spilled on it it was chemically induced as in ingested prior to death, even more than once.

He said he'd like to see the fiber samples which would most likely contain skin samples from fluids that they can pull DNA from.

Ok, that's what I got before he had to leave.

Hope this helps!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73720&page=11

Great find Cubbee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: October 24, 2008, 01:09:05 PM »

I did that and now how do I get it to my post?  Stop laughing everyone. 

YOU'RE worried about everyone laughing? Heck, I'M the one leading you through this archaic excercise!!! 

Save it as a picture, then upload to Photobucket and post.

Oh that's right and you do tend to cause a ruckus among us novice monkeys.  I have seen your work...it's the evil twin...I know, I know.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: October 24, 2008, 01:09:54 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

COULD A MOD PLEASE CHANGE THE BOG TO BIG???? Thank you and sorry about that.

Done. 

Thank you CBB!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 24, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »

Here is an analysis of a poster at WS who has a relative who is in his last year in college studying forensic pathology.....Not saying it is gospel, but sounds about right to me....

Ok, he says about the 2.6 days. It appears as if this body was placed in the enclosed space of the trunk directly after death and left there in an unsealed container for 2 to 3 days per the test results. The body then could have remained in the enclosed space but was then placed in a recepticle to carry it, halting the decomp process on the fibers of the carpet in the trunk.

Many hairs were found, ONE with the death band/ The hair withthe death band also showed Chloroform in small traces. Interesting about the amout of Chloroform in the trunk, decomp DOES contain Chloroform but in miniscle amounts. With these results it shows someone had to have put pure choloroform in the trunk.

About the gasoline. It could only come in those levels if spilled or poured in the trunk, no way those vapors came from open containers, period. Which indicates to him that someone tried to clean with this agent.

The fact that there were 5 elements only found in human decomp is normal for this type of testing. Many of the agents WILL be similar to animals but will have other compounds that point to animal cadavers, NO other animal compounds were found, which concludes that this decomp can ONLY be human.

I asked abotu the sushi theroy so loved by some, he laughed at me. He said there is NO POSSIBLE way any of these compounds that point to human decomp come from fish, why do you think they compared it to a pig? The pig make-up is the closest to human found in the environment and NO OTHER pig elements were found ruling out a pig, where the hell do I get shushi from anyway? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard (says him).

He also asked who *I* did in.... Nice.

He doesn't follow this case at all but said it's obvios to him that *whomever this Caylee is* she is dead, he body was in the car without being placed in any bag or anything for 2-3 days and choloroform was used either on her or in the trunk. Hair won't normally have cloroform in it even in trace amounts due to death so unless a trace amount was spilled on it it was chemically induced as in ingested prior to death, even more than once.

He said he'd like to see the fiber samples which would most likely contain skin samples from fluids that they can pull DNA from.

Ok, that's what I got before he had to leave.

Hope this helps!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73720&page=11

Great find Cubbee!

Thanks mammy...but what the hell is the sushi theory....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #817 on: October 24, 2008, 01:11:25 PM »

... there is a REASON Lee has refused a dna test and also there is a REASON that Cindy-mom has not lashed out at the media about rumors that her son has been bonking her daughter.  IMO, that reason is because there is some truth to it all...... JMO Smile

TexasBarMom

As far as I know ... other than Lee Padilla in ONE media report ... the media has been silent on this issue.

There is NOTHING for Cindy and George to lash out at.

It has been some posters on internet forums that have claimed Lee Anthony could be/is the father of Caylee without providing any credible backup.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  False rumors of this magnitude have the ability to destroy lives.

Janet

I respect your opinion on this - we are all just pretty much re-hashing what we have heard and trying to make sense of it all.  My brain takes it all in and comes out with a possible answer, and your brain takes it all in and comes out with something different Smile   That's probably as good as it gets until we get more evidence. 

As for destroying lives - <cough>  well I think Casey killing her daughter has pretty much taken care of that for all of the Anthonys.  And I for one don't think bonking your brother is nearly as bad as killing your daughter.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 24, 2008, 01:11:58 PM »

HELLO?!?!

I saw that! I was confused at first by what it meant but yeah that would definelty mean that the witness who saw Casey with another man that day was right on.

!~*Mar*~!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: October 24, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »

Do we know if the neighbor that loaned Casey the shovel gave a DNA sample?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.