April 30, 2024, 02:44:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 384129 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: October 24, 2008, 09:34:39 PM »

Actually I think it may have been after the cadaver dogs had been to the Hopespring Dr address & if IIRC it was right around the time that rumors were being circulated that TES would be going to the Hopespring Dr address with cadaver dogs & at the time my thinking was that GA was possibly trying to sabotage the cadaver dogs or burn their paws as lime will do that as well.

I have never heard that lime will burn. My daddy worked in a rock quarry. they produced rocks gravel  and lime as well as other things.So he was around it daily. He also used it on our grass as well as in the garden. Us kids were always barefoot in the summer and if it would have harmed us in anyway I am sure he would never have used it. I guess now I will have to do some research. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: October 24, 2008, 09:34:46 PM »

gotta run for a bit, will be back in a little while   

Hurry back...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: October 24, 2008, 09:35:24 PM »

Its kinda slow...I say we all call Lee again...lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1563 on: October 24, 2008, 09:37:02 PM »

If the defense is unable to cross examine the evidence presented in the case by the FBi, will that evidence then be thrown out of the case???

Why would the defense be unable to cross examine the evidence?  Just because they can't have another sample does not mean they can't question the person performing the test and ask about chain of custody and such.
The latest doc drop indicated that the evidence being processed was very minimal in size and may only have enough for testing once.  I think that the defense could argue that they were unable to have their expert test it as well if all of the evidence has been used up on the first initial test done by FBI.  Sure they can question the testers, but I think Baez might have a leg to stand on if he is unable to have his own people cross examine first hand. 
Very good question A-1, I will look into that.
I can understand questioning a local LE test, but an FBI test? Baez would be stupid.

I think he has already proven he is stupid.
IIRC the judge did mention that he would allow access to evidence and testing that Orlando LE was conducting, but that he had no jurisdiction over the FBI and therefore the defense would not be able to have equal access to that stuff.
Going to trial with just the facts that we are aware of, any Jury will see there was a dead body, that body was Caylee, there was a coverup and it wouldn't take too long deliberating. Baez can jump up and dance on his head and he will still loose. He did his client a diservice by not taking a deal. Whatever reason/explaination Casey has is still wrong, Caylee died. Unless of course he can pull her out of a hat during trial. That's just not going to happen.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: October 24, 2008, 09:37:12 PM »

Janet - thank you for the LE search photographs link.  I can't imagine how large your hard drive must be to hold all of your data files.  I think there are more than a few LEs who would love to have what is on your computer. 

Actually ... I access most Caylee Marie links using the SM search engine.  I have good memory for key words.

However ... my DIL has beautifully organized all my Natalee Holloway files on my hard drive and ... her hubby (my son) has backed up all those files for safe keeping.

Janet

Janet ~  This is wonderful.  As you know, so much has been lost in crashes etc.   It's great to see information is being kept safely.   Just wanted to say I appreciate your efforts and those of your sons. 

MuffyBee

I did lose all my Natalee Holloway files when my computer crashed when the power went out during a windstorm.  I was contemplating whether life was worth the living  (LOL) when ... I decided to phone youngest son at his place of employment (teacher).  In tears ... I frantically told him of the situation.  I was hoping he would assure me he could recover everthing.  That assurance was not forthcoming but ... he informed me that one week previous while his wife and I were having coffee and yakking in the kitchen and ... he was on my computer ... he had backed up my hard drive.  I may have lost a few files that I accumulated in that week but ... when you consider what could have been ... I was so thankful.

This guy immediately became my favorite child.  However ... I told him not to tell his siblings.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: October 24, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »

The serial killer with the boys, think there were in excess of 30 boys that John Gacey murdered.

GA was "sweetening" his lawn both front & back while the Fox web cam's were up.  So many thought that was normal behavior, not me, those people have secrets still there on that property.  As I recall, posters watching the fertilization of the Hopespring address saw the bags of the stuff & were reading the contents online.

Thank you Altruist for remembering the case I was talking about.

I wonder if GA was sweetening the lawn before or after the LE came with the dogs?

Actually I think it may have been after the cadaver dogs had been to the Hopespring Dr address & if IIRC it was right around the time that rumors were being circulated that TES would be going to the Hopespring Dr address with cadaver dogs & at the time my thinking was that GA was possibly trying to sabotage the cadaver dogs or burn their paws as lime will do that as well.
Hi to all the Monkeys, I dont post very much but this whole case is just sickening.  GA and CA both searched their yard after getting the car back, they already knew something was wrong, and  CA cleaned the car and washed items that she knew would be evidence.   How much evidence did they destroy?  I understand they love their daughter, but do they really think holding vigils for Caylee is going to bring her home.  If they really thought she was alive, they would go to the ends of the earth searching.  They don't.   They should have made their daughter tell as soon as she got home from jail the first time.  If she were my daughter, trust me , she would have told me, and  maybe she did!!!!!!!!!!! tell them. Thats what all the back pedaling and lying is all about.  Caylee's sweet spirit will always be alive, but her little body is gone now and I pray with all my heart that she will be found and laid to rest like the sweet baby girl that she was.   I also think she had help disposing of Caylee, and I think  there are friends of hers that know and I think it would be someone that she knew loved her enough to cover for her.  Im going back to reading now.............YOU ARE ALL GREAT.................
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: October 24, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »

