April 28, 2024, 10:36:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 384045 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1780 on: October 25, 2008, 08:27:29 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

Father Visits Casey Anthony In Jail, Leaves Without Answers

POSTED: 5:56 am EDT August 1, 2008
UPDATED: 6:45 pm EDT August 3, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony visited his daughter in the Orange County jail, Sunday, to try to get more answers about the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is behind bars. She's charged with child endangerment and obstructing justice as deputies search for her daughter. Caylee has been missing for more than a month.

When George Anthony emerged from the emotional visit he said he had learned nothing new, but he did say that Caylee had given her attorney a letter that possibly contained clues about Caylee’s disappearance.

However, when Chanel 9 talked to Casey Anthony’s attorney, he said all of the talk about the letter is absurd. He said the letter doesn’t exist and he never asked for one in the first place.

It is still unclear if Casey is writing letters to her family. Casey’s father seemed frustrated and said he asked Casey tough questions. He also admitted his daughter had made mistakes.

Still, George insists his granddaughter is alive. He’s so confident she will return, he’s planning a birthday party for Caylee in just six days.

VIGIL: Anthony Family Raising Money For Search
EVIDENCE REMOVED: See Images | Watch Raw Video
PIZZA THEORY: Eyewitness News Tests "Rotten Pizza Theory"
ARCHIVE: Read Previous Reports Related To Anthony Case

Friday, investigators went to the Anthony family home and removed gas cans. The cans were reported stolen in late June around the time Caylee may have disappeared. George Anthony said the cans were taken by a neighbor but admits his daughter had stolen gas from his home in the past. Sources close to the investigation say they don't believe the cans were used to burn or destroy evidence. But investigators do want to test the cans to see if they were near Caylee before she disappeared.

"We're passing information on that we get," said George Anthony. "What they do with it, I have no control over."

Anthony also reacted to a recent People Magazine article he believes took a negative view of his family.

"We've gotten blindsided," he said. "My wife and I cried when we read that article. What they told us of how it was going to be put together was totally different."

GROUP HELPS TO RAISE FUNDS

George Anthony appeared at a Publix shopping center Saturday to help pass out fliers with his granddaughter's picture on them. He said he plans on Monday to have a giant moving billboard with her image near where a car involved in the case was found a few weeks ago.

Anthony choked back tears, Friday night, as he looked out on a crowd of friends and strangers, leaving it to his son to explain what the family is feeling.

"Frankly every day is as hard as the first day," said Lee Anthony.

Carole Bernhardt understands. Eight years ago, someone snatched her then eight-year-old grandson, Zachary , from his bed in Clearwater while his family was sleeping.

"Everybody says, and they're wrong if they say it, 'We know how you feel,'" said Bernhardt.

She met the Anthonys for the first time and immediately connected with fellow grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

"As soon as she looked at me she hugged me and said, Thank God, you're here. You understand,'" said Bernhardt.

"They've had a child missing for eight years," said Cindy Anthony. "I don't know if I can go that long"

Both families have turned to the Kid Finder Network, a company Sheri Milstead and her husband founded to keep missing children in the public eye. It's already helped design and donate more than 60,000 fliers, almost a thousand T-shirts and several massive billboards with Caylee Anthony's photography.

And while the Milsteads say they've never experienced the loss of a child, they were touched by the high profile disappearance of Trenton Duckett two years ago in Lake County. They started their company after seeing that case.

MORE EVIDENCED SEIZED FROM HOME

Orange County sheriff's investigators took more evidence out of the Anthony home Friday morning as they continue their investigation into the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. Deputies showed up at the house around 10:00am and left with two brown evidence bags which contained the gas cans..

"During the conversation with the Anthonys, things do come up sometimes, and then there was a need to go back there and retrieve these items," said Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

George Anthony, the grandfather of missing Caylee Anthony and father of the missing girl's mother Casey, arrived at his home around 10:00am Friday with two detectives in a car and a Crime Scene Investigation van. George opened the garage door and allowed the two CSI investigators in.

