April 27, 2024, 12:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383875 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: October 24, 2008, 06:34:11 PM »

A cooler type container with or without ice.  I wonder if any of the receipts found in the car by LE were for ice. 

Maybe that's where the "frozen foods" she had when Tony picked her up come into play as well as backing the car into the garage to within inches of that deep freezer?

All speculation, of course, but the anaerobic statement does tend toward a container at the least.  Perhaps one like Coleman that has the plug for drainage of water as ice melts and resulted in decomp material leaking out of that plug into the trunk..

Oh I hadn't thought of that possibility...keep talking Anna!!
Or even better maybe JC Pennys had a Featured 12 Volt Travel Cooler:
Koolatron 26 Qt. Fun Kool 12V Cooler
The Koolatron P25 Portable 12 Volt Cooler makes a great companion on any road trip. At a great price!
Lists At: $119.00 (Save $38.90)
Sale Price: $80.10

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 06:40:03 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: October 24, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »

Not trying to be disrespectful re: the paternity discussion.  It IS important in this case for many reasons, that have been pointed out as recently as today - to eliminate the father as a potential suspect, to determine if the father has possession of Caylee, etc.  This is normal investigative stuff that LE would do.  They have stated they "know the identity" of the father.   They have thus far chosen not to release this info either 1) because it is irrelevant to the case and they want to respect the father's privacy or 2) because it WILL play a part in their case.   So I find it only natural to want to know who this person is and how they fit into the puzzle.   And (again not to be disrespectful of anyone) I fail to see how discussing the possibility of incest in the Anthony family could possibly offend anyone more than the incredibly sordid details of a MURDER.  (have sex with your brother or kill a 2-year old - which would you prefer?)

(raincoat fully buttoned and helmet donned)   

I agree.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: October 24, 2008, 06:34:24 PM »

I heard ( and I don't remember where) that Lee Anthony is not Casey's blood brother.  Lee was George's son with another woman, and Casey is Cindy's daughter with another man.  Is this true?  Does anyone know?

I doubt that very much, as Rick, Cindy's brother, says that both Lee and Casey are the biological children of George and Cindy. I think this might be speculation on some poster's part somewhere.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: October 24, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »

If anyone has any questions on the forensic testing let me know because my mom is a labtech and she knows forensic stuff. I'm on my laptop downstairs on the couch and shes sitting in the chair right next me.

Please ask her to read the reports that came out today and tell us her take on it .....and give her lots of big hugs from the monkeys!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1284 on: October 24, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »

She said from the DNA.

Willen - could you please ask her if they only had Caylee's DNA, could they tell by that alone that the father was a family member ?  (because this is supposedly how the whole "Lee is the baby daddy" thing started....)
TIA !!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: October 24, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

A contemporary example of inbreeding is evident with the Amish in Pennsylvania.  The Amish have intermarried for many generations because of the limited numbers in their religious group.  At this point, many Amish women frequently miscarry and the children frequently die from various disorders as infants and children.  The Amish have a very high infant mortality rate. One disorder that is found in the Amish population is known as Maple Sugar Urine Syndrome.  It is a recessive genetic metabolic disorder that has emerged as dominant genetic after years of intermarriage.  The infant is born normal, but soon shows signs of a brownish urine.  Most of these MSUS children die in infancy, but those who do live longer face severe mental retardation.

WOW..interesting SS.....you are one smart monkey!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: October 24, 2008, 06:38:44 PM »

Not trying to be disrespectful re: the paternity discussion.  It IS important in this case for many reasons, that have been pointed out as recently as today - to eliminate the father as a potential suspect, to determine if the father has possession of Caylee, etc.  This is normal investigative stuff that LE would do.  They have stated they "know the identity" of the father.   They have thus far chosen not to release this info either 1) because it is irrelevant to the case and they want to respect the father's privacy or 2) because it WILL play a part in their case.   So I find it only natural to want to know who this person is and how they fit into the puzzle.   And (again not to be disrespectful of anyone) I fail to see how discussing the possibility of incest in the Anthony family could possibly offend anyone more than the incredibly sordid details of a MURDER.  (have sex with your brother or kill a 2-year old - which would you prefer?)

I agree
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: October 24, 2008, 06:39:00 PM »

She said from the DNA.

Willen - could you please ask her if they only had Caylee's DNA, could they tell by that alone that the father was a family member ?  (because this is supposedly how the whole "Lee is the baby daddy" thing started....)
TIA !!

IIRC, the DNA and the hair sample.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: October 24, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

I heard ( and I don't remember where) that Lee Anthony is not Casey's blood brother.  Lee was George's son with another woman, and Casey is Cindy's daughter with another man.  Is this true?  Does anyone know?

....I heard that also.  George is Casey's step father?  Could be wrong.
I also heard that Cindy's mother is Bea Arthur (from Golden Girls..)
I dunno, could be a rumor...?     

~ she is the MOM...the oldest one I believe.  Her and Cindy kinda look alike..now that I think about it 

Thanks for answering me.....BTW which golden girl is Bea Arthur?

Wrong, Bea Arthur played Dorothy, the tall one. The mom was Estelle Geddy, the little short old woman. Who was actually younger in real life than either Bea or Betty White.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: October 24, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »

SOOOO, no pizza was ever in the car????

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: October 24, 2008, 06:41:33 PM »

A cooler type container with or without ice.  I wonder if any of the receipts found in the car by LE were for ice. 

