March 28, 2024, 06:19:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 381579 times)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: October 24, 2008, 01:28:27 PM »

Also, not that anyone is paying any attention to me, our family has their own graveyard.  I don't think the names are even written down.  There was no caskets, no perservatives, no headstones, nothing......

I'm going to go ahead and say that's got a certain "creepy factor" to it...

Here (on a military base in GA), they had to hault excavations and constructions due to the large amount of bodies that were found in the ground. It was said that they dated back to probably the plague days here...or something like that. i dont remember exactly.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: October 24, 2008, 01:28:57 PM »

HELLO?!?!

NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS ->

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.

My thoughts on that too Rob!

I too think this would be the reason for wanting Lee's DNA and not for paternity reasons but JMO

also- ignore my previous post about the myspace thing (I'm confident everyone ignored me anyway (thankfully!)
It was Eric ? stated by Cindy as the father-
but I found the page I was looking for and it turned out I was wrong about Jesus being mentioned

Do we know if Eric gave DNA to LE or even give a statement??

I have no idea. Does anyone have access to a yearbook from Casey's earlier years in school. Maybe we could figure out who this Eric is that she is talking about. Supposedly this guy moved to KY or somewhere before graduation so maybe a Jr. High yearbook.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 24, 2008, 01:29:11 PM »

I got a pretty bog hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

Monken.... I think that we all need to remember that when a poster posts info with no back-up we should take it with the proverbial bag of salt that Old Fart is always producing...

And that would include everyone, except LE.

Yep.... the rest is just speculation to me...

OOOOPPPPSSS....cept a few who I trust their word is good as gold...Red, Tim Miller to name a few...

I Agree, Thanks Cubbee, BBl!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: October 24, 2008, 01:29:22 PM »

Hi Fellow Monkeys!  I was just going back looking at documents & discovered the Summary of the Compaq laptop computer.  4th paragraph states:

"An MSWord document entitled "diary of days.doc" was bookmarked.  The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am.  The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence/Documents folder.  The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.  Also bookmarked were several web page entries for Bill Pay for the account "Casey Anthony, account number 04985420-001-04" for payment of a cell phone bill."

Found it interesting so I looked up GENTIVA Corporation.  Appears it's a Home Health Services company.  Where did she come up with that?  Does it coinside with a company Cindy may work with?  Thought you all might find it interesting as well.

Gentiva Corporation is definately the company Cindy works/worked for.  Believe you can verify in the first doc dump.  It was on her statement, on one of her statements anyway.
Okay, thanks for the info.  I'd just thought that Casey had done the "Diary of Days" document? 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: October 24, 2008, 01:29:29 PM »

Per Lala's request - upper part of page 23 of the report:

You can not explain the chloroform...no way...no how! 

You can either say Casey was searching the internet for methods of making it or she had a HUMAN in her trunk that was decomposing.  That is clearly evident in this part.  Those particular chemicals are consistently related to HUMAN decomp. 

Either Casey was planning to use the chloroform to drug Caylee or she had a dead body in her trunk that gave off chloroform.  Either way...chloroform was present...now ask yourself....or better yet ask Casey why is that???  A competent jury can make no other assumptions.

I think this is the thing that the jury will focus on. They will see that Casey searched for it first and then it ended up being connected with a DEAD BODY in the same persons car that did the search. What are the odds of that??
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: October 24, 2008, 01:29:36 PM »

Also, not that anyone is paying any attention to me, our family has their own graveyard.  I don't think the names are even written down.  There was no caskets, no perservatives, no headstones, nothing......

I have noticed that alot of People in Kentucky have their own graveyards. I thought it was very weird but its not to them.

I live in Indiana and some older families have them here too.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: October 24, 2008, 01:30:43 PM »

Casey also had access to the shovel in their shed. And had broken in several times. I am not convinced this shovel is the neighbor's.

Cindy TOLD you all that George's DNA will be found because he cut his hand and was sweating. She also told you that George moved a plant to the other side of the yard.

George was digging. She told you that.

Rob, do you think that Cindy was possibly setting up a plausible explaination before his DNA was found? What are your thoughts on that? I still tend to believe that Lee would have helped in the disposal instead of George, but who knows.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: October 24, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.

I too think this would be the reason for wanting Lee's DNA and not for paternity reasons but JMO

also- ignore my previous post about the myspace thing (I'm confident everyone ignored me anyway (thankfully!)
but I found the page I was looking for and it turned out I was wrong about Jesus being mentioned

I have no idea. Does anyone have access to a yearbook from Casey's earlier years in school. Maybe we could figure out who this Eric is that she is talking about. Supposedly this guy moved to KY or somewhere before graduation so maybe a Jr. High yearbook.