Less than five minutes later, the two CSI investigators came out of the garage holding two oversized brown paper evidence bags.

George Anthony and the two detectives then got back into the car they arrived in and both them and the CSI van left the scene. Eyewitness News learned George Anthony returned to the sheriff's office where he and his wife Cindy were questioned until around 1:00pm.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office will not say how close detectives are to finding 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, but according to one investigator they need more hard evidence.

"Anything that we can get, any new information at all, whether it is from the lab or tips, that helps us find Caylee that much quicker," Padilla said.

Caylee's grandmother has her own theory about where her granddaughter might be, but she will not reveal it.

"I think with all agencies working forward and going as a team we will bring her home a lot faster," said Cindy Anthony.

NEW JAIL PHONE CALL MENTIONS "LETTER"

The family has been concerned about the Orange County jail releasing Casey's phone calls. In a new jailhouse phone call that was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

Cindy said she doesn't know what will be in the letter, but she wanted to make sure the public won’t have access to it.

"If she writes something, we want to make sure it gets in the right hand too, we don't want someone reading something who has no authority reading it," said Cindy.

Casey told her brother Saturday that she'd send letters to the family and to her attorney, assuring her brother that the attorney couldn't stop the information from getting to the Anthonys. Thursday, five days later, she gave her brother an update on the letters.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

FAMILY SAYS THEY'RE WORKING WITH INVESTIGATORS

Casey Anthony's attorneys plan to ask the Florida Supreme Court to step in and lower her $500,000 bond, but the state's highest court rarely gets involved in such cases. There could also soon be a decision as to whether Casey will be charged with the counts she's being held on, child neglect, obstruction of justice and making false official statements.

The investigation has gone from a search in Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents' backyard, after cadaver dogs alerted detectives to an area, to the Amscot where Caylee's mother abandoned her car. Investigators are chasing down every sound lead they get and trying not to waste any time.

Investigators are analyzing phone and credit card records to trace Casey Anthony's tracks over the month that she and Caylee were separated from the family. Casey's mother said she has the phone records, too, but won't talk about them or whether she's found evidence that Casey really did get a call from Caylee the day Caylee was reported missing.

"Our whole family spent the entire day yesterday sharing things with the authorities. So, again, we cannot impede their investigation," Cindy said Thursday. "I cannot give you names of people potentially linked to this thing."

Casey's brother tried recently to get the phone number for the mysterious babysitter from Casey, but he got the same thing investigators have gotten, the runaround.

"It was through a private call," Casey told him during a jailhouse phone call.

A private number is one that you can't trace or automatically redial, but that's different than what she told a 911 dispatcher two weeks ago.

"I actually received a phone call today, now from a number that is no longer in service," she told the 911 dispatcher.

Sources also told Eyewitness News that it's believed that Casey and her brother are talking in code during phone conversations, because they know they're being recorded and it may be partly because they were trying for some reason to circumvent Casey's attorney in getting information to investigators.

It's unlikely that Casey Anthony would be granted total protection from prosecution, if that's in fact what her attorney is looking for. If the case turns out to be a homicide, as prosecutors have said is very possible, Casey Anthony could be prosecuted even if Caylee is not found, investigators said.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: October 25, 2008, 08:29:57 AM »

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

HMMMMM.....George......Jesse.........Tony R.???????

I remember reading an article (and I can't remember which one) which says something about Caylee's impact (negative) on the lives of 3 police officers.

So -- we can speculate Jesse is 1, and Tony R is 2 -- who is 3??

At first I thought they may be referring to George -- but he really hasn't been a police officer for a long time. Un less Casey had something to do with why he left the force?

Just thought it was a very interesting comment -- her adverse impact on 3 law enforcement officers.

Morning Monkeys.

I would imagine that it is George.

I kept thinking Ricardo, but you're right it was Jesse, Tony R and George.

Or a 3rd one -- that we don't know anything about. YET.

