April 25, 2024, 01:55:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383774 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: October 24, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »

I am trying so hard to keep up.  Where and in what context did the guy say they knew who the father was?

Shasta - it was Dr. Baden and he was talking on FOXNEWS that he believes LE knows who Caylee's father is based upon the DNA they have.  He sounded certain that LE would know the identity and also sounded as if he knew the identity based upon DNA.  He did not elaborate as to WHO he believed the father was.

True.  In context of this release he seems to know.  The only way he would know is if the child's parents are also family members. 
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: October 24, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »

I am trying so hard to keep up.  Where and in what context did the guy say they knew who the father was?

Shasta - it was Dr. Baden and he was talking on FOXNEWS that he believes LE knows who Caylee's father is based upon the DNA they have.  He sounded certain that LE would know the identity and also sounded as if he knew the identity based upon DNA.  He did not elaborate as to WHO he believed the father was.

Ok, thought it was in a written report.  I don't have cable so was not able to pick it up on Fox News.  thank you
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: October 24, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »

If you guys look at the part of the files that talk about pizza, It says no pizza was found in the car. They did take a pizza for a control subject to see if maggots grew on it but it clearly states that NO PIZZA was found in the car. I guess it was a pizza box. Remember Cindy's yelling NO ODOR. Hey cindy- NO PIZZA!!

I found that incredibly interesting as well -- as I thought that Padilla told us that KC ordered a pizza and put it in her trunk to try to disguise the smell of the dead body.

Anyone else remember Mr Padilla saying that -- I think on Nancy Grace??

I read the transcript. He was very specific??

I guess he was wrong? Or I'm wrong and I imagined the conversation??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: October 24, 2008, 02:36:25 PM »

KC not getting anything from the jail gift store... I bet she's getting mail and maybe goodies from home?  Mail also from friends/fans... she probably is keeping really busy in there.  Pen paling.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: October 24, 2008, 02:36:43 PM »

Everyone should read page 22 and 23 Air Sampling summary.

67% known to be associated with decomposition.
Out of 16 compounds....7 were significant HUMAN  decomp chemicals.

Casey Anthony had a decomposing HUMAN body in the trunk of her car! That is the conclusion here...it's there in black and white.  A jury will see that and hear the testimony from the people that performed the tests.

Do wh know if Casey was buying a lot of ICE?

That would be vital to know. That is a key component to making the chloroform properly.

From the they way it was explained on NG last night, I understood that it wouldn't take a large amount of ice.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: October 24, 2008, 02:37:15 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

Please do NOT slam other posters....she is not here to respond to your statement...you promise, huh....we we have already figured that out...so your promsie isnt too earth shattering.   

You guys really over-react to the smallest statement. I did not slam her. I simply stated my opinion and I will not respond to another post about this. I DO NOT have to defend my own opinions. Its my right.
CSITECH
 This Thread is for Missing Caylee Anthony not for your Opinions on other Posters.
 Please keep On Topic  Caylee Anthony

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: October 24, 2008, 02:38:24 PM »

Lee is not married, and it was Cindy's brother Rick who said that Casey was obviously pregnant at his wedding but the Anthonys were denying it. 

Concerning the secrecy about the father of Caylee, so many questions arise.  Why be so secretive?  Lots of girls have children out of wedlock these days.  Why telll Jesse he was the father?  The answer had to have been money and/or support, but he was ruled out by a paternity test.  If the father is deceased, Caylee would be entitled to some social security benefits, but Casey would have to provide proof of paternity, I am sure.  It is unlike the Anthonys of overlook help from the father or his family.  Something is strange about the paternity.  Their lying and secrecy is almost paranoid.

Believe it or not Hudsunn?I've heard of a couple of different families that simply didn't want the low life in there family so they kept it a secret.It happens..I simply think it's best to wait until we find out for sure if it ever does come out.That's all I'm saying but I do agree with your post..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: October 24, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

Please do NOT slam other posters....she is not here to respond to your statement...you promise, huh....we we have already figured that out...so your promsie isnt too earth shattering.   

