April 23, 2024, 05:41:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118605 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: September 27, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Mrs Red-

You are likely right about the buttering up and playing to the suspect's, but I also have to say I am unsure if Greta cared about the impact to Natalee or the family. I guess that's my largest issue with her but then I am an idealist, not a ratings monger.

Exactly it is the problem we all have I think... and I simply cannot fathom a woman Greta's age and intelligence being taken in by the "delicious sporter".... and yuck.. who describes their son that way??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 27, 2006, 11:39:32 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I'm going out to eat some seafood, its my birthday..  I then have to get ready for my tennis meeting tonight, I have over 20 members that are showing up..  I have to tell you something funny because there was a member that kept asking me questions about what level everyone was at and she never showed up at the meetings and I was beginning to think she was a poser..  So I finally had enough from her and told her that maybe this group wasn't what she would be interested in joining because we practice in the nude..  After that she never wrote back and I just removed her from the members list.. I hope she doesn't show up to the meeting tonight without a tennis outfit. Very Happy  Very Happy    Got to get ready for lunch..  That CharlieRatA$$ is ...  nope I'm in a good mood and I have promise myself not to let these characters add anymore negativity than I already have about this case..

terry - you sneaky little squirrel !!!!  Was you going to try to get by without letting us know about your birthday!!! Very Happy

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 27, 2006, 11:39:54 AM »

Mrs Red-

You know I guess you don't choose the username with rat in it, if you're anything akin to a nice guy?  Laughing

Klaas-

I know we looked at the european shoe size charts? Was that what explained that differential? I know I wear a 10 in US and a 42 in european - but what was the size conversion for a 14 men's?

http://www.kswiss.com/kswiss/sizechart.html

49 Europe and 13 UK
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 27, 2006, 11:40:31 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Mrs Red-

You are likely right about the buttering up and playing to the suspect's, but I also have to say I am unsure if Greta cared about the impact to Natalee or the family. I guess that's my largest issue with her but then I am an idealist, not a ratings monger.

Exactly it is the problem we all have I think... and I simply cannot fathom a woman Greta's age and intelligence being taken in by the "delicious sporter".... and yuck.. who describes their son that way??

A nut that's who.
JerseyMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: September 27, 2006, 11:44:49 AM »

Gotta go.  So nice seeing y'all this morning.  I am amazed at the depth of information on the Monkey site.  Y'all are doing a great job!  Keep the faith and I will pop back when I can.  Hugs to all!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: September 27, 2006, 11:46:55 AM »

Quote from: "JerseyMom"
Gotta go.  So nice seeing y'all this morning.  I am amazed at the depth of information on the Monkey site.  Y'all are doing a great job!  Keep the faith and I will pop back when I can.  Hugs to all!

Hugs To you...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: September 27, 2006, 11:47:29 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Mrs Red-

A nut that's who.

I mean doesn't that just skeeve you out???

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2006, 11:49:55 AM »

Mrs Red-

A nut that's who.

I mean doesn't that just skeeve you out???

It sure does and thank god someone else uses the word skeeve Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: September 27, 2006, 11:50:36 AM »

yes it does me Mrs Red, grosses me out totally.....but it's a real peek inside Anita's psyche and I guess we need to see how wacko that might be?

jerseymom, good to see you too!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: September 27, 2006, 11:51:59 AM »

Mrs Red-

I have to agree with ya'll.  Greta only cared about what would help HER - ratings/viewership.  She had no concern about the family or any impact it may have - it sickens me beyond all.  She sold her soul to the devil - so to speak.  I wonder if she has a conscience?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: September 27, 2006, 11:52:07 AM »

FYI - regarding the statements that I have translated.  As I see corrections to areas that I've noted with a (?) I'm posting them below the statement.  Keep in mind, just because someone (Dutch) makes a correction does not mean their correction is correct (if you know what I mean Wink ).
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: September 27, 2006, 11:53:18 AM »

yes it does me Mrs Red, grosses me out totally.....but it's a real peek inside Anita's psyche and I guess we need to see how wacko that might be?

I think that it is an insight into how they think on that island...  or maybe how jvds got so angry... or something.. it just makes me think it's a clue into the family dynamic, especailly coupled with how he treats the parents when we see him on CA, etc... he pets his mom's head and kisses the top of her head like she is the child...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: September 27, 2006, 11:54:24 AM »

That whole family is just disgusting.  They aren't worth the air they breathe.

I think I have to make a decision here and say they should be put out of their misery.  Worthless POS.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: September 27, 2006, 11:55:26 AM »

Klaas-

Don't you worry, we TRUST YOUR TRANSLATIONS  Wink

Mrs Red-

To quote you and San, just a bunch of fat heads  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: September 27, 2006, 11:55:30 AM »

That whole family is just disgusting.  They aren't worth the air they breathe.

I think I have to make a decision here and say they should be put out of their misery.  Worthless POS.

LMAO!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: September 27, 2006, 11:56:14 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - regarding the statements that I have translated.  As I see corrections to areas that I've noted with a (?) I'm posting them below the statement.  Keep in mind, just because someone (Dutch) makes a correction does not mean their correction is correct (if you know what I mean Wink ).

Klaasend  - you do a great job!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: September 27, 2006, 11:56:16 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
NO EVIDENCE? Are you kidding?!

Luis Delannoy, President of the Common Court of the Netherland Antilles and Aruba, posted by igsigs: "The Judge of Instructions at a certain moment in the case, did let the suspects free, because the investigation did not give enough evidence to keep them detained, which was the verdict of the court, but also there was no evidence to process anyone and there is still no evidence to summon no one. He thinks the prosecuter still has not enough evidence. "

The WITNESS statements themselves vs the SUSPECT statements are DIRECT EVIDENCE of felony crime.

The signed WITNESS statements of deepak and Satish are evidence that each of them, separately, provided INTENTIONAL FALSE TESTIMONY.  This is perjury.  Note: pvds kept the goon from "signing" his witness statement.

Further, there is direct evidence in the the individual WITNESS statements, and all the statements taken as a whole, that there was an orchestrated CONSPIRACY TO PROVIDE INTENTIONALLY FALSE TESTIMONY.  This too, is a crime.  The crime is "conspiracy."

And lastly, there is further evidence that each of the three can be charged and successfully prosecuted under additional felony level offenses.  These would include OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE and CONTEMPT OF COURT.

Who is delannoy kidding?

(PS: Had to repost this, earlier one mis-fired)

Excellent (as usual) !!  
What has transpired is really mind numbing, isn't it Hammer ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2006, 11:59:32 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Please refresh my memory on who Dilma is?  TY

She's a reporter, i think. Kinda like a Renfro.

and Dilma is tight with both Renfro and Anita VDS, don't forget.

reading that thread hotshot posted makes my skin crawl, I'd still like to know why Charlierat's listing in the Alabama State Bar Association has now disappeared within the last four to six months?

He didn't pay his current dues ?  Rolling Eyes
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #238 on: September 27, 2006, 12:02:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Mrs Red-

I have to agree with ya'll.  Greta only cared about what would help HER - ratings/viewership.  She had no concern about the family or any impact it may have - it sickens me beyond all.  She sold her soul to the devil - so to speak.  I wonder if she has a conscience?

I think she sold her soul to the devil a long time ago when she associated herself with that cult that is willing to claim Tom Cruise and a bunch of those other nuts.  JMO

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: September 27, 2006, 12:02:17 PM »

Ono-

The listing was in Bessemer, just outside of Birmingham? Isn't that area predominately rural and close to the steel mill? Or do I have it wrong?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.