April 17, 2024, 05:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118276 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

In case I don't have time to talk to you before I leave tomorrow, I wanted to say bye bye to the monkeys.

I'll be back from England the evening of Oct. 5, and I hope there has been some positive news in the case by then.

See ya! Very Happy

What do you mean you're going to England?  I'm coming to Chattanooga this weekend?  

Guess we won't be having a smart cocktail together this time.  I'm bummed.

Have a fabulous time across the pond, dear.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2006, 08:20:29 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2006, 08:21:22 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Didn't Native Lingo and/or Arubagirl used to rave about this doctor?
 I think that was a different Dr.  A very cute one to be exact...  So how ya been?  I have started EMT school and haven't been around too much.  It is a tough course.

Well, the pix I've seen of him - maybe on this page - he looks kinda cute; from what I read at your link, he apparently looks young for his age. However, I think it was, shall we say, his "bedside manner" ... that the local ladies were posting about.

Sounds to be a tough course indeed. Not sure I could do that ... good luck with it.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2006, 08:25:46 AM »

Good morning.

I don't think that's the same Dr. that Hannie thought was such a hunk.  Hard to recall after all this time.

Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2006, 08:44:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I just read the latest of JOran's statements - or shall I say non statements.  It makes me want to puke.

Congratulations on his birthday?

We also see the shoe size change in this statement.  Something is indeed up with that.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2006, 09:01:02 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
What's up with Delannoy?

Why try to distance the Judges from this case? On one hand he states that they have not been involved with the case and then later admits they have interrogated, detained and freed the suspects.

And enough of the no evidence, no evidence, no evidence mantra. Maybe there is some in that dossier you admit to have not seen? Same goes for his pessimism regarding the Dutch investigation, let them look at the dossier that you haven't seen and decide for themselves.

Luis Delannoy expects nothing new. Or is he hoping for nothing new?

The judges are part of the cover-up.  Why don't they just call Jan Van der Straaten before a judge and ask them why he thinks Natalee is dead.  Ask him what was the so called "I have seen the evidence" to make him believe she is dead.  Ask him why he made the family take the kidnapping posters down.  If she wasn't kidnapped or murdered then where is she.

Karin Janssen was in charge of the investigation and she along with Van der Straaten and his buddy Dennis Jacobs sabotaged this entire case.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2006, 09:04:38 AM »

How Joran, Deepak and Satish were set free after a Judge viewed their conflicting statements is beyond me.  Those 3 should have been kept locked up and questioned daily until one of them told the truth.  Plus, Paul winning a financial settlement (now under appeal) is outrageous considering how his deviant son's behavior has almost bankrupted Aruba.
I hope the Dutch team shakes that island out of it's mental lethagy.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2006, 09:05:19 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just lurking and reading.  All theories and points of interest seem well thought out and plausible.

A couple of thoughts are all I have on this latest. . . if neither Deepak nor Satish picked up Joran, there was no hurry, especially if Natalee was asleep.  There was no reason whatsoever for Joran to leave his shoes.  He had all the time to go get them which surely would have been preferable ot walking home barefoot over rocks and cacti.
So why did he leave them?  Makes no sense.

Also, remember Deepak was driving 90 KILOMETERS per hour and not mph so only about 56 mph.  I don't think one could drive 90 mph on those roads as they appear to be in very bad shape for the most part.  55-60 mph is pretty fast on such shoddy roads.

When was Paulus online looking up drugs and alcohol?  Was it Tuesday night?  Before Beth arrived?  Why would he do this?  Don't think he contacted a physician as this seems to me that he was trying to handle things on his own.  Or figure out what bad happened.

Isn't Satish awfully concerned with the well-being of Joran's one-night stand never going to be seen again girl?  What did he think was wrong with her that he should ask how's she doing?  This is the girl who either did not speak to the Kelpoes at all or made racist statements depending on which version you believe.  Yes, she should have been long gone and forgotten.  Did he always worry about the girls the next day twenty times?  Or just Natalee?

I know y'all think I am crazy, but I still think that jvds was wearing the exact shoes during his interview with Greta... smirked way too much... and in this statement he only got upset about taking them off??? HMMMMM

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2006, 09:09:41 AM »

From Satish's latest statement:

I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing. He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach. That day Joran did not tell my brother exactly when had happened on the beach. Specification about that I got on Wednesday

I know we have gone over this, WHY would he be concerned with HOW she was doing unless he knew something had happened??  So Joran did not tell Deepak WHAT had happened on the beach.  Seems to me if their little plans had come off as it usually did, there would be no reason to ask how the girl was, or for  JOran to tell what happened on the beach.

More:

He told me there was a possibility the girl was missing and that we had to invent a lie.

Why the need to invent a lie (if they are all innocent.)

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2006, 09:10:21 AM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Shell - the story was written ok... but the pictures... I had nightmares!!

Which story, Mrs. Red???

In the Black Dahalia thread....

BTW, good morning Monkeys... reading back.. catching up...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2006, 09:24:49 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Thanks for the tip Sam, I will keep some patches on hand at the end of this ordeal Confused  They are saying cigs might go up $2.00 per pack here, that alone gave me a huge insentive to quit once and for all. (As if a heart attack and having to have an mri of various areas which showed suspicious areas was not enough.) Breast mri coming up soon, and in 6 months recheck of lungs.

OMG... cigarettes here are $5.50 a pack.. Shocked

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2006, 09:34:25 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Thanks for the tip Sam, I will keep some patches on hand at the end of this ordeal Confused  They are saying cigs might go up $2.00 per pack here, that alone gave me a huge insentive to quit once and for all. (As if a heart attack and having to have an mri of various areas which showed suspicious areas was not enough.) Breast mri coming up soon, and in 6 months recheck of lungs.

OMG... cigarettes here are $5.50 a pack.. Shocked

They are $7.50 a pack here in New York.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2006, 09:36:25 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.

I don't think that's the same Dr. that Hannie thought was such a hunk.  Hard to recall after all this time.

No it isn't the same guy... that guy was big like a football player big and IIRC, he was a chiropractor

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2006, 09:36:52 AM »

FROM JORAN'S 8/8/05 DUTCH INTERROGATIONS:

The suspect was informed once again of the statements given by his friend Freddy and Freddy’s nearest relatives.

Freddy's relatives gave statements also.  I wonder which relatives.  Ernesto?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2006, 09:39:05 AM »

Good morning.

I found the one you are thinking of.  He ran during the fall 05 elections in Aruba, IIRC.  Name is Richard Visser, a chiropractor,

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2006, 09:39:29 AM »

Quote from: "San"

The suspect was informed once again of the statements given by his friend Freddy and Freddy’s nearest relatives.

Or isn't loco Steph... his sister???

what's up with this community sex quote from his statement?  are they referring to another "backseat" episode like the one that they talked about happening with Jamie...

the more I learn about that place, the more glad I am that I am "banned"... what a hell hole!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2006, 09:45:19 AM »

Good morning.

No it isn't the same guy... that guy was big like a football player big and IIRC, he was a chiropractor

Was it him?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2006, 09:46:44 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Good morning.

I found the one you are thinking of.  He ran during the fall 05 elections in Aruba, IIRC.  Name is Richard Visser, a chiropractor,

Hey 2NJSons he looks better in your picture Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Good morning.

You're good!  That's the one everyone was salivating over.   Rolling Eyes

Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2006, 09:48:56 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Or isn't loco Steph... his sister???

what's up with this community sex quote from his statement?  are they referring to another "backseat" episode like the one that they talked about happening with Jamie...

the more I learn about that place, the more glad I am that I am "banned"... what a hell hole!!

Yep I agree cesspool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.