April 24, 2024, 04:22:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383734 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: October 24, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »

I did that and now how do I get it to my post?  Stop laughing everyone. 

YOU'RE worried about everyone laughing? Heck, I'M the one leading you through this archaic excercise!!! 

Save it as a picture, then upload to Photobucket and post.

Oh that's right and you do tend to cause a ruckus among us novice monkeys.  I have seen your work...it's the evil twin...I know, I know.

Am I to assume it didn't work since you took the time to bring up my slight imperfections... uh, I mean my evil twin's imperfections??

I'm thinking Klaas is watching this and just letting us flounder around!  We're probably making her day!

Klaas posted the top of page 23 for you, in case you missed it! 

Didn't work and I did miss it...Going to find it. BRB. Thanks.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: October 24, 2008, 01:19:22 PM »

Wanna bet that what JB has to explain so that we all finally 'understand' means that he may throw Lee under the bus to keep crazy from the needle..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: October 24, 2008, 01:20:06 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

I don't want to get anybody mad and that was not the intent. I know she has a good heart and wants to help. Stating my opinion is not uncalled for. I made it known it was my opinion and that is my right to express. I know a thing or 2 about HH that you guys may not.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: October 24, 2008, 01:20:19 PM »

... there is a REASON Lee has refused a dna test and also there is a REASON that Cindy-mom has not lashed out at the media about rumors that her son has been bonking her daughter.  IMO, that reason is because there is some truth to it all...... JMO Smile

TexasBarMom

As far as I know ... other than Lee Padilla in ONE media report ... the media has been silent on this issue.

There is NOTHING for Cindy and George to lash out at.

It has been some posters on internet forums that have claimed Lee Anthony could be/is the father of Caylee without providing any credible backup.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  False rumors of this magnitude have the ability to destroy lives.

Janet

I respect your opinion on this - we are all just pretty much re-hashing what we have heard and trying to make sense of it all.  My brain takes it all in and comes out with a possible answer, and your brain takes it all in and comes out with something different Smile   That's probably as good as it gets until we get more evidence. 

As for destroying lives - <cough>  well I think Casey killing her daughter has pretty much taken care of that for all of the Anthonys.  And I for one don't think bonking your brother is nearly as bad as killing your daughter.

I agree.  However ... Lee Anthony does not deserve to be the subject of a false rumor of this magnitude.  I believe that Lee Anthony ... out of a misguided love/loyalty ... for his sister may have assisted her in disposing of his niece's remains but ... I do not believe that he participated in Caylee's demise.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #844 on: October 24, 2008, 01:20:54 PM »

The key to a successful prosecution here is going to hinge on whether the prosecutor can explain, but way of witnesses, lab personal and various experts the details in this report in simple and concise terms.  You have to make the jury understand that the report clearly says all the necessary components of HUMAN decomp were present in that trunk.  They have to understand that Casey Anthony had a dead body of a HUMAN being in the trunk at some point prior to testing.  Then they have to establish a timeline for the events happening that can back up the evidence and fit into the time frame.  It's tedious and can be boring, but the bottom line is....

there was a decomposing HUMAN in the trunk.

Yes, and well said. Exactly.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: October 24, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1483

The Casey Anthony Saga: Forensics Evidence Report Revealed
Posted by Sean Krause on October 24th, 2008

The FBI forensic experts who looked at the hair samples found in the trunk have some damaging evidence against Casey Anthony.

All the hair samples were a confirmed match on the shovel & in the trunk of Casey’s car. The shovel, if you remember correctly, plays a significant role because it was the shovel she used to borrow from her neighbor.

It’s nothing we didn’t already know but the facts remain, with all of this mounting evidence, is the Anthony family’s position still going to remain that Caylee Anthony is still alive? It’s not everyday you find a hair sample on a shovel, unless your using it to bury a body. The sad thing is the hair sample is a confirmed match.

Let’s not also forget confirmation on the chloroform.

Again, we knew all of this, but there are some still holding out hope. The FBI has done an exceptional job, all of the gifted individuals who are able to understand what to do & find out the truth. I applaud their efforts.

While we were waiting for the forensics report to come in, we do have a forensic expert who will be coming on next week, her schedule didn’t allow us to prepare for an interview but we will have that for you next week.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: October 24, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »

HELLO?!?!

NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS ->

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.

My thoughts on that too Rob!

I too think this would be the reason for wanting Lee's DNA and not for paternity reasons but JMO

also- ignore my previous post about the myspace thing (I'm confident everyone ignored me anyway (thankfully!)
It was Eric ? stated by Cindy as the father-
but I found the page I was looking for and it turned out I was wrong about Jesus being mentioned

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: October 24, 2008, 01:21:43 PM »

Where is Old Fart, with his bags of salt?????

