April 27, 2024, 01:41:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383881 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: October 24, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »

A contemporary example of inbreeding is evident with the Amish in Pennsylvania.  The Amish have intermarried for many generations because of the limited numbers in their religious group.  At this point, many Amish women frequently miscarry and the children frequently die from various disorders as infants and children.  The Amish have a very high infant mortality rate. One disorder that is found in the Amish population is known as Maple Sugar Urine Syndrome.  It is a recessive genetic metabolic disorder that has emerged as dominant genetic after years of intermarriage.  The infant is born normal, but soon shows signs of a brownish urine.  Most of these MSUS children die in infancy, but those who do live longer face severe mental retardation.

WOW..interesting SS.....you are one smart monkey!!!

Thanks Sunny,

I just loved it when I was working on that particular degree.  It is so interesting.  Another contemporary example is Tay Sachs.  In simplistic terms, tay sachs was originally a mutation in the shape of blood cells.  The mutation spread through generations because ironically, the misshapened cells actually served to stop the spread of malaria.  So, many of the African people who survived the malaria outbreaks actually had the cell mutation and the malaria survivers passed the gene on to their children.  Many generations later, some people of African origin still carry the mutation as a recessive gene.  When two carriers produce a child who gets both of the recessive genes, the result is tay sachs which is also a terminal condition.

uummmmm interesting....something that did good (stopped malaria)....is now a killer if the recessive gene is carried by both parents.....and incurable totally???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: October 24, 2008, 07:12:34 PM »

Good Lord monkeys,
  Could we please move forward? I do grow so weary with page after page of nothing but pure raw speculation.My friends here are all in a lather over post that don't mean a thing to anyone except to the poster that posted it...Please,this is about little Caylee and no matter if Lee is the father or not,Casey is the one in all probability that killed her and we should be about looking for justice,not devouring one another in the process.It just isn't helpful...

I think if Lee is the father, it is critical to the "why" in this sordid story.  There is never an excuse, but if true, this makes Casey a victim of sorts as her mom continues to say Casey is a victim as much as Caylee.  If she was abused, and she was forced to take responsibility for a child between Lee and her, then all of her behavior is given meaning.  This would explain why Cindy is so adamant on protecting her daughter.  She would feel guilty for all that she has done to Casey.  Caylee is the ultimate victim, but Casey was a victim of her brother.  Cindy would have no choice but to protect Casey, it protects Lee, and it protects the deep dark secret they might have all been hiding.
Makes sense to me Russ.I can't understand why some opinions are batted out of the cage if it offends some posters.

I agree Karma.  I think it is vitally important to identify Caylee's father.  This person has paternity rights.   Paternity could also be a significant motive in the murder of a child.  I have long felt that Lee is the father because of the hints that we have been given about Caylee's DNA, but most of all because of the things that haven't been said to deny that Lee is the father.  Jesse and his family have probably known since his paternity test that Caylee's father was related to Casey.  Remember, in a paternity test, both the mother and the father are required to produce DNA.  The DNA profiles of the parents are then compared to the child's DNA profile.  Lee and Casey wouldn't have identical DNA, but their markers would have a very high degree of similarity.  Jesse claimed that the paternity test gave a 99% chance that he was not the father.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: October 24, 2008, 07:14:47 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

I second that Monken!!!!!!  Uncalled for!!!!!

PJ flower

Hey PJ and others, don't worry about the comments from this afternoon, it was all taken care of by a Mod. 

Thank You and Thank You to Muffy Bee!!!  I'm still playing catch up but am finally making progress.  I hope to be caught up in time to listen to NG or even read the transcript later tonight.  I can't get it here in the boonies.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: October 24, 2008, 07:16:24 PM »

Orchidwmn - (HI, Neighbor) Haven't seen you post for a few days.  What are your thoughts on all of this?

I have been helping Mrskub with the cookbook for TES, and I can only lurk at work, I can't post for fear of big brother. But, I have been thinking a lot about this. These are only my opinions, and most of them are based on "feelings." I am not in any way psychic, but I do have a gut that tugs at me at times.

I think Casey killed Caylee possibly by accident in the home. I am still undecided on the method. My "gut" tells me she was still in a rage from the fight the night before and Caylee probably did some small thing, like pottied her pants, broke something etc, and Casey completely lost it.  She either hit her with something or shook her to death. I can't see the whole chloroform thing, although I know it is possible. We all have pictures of our kids crying, etc. But the picture of Caylee crying just gave me a really sick feeling.