You guys really over-react to the smallest statement. I did not slam her. I simply stated my opinion and I will not respond to another post about this. I DO NOT have to defend my own opinions. Its my right.
CSITECH
 This Thread is for Missing Caylee Anthony not for your Opinions on other Posters.
 Please keep On Topic  Caylee Anthony

THANK YOU BLONDE- I AGREE
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: October 24, 2008, 02:39:56 PM »

Hey all I wanted to post about the Forensics and hopefully clear some things up--Cubbeegirl on page 40 had it pretty much right

A lot of people said they're disappointed with the release because it didn't show much--however it told a lot if you can understand it as a whole

It shows that Caylee either A)died in the trunk or B)she was placed there very quickly after having died
and
that she was left there for no more than 2 1/2 days then her body was removed

The report did not say 1 hair---it said 1 hair with a death band--now other hairs didn't show the the band

Shovel--nothing of value was found meaning no evidence it was used to dispose of the body--this is the only item where the evidence was used up---however they do have the DNA profile from the testing so it is available to be run in the future against as anyone they choose//////the hair not matching Caylee or Casey does not mean accomplice more than likely it is the neighbors hair as he was the primary owner of the shovel

No maggots on control pizza means that there is maggots involved with the evidence collected but they could not be replicated using the pizza as the test item(even though no pizza was found in the car at all)

The report does not give us a clear indication of when Caylee died--it still remains anywhere between June 15th and June 30th

A lot of the language around "deprived oxygen conditions" is convoluted basically all it means is that the body started to decompse in an oxygen free environment--meaning she wasn't left anywhere in the backyard after she died--my opinion is she died in the trunk and was left there for 2 days till she was removed

Thanks Irish... I think this along with Circumstantial evidence is very damning for Casey...
Not to mention what we don't even have yet....what about the maggot evidence... I am waiting for that...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: October 24, 2008, 02:40:36 PM »

Lee is not married, and it was Cindy's brother Rick who said that Casey was obviously pregnant at his wedding but the Anthonys were denying it. 

Concerning the secrecy about the father of Caylee, so many questions arise.  Why be so secretive?  Lots of girls have children out of wedlock these days.  Why telll Jesse he was the father?  The answer had to have been money and/or support, but he was ruled out by a paternity test.  If the father is deceased, Caylee would be entitled to some social security benefits, but Casey would have to provide proof of paternity, I am sure.  It is unlike the Anthonys of overlook help from the father or his family.  Something is strange about the paternity.  Their lying and secrecy is almost paranoid.

Believe it or not Hudsunn?I've heard of a couple of different families that simply didn't want the low life in there family so they kept it a secret.It happens..I simply think it's best to wait until we find out for sure if it ever does come out.That's all I'm saying but I do agree with your post..
Tater I laugh out loud at your liitle icons.  My Rm thinks I have gone over the bend when I laugh at my computer....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: October 24, 2008, 02:40:43 PM »

If you guys look at the part of the files that talk about pizza, It says no pizza was found in the car. They did take a pizza for a control subject to see if maggots grew on it but it clearly states that NO PIZZA was found in the car. I guess it was a pizza box. Remember Cindy's yelling NO ODOR. Hey cindy- NO PIZZA!!

I found that incredibly interesting as well -- as I thought that Padilla told us that KC ordered a pizza and put it in her trunk to try to disguise the smell of the dead body.

Anyone else remember Mr Padilla saying that -- I think on Nancy Grace??

I read the transcript. He was very specific??

I guess he was wrong? Or I'm wrong and I imagined the conversation??

I could be wrong here..but to me the "no pizza" means that it was not pizza, as in pieces of pizza, that was causing the odor.  In other words, there was no pizza lying loose in the trunk..so that means the pizza was in a box and contained in that trash bag and not lying loose in the trunk of the car to gather maggots or flies.
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: October 24, 2008, 02:41:27 PM »

My apologies for the off topic but if you wanted to send someone a PM on here is that possible?  Or do you have to leave your e-mail address as public in order to be contacted?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: October 24, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »

True.  In context of this release he seems to know.  The only way he would know is if the child's parents are also family members. 

I thought there were others that allowed DNA samples taken.No? Have they yet disclosed all the participants in the DNA testing and released that info?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: October 24, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

I agree with Hudsunn's post also... and believe it or not, it happened in my own family that they simply did not want the paternity to come out....we were all speculating like crazy and come to find out....daddyo was a married man...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: October 24, 2008, 02:44:16 PM »

I thought there were others that allowed DNA samples taken.No? Have they yet disclosed all the participants in the DNA testing and released that info?