In her analysis of the cell phone pings, KCJackie is introducing names I've not heard before.

This is going to be an interesting trial -- if it gets that far. If KC's legal team wants to keep her alive, they will 'make a deal'.

Good morning mammy!

Good Morning!

Yes it will be interesting.  If a body is found, that's when I see them wanting to make a deal.  Without the body, I really doubt if she gets the death penalty.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1782 on: October 25, 2008, 08:30:02 AM »

OK, I know that post was from August but it suggests that George knows his daughter did it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: October 25, 2008, 08:30:50 AM »

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

I remember reading an article (and I can't remember which one) which says something about Caylee's impact (negative) on the lives of 3 police officers.

At first I thought they may be referring to George -- but he really hasn't been a police officer for a long time. Un less Casey had something to do with why he left the force?

Just thought it was a very interesting comment -- her adverse impact on 3 law enforcement officers.

Morning Monkeys.

Saw this at WS, pasting all because it might disappear.

stark3923 
On Time Out   Join Date: Sep 2008

Adam? Another kc bf emerges

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADAM- last name unknown- http://www.myspace.com/44157817 Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on Jesse Grund with Adam. Police Academy in late 2006 and flunked out of field training. Was fired on the spot in a squad car is what I am told. Comments from Casey to him in March of 2006 that indicated she was starting to see him BEFORE she broke off the engagement with Jesse. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73750

IIRC (but could have been a different board)  Poster later claims was holding back this information, the reason for not posting sooner, but never really said why.
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: October 25, 2008, 08:31:33 AM »

Just a quick comment on the "dumpster" that has been posted and discussed on my broadcast site.
It is known as a rollback in the industry. Rollback dumpsters have either one large door in the rear of the unit or a par of swinging doors that open outward. This enables the truck operator to dump the trash at the landfill the same way a dump truck would.

Workers at jobsites where these things are often used can open the door(s) to walk in and dump trash in them. They can only do this to a point, however. At some point the rollback starts to fill up and the doors can no longer be opened without the trash falling out of it.

The photo had the dumpster as fairly full which means that Casey would have to have reached over her head to place Caylee into the dumpster.

Also, these types of dumpsters are open at the top and not enclosed like the Amscot dumpster. If a dead body were placed there, someone would have noticed the odor much sooner than if she were placed in an enclosed dumpster.

Apparently search dogs did not hit on the dumpster in the photo or we would have heard something by now. I seem to remember that the dogs indicated an interest in the Amscot dumpster area.

MURT
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:29 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

Father Visits Casey Anthony In Jail, Leaves Without Answers

POSTED: 5:56 am EDT August 1, 2008
UPDATED: 6:45 pm EDT August 3, 2008

Still, George insists his granddaughter is alive. He’s so confident she will return, he’s planning a birthday party for Caylee in just six days.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: October 25, 2008, 08:35:43 AM »

OK, I know that post was from August but it suggests that George knows his daughter did it.

IMO, they all know.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: October 25, 2008, 08:36:49 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

stark3923 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADAM- last name unknown- http://www.myspace.com/44157817 Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on Jesse Grund with Adam. Police Academy in late 2006 and flunked out of field training. Was fired on the spot in a squad car is what I am told. Comments from Casey to him in March of 2006 that indicated she was starting to see him BEFORE she broke off the engagement with Jesse. 

IIRC (but could have been a different board)  Poster later claims was holding back this information, the reason for not posting sooner, but never really said why.

That's interesting.  KC must have dated the entire force.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: October 25, 2008, 08:39:49 AM »

my understanding was LP said that there maggot and fluids ON the bag. Also we
haven't heard anything about what was found in the maggots.
Also Kobi is a professor at a forensic school & very well respected. You have got to
wonder how all this mumbo-jumbo is sitting with his students, some of them are
probably just about finished with their coarses and know he is really stretching the
the truth. I truly hope that Caylee was put into a piece of luggage. Than all of her
bones will be there and that will tell them a lot.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: October 25, 2008, 08:42:37 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

stark3923 

I find it interesting that the two we know for sure she dated are no longer on the force.  And if this Adam also dated her he is no longer on the force either.  No big conspiracy theory or anything just interesting.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: October 25, 2008, 08:49:46 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

stark3923 

I find it interesting that the two we know for sure she dated are no longer on the force.  And if this Adam also dated her he is no longer on the force either.  No big conspiracy theory or anything just interesting.