I am still trying to get up the nerve.  As one Monkey said ... Lee just may answer.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1567 on: October 24, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »

I can understand questioning a local LE test, but an FBI test? Baez would be stupid.
Stupid yes, look who we are talking about here.  My concern is that he would use every means possible in trying to get this evidence thrown out.  I was wondering if he had a "foot to stand on" with that arguement. 
Need I remind you of the most stupidest of things that got one murderer off...
"If the glove does not fit you must aquitt"
True, but I believe all the MT-DNA bored that not so brilliant jury to death. Today it would be more accepted I hope.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: October 24, 2008, 09:41:53 PM »

I am still trying to get up the nerve.  As one Monkey said ... Lee just may answer.

Janet

Nah, go ahead..you gotta hear Lee, he sounds just like Casey!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: October 24, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »

Where is Des? I want her back!!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:01 PM »

I think that LE has much more than what was released today...and these test said preliminary IIRC.  I'm sure they double checked and I think I heard triple checked everything.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:28 PM »

I noticed in one of the pictures posted by MisterMichaelj I believe showed a searcher in short sleeves. I do not think that is a good idea. IMO

Sam~  MistermichaelJ didn't post the pictures, and he made a post saying so, when another monkey made the same mistake.  The credit goes to someone else, who I can't think of this sec.  They should be credited with posting the pics. 

The poster was Invision.  I wrote her a note of thanks so that's the only reason I remember the name.

Bless Your Heart!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1572 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »

Can't keep my eyes open, going to bed now.

Just a tiny step o/t, I went for a job interview yesterday that would be a dream job for me. I need something soon or will likely lose the house. If maybe some monkeys would say a quick prayer for me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »

Where is Des? I want her back!!!

As quoted by Klaas:

Destiny has had alot on her plate lately.  She got upset at something I did.  She got mad and asked to be removed from SM.  Instead of removing her I've given her some time to think it over.

End of subject in this thread.  Please do not quote this post or discuss the issue here.  If you want to discuss it please email me at smklaas@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you as quick as I can about it.

It's not fair to take away from Caylee Anthony just because one of use is/was upset about something not pertaining to this case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »

Just a tiny step o/t, I went for a job interview yesterday that would be a dream job for me. I need something soon or will likely lose the house. If maybe some monkeys would say a quick prayer for me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

BooMonkey ~  (((hugs))) I hope the job interview will result in a job for you.  You are in my prayers. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:49 PM »

Of course, Boo....best of luck and don't forget we have a Prayer Thread in the Monkey Lounge.  It brings a lot of prayers to those who need them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:51 PM »

I have never heard that lime will burn. My daddy worked in a rock quarry. they produced rocks gravel  and lime as well as other things.So he was around it daily. He also used it on our grass as well as in the garden. Us kids were always barefoot in the summer and if it would have harmed us in anyway I am sure he would never have used it. I guess now I will have to do some research. LOL

Well I am back and did some research. one of the things I read was

Skin Hazards—Lime can cause irritation and burns to unprotected skin, especially in the presence of moisture. Prolonged contact with unprotected skin should be avoided. Protective gloves and clothing that fully covers arms and legs are recommended. Particular care should be exercised with quicklime because its reaction with moisture generates heat capable of causing thermal burns.

Maybe Daddy was trying to punish all of us kids. LOL It really is a joke because Daddy was my stepfather and was the kindest most gentle man on the face of this earth. He lived for us kids.JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1577 on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:55 PM »

I think that LE has much more than what was released today...and these test said preliminary IIRC.  I'm sure they double checked and I think I heard triple checked everything.

Dottie, I think you are 1,000,000 Percent correct. Lets face it we have most of the information regarding the stealing of Amy's checks. That one is all wrapped up neat as a package, but we are missing most of the really helpful information. I think what we are just the edge pieces of the puzzle, and they are going to amaze us in filling in the middle.

I just hope she doesn't plea bargain and then we won't get to hear it.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: October 24, 2008, 09:56:25 PM »

She is wearing it in the bank photo where she is cashing the bad check.

I find this tidbit interesting because I have always felt that based on Cindy's reluctance to turn over the receipts/statements, whatever was bought was alot mor eincriminating than a cross necklace.  Now if we suddenly couldn't find the cross necklace, that could be significant (buried with the body?)  But if the Anthonys still have possession of it, then I suppose I feel "let down"  hahahhaha
Maybe the cross wasn't the only thing she bought.

true... i did not see the broadcast so I'm wondering in what context it was even brought up...
i can't even remember...he was talking and JVM interrupted as always and it was over.

Padilla said  "KC lies to her parents & Cindy lies to the media - just like Cindy lied about the cross KC bought for Caylee after she had already disappeared."  I don't think he actually meant  to say it.  JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: October 24, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »

I am off.

Friends just phoned and invited us to come to movies with them.  Some WWI movie which does not excite me at all but ... hubby already has his jacket on so I guess we are going.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet
6:55 PM ET

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.