April 19, 2024, 10:37:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383545 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: October 24, 2008, 01:12:16 PM »

May just me but the disturbing thing that I kept reading was all the evidence pointed to decomposition but the HIGH levels of chloroform present --along with the fact they kept saying oxygen deprived characteristics?  does this mean she was strangled or I don't even want to repeat what is going through my head right now.
Wouldn't a drowning be oxygen deprived as well?

No that just means that there was little oxygen in the sample.

What would be the significance of the amount of oxygen in the sample? Trying to understand.

Not much actually.  Remember it was an air sample from the trunk..oxygen depletion can happen under all kinds of circumstances.  Some chemicals...aka chloroform...can deplete oxygen in the air when competing for space. There was also various test performed both aerobic and anaerobic.  That is one with access to oxygen and one that is not.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: October 24, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »

Fox on case in 3 minutes...prolly SOS...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: October 24, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »

UPDATE ON FOX IN 3 MINUTES

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: October 24, 2008, 01:12:49 PM »

HELLO?!?!

NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS ->

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.

I agree 100%.

Rob ... I believe that the reason that Lee Anthony objected to a lie detector test and a DNA test is because ... out of a misguided love/loyalty for his sister ... he may have assisted in the disposal of his niece's remains.

Janet
________

George Anthony Set To Testify Against Casey In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 6:11 am EDT October 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT October 13, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: October 24, 2008, 01:13:10 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.

My thoughts on that too Rob!

Could be, but LE had better rule out the neighbor that received the shovel back from Casey, and the officers that retrieved it for evidence.

Casey also had access to the shovel in their shed. And had broken in several times. I am not convinced this shovel is the neighbor's.

Cindy TOLD you all that George's DNA will be found because he cut his hand and was sweating. She also told you that George moved a plant to the other side of the yard.

George was digging. She told you that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: October 24, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Rob, I am also surprised nobody commented on that. I guess it could also belong to the owner of the shovel. The next door neighbor. It was in the sticky label on the shovel so it could come from anyone that came in contact with that shovel or if she stored it in the trunk it could have been picked up from the trunk but we can pretty much determine it can be from an accomplice as well and could not be refuted because nobody has admitted to being in contact with the shovel innocently.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: October 24, 2008, 01:13:42 PM »

Also, not that anyone is paying any attention to me, our family has their own graveyard.  I don't think the names are even written down.  There was no caskets, no perservatives, no headstones, nothing......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: October 24, 2008, 01:14:10 PM »

Here is an analysis of a poster at WS who has a relative who is in his last year in college studying forensic pathology.....Not saying it is gospel, but sounds about right to me....

Ok, he says about the 2.6 days. It appears as if this body was placed in the enclosed space of the trunk directly after death and left there in an unsealed container for 2 to 3 days per the test results. The body then could have remained in the enclosed space but was then placed in a recepticle to carry it, halting the decomp process on the fibers of the carpet in the trunk.

Many hairs were found, ONE with the death band/ The hair withthe death band also showed Chloroform in small traces. Interesting about the amout of Chloroform in the trunk, decomp DOES contain Chloroform but in miniscle amounts. With these results it shows someone had to have put pure choloroform in the trunk.

About the gasoline. It could only come in those levels if spilled or poured in the trunk, no way those vapors came from open containers, period. Which indicates to him that someone tried to clean with this agent.

The fact that there were 5 elements only found in human decomp is normal for this type of testing. Many of the agents WILL be similar to animals but will have other compounds that point to animal cadavers, NO other animal compounds were found, which concludes that this decomp can ONLY be human.

I asked abotu the sushi theroy so loved by some, he laughed at me. He said there is NO POSSIBLE way any of these compounds that point to human decomp come from fish, why do you think they compared it to a pig? The pig make-up is the closest to human found in the environment and NO OTHER pig elements were found ruling out a pig, where the hell do I get shushi from anyway? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard (says him).

He also asked who *I* did in.... Nice.

He doesn't follow this case at all but said it's obvios to him that *whomever this Caylee is* she is dead, he body was in the car without being placed in any bag or anything for 2-3 days and choloroform was used either on her or in the trunk. Hair won't normally have cloroform in it even in trace amounts due to death so unless a trace amount was spilled on it it was chemically induced as in ingested prior to death, even more than once.