Now in a panic, she has to come up with a plan. I think during this time her she began trying to come up with some sort of lie she could tell, but in this state of panic she couldn't come up with an accident.

I think she would have put her in some sort of trash bag(s) and taken her to the backyard, thinking she would bury her and then put the playhouse over her to hide the newly dug hole. The shed was locked, so she borrowed a shovel.  But the digging was hard, even with all the adrenaline, digging is hard work, and she knew she had to go deep. She probably starts to worry that Cindy would come home before she could complete the task.  She returns the shovel after an hour and half, and has to come up with a plan B.

I don't think she had any idea what plan B was, but she knew she had to get herself and Caylee out of that house. I think at some point she did put Caylee in a secondary container, but still in the trash bags as well. I always felt like it was a piece of the leopard luggage, but again that was a "gut" feeling I had.  When Dolce posted the picture and the link I went to the website, and read that it had a pink lining, and had wheels.  Instantly I thought it would be easier to move, not draw too much attention if any one saw her struggling trying to get a piece of luggage in or out of the car, and it seemed so "Casey". I certainly see the cooler as being a possibility as well, just don't have the same "feeling" about it.

Then the story gets all fuzzy in my head. I think she drove around with her for awhile as evidenced by the fact that she tells Amy about the smell, and eventually that she got rid of it. Like we have found, truth mixed with lies. I think it is possible that she did put something that was in the trunk in the dumpster. Maybe a rug, blanket, towel, etc, that she may have put down under the luggage, cooler, etc.  I feel that the JC Penney Statement, and possible video is a critical piece of the puzzle. Personally I want to see it now!!

I think when the smell got so bad she left it at Amscot. I think she left her purse in the car (but took her ID) hoping someone would steal it, thus absolving her of having to get "rid" of Caylee. Whoever stole it isn't going to go to the cops and say, hey I stole this car, and it smells like something dead is in it, if they found Caylee, they would driven it into alligator alley after wiping down their prints, then her kidnapping or a carjacking story might have worked. But nobody took the car.

I think she toyed with the idea of setting the car on fire with the gas cans, possibly putting Caylee in the car seat, but realized that because of the state of decomposition, she couldn't get Caylee in that seat anymore, and the fire was not going to hide the fact that Caylee was in the trunk.  Surely she had seen enough CSI episodes to know they would also determine that the cause of death was not fire, so she abandoned that idea as well.

I think she then took Caylee and dumped her somewhere near the airport. Again, girl with luggage near airport, not too weird of a sight.  I think that then she had some sort of euphoria that she was now single, could go about her life with a new start.

In the meantime, I think she put on her everything is normal hat, had fun, partied, cooked, played house and continued to lie to Cindy about what was going on and where she and Caylee were.  I just can't for the life of me figure out how she thought she would get away with it. The story was just too bizarre and full of holes, I don't think she ever thought it through. Like others, I think it may have been a reactionary story to Cindy's question what did you do?

I would love to see the computer queries she was doing the night Cindy came and got her. I think she had taken Amy's $250 and that she was probably going to hop a plane, or rent a car and go to CA to be with the marine. Tell him her mom took custody, and tell mom they were going to be a family. Then come up with some other lie about the kidnapping when she was far away from where she had left little Caylee.

Ok, so that is my theory. It in NO way means that I don't think everyone else's opinions and theories are possible and I find them all interesting. I think some of them are strange at times, but you may very well think mine are as well.  Sometimes I nod my head, sometimes I roll my eyes, but it is all good, because I know everyone here is here because we all care about Caylee.   

Unfortunately more than her mother.

That makes sense.  I really never gave much thought to her still planning to leave, but it sure wouldn't surprise me.

It is sad that we care more than Casey does...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1324 on: October 24, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »

Casey and Lee look alot alike, you can defiantely tell they are related and favor their father.  Altho I can probably see Casey seducing her brother I do not think Lee is the father. Caylee looks nothing like them she looks just like JP Pratt.  I can see why they didnt want the father of the child to know.  The whole Anthony family are wackos and have been long before Caylee was murdered and they didnt want the fathers family taking Caylee away.  I think Lee didnt want to give his DNA because he is angry with LE and blames them for the info being leaked and listens to his mom too much.  I think deep down Lee knows his sister killed her daughter but doesnt want to be disowned from the family. 

