April 26, 2024, 11:01:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383834 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 24, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »

HELLO?!?!

NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS ->

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.
Ummm  I'm betting the hair belonged to the owner of the shovel ~ THE Neighbor or member of their family.   

I have been looking for you and your bags of salt OF....

I walked away for a while and come back to this....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: October 24, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »

I agree that the neighbor does seem to appear to be caucasian..

Which neighbor are you talking about?  Because I thought the neighbor with the shovel appeared to be phillipino?

....Janet ~ that is TRUE ~ I have a Pacific-Islander last name (from marriage) and i'm caucasian Smile

....I think you are quite mistaken - JMO 

Brian Burner does not sound like a Phillipino to me.

However ... I have a Japanese last name and ... I am not Japanese ...

Janet

______

Transcript of Brian Burner interview on July 30, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308brianburner/indexGallery.htm

That name does sound American but if someone is adopted or really lots of ways to have a last name that may not be related to your race, Its possible buy you are probably right.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: October 24, 2008, 02:24:52 PM »

Maybe KC was the victim of rape. 

It could be, but it's hard to rape the willing, IMO.

What's wierd to me, is her friends that have known her identify that she was "straight laced", never did any drugs, etc.  What happened to her, why the change?  That's was makes me wonder if she was raped and never got help in dealing with it. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: October 24, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »

LALA - I gave you a big Hear Hear for your post, but it went Poof,       just Pooof!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: October 24, 2008, 02:25:35 PM »

Everyone should read page 22 and 23 Air Sampling summary.

67% known to be associated with decomposition.
Out of 16 compounds....7 were significant HUMAN  decomp chemicals.

Casey Anthony had a decomposing HUMAN body in the trunk of her car! That is the conclusion here...it's there in black and white.  A jury will see that and hear the testimony from the people that performed the tests.

Do wh know if Casey was buying a lot of ICE?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: October 24, 2008, 02:25:44 PM »

If Caylee's father was killed in an automobile accident chances are good that there might have been some insurance money involved. IMO, both C and KC seem to be pretty sharp when it comes to money.  If the father was young, chances are good that Caylee may have been his only child.  Don't you think CA would have attempted to get insurance money, as Caylee would have been the next-of-kin???

Not if he was never declared to be the father.I don't think so and I would doubt someone that young to have a very big insurance policy if any at all..jmo

That is what I would think they would do as money-grubbing as they are. They will do anything to get money and they could prove paternity and get SS benefits for Caylee if the father is deceased even if it hadn't been proven. My Sis's Child was given a DNA test after the father had died and she receives SS benefits because of that.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: October 24, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »

Maybe KC was the victim of rape. 

It could be, but it's hard to rape the willing, IMO.

What's wierd to me, is her friends that have known her identify that she was "straight laced", never did any drugs, etc.  What happened to her, why the change?  That's was makes me wonder if she was raped and never got help in dealing with it. 

Being burdened with a deep dark secret, never getting help for abuse of that nature such as rape, would explain some of the behavior.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: October 24, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »

If Caylee's father was killed in an automobile accident chances are good that there might have been some insurance money involved. IMO, both C and KC seem to be pretty sharp when it comes to money.  If the father was young, chances are good that Caylee may have been his only child.  Don't you think CA would have attempted to get insurance money, as Caylee would have been the next-of-kin???

Not if he was never declared to be the father.I don't think so and I would doubt someone that young to have a very big insurance policy if any at all..jmo

I wasn't thinking that the dad would have a huge life insurance policy but in many cases, especially if he was a passenger, automobile insurance would have come into play....especially where a death was involved.  In many states, auto insurance is mandatory.  If the deceased was a passenger, a lawsuit could have been filed by family on his behalf. 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: October 24, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »

Everyone should read page 22 and 23 Air Sampling summary.

67% known to be associated with decomposition.
Out of 16 compounds....7 were significant HUMAN  decomp chemicals.

Casey Anthony had a decomposing HUMAN body in the trunk of her car! That is the conclusion here...it's there in black and white.  A jury will see that and hear the testimony from the people that performed the tests.

Do wh know if Casey was buying a lot of ICE?

That would be vital to know. That is a key component to making the chloroform properly.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: October 24, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »

Hi.  Eric is dead.

Hi Lurker,

Did you know Eric?

When did he die?

Also welcome , glad you are no longer lurking.

welcome-
yes, please do tell if you have info

Hi.  Thanks for the welcome.
In Cindy's interview, she stated that Eric was the father, but that he had moved, married another woman and started a family.  She said he had died in a car accident.  Also, There was a blog posted on Casey’s myspace that said
RIP Eric James Baker 12/8/83-8/11/07.  I hope that helps.

Just bringing this forward for those who may have missed it.

