April 27, 2024, 03:38:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 383957 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: October 25, 2008, 10:03:52 AM »

Got to go and get stuff done  or  I will have to purchase some too   

SeeYaByeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: October 25, 2008, 10:05:11 AM »

Got to go and get stuff done  or  I will have to purchase some too   

SeeYaByeeeeeeeee

Hurry back!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: October 25, 2008, 10:07:46 AM »

The media-management firm representing Anthony's attorney issued a statement:

"Today's released information proves absolutely that there has never been and still isn't any connection whatsoever with Casey Anthony having committed any crime. Ms. Anthony, her mother, father and the Baez law firm continue to believe that Casey's daughter is still alive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2508oct25,0,5047582.story

Lordhavemercy...these people get under my skin....

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 

They know they are in a world of hurt so they are just saying what they have too...

Good morning littleone!!!

Mornin tater-that has to be the cutest little monkey i have ever seen!!  --i love it!!

Probly right tater-but my gosh..i am so tired of them twisting and spinning. i wonder if anyone is believin their tales. Sad

Maybe a few but I think most know the truth.The GJ sure wasn't buying....

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1823 on: October 25, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »

"Today's released information proves absolutely that there has never been and still isn't any connection whatsoever with Casey Anthony having committed any crime. Ms. Anthony, her mother, father and the Baez law firm continue to believe that Casey's daughter is still alive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2508oct25,0,5047582.story

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 

Wonder why Lee isn't mentioned in the above statement?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: October 25, 2008, 10:16:42 AM »

Okay, when checking to make sure I did not buy the winning Mega Millions ticket last night, I did check to see the list of previous winners.  Is this wierd or what?

On May 16, 2008, the Anthony Trust of Amelia Ohio won $196 million in the Mega Millions Lottery!

http://www.megamillions.com/winners/jackpothistory.asp

Maybe that is why the Ohio Anthony clan is not in touch with the Anthony group in Orlando!

Strange!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: October 25, 2008, 10:16:42 AM »

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 

good catch.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: October 25, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 

They know they are in a world of hurt so they are just saying what they have too...

Good morning littleone!!!

Mornin tater-that has to be the cutest little monkey i have ever seen!!  --i love it!!

Probly right tater-but my gosh..i am so tired of them twisting and spinning. i wonder if anyone is believin their tales. Sad

Maybe a few but I think most know the truth.The GJ sure wasn't buying....

Yep-the GJ must have heard enough to convince them. i have to believe that the prosecution has enough evidence to convict her. i am praying so hard that Tim and TES finds little Caylee.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: October 25, 2008, 10:19:13 AM »

Mornin sweet monkeys!! 

STRANGE isn't it...i sure didn't catch that. Maybe Cindy and George are distancing themselves from him. He may in the end be UNDER the bus.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: October 25, 2008, 10:24:46 AM »

Okay, when checking to make sure I did not buy the winning Mega Millions ticket last night, I did check to see the list of previous winners.  Is this wierd or what?

On May 16, 2008, the Anthony Trust of Amelia Ohio won $196 million in the Mega Millions Lottery!

http://www.megamillions.com/winners/jackpothistory.asp

Maybe that is why the Ohio Anthony clan is not in touch with the Anthony group in Orlando!

Strange!

Very strange!!!
jackpot drawn May 16, 2008 has come forward to claim the prize in trust. Christine A. Buttress, trustee, came to the Ohio Lottery’s Cleveland headquarters today to complete the claim on behalf of The Anthony Trust.

The holder of the ticket chose the annuity. The trust will receive a first- time payment of $7,550,000 before mandatory Federal and State tax withholdings. The trust will then receive annual payments of $7,538,000 for the next 25 years before mandatory Federal and State tax withholdings.

The winning ticket was purchased at Main Street Wine & Spirits of Amelia.  The winner used the auto lotto feature when purchasing the ticket. The winning numbers were 6-11-39-46-47 + 26. Main Street Wine & Spirits received a $100,000 bonus for selling a jackpot-winning ticket.

Tonight’s Mega Millions’ jackpot is $34 million.

http://www.ohiolottery.com/press_releases/PressReleasesDet.aspx?Id=1340

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: October 25, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17800136/detail.html

Hard Evidence Confirms Decomposition In Casey Anthony's Car
Reports Also Confirm High Levels Of Chloroform

POSTED: 12:06 am EDT October 25, 2008
UPDATED: 12:14 am EDT October 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hard evidence released on Friday showed that at some point there was definitely a dead body in Casey Anthony's car.

