March 28, 2024, 05:43:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 381546 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 05:39:34 PM »

“I know my daughter. There is nothing in this world that could make me believe that Casey did anything to Caylee. There has never been any child neglect, child abuse or anything. This young lady loves her child, more than I love Casey.”

This statement really gets me!!! How can any mother say such a thing???  Yes...my son loves his children...but not any more than I love him!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 05:43:12 PM »

While listening to a local Orlando radio station, I just heard that the Today Show has announced that the Anthonys were not paid for their actual interview but they were paid for the photos they use during an interview...i.e. photos of KC and Caylee.  Station didn't say what the amount they were paid was.  I didn't see the interview.  Were photos shown???
Hmm   does that mean the check was made out to Casey  for pics of her and Caylee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 05:44:21 PM »

Well, I tried to bring a post from the old cage but couldn't.  It was written in jest but still sparked some "what ifs" in my mind.

It started with someone's comment about George saying it wasn't his granddaughter in the trunk.  Then in jest someone mentioned the Anthony's own body farm.

Here are my questions:  If Casey really did have a miscarriage, would there be a record of it or could nurse-mom Cindy take care of it at home?  If there was a miscarriage (say at home), are there any restrictions or guidelines for disposal?  At what age before birth can sex be determined?

As picky as George is about his yard, the "dent" has always seemed strange to me.  He seems like the sort who would have filled in a "dent" so that the yard would look manicured.

If Casey did miscarry, if it was a boy, if there are no laws restricting disposal, is it possible?  Wouldn't the DNA from the fluids be quite similar to Caylee's?

At this point, almost anything is possible and sometimes "truth is stranger than fiction."

Another thing I found hard to reconcile was the report of Caylee being so distraught that she missed about an hour and a half of the party.  This does not sound like the party girl we've heard about.  Also, having an emotional "outburst" really doesn't sound like the cool, calm, and collected Casey. 

Off the wall?  Oh yes, but I was bored with housework...lol

This post is 99% "no way" with just a bit of "I wonder" thrown in. However, I wouldn't place any bets on it...lol

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 05:44:39 PM »

SunnyinTX wrote:
"I am right with you Taters!!! "

So if we have to eat crow,it's one for all and all for one,correct?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 05:45:55 PM »

http://video.tvguide.com/playvideo.ashx?id=440824

Klaas, would you mind adding this link to that last post in which I put the first SNL Nancy Grace skit?   This one's even funnier.

Thank you.  No more O/T outta me, I promise.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 05:50:42 PM »

Could someone be so kind as to give me Destiny's email? If you can't post it, then Klaas has my email. Thanks and have a great one.

Cajun Miracle
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 05:51:40 PM »

Hello!

Remember last week I was telling you that I was working on getting a Bill passed and wanted to call it the Caylee Anthony bill? Well, some people here responded to me and I totally got sidetracked. I want to take all of you up on your offers to help. Klaas - how should I proceed with this? Don't want to cause any undue work and still move forward at the same time.

This bill (idea) will totally prevent us from having this type of situation happen ever again. Please don't discount my abilities as I am probably one of the most ambitious, hard working, and passionate person you've met!

Please unite with me - I cannot do this alone.

Thank you so much!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 05:53:14 PM »

Could someone be so kind as to give me Destiny's email? If you can't post it, then Klaas has my email. Thanks and have a great one.

Cajun Miracle

Cajun - I can't simply give out Destiny's email address to people.  Sorry, it's just not propper.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 05:54:27 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Cajun - I can't simply give out Destiny's email address to people.  Sorry, it's just not propper.

Is it still in the thread/section about her aunt? or has it been removed already?

Dana- tonight's line-up sounds great! Can't wait to hear what Mark Williams has to say.  I wonder how he enjoys getting razzed by NG on a nightly basis. Razz

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 05:57:10 PM »

Hello!

Remember last week I was telling you that I was working on getting a Bill passed and wanted to call it the Caylee Anthony bill? Well, some people here responded to me and I totally got sidetracked. I want to take all of you up on your offers to help. Klaas - how should I proceed with this? Don't want to cause any undue work and still move forward at the same time.

This bill (idea) will totally prevent us from having this type of situation happen ever again. Please don't discount my abilities as I am probably one of the most ambitious, hard working, and passionate person you've met!

Thank you so much!

KnayKnay - here's what I suggest. 

#1  I'll set up a thread here in the Caylee Anthony forum for the bill you want to get passed
#2  You need to create a hotmail email address just for this purpose.  You can create one with the first name KnayKnay and last name ScaredMonkey.  Then in the future you can delete the email account if you no longer need it and you won't "muck up" your private email account with forum/Caylee stuff.  You have post your email and others can email you or you can simply work stuff out in posts in the forum.