I also think I read somewhere that Casey said he died while on his way to Caylee's birthday party. Caylee's Bday is on the 9th- which would have been thurs and the 11lth would have been a sat in '07. Not that I believe it- but it could be why Casey tells people he's the father- more drama.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: October 24, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »

Lee is not married, and it was Cindy's brother Rick who said that Casey was obviously pregnant at his wedding but the Anthonys were denying it. 

Concerning the secrecy about the father of Caylee, so many questions arise.  Why be so secretive?  Lots of girls have children out of wedlock these days.  Why telll Jesse he was the father?  The answer had to have been money and/or support, but he was ruled out by a paternity test.  If the father is deceased, Caylee would be entitled to some social security benefits, but Casey would have to provide proof of paternity, I am sure.  It is unlike the Anthonys of overlook help from the father or his family.  Something is strange about the paternity.  Their lying and secrecy is almost paranoid.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: October 24, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »

Lee is not married, and it was Cindy's brother Rick who said that Casey was obviously pregnant at his wedding but the Anthonys were denying it. 

Concerning the secrecy about the father of Caylee, so many questions arise.  Why be so secretive?  Lots of girls have children out of wedlock these days.  Why telll Jesse he was the father?  The answer had to have been money and/or support, but he was ruled out by a paternity test.  If the father is deceased, Caylee would be entitled to some social security benefits, but Casey would have to provide proof of paternity, I am sure.  It is unlike the Anthonys of overlook help from the father or his family.  Something is strange about the paternity.  Their lying and secrecy is almost paranoid.

Precisely. 
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: October 24, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »

I am trying so hard to keep up.  Where and in what context did the guy say they knew who the father was?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: October 24, 2008, 02:31:23 PM »

You DID Slam her.....you called her a LIAR. It is not your right to call another poster a LIAR unless you can PROVE IT! and so far you have NOT. You come on here talking about a hint you got and no one is calling you a LIAR but I can safely say that not everyone here believes you and is hanging on your every word.  And frankly I don't give a darn if your respond or not....Its MY right!

Sunnny Thank You  for saying this for ME !!!

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: October 24, 2008, 02:31:41 PM »

Perhaps they did not want the father to come forward and try to take custody of Caylee away from Casey? Dunnoo.....I am not saying that Lee IS NOT the father...just saying I DONT KNOW...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: October 24, 2008, 02:31:50 PM »

KC saying she had a miscarriage, IMO, I don't know if this is even true. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: October 24, 2008, 02:32:45 PM »

Ann and Tater are right.  Automobile insurance, social security benefits, plus if the parents of the guy have money, Caylee could come into an inheritance one day.  It seems odd they would cut the man out of the family so completely just because he moved out of state.  I am skeptical.  Maybe they worried that he or his family would seek custody of Caylee, but they would have to have exceptional reason to do that.  Maybe they worried about visitation rights.  Or he may have been an unsavory character.

As for Cindy, I think she was so domineering with Casey and over-protective, that she could have imposed her will on Casey in hundreds of ways, including having her keep the baby.  "If you give her away, you will regret it forever.  I will help you raise her."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: October 24, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »

I am trying so hard to keep up.  Where and in what context did the guy say they knew who the father was?

Shasta - it was Dr. Baden and he was talking on FOXNEWS that he believes LE knows who Caylee's father is based upon the DNA they have.  He sounded certain that LE would know the identity and also sounded as if he knew the identity based upon DNA.  He did not elaborate as to WHO he believed the father was.
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: October 24, 2008, 02:33:21 PM »

Hey all I wanted to post about the Forensics and hopefully clear some things up--Cubbeegirl on page 40 had it pretty much right

A lot of people said they're disappointed with the release because it didn't show much--however it told a lot if you can understand it as a whole

It shows that Caylee either A)died in the trunk or B)she was placed there very quickly after having died
and
that she was left there for no more than 2 1/2 days then her body was removed

The report did not say 1 hair---it said 1 hair with a death band--now other hairs didn't show the the band

Shovel--nothing of value was found meaning no evidence it was used to dispose of the body--this is the only item where the evidence was used up---however they do have the DNA profile from the testing so it is available to be run in the future against as anyone they choose//////the hair not matching Caylee or Casey does not mean accomplice more than likely it is the neighbors hair as he was the primary owner of the shovel

No maggots on control pizza means that there is maggots involved with the evidence collected but they could not be replicated using the pizza as the test item(even though no pizza was found in the car at all)

The report does not give us a clear indication of when Caylee died--it still remains anywhere between June 15th and June 30th

A lot of the language around "deprived oxygen conditions" is convoluted basically all it means is that the body started to decompse in an oxygen free environment--meaning she wasn't left anywhere in the backyard after she died--my opinion is she died in the trunk and was left there for 2 days till she was removed

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: October 24, 2008, 02:34:16 PM »

Bye for  now Monkey Family.

Must get back to work...

pbxo 

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.