He said he'd like to see the fiber samples which would most likely contain skin samples from fluids that they can pull DNA from.

Ok, that's what I got before he had to leave.

Hope this helps!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73720&page=11

Great find Cubbee!

Thanks mammy...but what the hell is the sushi theory....

I'm not sure, but took it to mean from dead fish.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: October 24, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »

... there is a REASON Lee has refused a dna test and also there is a REASON that Cindy-mom has not lashed out at the media about rumors that her son has been bonking her daughter.  IMO, that reason is because there is some truth to it all...... JMO Smile

TexasBarMom

As far as I know ... other than Lee Padilla in ONE media report ... the media has been silent on this issue.

There is NOTHING for Cindy and George to lash out at.

It has been some posters on internet forums that have claimed Lee Anthony could be/is the father of Caylee without providing any credible backup.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  False rumors of this magnitude have the ability to destroy lives.

Janet

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #829 on: October 24, 2008, 01:14:36 PM »

I did that and now how do I get it to my post?  Stop laughing everyone. 

YOU'RE worried about everyone laughing? Heck, I'M the one leading you through this archaic excercise!!! 

Save it as a picture, then upload to Photobucket and post.

Oh that's right and you do tend to cause a ruckus among us novice monkeys.  I have seen your work...it's the evil twin...I know, I know.

Am I to assume it didn't work since you took the time to bring up my slight imperfections... uh, I mean my evil twin's imperfections??

I'm thinking Klaas is watching this and just letting us flounder around!  We're probably making her day!

Klaas posted the top of page 23 for you, in case you missed it! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: October 24, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »

I got a pretty bog hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

Monken.... I think that we all need to remember that when a poster posts info with no back-up we should take it with the proverbial bag of salt that Old Fart is always producing...

And that would include everyone, except LE.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: October 24, 2008, 01:16:25 PM »

They wouldn't refute that if they knew it would come out at the trial.  They can refute the limited evidence released at this point but parentage would be hard to deny.  There has been nothing refuted on the allegations that Lee is possibly or in Padillas' certainty that Lee is the father.  That is a damaging allegation that would open Padilla up to lawsuits imo.  Now, the female bounty hunter in the house may have also found out this information don't forget.

mmmmm hmmmmm, what Russ said....

I found Cindy posting on one of the local news websites.  I was pretty sure it was her.  I asked that question.  She never denied but seemed bothered by it.  She called me a stupid child.  Anyway, she left after that and would not answer the question.  I am fairly certain that Lee being the father explains everything and more.

I posted this to LP at his site.

Lee being the father is really the only explanation that I have been able to discern that would explain everything in totality. I would venture to add that any abuse of that nature by the brother would have begun while he still lived at home. If so, this may have been happening when she was still in high school

It would explain the following:
1. A seemingly shy, quiet, smart, young girl dropping suddenly out of high school.
2. Denial by her and the family that she was pregnant at her brothers wedding at 7 months pregnant.
3. A slippery path to sociopathy starting with the abandonment of her job where she was employee of the year.
4. Resentment towards Caylee and her mother, evolving into murder as the sociopathy took over.
5. The family enabling her out of shame to lie, steal, and cheat. Guilt.
6. Her promiscuity after Caylee was born. (Typical of abuse victims)
7. Her closeness with her abuser.
8. Her mother saying she was protecting the family.
9. Lee trying to stop the third 911 call.
10. Lee trying to handle the investigation.
11. Lee convincing Cindy and George to not take polygraghs.
12. The family's numerous stories of who the father is and Casey's choice to invoke sympathy by saying the father died coming to Caylee's birthday.
13. The family regrouping and circling the wagons following the third 911 call.
14. Lee refusing to take a DNA test.
15. Cindy saying Casey would be mother of the year when she really meant that she would be mother of the year by proxy by protecting Casey and Lee.
16. The continued obfuscation of Law Enforcement and lies to the media.
17. Lee disappearing from everywhere following the subpoena for DNA being served.
18. George leaving the house and living with parents around the time Caylee was brought home and the filing for divorce. Was he ashamed of Lee?
19. Lee not coming around before this when George was home.
20. The name - Cay-Lee - named by Cindy when Cindy was the first to hold the child.