The same report also showed that there was a strong presence of chloroform. Both findings confirm information sources previously revealed to WESH 2 News about missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony's mother.

A chemist explained what the findings could mean for the investigation.

"This is what our tissues are made of," said chemist Dr. Jeff Flowers about the findings inside Casey Anthony's trunk. "This is a horrid thing to talk about, really."

Flowers said, after reading through the report from a body farm in Tennessee, he believes compounds found in the air in Casey Anthony's trunk point clearly to human decomposition.

"They did not base this on one or two positive identifications, but on many," Flowers said. "So it's very strong evidence in my mind as a chemist (of) decomposition of a body in the car, of a human body in the car."

In addition to evidence of human decomposition, scientists at the Tennessee body farm also found unusually high levels of chloroform.

"These are higher than what they might expect from decomposition products, and that means they have to have been put there artificially by a human being," Flowers said.

Also released Friday were tests from an FBI lab that conclude a strand of hair found in Casey Anthony's trunk showed signs of decomposition at the root, and under a microscope it appeared similar to hair taken from Caylee's hairbrush. But the sample was too small to draw a conclusion.

A DNA test on the same hair strand confirmed it came from either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

The body farm also said it found compounds that could indicate the decomposition took place in anaerobic conditions, meaning without oxygen, but Flowers said it's not strong evidence.

"One theory, if you've been following the case, is that she was buried somewhere else and then transferred into the car," Flowers said. "But it's pretty speculative."

Todd Black, the representative for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said the release of the documents do not show any proof that Casey Anthony harmed her daughter.

A representative for Orange County Jail said a pastor from Eastside Baptist Church met with Casey Anthony for about three hours Friday morning.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: October 25, 2008, 10:40:44 AM »

Does anyone have any information concerning the prosecuter that will be taking on this case? Any history at all? I have a feeling that alot of this will hinge on his/her closing arguement and I'd like to see some of them if possible from other cases.I hope it will be so passionate that there will not be a dry eye in the courtroom on Casey's behalf!..

Another note about Lee..I have a feeling that he was told by the defense and the Anthony's to shut up and get lost because he really did give alot of damaging information out against Casey.So much so that even what he has already said is going to be really hard to dispute.Add the things Cindy has said and I think personally,they are in awhole lot of trouble...jmo

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: October 25, 2008, 10:41:01 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hard evidence released on Friday showed that at some point there was definitely a dead body in Casey Anthony's car.

The same report also showed that there was a strong presence of chloroform. Both findings confirm information sources previously revealed to WESH 2 News about missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony's mother.

"This is what our tissues are made of," said chemist Dr. Jeff Flowers about the findings inside Casey Anthony's trunk. "This is a horrid thing to talk about, really."

Flowers said, after reading through the report from a body farm in Tennessee, he believes compounds found in the air in Casey Anthony's trunk point clearly to human decomposition.

"They did not base this on one or two positive identifications, but on many," Flowers said. "So it's very strong evidence in my mind as a chemist (of) decomposition of a body in the car, of a human body in the car."

In addition to evidence of human decomposition, scientists at the Tennessee body farm also found unusually high levels of chloroform.

"These are higher than what they might expect from decomposition products, and that means they have to have been put there artificially by a human being," Flowers said.

Also released Friday were tests from an FBI lab that conclude a strand of hair found in Casey Anthony's trunk showed signs of decomposition at the root, and under a microscope it appeared similar to hair taken from Caylee's hairbrush. But the sample was too small to draw a conclusion.

A DNA test on the same hair strand confirmed it came from either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

The body farm also said it found compounds that could indicate the decomposition took place in anaerobic conditions, meaning without oxygen, but Flowers said it's not strong evidence.

"One theory, if you've been following the case, is that she was buried somewhere else and then transferred into the car," Flowers said. "But it's pretty speculative."

Todd Black, the representative for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said the release of the documents do not show any proof that Casey Anthony harmed her daughter.

A representative for Orange County Jail said a pastor from Eastside Baptist Church met with Casey Anthony for about three hours Friday morning.

WOW!!

Morning all monkey's!!

Klaas Could I be a pain and ask for the youtube link again please.  Thank you so kindly. for some reason I keep saving it my favorites and it keeps going away???

