March 29, 2024, 01:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Mother's Birth Certificate - And Obama's  (Read 1551 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 23, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »

My Mother's Birth Certificate - And Obama's

Within four minutes, she said, "Here it is!" She had found my mother's birth certificate, and it surprised me when I learned my mother's "real" first name and "real" last name had changed significantly as she and her family became Americanized.

When I expressed my amazement, the woman said: "That's nothing...we're routinely asked to find birth certificates from the 1800s, and we do that all the time!"

Total time it took me to find my mother's 1913, born-in-a-farmhouse birth certificate: 10 minutes!

While Obama's camp submitted a supposedly authentic birth certificate to the far-left blog Daily Kos, it was found to have been a photo-shopped version of the birth certificate of his half-sister, who was actually born in Hawaii, as Obama claims he was.

GRAMMY DEAREST

Now - belatedly - that the net is closing in on Obama, and the suspicions, as many have alleged, are that he is a Trojan Horse for Islamic interests, or a Manchurian Candidate, or a total fraud - Obama has seemingly discovered an interest in his ailing grandmother. Yes, that Grammy who he so facilely threw under the bus during the early days of his campaign.

He is now so worried about Grandma Dunham - the woman who raised him but strangely didn't attend his nomination - that he is taking a few days off from his intense campaign to visit this ailing widow.

Or could his strangely-timed trip to Hawaii really be to "clear up" the sticky case of his missing birth certificate?

I live in New York, where it is not uncommon for BIG payoffs to influence people to come up with "the goods." A half-a-million here, a dire threat there, often influence people to do things - like perjure themselves, produce phony documents, et al - that they would never do under less "pressured" circumstances.

If the magic document doesn't appear, it is possible, and entirely legal, that Obama could be removed from the ballots in states that are questioning his eligibility.

EXPLOSIVE PRESS RELEASE

This week, on October 21, 2008, Mr. Berg released the result of his investigation. In a startling press release, he has announced that "Obama & DNC admit all allegations in Berg v. Obama."
In his release, Berg explained that "by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions...the DNC `ADMITTED' that Obama is "NOT QUALIFIED" to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate."

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200810222308/editorial/my-mother-s-birth-certificate-and-obama-s.html

Is this for real?  Any major news outlets with this story?

There is a list of admissions on this site.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »

Obama was born in 1961...

Here's what I'm waiting for -

- Who delivered him?  Where is there support?  Home birth?

- Pictures of mom and baby in the hospital?

- Anyone visit the new mother?  Family?  Family friends?

- Anyone remember the family?  "I was there when Barack Obama was born...I remember his mom..."?

How many births were there on that day in Hawaii?  In those hospitals?  In the neighborhood?

Where are the PEOPLE who remember?  Regardless of where he was born?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 02:30:18 PM »

Now Berg cites Rule 36 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which states that unless the accused party provides written answer or objection to charges within 30 days, the accused legally admits the matter.

Since Obama has only filed motions to dismiss and has not actually answered the charges in the lawsuit, Berg claims, according to Rule 36, Obama has legally admitted he is not a natural-born citizen.

Now Berg is asking the court for a formal declaration of Obama's admission and asking the Democratic National Committee for another presidential candidate.

In a statement released today, Berg argues that he filed Requests for Admissions on Sept. 15, meaning Obama had until Oct. 15 to answer or face the consequences of Rule 36.

"Obama and the DNC 'admitted,' by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit," Berg's statement reads. "Obama is 'not qualified' to be president and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for president and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate."

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78671

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »

DISCLAIMER: The author is a registered Independent and does not have an opinion as to the truth and/or veracity of the allegations of the lawsuit referenced in this blog or the information contained at the web sites cited.

Attorneys for Barack Hussein Obama filed a motion in Federal Court in Pennsylvania on Monday, asking the court to dismiss the Amended Complaint filed by Philip J. Berg. The lawsuit filed by Berg challenges Obama's eligibility to take the office of the President of the United States. The motion to dismiss filed by Obama and the Democratic National Committee, echoes Obama's prior motion to dismiss the action for lack of subject matter jurisdiction and for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted.

The parties (and the country) await a decision by Judge R. Barclay Surrick on the motions to dismiss and a motion to block discovery, filed by Obama.

http://tallahassee.injuryboard.com/miscellaneous/obama-files-motion-in-citizenship-lawsuit.aspx?googleid=249742

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.