April 27, 2024, 06:37:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383914 times)
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #460 on: October 24, 2008, 03:11:23 AM »

Klaas,  One day if you feel like it, try to put this map in 3D it's the 30th and I tried to label only the marker titles. Thanks, Jackie

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.456222~-81.311445&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3887807&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!354&encType=1
Interesting map - according to the calls, did she not sleep at all that night?  Why wasn't she spending the night at Tony's?  She was calling her mom's house at 1:30 in the morning? And the number 15 marker - am I reading that correctly to show that she was in the woods off the Beachline after 4 in the morning?  If I am looking at it correctly, that's where I'd be searching - at that spot off the Beachline.

I'm sure she was up the whole night,  JMO - but I think this is the night she probably "got rid" of Caylee.  The Anthony's home placed several calls to her from 1:30 - 2:00 am - which is a little odd compared to the rest of the nights.  #15 is where I think she took her.  For some reason she starts calling Andy F. on this day or the day before - can't remember off hand.  I looked up his address and it looks like he could live close to maybe #14.  #15 I believe is one of the areas they will be searching.  Hopefully.  At 10:00 am she was calling Jesse to use his shower - which she showed up right after that per Jesse.
Yup.  I think you've got that one pegged exactly right.

TY - Now we have to figure out how she got around (no pun intended) without a vehicle from the 26/27 - 30th.  And who was the dark haired guy in the truck at her parents house that the neighbor seen her with?

Ok can someone tell me anything else they know about this Andy guy? I know he lived at the Sawgrass Apts. but is he a direct friend of Casey? If so, why would he help her out? No one ever talks about this guy which is weird since she kept calling him that night...

Andy lived at Sawgrass?

Well that is what LP said.. unless the transcriber wrote the wrong name, which is what I'm think now, since the name Annie Downing sounds the same, and SHE did live there... sorry for the confusion but this is where I got it...

<snip>
PADILLA: She did go there on the 17th, she did fill out an application. And the information is accurate. Her phone number is the same phone number that she has as of yesterday.

And I think what it is that Casey has friends in Apartment 218, Andy Downey and Dante, and I think somehow, she got a hold of that application.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3233.msg458653#msg458653

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: October 24, 2008, 03:15:22 AM »

Klaas,  One day if you feel like it, try to put this map in 3D it's the 30th and I tried to label only the marker titles. Thanks, Jackie

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.456222~-81.311445&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3887807&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!354&encType=1
Interesting map - according to the calls, did she not sleep at all that night?  Why wasn't she spending the night at Tony's?  She was calling her mom's house at 1:30 in the morning? And the number 15 marker - am I reading that correctly to show that she was in the woods off the Beachline after 4 in the morning?  If I am looking at it correctly, that's where I'd be searching - at that spot off the Beachline.

I'm sure she was up the whole night,  JMO - but I think this is the night she probably "got rid" of Caylee.  The Anthony's home placed several calls to her from 1:30 - 2:00 am - which is a little odd compared to the rest of the nights.  #15 is where I think she took her.  For some reason she starts calling Andy F. on this day or the day before - can't remember off hand.  I looked up his address and it looks like he could live close to maybe #14.  #15 I believe is one of the areas they will be searching.  Hopefully.  At 10:00 am she was calling Jesse to use his shower - which she showed up right after that per Jesse.

TY - Now we have to figure out how she got around (no pun intended) without a vehicle from the 26/27 - 30th.  And who was the dark haired guy in the truck at her parents house that the neighbor seen her with?

Ok can someone tell me anything else they know about this Andy guy? I know he lived at the Sawgrass Apts. but is he a direct friend of Casey? If so, why would he help her out? No one ever talks about this guy which is weird since she kept calling him that night...

Andy lived at Sawgrass?

Well that is what LP said.. unless the transcriber wrote the wrong name, which is what I'm think now, since the name Annie Downing sounds the same, and SHE did live there... sorry for the confusion but this is where I got it...

<snip>
PADILLA: She did go there on the 17th, she did fill out an application. And the information is accurate. Her phone number is the same phone number that she has as of yesterday.

And I think what it is that Casey has friends in Apartment 218, Andy Downey and Dante, and I think somehow, she got a hold of that application.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3233.msg458653#msg458653

Oh I get it...I was getting all excited thinking you could tell me something about him!!
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: October 24, 2008, 03:47:55 AM »

Whew finally home from work.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: October 24, 2008, 03:52:05 AM »

Im so sorry somehow i hit enter before i was done posting.

