April 24, 2024, 10:15:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118649 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2006, 09:50:45 AM »

Just wanted to say hi!  Everytime I read these statements from the PIMPS I can't understand how these rats are allowed their freedom..  I think another thing that upsets me is that there are people that find what these kids did and act normal and thats really sad..  Everyone have a good day..
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: September 27, 2006, 09:50:57 AM »

Merriam Webster Online dictionary:

Main Entry: com·mu·ni·ty
Pronunciation: k&-'myü-n&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English comunete, from Anglo-French communité, from Latin communitat-, communitas, from communis
1 : a unified body of individuals: as a : STATE, COMMONWEALTH b : the people with common interests living in a particular area; broadly : the area itself <the problems of a large community> c : an interacting population of various kinds of individuals (as species) in a common location d : a group of people with a common characteristic or interest living together within a larger society <a community of retired persons> e : a group linked by a common policy f : a body of persons or nations having a common history or common social, economic, and political interests <the international community> g : a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society <the academic community>
2 : society at large
3 a : joint ownership or participation <community of goods> b : common character : LIKENESS <community of interests> c : social activity : FELLOWSHIP d : a social state or condition  

I also checked out the Thesaurus and the only word that popped out was GANG Shocked ....I'm thinking it may just bee the 3a option above...joint participation, considering translation.  Not sure everyone will agree.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2006, 09:58:47 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.

I don't think that's the same Dr. that Hannie thought was such a hunk.  Hard to recall after all this time.

No it isn't the same guy... that guy was big like a football player big and IIRC, he was a chiropractor

Was it him?

No, it was the guy that NJ MOm posted... sorry I had stepped out for a second... Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2006, 10:01:03 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Personally I don't think Paulus involved a DR.  A physician who made an honest mistake that ended up harming or killing someone would not jump to Paulus's offer.  That physician would stand firm in his resolve it was a just tragic mistake he made.  An unethical physician might accept Paulu's proprosal for a trade off, but most likely Paulus would not be willing to sacrifice his control of the situation.  Adding a physician to the mix creates more problems than it solves, especially if he chooses an unethical one, he is prone to blackmail for forever.

SF let me try this again.  What about this guy..."Fernando VIANA" was in the appartement with us. His father is Dr. Carlos Viana This was taken from the caption under the picture of Fernando in the "Important Documents" page.  What kind of doctor is his father, anyone know?

Check the names on this board out, and read....

http://bb.visitaruba.com/archive/index.php/t-4033.html

When I read what Klaas posted I immediately thought Chiropractor, non traditional medicine.

After I read what HotShot posted, it confirmed my suspicions.  Holistic healer, most likely a chiropractor.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2006, 10:06:20 AM »

OK gotta run.. y'all have a great day!! I will BBL!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 27, 2006, 10:08:03 AM »

NO EVIDENCE?  Are you kidding?!

Luis Delannoy "The Judge of Instructions at a certain moment in the case, did let the suspects free, because the investigation did not give enough evidence to keep them detained, which was the verdict of the court, but also there was no evidence to process anyone and there is still no evidence to summon no one. He thinks the prosecuter still has not enough evidence. "
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: September 27, 2006, 10:12:03 AM »

50 Percent of six-graders too old   Laughing

ARUBA – 50 Percent of all the six-graders is too old, says MPA- leader Monica Kock.  She bases this on the figures of the Education department.  Chances are that these students become drop outs or will start working, because due to their age, they can no longer be admitted on secondary schools.  

MPA is of the opinion that in order to prevent that this development becomes a trend, the government will have to take actions soon.  In 2004-2005, 49.6 percent of the six-graders were older than 12 years; 45.4 percent of the fifth-graders were older; and 43.2 percent of the fourth-graders.  MPA says that the figures are from the Education department.  “The problem is that 14- and 15-year olds are in the same classroom with 11-year olds.  Another problem is that these children are considered too old for the secondary school”, concludes Kock.  She says that chances are that these children become either drop outs or start working.  There are already children that stop going to school after the sixth grade or that do not even finish the last grade of the elementary school.  “We are not only talking about illegal children, but also Aruban natives”, says Kock.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: September 27, 2006, 10:17:04 AM »

NO EVIDENCE? Are you kidding?!

Luis Delannoy, President of the Common Court of the Netherland Antilles and Aruba, posted by igsigs: "The Judge of Instructions at a certain moment in the case, did let the suspects free, because the investigation did not give enough evidence to keep them detained, which was the verdict of the court, but also there was no evidence to process anyone and there is still no evidence to summon no one. He thinks the prosecuter still has not enough evidence. "

The WITNESS statements themselves vs the SUSPECT statements are DIRECT EVIDENCE of felony crime.

The signed WITNESS statements of deepak and Satish are evidence that each of them, separately, provided INTENTIONAL FALSE TESTIMONY.  This is perjury.  Note: pvds kept the goon from "signing" his witness statement.