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: October 24, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.

Could be, but LE had better rule out the neighbor that received the shovel back from Casey, and the officers that retrieved it for evidence.

Casey also had access to the shovel in their shed. And had broken in several times. I am not convinced this shovel is the neighbor's.

Cindy TOLD you all that George's DNA will be found because he cut his hand and was sweating. She also told you that George moved a plant to the other side of the yard.

George was digging. She told you that.

I think you are right!! Cindy really does talk alot. We should all listen closer!! 

Hi littleone 

Ya know, when confronted with evidence, the actual criminal or an enabler will try to innocently explain away that evidence. In Cin Cin's case - it was a preemptive strike. She volunteered THAT  info, no one forced her.

she knows the entire story of what happened to Caylee, who did it, and who helped her.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: October 24, 2008, 01:22:47 PM »

Wanna bet that what JB has to explain so that we all finally 'understand' means that he may throw Lee under the bus to keep crazy from the needle..

If it is revealed through credible backup that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie ... I suspect that both the prosecution and the defence will use this to their respective advantages.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: October 24, 2008, 01:22:54 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

Please do NOT slam other posters....she is not here to respond to your statement...you promise, huh....we we have already figured that out...so your promsie isnt too earth shattering.   

You guys really over-react to the smallest statement. I did not slam her. I simply stated my opinion and I will not respond to another post about this. I DO NOT have to defend my own opinions. Its my right.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: October 24, 2008, 01:23:56 PM »

I think the hair that was stuck on the shovel label could just be a red herring 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: October 24, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »

HELLO?!?!

I too think this would be the reason for wanting Lee's DNA and not for paternity reasons but JMO

also- ignore my previous post about the myspace thing (I'm confident everyone ignored me anyway (thankfully!)
It was Eric ? stated by Cindy as the father-
but I found the page I was looking for and it turned out I was wrong about Jesus being mentioned

Do we know if Eric gave DNA to LE or even give a statement??
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: October 24, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Could be, but LE had better rule out the neighbor that received the shovel back from Casey, and the officers that retrieved it for evidence.

Casey also had access to the shovel in their shed. And had broken in several times. I am not convinced this shovel is the neighbor's.

Cindy TOLD you all that George's DNA will be found because he cut his hand and was sweating. She also told you that George moved a plant to the other side of the yard.

George was digging. She told you that.

I think you are right!! Cindy really does talk alot. We should all listen closer!! 

Hi littleone 

Ya know, when confronted with evidence, the actual criminal or an enabler will try to innocently explain away that evidence. In Cin Cin's case - it was a preemptive strike. She volunteered THAT  info, no one forced her.

she knows the entire story of what happened to Caylee, who did it, and who helped her.

Why do we have monkey no no...but no monkey yes yes?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #854 on: October 24, 2008, 01:24:58 PM »

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

I don't want to get anybody mad and that was not the intent. I know she has a good heart and wants to help. Stating my opinion is not uncalled for. I made it known it was my opinion and that is my right to express. I know a thing or 2 about HH that you guys may not.

Well, since we don't, let's just keep the personal stuff out of it, and make our point. The rest of us can come to our own conclusions about who is right or wrong based on what is posted. Not mad, just trying to keep it clean.

That's more than a suggestion, BTW. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: October 24, 2008, 01:25:57 PM »

Per Lala's request - upper part of page 23 of the report:

You can not explain the chloroform...no way...no how! 

You can either say Casey was searching the internet for methods of making it or she had a HUMAN in her trunk that was decomposing.  That is clearly evident in this part.  Those particular chemicals are consistently related to HUMAN decomp. 

Either Casey was planning to use the chloroform to drug Caylee or she had a dead body in her trunk that gave off chloroform.  Either way...chloroform was present...now ask yourself....or better yet ask Casey why is that???  A competent jury can make no other assumptions.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: October 24, 2008, 01:26:25 PM »

Please do NOT slam other posters....she is not here to respond to your statement...you promise, huh....we we have already figured that out...so your promsie isnt too earth shattering.   

_____

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: October 24, 2008, 01:26:26 PM »

If it is revealed through credible backup that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie ... I suspect that both the prosecution and the defence will use this to their respective advantages.

Janet

If I was involved in this type of speculation, I would be making a statement.  I can't state that Lee is the father 100%, but there are many things that sure point that way, IMO.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: October 24, 2008, 01:27:13 PM »

Also, not that anyone is paying any attention to me, our family has their own graveyard.  I don't think the names are even written down.  There was no caskets, no perservatives, no headstones, nothing......

I have noticed that alot of People in Kentucky have their own graveyards. I thought it was very weird but its not to them.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #859 on: October 24, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »

Cubbee:
no no
   yes yes

I wish we had a bigger monkey face for it, but we do have this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.