I don't have the interviews saved but does anyone know if there was an interview released from an Eric or is he dead as well. I think someone found his OBITUARY fro a newspaper clipping.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 24, 2008, 01:31:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

This article from the wesh website may help some of us to understand what the results mean that we rec'd today 

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #869 on: October 24, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »

I agree.  However ... Lee Anthony does not deserve to be the subject of a false rumor of this magnitude.  I believe that Lee Anthony ... out of a misguided love/loyalty ... for his sister may have assisted her in disposing of his niece's remains but ... I do not believe that he participated in Caylee's demise.

Janet

I agree, he doesn't - which is why one would think he would do everything in his power to put that rumor to bed - but he has not.  And in fact he refused dna testing.  We don't yet know what that means.  I for one do not believe he had anything to do with the death or disposal of Caylee. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: October 24, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »

Is this all they are dumping today?
Waaaa  I thought there would be more 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: October 24, 2008, 01:32:45 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!!!

I'm just hopping in here for the first time today and have been trying to get caught up.  I have read the reports that were released today and I have to tell you that I got a bit gloomy while reading.  There were just too many words throughout that made me uneasy....words like comparable, similar, could be, not conclusive.  Anyone else agree?   As for the hair on the shovel....it was less than 1/4" in length.  Guess that would probably indicate a man's hair.  Also noticed the reference to Blue Star.  Was that a cleaner that GA used in the car???
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: October 24, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

HELLO?!?!

I don't have the interviews saved but does anyone know if there was an interview released from an Eric or is he dead as well. I think someone found his OBITUARY fro a newspaper clipping.

from wftv:

"Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric."

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: October 24, 2008, 01:32:52 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Hi.  Eric is dead.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #874 on: October 24, 2008, 01:32:59 PM »

Gotta run out for a bit but it's been fun, I'll try to catch up this afternoon 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 24, 2008, 01:33:32 PM »

CBB and Lala's - OT

I haven't tried this one but it's worth looking into as a free screen capture software. 

http://kingkongcapture.com/
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: October 24, 2008, 01:34:46 PM »

Casey also had access to the shovel in their shed. And had broken in several times. I am not convinced this shovel is the neighbor's.

Cindy TOLD you all that George's DNA will be found because he cut his hand and was sweating. She also told you that George moved a plant to the other side of the yard.

George was digging. She told you that.

Rob, do you think that Cindy was possibly setting up a plausible explaination before his DNA was found? What are your thoughts on that? I still tend to believe that Lee would have helped in the disposal instead of George, but who knows.

whoops Rob, you actually answered this as I was typing..LOL.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: October 24, 2008, 01:34:52 PM »

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  False rumors of this magnitude have the ability to destroy lives.

Janet

Thank you Janet for being a voice of reason in this until we have more info.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: October 24, 2008, 01:35:53 PM »

Cubbee:
no no
   yes yes

I wish we had a bigger monkey face for it, but we do have this one.

Thankies...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: October 24, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »

Per Lala's request - upper part of page 23 of the report:

You can not explain the chloroform...no way...no how! 

You can either say Casey was searching the internet for methods of making it or she had a HUMAN in her trunk that was decomposing.  That is clearly evident in this part.  Those particular chemicals are consistently related to HUMAN decomp. 

Either Casey was planning to use the chloroform to drug Caylee or she had a dead body in her trunk that gave off chloroform.  Either way...chloroform was present...now ask yourself....or better yet ask Casey why is that???  A competent jury can make no other assumptions.

I think this is the thing that the jury will focus on. They will see that Casey searched for it first and then it ended up being connected with a DEAD BODY in the same persons car that did the search. What are the odds of that??

Further reading through the rest of the report shows where they eliminated any chance of animal decomp...no squirrels.    They clearly and precisely show each chemical tested and then point out why it can not be an animal that is not of the HUMAN genome.  Caylee was in that trunk and she was dead.

I think Casey killed her trying to render her unconscious.  I still believe it was an accident in the sense that she only wanted her to sleep and not die.  When she found her dead she cracked...she carried her around in her trunk until she could decide what to do.  I have tried to put myself in her place several times and I can see her doing this.  What do you do?  You just killed your child and you know there is no way to fix it?  If you think like Casey you do exactly what she did.  I find it all very very sad and so preventable...there is a lot of blame to go around and the Anthonys will endure each and every moment of this agony for the rest of their lives. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.