Further, there is direct evidence in the the individual WITNESS statements, and all the statements taken as a whole, that there was an orchestrated CONSPIRACY TO PROVIDE INTENTIONALLY FALSE TESTIMONY.  This too, is a crime.  The crime is "conspiracy."

And lastly, there is further evidence that each of the three can be charged and successfully prosecuted under additional felony level offenses.  These would include OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE and CONTEMPT OF COURT.

Who is delannoy kidding?

(PS: Had to repost this, earlier one mis-fired)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: September 27, 2006, 10:18:37 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2006, 10:20:21 AM »

From the civil suit - JANE DOE/MARTINA

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »

Timeline edited based on tide info found by Sunfreak:

12:32 am: Low tide

5:54 am: High tide. Tide is 7-9 inches higher than at low tide

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4590.0
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2006, 10:28:38 AM »

Klaas...also from the civil filing...did you know that there was a statement given by...

Dilma Arends-Geerman
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2006, 10:33:02 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Klaas...also from the civil filing...did you know that there was a statement given by...

Dilma Arends-Geerman

Nice catch - no I didn't notice that.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2006, 10:33:09 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Timeline edited based on tide info found by Sunfreak:

12:32 am: Low tide

5:54 am: High tide. Tide is 7-9 inches higher than at low tide

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4590.0

I love to do research.  Will somebody give me something to research for this case, please?  ANything is fine!   Very Happy
JerseyMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2006, 10:36:41 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
...Sandor's phone had something in it that he was worried about.
Hence it was " stolen " at school on the Monday. Then he discussed this with Freddy on the Tuesday. Then he gets rid of the phone. Do cell phones with picture taking transmissions have memory that could be retrieved ? Bad sentence. Late, but you know what I mean.

Great point, Kat.  I just read an article that even when people think they clear out their cell phones, they are not clearing the actual memory.  Might be worth it for the investigators to gather up as many cell phones as possible from ALL involved.
"
Security concerns. Today's phones can store all kinds of private data, from passwords to e-mails to that racy photo you snapped of your girlfriend. Anyone who gets his or hands on your old phone could potentially access this stuff.

Security is an issue for those who would sell or donate phones, too. Trust Digital, which provides mobile security software, recently said it gleaned data from nine of 10 smart phones and personal digital assistants the company purchased on eBay as an experiment. Among the 27,000 pages of data the company retrieved were e-mails between a married man and his girlfriend, details about pending corporate deals and bank account numbers and passwords, according to The Associated Press.

The kind of simple reset users often perform to erase data doesn't scrub the information from many devices' flash memory, the company said. The information can be reclaimed using software available on the Internet. A user needs to perform "an advanced hard reset," which is typically outlined in the phone's user manual, to permanently clear the memory."

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ConsumerActionGuide/3WaysToTossAnOldCellPhone.aspx

And Hi Monkeys!!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2006, 10:38:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
50 Percent of six-graders too old   Laughing

ARUBA – 50 Percent of all the six-graders is too old, says MPA- leader Monica Kock.  She bases this on the figures of the Education department.  Chances are that these students become drop outs or will start working, because due to their age, they can no longer be admitted on secondary schools.  

MPA is of the opinion that in order to prevent that this development becomes a trend, the government will have to take actions soon.  In 2004-2005, 49.6 percent of the six-graders were older than 12 years; 45.4 percent of the fifth-graders were older; and 43.2 percent of the fourth-graders.  MPA says that the figures are from the Education department.  “The problem is that 14- and 15-year olds are in the same classroom with 11-year olds. Another problem is that these children are considered too old for the secondary school”, concludes Kock.  She says that chances are that these children become either drop outs or start working.  There are already children that stop going to school after the sixth grade or that do not even finish the last grade of the elementary school.  “We are not only talking about illegal children, but also Aruban natives”, says Kock.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

These kids have failed more than 1 grade if they are 14/15 and in the 6th grade - they should be in the 9th.  Children "stop" going to school after 6th grade?  Where are these parents?  What is up with the schools????  No wonder there are such problems with behavior and drugs.  They have nothing else -

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2006, 10:39:09 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"

Dilma Arends-Geerman

Nice catch - no I didn't notice that.

Well, i am a Dilma follower. Ever since she said cell records showed that Deepak was back at the HI area at 4am. I am not letting that go! lol
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2006, 10:42:34 AM »

Please refresh my memory on who Dilma is?  TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2006, 10:47:48 AM »

She's a reporter, i think. Kinda like a Renfro.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2006, 10:48:52 AM »

Dilma is Nationa Park Ranger Service Spokesperson - Aruba.  She also was involved with the cell phone tracing announcements, at that time.  Not sure if she's in Renfro's camp, or not, as my memory is muddled after all this time.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.