I'll create a thread right now.

Here is the link to the thread I just created:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3815.0

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:59:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 06:05:27 PM »

SunnyinTX wrote:
"I am right with you Taters!!! "

So if we have to eat crow,it's one for all and all for one,correct?

yep and I'll bring the hot sauce for that crow!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 06:06:12 PM »

Thanks Klaas - got an email - posted in other thread. We're on our way!

Hope you join us.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »

Hello!

Thank you so much!
Quote from: pink angel on October 13, 2008, 04:49:39 PM
I think we should work at getting a Caylee's Law on the books.

If your child is under the age of 12, it should be illegal to wait longer than a few hours hours to report to LE that your child is missing.

You would report a baby missing sooner than a teenager, so the hours would have to be worked out when making Caylee's law... but no parent should get away with not reporting a missing child longer than a day in my book.

I am with ya gal pal!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2008, 06:11:26 PM »

Klaas - please fix the other thread? I am out of it today - the REAL email addy should be knayknaysm@live.com

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 06:13:09 PM »

REPOSTS FROM PREVIOUS THEAD

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4
« Reply #1980 on: Today at 04:19:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Rob on Today at 04:12:50 PM
Quote from: Blonde on Today at 04:08:21 PM

GRUND: Yes, he did. He went to the police academy and was with the Orlando Police Department for a brief period of time and then came to the mutual conclusion that maybe being a police officer...
GRACE: Was not for him.

GRUND: ... was not for him
NANCY GRACE

Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out

Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html
{{edit to add better link}}
aroobagoogle translation   

Police : son, we think you're a nice kid, but you're not cut out to be a cop based on what we observed and the results of the psyche test.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's what I thought as well....mutual conclusion

I never saw this part

Police : son, we think you're a nice kid, but you're not cut out to be a cop based on what we observed and the results of the psyche test. where did that come from?

Then he NEVER made it past the Police Academy. In other words....he washed out of the academy.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Is it still in the thread/section about her aunt? or has it been removed already?

Dana- tonight's line-up sounds great! Can't wait to hear what Mark Williams has to say.  I wonder how he enjoys getting razzed by NG on a nightly basis. Razz

Anothermonkey, how can I send you a private message, etc.?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2008, 06:18:07 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Cajun  - her email address is on page 4 of her thread in the Monkey Lounge.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2008, 06:18:57 PM »

ATTENTION:   TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »

Well, I tried to bring a post from the old cage but couldn't.  It was written in jest but still sparked some "what ifs" in my mind.

It started with someone's comment about George saying it wasn't his granddaughter in the trunk.  Then in jest someone mentioned the Anthony's own body farm.

Here are my questions:  If Casey really did have a miscarriage, would there be a record of it or could nurse-mom Cindy take care of it at home?  If there was a miscarriage (say at home), are there any restrictions or guidelines for disposal?  At what age before birth can sex be determined?

As picky as George is about his yard, the "dent" has always seemed strange to me.  He seems like the sort who would have filled in a "dent" so that the yard would look manicured.

If Casey did miscarry, if it was a boy, if there are no laws restricting disposal, is it possible?  Wouldn't the DNA from the fluids be quite similar to Caylee's?

At this point, almost anything is possible and sometimes "truth is stranger than fiction."

Another thing I found hard to reconcile was the report of Caylee being so distraught that she missed about an hour and a half of the party.  This does not sound like the party girl we've heard about.  Also, having an emotional "outburst" really doesn't sound like the cool, calm, and collected Casey. 

Off the wall?  Oh yes, but I was bored with housework...lol

This post is 99% "no way" with just a bit of "I wonder" thrown in. However, I wouldn't place any bets on it...lol

You're not alone- I too have reached FAR and WIDE in my brain for some kind of explanation- and have thought about the possibility of a miscarriage- possibly stored in a freezer until it could be decided by the family what to do with the fetus, possibly it happening in the yard, then they transported in the trunk. etc etc etc... but I know in my heart they are absurdities and think the only reason I speculate about things like that is because I can't deal with the horrific outcome that the evidence implies. I love my son more than anything in this whole world- and cherish him and I will never be able to understand why some parents purposefully endanger, neglect and kill their children.

P.S. the answer to your question about determining sex of a child- I know that through ultrasound it is usually between 16-20 weeks but have heard as early as 12 weeks w/sophisticated equipment- not sure of what it would be if actually viewing the baby with the naked eye

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2008, 06:32:09 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Anothermonkey, how can I send you a private message, etc.?

I have a "spam" account I recently opened..  sylviecat1 @  gmail   Wink  I'll be sure to check it for a message.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.