I wondered the samething Tater.  I don't remember seeing anything.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: October 24, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »

Based on my previously posted thoughts about how Caylee died, I have to say this. I'm not defending KC, nor am I making excuses for her but I do think I can, on some level, understand where she was coming from.  Being raised in an environment with a controlling mother, I know how hard it can be to ever gain acceptance or be good enough to please.  I have often seen young people that, in an attempt to feel loved and accepted, go to great lengths. I believe that KC was reaching out to all these guys in an attempt to have someone love her.  Some people feel they can "buy" love and the only thing she could make payment with was her body.  Maybe KC really thought Tony was the one and thought she just needed some time to work things out. She knew CA was going to attempt to gain custody of Caylee and she didn't want Caylee to suffer CA's wrath, as he had done.  It seems that much of her totally crazy behavior that we know about happened after the estimated time of Caylee's disappearance. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: October 24, 2008, 02:44:34 PM »

Everyone should read page 22 and 23 Air Sampling summary.

67% known to be associated with decomposition.
Out of 16 compounds....7 were significant HUMAN  decomp chemicals.

Casey Anthony had a decomposing HUMAN body in the trunk of her car! That is the conclusion here...it's there in black and white.  A jury will see that and hear the testimony from the people that performed the tests.

Do wh know if Casey was buying a lot of ICE?

That would be vital to know. That is a key component to making the chloroform properly.
I was thinking in keeping Caylees body cold in a plastic cooler / container to slow the decomposing of her body.
I saw it in a movie.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: October 24, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »

Tater, I agree.  That's why I mentioned he may have been an unsavory character that they did not want around Casey or the baby.

Cindy has outright lied several times about this issue.  On the stand at the hearing, she said she always thought it was Jesse.  Later she said that Casey showed her an obit of the father but that she did not recall his name.  Still later we heard that the whole family knew the father but he lived out of state and had started a family of his own and wanted no part of life with Caylee.

This is just my opinion, but a young mother needs the support of the father of the child first and foremost and nobody can take the place of that.  It must have been a strain for Casey to have the baby without his even being around.

She said later that he died on the way to a birthday party for Casey, which indicates he knew he was the father and wanted to be a part of her life.

Now, what is true?  Did the father even know he was the father?  His family has not come forward since Caylee has been missing to offer any support. 

This family lies so much, we cannot believe them about even the simplest fact. 

I do agree that he could have been an unsavory character or even be in jail.  But we just do not know.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: October 24, 2008, 02:45:18 PM »

Hey all I wanted to post about the Forensics and hopefully clear some things up--Cubbeegirl on page 40 had it pretty much right

A lot of people said they're disappointed with the release because it didn't show much--however it told a lot if you can understand it as a whole

It shows that Caylee either A)died in the trunk or B)she was placed there very quickly after having died
and
that she was left there for no more than 2 1/2 days then her body was removed

The report did not say 1 hair---it said 1 hair with a death band--now other hairs didn't show the the band

Shovel--nothing of value was found meaning no evidence it was used to dispose of the body--this is the only item where the evidence was used up---however they do have the DNA profile from the testing so it is available to be run in the future against as anyone they choose//////the hair not matching Caylee or Casey does not mean accomplice more than likely it is the neighbors hair as he was the primary owner of the shovel

No maggots on control pizza means that there is maggots involved with the evidence collected but they could not be replicated using the pizza as the test item(even though no pizza was found in the car at all)

The report does not give us a clear indication of when Caylee died--it still remains anywhere between June 15th and June 30th

A lot of the language around "deprived oxygen conditions" is convoluted basically all it means is that the body started to decompse in an oxygen free environment--meaning she wasn't left anywhere in the backyard after she died--my opinion is she died in the trunk and was left there for 2 days till she was removed

This is very true. It is so different looking at this info as a CSI standpoint than a layperson. I am trying to explain this stuff to my mother that is also following the case but she don't get it. The stuff just released here today is enough in itself to convict Casey. The only thing baez could do at this point is to attack the science but it will not happen if that jury is smart with all this info.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: October 24, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »

My apologies for the off topic but if you wanted to send someone a PM on here is that possible?  Or do you have to leave your e-mail address as public in order to be contacted?
There is no Pm.  And putting your email address here is not a good idea.  If something is troublling you, you can send an email to Klaasend.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.