Is there a chance maybe near the dates of the chloroform searches or near the 15 or 16 th June, that Casey bought bleach,ice and maybe some of the other things to make it, were bought at a grocery store ?

I ask cause maybe she used her customer savings cards.Most grocery stores in Orlando have them (winn dixie).
Most people give the cashier their card without thinking twice.

I know i am reaching here , but u never know.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #464 on: October 24, 2008, 05:09:25 AM »

Andy lived at Sawgrass?

Tony left on the 30th. Perhaps she slept in his jeep that night and drove around doing whatever she was doing. (finish burying Caylee or making sure where she dumped her...it was still safe and she was still covered. She probably got dirt on her shoes when she was checking and vacummned and washed Tony's jeep.

The next morning July 1st, is when she called and woke jesse up and asked him to come and use his shower, because Tony was out of town and she couldnt get in his house, even though she had his car keys.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #465 on: October 24, 2008, 06:26:57 AM »

One more curious thing to me...when Cindy picked up Casey from Tony's on July 15th why did Casey who never parts with her cell phone leave it at Tony's house?  I just found that strange.   

I wondered about that, too.  Most girls like Casey who live on their phone would have picked it up automatically before leaving with Cindy.  Perhaps she was too upset to be aware of what she had with her?  Nah...that is just a weird thing.  She would have taken her purse and cell phone, automatically.
Casey left her phone at Tony's?
So how did Cindy and Casey go through all of Casey's contacts and notify them that Caylee was missing for 31 days?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: October 24, 2008, 06:28:09 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!!!

So,after watching NG last night,some of my thoughts have changed..Tony is not a nice guy no matter how much he cooperated with LE..
In fact Tony,this is for you>>>..I was so angry last night after watching the show I had to stay up awhile just to wind down and then sleep was forever coming.."You can come over,but don't bring Caylee"? He is just as skanky as the rest of them!! I know he didn't think Casey would kill Caylee but it just goes to show that he didn't give a rats tail about Casey or Caylee.He was after his piece and that's it! Putting his smoke and booze away for awhile was just too much to ask from a doper.His environment wasn't good to have a child around and he made sure he was going to keep it that way.That in no way makes him a good guy!!He makes me want to throw up and I for one hope he never comes back to this forum.. All the crud about how sweet and cute little Caylee was,...Oh yeah,Casey is just as bad for not seeing through the punk and the realization it was her he was after and that's all...Yep! I'm still pretty angry about him and wouldn't trust him as far as I could toss him!! It seem's Casey didn't have any friends in her life that was of any value and worth keeping except for maybe Amy..Poor little Caylee,it seem's no one wanted her around except George and Cindy.. Hell won't be hot enough for people like this!!! jmo

Onto Kobe! I was elated that Nancy cut him off so quick last night and even did manage to laugh about it.Quick and to the point! Way to go Nancy!!!!!

Gotta get off here soon so I won't be around until this afternoon sometime.Got errands to run and such.I'm so looking forward to the FBI document drop this morning...

Sorry for venting first thing in the morning but I just had to tell someone how I feel and it might as well be my sweetest monkey friends...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: October 24, 2008, 06:48:59 AM »

One more curious thing to me...when Cindy picked up Casey from Tony's on July 15th why did Casey who never parts with her cell phone leave it at Tony's house?  I just found that strange.   

I wondered about that, too.  Most girls like Casey who live on their phone would have picked it up automatically before leaving with Cindy.  Perhaps she was too upset to be aware of what she had with her?  Nah...that is just a weird thing.  She would have taken her purse and cell phone, automatically.
Casey left her phone at Tony's?
So how did Cindy and Casey go through all of Casey's contacts and notify them that Caylee was missing for 31 days?

Lee went to Tony's apartment the night of July 15th to retrieve all of Casey's things...he got her phone and brought it back home.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: October 24, 2008, 07:13:13 AM »

While listening to a local Orlando radio station, I just heard that the Today Show has announced that the Anthonys were not paid for their actual interview but they were paid for the photos they use during an interview...i.e. photos of KC and Caylee.  Station didn't say what the amount they were paid was.  I didn't see the interview.  Were photos shown???

They disgust me, all sympathy is now gone.

Because of copyright and syndication issues , they will have received a pretty heafty fee for photos of their grandaughter and her creature of a mother. 