Has anyone ever seen any George is Casey? I may see a little bit of George in Lee but not Casey. Casey may be the milk mans child for all we know!! Wpould cause some marital probs at some point in their marriage.
I think Caylee looked more like Cindy than like Casey.To me Casey looks more like George than she does Cindy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: October 24, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »

I dreamed that Casey shook Caylee like a rag doll and she died.  Is that possible?  I know you can shake an infant and they can die, but what about a toddler???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1326 on: October 24, 2008, 07:21:44 PM »

Casey and Lee look alot alike, you can defiantely tell they are related and favor their father.  Altho I can probably see Casey seducing her brother I do not think Lee is the father. Caylee looks nothing like them she looks just like JP Pratt.  I can see why they didnt want the father of the child to know.  The whole Anthony family are wackos and have been long before Caylee was murdered and they didnt want the fathers family taking Caylee away.  I think Lee didnt want to give his DNA because he is angry with LE and blames them for the info being leaked and listens to his mom too much.  I think deep down Lee knows his sister killed her daughter but doesnt want to be disowned from the family. 

Has anyone ever seen any George is Casey? I may see a little bit of George in Lee but not Casey. Casey may be the milk mans child for all we know!! Wpould cause some marital probs at some point in their marriage.
I think Caylee looked more like Cindy than like Casey.To me Casey looks more like George than she does Cindy.

I agree, Karma...that's what I have always thought/seen.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: October 24, 2008, 07:22:25 PM »

A contemporary example of inbreeding is evident with the Amish in Pennsylvania.  The Amish have intermarried for many generations because of the limited numbers in their religious group.  At this point, many Amish women frequently miscarry and the children frequently die from various disorders as infants and children.  The Amish have a very high infant mortality rate. One disorder that is found in the Amish population is known as Maple Sugar Urine Syndrome.  It is a recessive genetic metabolic disorder that has emerged as dominant genetic after years of intermarriage.  The infant is born normal, but soon shows signs of a brownish urine.  Most of these MSUS children die in infancy, but those who do live longer face severe mental retardation.

Thanks Sunny,

I just loved it when I was working on that particular degree.  It is so interesting.  Another contemporary example is Tay Sachs.  In simplistic terms, tay sachs was originally a mutation in the shape of blood cells.  The mutation spread through generations because ironically, the misshapened cells actually served to stop the spread of malaria.  So, many of the African people who survived the malaria outbreaks actually had the cell mutation and the malaria survivers passed the gene on to their children.  Many generations later, some people of African origin still carry the mutation as a recessive gene.  When two carriers produce a child who gets both of the recessive genes, the result is tay sachs which is also a terminal condition.

Tay Sachs is European Jewish population disease.  You sure you didn't mean Sickle Cell anemia?

Yes, I apologize!!!  Tay Sachs is also genetic, but Sickle Cell is what I was describing.  It's been a long day.  Sorry.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: October 24, 2008, 07:23:19 PM »

Blonde, your cooler theory is looking stronger all the time.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: October 24, 2008, 07:24:40 PM »

In the documents released previously, wasn't there mention of a meeting between LE and KA, CA and LA were the paternity was discussed? LE indicating that they knew who the father was.  I'm pretty sure there was such a meeting and hope I'm not dreaming this up! It struck me as very odd that GA was missing from this meeting. Does anyone else recall this?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: October 24, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »

I see George in both Lee and Casey... the dark hair and eyebrows, for sure, and also the shape of the eyes. Caylee did favor Cindy some, but she does not really favor either Casey or Lee. She does resemble this JP Chatt quite a lot, but she also could favor Jesse G. if you look at the eyes. Yes, I know he is not the father... too bad, he's a good-looking guy. I wonder if Casey even has a clue who the real dad is?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: October 24, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »

????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: October 24, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »

In the documents released previously, wasn't there mention of a meeting between LE and KA, CA and LA were the paternity was discussed? LE indicating that they knew who the father was.  I'm pretty sure there was such a meeting and hope I'm not dreaming this up! It struck me as very odd that GA was missing from this meeting. Does anyone else recall this?

I also read that there was a meeting that took place mid-week and then George was MIA for a few days.  I also read that George was the only family member who was not aware of Caylee's paternity prior to that meeting. 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: October 24, 2008, 07:30:53 PM »

I also read that there was a meeting that took place mid-week and then George was MIA for a few days.  I also read that George was the only family member who was not aware of Caylee's paternity prior to that meeting. 