These are twenty things this scenario explains to a degree, does not excuse, off the top of my head. I am sure others could add to the list. If it is true, then there is a deep dark secret that the family is protecting. Cindy has no choice because she has lost Caylee, had almost lost her husband because of it, and now will lose Casey and Lee's life will never be the same. There are rumors, unsubstantiated that Mallory has broke it off although I don't think that is true.

A theory is that Cindy found out Lee was the father around the 7th month of the pregnancy. She tried to keep her family intact by pushing the responsibility of the child on Casey and to keep the secret. Lee was allowed to help the family but never allowed to be the other parent, meanwhile George took it hard and wanted out. Cindy is dominant, and in her hopes to keep the family together she allowed Casey to lie, steal, cheat, and run amok. This was out of guilt that culminated in an argument over her stealing from Cindy's parents. Casey had already been planning an out. She wanted to either fake a kidnapping, or get rid of Caylee to earn her parents first position, the one that the incestuous child took from her. She resented Caylee. She resented her mother. When the argument happened, she put her plan in action, killed the kid, and then tried to run to California. Time ran out. She never got out. Her parents still feel burdened to her for the actions they took forcing the responsibility on her for.

Now, I am fairly confident Mallory is still with Lee.  I can understand that if she is pregnant.  There are plenty more things that would be explained if Lee is the father. 

I think this is the post of the day~~

It all makes sense doesnt it?
BTW, The employer addy on Cindy's Fla nsg license on Semoran is the same addy for Gentiva Home Health Services..
sorry for the stack

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: October 24, 2008, 01:17:24 PM »

I got a pretty bog hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

Monken.... I think that we all need to remember that when a poster posts info with no back-up we should take it with the proverbial bag of salt that Old Fart is always producing...

Yep.... the rest is just speculation to me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: October 24, 2008, 01:17:54 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

This article from the wesh website may help some of us to understand what the results mean that we rec'd today 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: October 24, 2008, 01:18:03 PM »

The key to a successful prosecution here is going to hinge on whether the prosecutor can explain, but way of witnesses, lab personal and various experts the details in this report in simple and concise terms.  You have to make the jury understand that the report clearly says all the necessary components of HUMAN decomp were present in that trunk.  They have to understand that Casey Anthony had a dead body of a HUMAN being in the trunk at some point prior to testing.  Then they have to establish a timeline for the events happening that can back up the evidence and fit into the time frame.  It's tedious and can be boring, but the bottom line is....

there was a decomposing HUMAN in the trunk.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: October 24, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »

HELLO?!?!

My thoughts on that too Rob!

Could be, but LE had better rule out the neighbor that received the shovel back from Casey, and the officers that retrieved it for evidence.

Casey also had access to the shovel in their shed. And had broken in several times. I am not convinced this shovel is the neighbor's.

Cindy TOLD you all that George's DNA will be found because he cut his hand and was sweating. She also told you that George moved a plant to the other side of the yard.

George was digging. She told you that.

I think you are right!! Cindy really does talk alot. We should all listen closer!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: October 24, 2008, 01:18:13 PM »

Hi Fellow Monkeys!  I was just going back looking at documents & discovered the Summary of the Compaq laptop computer.  4th paragraph states:

"An MSWord document entitled "diary of days.doc" was bookmarked.  The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am.  The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence/Documents folder.  The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.  Also bookmarked were several web page entries for Bill Pay for the account "Casey Anthony, account number 04985420-001-04" for payment of a cell phone bill."

Found it interesting so I looked up GENTIVA Corporation.  Appears it's a Home Health Services company.  Where did she come up with that?  Does it coinside with a company Cindy may work with?  Thought you all might find it interesting as well.

Gentiva Corporation is definately the company Cindy works/worked for.  Believe you can verify in the first doc dump.  It was on her statement, on one of her statements anyway.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: October 24, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »

Yep.... the rest is just speculation to me...

OOOOPPPPSSS....cept a few who I trust their word is good as gold...Red, Tim Miller to name a few...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: October 24, 2008, 01:19:00 PM »

What about the semen that was supposedly found in the trunk?Another false rumor?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: October 24, 2008, 01:19:05 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Please do NOT slam other posters....she is not here to respond to your statement...you promise, huh....we we have already figured that out...so your promsie isnt too earth shattering.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.