Maybe that's where the "frozen foods" she had when Tony picked her up come into play as well as backing the car into the garage to within inches of that deep freezer?

All speculation, of course, but the anaerobic statement does tend toward a container at the least.  Perhaps one like Coleman that has the plug for drainage of water as ice melts and resulted in decomp material leaking out of that plug into the trunk..

Oh I hadn't thought of that possibility...keep talking Anna!!
Or even better maybe JC Pennys had a Featured 12 Volt Travel Cooler:
Koolatron 26 Qt. Fun Kool 12V Cooler
The Koolatron P25 Portable 12 Volt Cooler makes a great companion on any road trip. At a great price!
Lists At: $119.00 (Save $38.90)
Sale Price: $80.10

Now you're talking.  Sure wish we knew what was purchased at JCP.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: October 24, 2008, 06:41:55 PM »

I agree

It does not offend me.... I just am not ready to go there ...any sooner than I have to that is...and I may just have to get ready real soon...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1292 on: October 24, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  False rumors of this magnitude have the ability to destroy lives.

Janet

Thank you Janet for being a voice of reason in this until we have more info.

I wont go there either guys...not yet...
  I agree.  I don't find it odd though that Cindy doesn't remember Eric's last name?  If he was the father, I can't imagine my not remember his name!
In Cindy's interview with LE(video)she says his name is Eric,LE asked for last name,she says she doesn't remember but her atty would have it as it's on the papers she supposedly had drawn up stating who would be guardian of Caylee if her and George and Casey pass away.I think the guardian would have been Lee.Anyways,I think Cindy was supposed to get the full name for LE....don't know if she did or not.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1293 on: October 24, 2008, 06:43:26 PM »

If anyone has any questions on the forensic testing let me know because my mom is a labtech and she knows forensic stuff. I'm on my laptop downstairs on the couch and shes sitting in the chair right next me.

Can you plz ask her if it's possible to know if the paternity was a family member from the results released today?

LOL....mammy, you took my question...

Remember they also have Caylee's full genetic profile from Jesse's paternity test.

Isn't that something, little did she know that accusing Jesse of being Caylee's father and him demanding a paternity test, that it would come back to bite her in the ass 2 years later! If that hadn't happened, they would only have the strands on her hairbrush to go off of. See? God is watching out for this little angel, and I truly believe that WHEN Caylee is found, the evidence will be crystal clear that KC is guilty.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1294 on: October 24, 2008, 06:44:45 PM »

POSTING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE I THINK ITS VERY IMPORTANT REGARDING THE SHOVEL.

Quick question. Is the neighbor that provided Casey the shovel African american. I know the Anthonys have an african american neighbor, but if it is the one that let Casey use the shovel. he can be EXCLUDED from being the donor of the hair. The hair is from a Caucasion.
Hi CSI
I think the neighbor is caucasion.The hair could be his and seeing as it was his shovel,I'd think the detectives would have taken a hair sample from him first,no?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
chrisk49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: October 24, 2008, 06:44:49 PM »

I just have a question regarding Cayle being buried in the backyard where the depression was, and I was wondering what she used to bury her that first day.  She returned apparently to dig her up and borrowed a shovel on that day.  Makes no sense to me but then again it is Casey. 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: October 24, 2008, 06:45:29 PM »

She said from the DNA.

TIA !!

She said the family member would have to be tested agains Caylees.

!~*Mar*~!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: October 24, 2008, 06:47:07 PM »

She said from the DNA.

TIA !!

She said the family member would have to be tested agains Caylees.

Thank you & tell your mother thanks also.
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: October 24, 2008, 06:47:22 PM »

She said from the DNA.

TIA !!

I know this wasn't for me but I can answer--We each get a string of dna from our mother and one from our father--if they only had Caylees dna they could say without a doubt if the parents were related
Brothers and sisters share markers--if they had a child that child would have the same markers--because remember they each got part of the mother  and part of the father those combined to create the dna sequence of their offspring--so if brothers and sisters mated they would produce a child missing a sequence from another person
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1299 on: October 24, 2008, 06:47:26 PM »

Monkeys

I know this is way out in  deep, deep Left field....
but if a deceased body (may have been decased 30-60 min) was on the ground for just a few minutes   would a cadaver dog be able to hit on that ground area month later ?

I just cannot see Caylee in the back yard for any lengthh of time ... esp.  if the family dog roamed around there.   

Also my memory is gone on this...   The day the shovel was borrowed vs the missing gas cans..  and the car backed into the drive way   18th, 24th, ??     a little reminder please  and thank you.

I do not know the answer to that OF....but at scumoftheearthmarklewis's house the cadaver dogs hit on the washing machine that he washed the comforter he wrapped her in, so I would guess the answer could be yes...

it was the 18th.  Not sure about the first question...

If you read the progress of the stages of death and decomp on the previous page you will note that the body begins to smell within 24 hours.  So If Caylee died on the 16 or 17th the possibility of getting a hit from a cadaver dog is there.  I would love to read the report about the cadaver dog hits.  Cindy kept alluding to them being inconsistent...well that makes perfect sense if the body was only a few hours into rigor when it was placed in the backyard.  Then you have the more consistent evidence of extensive decomposition in the car when the body remained for a longer period of time.  I wish I were a juror...this would be an easy conviction for me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.