Caylee has now become a commodity.  Cindy will milk it for every penny. I'm sure the next item on her agenda will be to trademark Caylee's name.

starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: October 24, 2008, 07:24:32 AM »

REPOST:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17789226/detail.html

Nov. 8 Search Planned For Caylee, Kesse
Up To 4,000 Volunteer Searchers Expected

POSTED: 3:47 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT October 23, 2008

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- The latest search effort planned for Caylee Anthony is generating a lot of interest.

An Orlando private investigator who has volunteered to head up the effort to recruit team leaders said he has received over 400 calls since just 5 p.m. Wednesday.

"We're looking for someone with law enforcement background, fire service background, department of corrections -- public service background essentially," said James Copenhaver, private investigator. "Those folks have had some training in the past that they can bring to the table to help us."

The search is being headed up by Equusearch, the same group based in Texas that searched for Caylee in September. The group's leader, Tim Miller, plans to return to Orlando on Nov. 7 to train team leaders. On Nov. 8, the group hopes to send as many as 3,000 or 4,000 volunteer searchers out to look for both Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse -- a Central Florida woman who has been missing since January 2006.

Equusearch is still looking for a search headquarters and determining the exact areas that will be searched. Both the sherriff's office and the FBI are on board with their efforts.

People who are interested in volunteering with Equusearch in the upcoming search for Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse on Nov. 8 call Equusearch at 877-270-9500 or go to their website at www.texasequusearch.org. If you are retired law enforcement, military personnel, or have a background in fire or rescue and would like to serve as a team leader, please contact James Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

FYI - on the right hand side of the link above there are alot of Document, Audio and Image files in the case.

I just received a call from James Copenhaver, and I've been selected as a Team Leader. There will be an orientation with Tim Miller on the 7th of November.  I'll be searching both Sat & Sun. (8th & 9th)

Wonderful!  I wish there was some way we could see video feed as the search is going on.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #470 on: October 24, 2008, 07:37:25 AM »

HH are you still here????

Are HH and Destiny the same person ? 

No

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: October 24, 2008, 07:42:41 AM »

If this has already been posted I apologise.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fltqfwFl17A
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: October 24, 2008, 07:43:54 AM »

If this has already been posted I apologise.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fltqfwFl17A

I'm such an idiot!!

Thanks Klaas
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #473 on: October 24, 2008, 08:10:23 AM »

'Morning Monkey's - rather quiet in the cage.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: October 24, 2008, 08:20:16 AM »

Did they ever find out what was attached to the rope that was pulled out of the
pond?? in Blanchard Park. Also the purchase that she bought at JCP could that have
been a Car Seat, maybe there was fluids in the other car seat and she had to get
rid of it.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #475 on: October 24, 2008, 08:23:59 AM »

Evening all u beautiful Monks-

Will somebody- if possible- do me a huge favor and quickly run down the info we have about Annie??  I am getting confused....I have read and re-read so much that just have names and words floating thru my head...

TIA my friends....

Sweetgypsy

Annie is the one with the blondish hair (edited to add I'm not sure about the hair color).  She's the one with the shamrock baseball cap.  She's also the one who was living with Dante and Ricardo I think at the Sawgrass apartments at one time.

Annie on the left:

That pic always makes me sad.  You can see Caylee in the background and Annie and Casey look as though she doesn't exist.  And now she's gone.

Lisa

OMG! I did NOT notice Caylee in that pic. I think I just hit a new 'low'  I'm speechless
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #476 on: October 24, 2008, 08:26:41 AM »

morning lovely monkeys. I didn't watch NG last night. Tater -- what in the world did I miss???

Gotta run to a meeting. Nah, I think I'll walk.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: October 24, 2008, 08:29:20 AM »

Good Morning Steel & Mary, It's dark & raining where I am but soon we'll have the FBI test results that'll make my day!! I haven't heard anything about the rope but i do know that Caylee's carseat was in the car at the tow yard & LE has it.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: October 24, 2008, 08:39:52 AM »

The Jury has been chosen for Spectors trial, they are chosing the 6 alternates
to-day. Trial suppose to start !!later this month (how much later can it be) and last
till sometime in January, (how long did the last one take)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: October 24, 2008, 08:41:39 AM »

Good Morning, morning monkeys and guests

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Colt - thank you for stepping forward and helping in the search coming up.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.