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: October 25, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »

Klaas!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: October 25, 2008, 10:44:52 AM »

Does anyone have any information concerning the prosecuter that will be taking on this case? Any history at all? I have a feeling that alot of this will hinge on his/her closing arguement and I'd like to see some of them if possible from other cases.I hope it will be so passionate that there will not be a dry eye in the courtroom on Casey's behalf!..

Another note about Lee..I have a feeling that he was told by the defense and the Anthony's to shut up and get lost because he really did give alot of damaging information out against Casey.So much so that even what he has already said is going to be really hard to dispute.Add the things Cindy has said and I think personally,they are in awhole lot of trouble...jmo

Uh noooooooooooooooooo..I meant to type Caylee's behalf!!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: October 25, 2008, 10:46:12 AM »

Good Morning to all!!

Gee, I guess the The media-management firm representing Anthony's attorney didn't
 read the report!   

They issued a statement:

I quickly scanned the postings of last night....re: the rosary Casey was wearing around her neck..I am SURE I read that some well wisher had sent it...not bought at JCP....and I am still confused over the statement that Casey bought Caylee a cross at JCP....LP said this on NG? And it came from Cindy? On well.....I guess I can  disregard that tidbit as truth since it came from Cindy!!

So Casey is very religous huh!  What religion....witchcraft???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: October 25, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »

SunnyinTx wrote:
"I quickly scanned the postings of last night....re: the rosary Casey was wearing around her neck..I am SURE I read that some well wisher had sent it...not bought at JCP....and I am still confused over the statement that Casey bought Caylee a cross at JCP....LP said this on NG? And it came from Cindy? On well.....I guess I can  disregard that tidbit as truth since it came from Cindy!!

So Casey is very religous huh!  What religion....witchcraft??? "

Sunny!!!
Galatians 6:7
   Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: October 25, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »

Lisa39 - which youtube link?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1837 on: October 25, 2008, 11:09:16 AM »

So there is evidence of a decomposing body in the trunk, the defense is saying that it does NOT prove that Casey Anthony did the crime. In KC's words "Not MY Fault". So I'm wondering how the defense is going to explain this away?

Poor KC, runs out of gas, leaves her car in a parking lot for a few days while she thinks about maybe getting some gas for it and SOMEONE comes along and puts a dead body in her trunk for no good reason! Then comes back and takes the body out? We can dub him the Attention Deficit Disorder Killer! Just can't make up his mind where to put a perfectly good dead body! Oh JB you really have your job cut out for you.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: October 25, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »

From nancy Grace transcript (thanks so much Blonde)

VERY INTERESTING!
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, you said it at the first part of your statement, and when we were back there, we had a young lady actually living with her, 24/7, traveling to the attorney`s office back and forth for nine days.

There is a lot of things that the young lady knows that she hasn`t revealed and I have not asked her. But one of the things that they were very upset about was that they could not communicate with each other in the jail or on the phone without it being taped or recorded.

A little info on the lady that was living in the Anthony's home 24/7.

George told me, that this lady showed very little respect while living there, and George and her had two very big run-ins.
Even though George gave her full run of the house, like in & out of the fridge without asking (things like that), he tried to be accommodating.

1st blow up: She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset. I didn't ask him (and didn't tell me), why this made him so upset. My theories on this:  She did this often, and was told not to do keep the doors open. Either because the A/C in the house was running, or because of security reasons while Casey was in the house.

2nd blow up: Even though she had her own lap top computer, George caught her on their home computer without reason, and without asking permission. This did not sit well with George at all. He asked me if I would ever use someones computer first without asking. My relpy, was "NO", I wouldn't.

All in all....George did not like her at all, and wanted her the heck out of the house...ASAP. George also told me, that her being there was self serving, as she's now going to write a book about her stay with them.

Chuck

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: October 25, 2008, 11:12:02 AM »

So there is evidence of a decomposing body in the trunk, the defense is saying that it does NOT prove that Casey Anthony did the crime. In KC's words "Not MY Fault". So I'm wondering how the defense is going to explain this away?

Poor KC, runs out of gas, leaves her car in a parking lot for a few days while she thinks about maybe getting some gas for it and SOMEONE comes along and puts a dead body in her trunk for no good reason! Then comes back and takes the body out? We can dub him the Attention Deficit Disorder Killer! Just can't make up his mind where to put a perfectly good dead body! Oh JB you really have your job cut out for you.

Defense: 

No proof it was Caylee
Plenty of time for someone to put a dead body in car at tow yard
Even if it was Caylee, no proof Casey was involved
Even if you prove Casey was involved, no proof it wasn't an accident
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.