Thanks. Glad I'm not missing all my brain cells.  Did anything more come of this?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1334 on: October 24, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »

Prosecutor's case, in a nutshell -
Casey Anthony – high school dropout, unwed and pregnant at 19 (possibly by her brother, no one has denied this as of yet…)
Has told various differing stories about who is Caylee’s father,
Known as a “diabolical liar” by her friends,
Pretended for nearly 2 years to have a job when she really did not have one,
Stole thousands of $$ from her grandparents savings,
Spent thousands of $$ on her mother’s credit cards,
Known to be very promiscuous,
By most accounts seemed to love her daughter, although (according to brother) her mother Cindy says she was a bad mother, Caylee a mistake, etc etc etc.
Claims to have a xanax connection (Annie),
Researching how to make chloroform as early as May 2008,
Researching missing child websites,
Telling people that Caylee was “with the nanny” as early as May 2008 although not one friend or family member has ever met or even seen said nanny (Caylee possibly drugged in trunk of car?),
Known to take Caylee to “adult” parties and nightclubs, and chastised by her friends for doing so,
Cindy threatening to take custody of Caylee?
Cindy and George actually seeing counselor regarding getting custody of Caylee?
Has fight with mother over stealing from grandparents and generally being a shitty mother, Cindy choked her and there was a lot of screaming (this according to Lee and neighbors),
Immediately after the fight, wants to visit boyfriend but boyfriend says “don’t bring the kid”,
(do we know where she actually spent the night on June 15th?  George says he saw C&C at 1pm on the 16th – LAST REPORTED SIGHTING OF CAYLEE).
No reported sightings of Caylee after June 16th.
Casey having nightmares during the following week,
Casey borrows shovel on June 18th and backs car into garage. 
Caylee steals best friend’s checkbook and shops at target, buys nothing for Caylee.
Caylee returns home and doesn’t get supplies for Caylee.
Caylee buys a ________________ at JCP on June 27th (LE will fill in that blank).
Car smells of dead body.
Cindy tells 911 operator that car smells of dead body.
Cindy asks Casey “what have you done?!”
Casey tells a string of the most ridiculous lies to LE, and sticks to them !

Now if you’re not yet sold,

Evidence compiled by the FBI says “Caylee is dead and was in trunk of car”.

Do we really need a body ?

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: October 24, 2008, 07:32:59 PM »

Thanks Sunny,

uummmmm interesting....something that did good (stopped malaria)....is now a killer if the recessive gene is carried by both parents.....and incurable totally???

Sorry but I think you have Sickle Cell Anemia and Tay Sachs confused. Tay Sachs is almost always found in those of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage.
Sickle cell anemia is found primarily in black people.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: October 24, 2008, 07:35:57 PM »

if chloroform is poured onto mulch or soil will it be detected by forensic analysis?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: October 24, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »

I found this link it's a hand book I don't have time tonight to read it.

/Cadaver-Dog-Handbook-Forensic-Training-Tactics
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4623888/Cadaver-Dog-Handbook-Forensic-Training-Tactics

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: October 24, 2008, 07:37:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I've spent the better part of the afternoon reading and catching up.  I think many are not aware of just how often sibling incest occurs.  It is the dark secret in many families.  It does occur FIVE times more often than other relational incest.  While birth defects are common in children born of incest, Caylee obviously did not suffer from this.  Not all children of incest have genetic mutations.  In fact, the MAJORITY are born perfectly normal.  However, genetic mutations occur with a greater frequency than in normal populations.  I posted some research on all this a few weeks ago, so if anyone is interested, you can search my posts. 

I think it is quite possible Lee is Caylee's father, as repulsive as that seems to us.  Other monkeys have posted the inconsistencies in the family's comments about paternity, the other indications that make many think this is the secret this family is protecting.

My concern is that Baez will use this as a defensive strategy, claiming Casey is a "victim" (as Cindy likes to remind us) of her brother's sexual assault.  This is really more of a concern to me than any insanity defense which would never fly in court.  I'm afraid a jury would be sympathetic to this woman if Baez attempts to show she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by her brother and "forced" to bear his child.  I have read some of the psychological research that indicates women can be the aggressors in sibling incest, but usually if the male is elder, this is not the case.  I really think this is a serious concern and what Baez was talking about when he said we would understand when they get a chance to tell their story.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: October 24, 2008, 07:37:35 PM »

????????

Always1 - What's wrong? 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.