IIRC, Jesse's resigning was a mutual thing and had nothing to do with KC.  Tony R. lied about his involvement with KC and was fired.  I read something about another officer being fired, but I don't remember a name being given or if it was ever confirmed.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: October 25, 2008, 08:55:11 AM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=7458

JourneysNonnie
Oct 25, 2008 | 8:46 AM on casey's myspace page
National Vigil Scheduled: November 2, 2008

Save the date: Sunday, November 2, 2008 ~ 8p.m. (eastern time)

Join us for a National Vigil on November 2nd as we hope to bring more awareness to those we love that are still missing from our families.

If you have a missing person's Myspace site, please forward your link in an e-mail to us. All missing persons' sites will be posted in our top friends.

We'll post the information this weekend on the Caylee Myspace site
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1792 on: October 25, 2008, 08:56:45 AM »

I'd have to say that Lee was spending that time trying to erase info on the computer.
So did Lee also pick up Casey's cell phone?

No.  Detectives went to Tony's and picked up her cell phone earlier.
[/quote]
Thank you AZLady

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: October 25, 2008, 08:57:42 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

stark3923 

Thanks IAmHereToday --

I wonder if this is one of the names that KCJackie has mentioned??

I will try to check back -- or hopefully she will answer 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 25, 2008, 08:59:20 AM »

From nancy Grace transcript (thanks so much Blonde)

VERY INTERESTING!

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Do you think, Joe Episcopo, that the authorities could actually prove that or do they have to just assume that the minister is doing what he`s doing, you can`t mess with the minister?

JOE EPISCOPO, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, you could subpoena him and the parents, put them under oath and ask him, what did he tell you? And then they`d have to answer the question.

So that`s one way to find out if it happened, and besides, he doesn`t -- the minister doesn`t have a right to give away that privilege and tell someone else. You can`t do that. It`s like attorney/client.

I can`t ever reveal it unless my client tells me to do it or my client does it. And, again, if a third person is in my office and someone is revealing me something, that other person hears it, it`s not privileged.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well.

EPISCOPO: So the privilege is controlled.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, this was your theory. Is there any other explanation for why her parents and her brother have not visited her in jail since she was re-arrested after the murder indictment came down?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you said it at the first part of your statement, and when we were back there, we had a young lady actually living with her, 24/7, traveling to the attorney`s office back and forth for nine days.

There is a lot of things that the young lady knows that she hasn`t revealed and I have not asked her. But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded.

So my thing, and -- the attorney, Mr. Episcopo there told you what happens. And that is that I have no doubt, and the way the family thinks, I have no doubt the minister is the one that`s carrying the messages.

And eventually, law enforcement or the FBI is going to subpoena the parents, and ask them. Because.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1795 on: October 25, 2008, 09:10:24 AM »

What could be more important than talking to the security guard inside the house? Why didn't LP ask questions? I think it's horrible that a minister would do anything like passing letters, whether he believes KC is innocent or not, there is a murder case going on here and LE needs to get a handle on this!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: October 25, 2008, 09:12:19 AM »

What could be more important than talking to the security guard inside the house? Why didn't LP ask questions? I think it's horrible that a minister would do anything like passing letters, whether he believes KC is innocent or not, there is a murder case going on here and LE needs to get a handle on this!

What is said to the minister is privileged under the Sunshine Law (IIRC).
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: October 25, 2008, 09:13:06 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: October 25, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »

What is said to the minister is privileged

**corrected** 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: October 25, 2008, 09:16:39 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!!!!

Good Morning Tater!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.