May 01, 2024, 06:14:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 384216 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2008, 09:11:09 PM »

I'm anxious to see the FBI lab results!  NG said they would be released tomorrow morning.

Dang..... I wish work would quit interfering in my life!!!!!!!!!!

you have mail!

TY

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2008, 09:11:11 PM »

WHOOHOO  yeah for Dana!!   

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2008, 09:11:59 PM »

Oh, Geez Dana.... that is a sad story he just told....

We're all big old cry monkeys tonight. 

I Stand With The Girl
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2008, 09:12:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17790182/index.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney May Try To Get Car Evidence Thrown Out
It looks like Casey's defense attorney might try to get all the evidence in the car thrown out. (10/23/08)

WHAT?! 

Um, that's the best evidence there is!!  I would seriously flip out if the judge went for this   

There is no Caylee. She's still missing, and no longer alive. We have DNA evidence suggesting it was her in the trunk. NOT another body. 

saw nancy grace after dinner about the defense may try that and it made me want to puke!!! 

not only that but kobe makes me wanna puke!  throw him off the show NG!  but on the other hand, kobe is talking so hopefully the prosecution is paying attn to what the defense maybe up to.

I HATE them all!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »

My job involves working with the families of needy young children, and we hear some pretty sad stories. I have to say, though, that everything about Caylee's story is one of the saddest.

A beautiful young child is gone, a young woman who had so many opportunities is moldering away in prison, and two people who should be enjoying the company of their daughter and grandchild must be heartbroken now.

It all makes me want to cry. 

Yes, BT...it is really a tragedy!

it's all horrible. I don't see any silver lining here.. anyone else?

I just hope it prevents one person from killing their kid, but I doubt it.

No silver lining on the horizon here Rob....
I doubt it will prevent another kid from getting killed too...so very, very tragic!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

Muffy - thank you!  (you have nanners)

A-1 if you are here you have a nanner too....

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2008, 09:13:34 PM »

Oh, Geez Dana.... that is a sad story he just told....

We're all big old cry monkeys tonight. 

LOL.... cry monkeys...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2008, 09:13:44 PM »

Hey monkeys,

great news, my husband is active duty military and we are in Jacksonville, I finally talked him into getting some guys together from his division to volunteer in the Nov 8th search. They are going to contact TES tomorrow. I would love to help but someone has to stay and take care of the kids, because THAT is what a good mother does, she puts her children first

I can not wait for the FBI news to come out tomorrow!!!! so excited but I am also super duper sleepy so I am heading off to bed after Dana's show.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2008, 09:14:31 PM »

Well monkeys, we are in good company....the doctor just don't get it either....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »

Hey monkeys,

great news, my husband is active duty military and we are in Jacksonville, I finally talked him into getting some guys together from his division to volunteer in the Nov 8th search. They are going to contact TES tomorrow. I would love to help but someone has to stay and take care of the kids, because THAT is what a good mother does, she puts her children first

I can not wait for the FBI news to come out tomorrow!!!! so excited but I am also super duper sleepy so I am heading off to bed after Dana's show.

Great news! 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2008, 09:15:49 PM »

Hey monkeys,

Awwww.... that is awesome that they are going to do that....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »

My job involves working with the families of needy young children, and we hear some pretty sad stories. I have to say, though, that everything about Caylee's story is one of the saddest.

A beautiful young child is gone, a young woman who had so many opportunities is moldering away in prison, and two people who should be enjoying the company of their daughter and grandchild must be heartbroken now.

I doubt it will prevent another kid from getting killed too...so very, very tragic!
My fear is that this case will only make things worse.  Mothers will follow Casey in their desperation as well.  So far she has been un-touchable.  Even the most stupidest defense attorney is not looking to have evidence thrown out??  Someone with a twisted mind might see this as a good idea....

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »

So on June 15th Casey gets in a fight with her mom, she wants to go to Tony's house but Tony says not with Caylee. 

Hello Monkeys...

I heard this on Headline News tonight as well... when was this info released?  I had not heard this before...

This was new to me, too - I'm wondering what was behind that.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2008, 09:17:37 PM »

My fear is that this case will only make things worse.  Mothers will follow Casey in their desperation as well.  So far she has been un-touchable.  Even the most stupidest defense attorney is not looking to have evidence thrown out??  Someone with a twisted mind might see this as a good idea....

Dolce.... they ALWAYS try to get the evidence thrown out....it usually only happens in Rooba!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »

So on June 15th Casey gets in a fight with her mom, she wants to go to Tony's house but Tony says not with Caylee. 

Hello Monkeys...

I heard this on Headline News tonight as well... when was this info released?  I had not heard this before...

WOW..just WOW!! 
Tony sat in the SM forum thread made for him and stated how much he liked Caylee and having her around.  Never once did he mention this crap.
Is this a fact???

lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

To Klaaasend, Dolce, and everyone.   

On the last thread I said Caylee was being exploited by everyone. I am so sorry I never meant to insinuate TES. I love TES and what they do.

What I meant was she was being exploited by the Anthony's, the lawyers, tabloid magazines, main stream media and yes even LP. It's motivation for money and NO in no way did I mean TES.

I just needed say this for the record.

I think I slipped on a banana peal...ouch that hurt....my apologies.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2008, 09:19:55 PM »

I don't recall hearing this before.. that he actually told her NOT to bring Caylee.    Had you heard this before?

It sounds vaguely familiar but I'm not sure.

I am not postitive about the 15th, but it is true that he didn't want Caylee around because of the drinking and pot smoking.  He was concerned about Caylee - he had roommates to consider as well. Can you imagine the guilt he feels?

If that really was said, I can imagine he would feel a little guilty, but with that as his reasoning, he was definitely looking out for her.   Casey would have done it regardless, though - the timing would have been the only thing different.

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »

I'm anxious to see the FBI lab results!  NG said they would be released tomorrow morning.

Waiting to hear CA's "spin" on the FBI's test results. CA: "It's a conspiracy"!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2008, 09:20:39 PM »

Dolce.... they ALWAYS try to get the evidence thrown out....it usually only happens in Rooba!!!
True, but I hope not crazy biyothces think they can pull this crap like Casey has done.  Look at the people who have become her little fan club, you should have seen her Facebook prior to it being taken down, if it was her or not, regardless she had a huge following.  Even if only half of those people were her "fans" that still gives her over 450 fans.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2008, 09:21:13 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

WOW..just WOW!! 
Tony sat in the SM forum thread made for him and stated how much he liked Caylee and having her around.  Never once did he mention this crap.
Is this a fact???

I actually do believe that he really liked Caylee, so I don't think it meant that he just didn't want her around.   That's just my gut more than anything, though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.